A Night with Steve

Story Info
My first time with two cocks.
2.3k words
54.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going back around 11 years now. When both myself, and my ex-partner were experimenting with swinging. It was more his idea, than mine. But he was the only one I had ever made love to. And I wanted to know what it felt like to have another man inside me. We had arranged for a sitter so we could invite another lad round I'd been chatting too. I had met Steve through a website, and we got on very well. He had never done a three some before so agreed to meet with us.

I arranged for Steve to come round on a Tuesday night. So that night, both myself and my ex-partner. Let's call him Eric. As he is my ex now, and I don't think he would like his name mentioned. Decided on what would happen. He decided to sit back and let me take the lead with Steve and sit and watch first. To give Steve time to relax and get in the moment. I contacted Steve to let him know what was going to happen and he agreed. He confided that he was very nervous in meeting me and my ex together. I told him not to worry and if he didn't want to carry on at any point there wasn't any pressure to.

Tuesday night came and the kids were gone for the whole night. Both I and Eric took it in turns to have a bath. Both Eric and Steve preferred me to be clean shaven. The same way I like my guys to be too. So that's what I did. I shaved every part I needed to; actually Eric helped me shave my pussy. Then finger fucked me while he cupped and sucked on my large breasts. He didn't let me go to completion he said I had to save it for when Steve came. Pardon the pun. It was almost 7pm and Steve was due around 7.30pm. So Eric made his way downstairs so I could dress and put on my make-up. I dressed in a short black skirt, I felt nervous about getting naked in front of anyone else but Eric. A least with a skirt it could be lifted up. I put on a white sleeveless tight top for easy removal or an easy way to pop my big breasts over the top. When I say big I mean big like your head.

At 7.25pm there was a knock on the door.

I answered and Steve stood there half smiling and slightly shaking. I gave him a big reassuring smile as I let him walk past me. I introduced Eric to Steve and vice versa and made Steve a drink. He was driving so I made him a cup of coffee with a drop of whiskey in to calm his nerves. Eric decided to leave the room a while we got acquainted. Poor Steve looked as if he were about to faint he shook so much. I was nervous but Steve looked scared. We sat and chatted for a short while just about normal stuff, and work and friends until the subject got to sex and why we did swinging. I explained that neither Eric nor I had slept with other people and rather than eyes wonder and cheat that we would experiment together. When I think back I think Steve wanted that reassurance.

He leaned in to kiss me. I remember his lips tasted of coffee with that hint of whisky. I myself had, had a Bacardi and coke before he came and it always goes straight to my head. But he kissed me so softly that my lips tingled. I could feel him shaking so I put my hand on his and went in to kiss him firmer; I opened his lips with the tip of my tongue to find his. And he responded with his. We lightly twirled them in time with our lips moving. He had begun to stop shaking so I clutched his hand to put it to my breast. He knew what to do he stopped kissing me and pulled down the front of my top. Revealing my lacy white bra he nibbled and sucked through the fabric. I felt between his legs and I could feel he was getting semi hard. So I swung myself round on to his lap so he could get better access to the breast he was nibbling. He pulled down the strap and jiggled the front of my bra. So my now hard red nipple was exposed over the top. He flicked it fast but lightly with his tongue. This sent quivers through my crotch. I kissed down his cheek to his neck and nibbled on his ear lobe. This made him suck harder. My nipple felt raw now and my other breast was eager to be released and receive the same attention. I pulled the other strap down and un-hooked the back and with one ping both my breasts dropped lower as the bra released them from their prison.

Steve cupped each one in his hands and pushed his face in them. My breasts are very soft and bouncy. And Steve explored them in their full delight. He turned his attention on to my other breast giving that nipple the same treatment he had given the other. I pulled Steve's top up over his head. I then knelt on the floor so I could undo his jeans. Pulling them down, his hard on sprang out. Steve was more curved than Eric, slightly longer and slightly thinner, he was also cut. I had not come across a cut cock before so my mouth watered with the thought of licking and sucking him. I rose higher on my knees so I could rest my arms on his legs. He shuffled a little more forward so I could receive the full length of his cock.

I wet his cock with more of my saliva so I could keep it moist. I wanted to jerk him off before I let my lips touch. I let my hand slide up and down his shaft spreading my spit around his cock till it touched the base every now and then adding more saliva so he was well lubricated. Steve groaned and pushed upwards more with his pelvis. This gave me more of a perfect angle to wrap my lips round the tip. I touched him gently with my warm lips. Just letting them suckle around the tip, using my tongue just underneath his hood. Steve seemed to like this so I carried on gradually getting firmer and flicking faster with my tongue. I could hear his breathing heavier so I went in for the plunge. I sank my whole mouth down on his cock till it reached the back of my throat. This made Steve groan very loudly. He never, heard Eric come back in the room.

I repeated the motions on his cock going deeper and faster keeping him wet so I slid over his uncut cock with ease it felt very different to Eric who still had his foreskin it also felt more hygienic in my mouth too. I could tell Steve was close to ejaculating so I pulled away. And reached for the condom I had left out ready. I slid it down over his cock and got back to my feet. I didn't want him to see Eric sitting there so I straddled him guiding the tip of his cock to my now wet pussy. I lowered myself on to his tip to ease myself open before pushed further down with my weight; I gripped onto the back of the sofa and thrust my hips back and forth. As Steve got slapped in the face with my huge bouncy breasts. Building my rhythm up faster I could feel my juices running down around his balls. It didn't take long for Steve to burst inside me as he came I pulled lightly on his hair kissing him softly as he groaned into my mouth.

After he recovered he realised Eric had come into the room to watch what was going on. Steve looked a bit daunted. But he got up to clean himself down. I could see Eric was rubbing himself through his trousers. So I offered him a helping hand while Steve was taking a break. Eric came up to me while I sat up right on the sofa. He had pulled his cock out of his bottoms and was poking my lips with it. I used the flat of my tongue to run down the vain underneath before taking Eric's thick 6 inches deep. He held the back of my head to push me further down till he heard me gag. He released my head so I could take full control before I dove back down gently using my teeth. This made Eric wince and groan before his hot cum shot down my throat.

Steve re-entered the room just as I was sucking the remainder of Eric's spunk from his cock and licking him clean. This made Steve erect again. So I proceeded in taking him back to my mouth. As I licked and sucked Steve's cock back to his harden glory, Eric jerked off has he watched to make himself ready for me to suck and lick and face fuck him too. I took it in turns to face fuck both Steve and Eric. While I sucked and slurped one cock I jerked the other while they fondled my nipples. When both were ready, for me again. I slipped a condom over Steve's cock and knelt on the sofa so he could take me in doggy. Eric had come round the front of me so I could continue being fed by his cock. As Eric's helmet slid in and out of my hot mouth, saliva dripping down my breasts. Steve drilled me hard from behind. I could feel his helmet bouncing hard off my cervix making me suck harder on Eric. I could feel my pussy now getting really wet as Steve slid easily in and out gripping my hips. Eric pulled away from me so I could catch my breath. I buried my head deeper into the chair pushing my arse up to give Steve a better grip on my hips. I felt Eric lift up my skirt, smooth his hand over my buttocks rubbing it before I felt this sharp sting on my rump. Eric had spanked me so hard I jolted. And with that spasm Steve shot his load inside me again.

Steve pulled out. He pulled off the condom and made his way round to my mouth. So I could taste him and lick him clean. Meanwhile Eric had entered me from behind and had continued to spank me hard making me groan loud as Steve knelt down to kiss me and taste himself. Eric held my hips still has he banged my pussy hard. I gripped as tight as I could so I could feel Eric slamming into me. I heard myself screaming out as thrust after thrust hit me hard and deep. Eric gripped hard on my hair and pulled my head back as he let out a loud groan, his cum covering my insides making them feel hot. He turned me over onto my back. They each gripped a breast and sucked hard on each nipple, I hadn't cum yet and it was my turn. I can remember Steve being so relaxed now that he got up and straddled my face so I got full view of his cock. I opened my mouth eagerly so I could take him all the way to the back. This time I just kept my jaw still so Steve could face fuck me to his pleasure. Every now and then he made me gag till my eyes began to water. Without warning he shot his load over my lips, nose and almost an eye. And he helped me clean myself off.

Eric had been watching and jerking off. He nestled his head between my pussy so I could pull it apart there was a mixture of my juices and Eric's cum glistening back at him. He licked right from the bottom to the top collecting it on the tip of his tongue then swallowed. Once he had tasted our mixed juices he licked round the outside of my clit now hard and tender. I felt myself jerk up in the chair as he repeated his action getting faster but keeping his tongue light. I felt so tender it was making me jump with every flick of his tongue. Eric pushed 2 fingers deep into the walls that were now swollen and tight flicking faster over my cunt. I could feel my orgasm building up slowly. Then a pair of hands on my breasts I looked up and saw Steve smiling at me while Eric worked his magic with his tongue. He knew exactly how I liked it, and it wouldn't be long before I came. As I was close to climaxing. Eric stopped as he often did as this was a sign for me to ride his cock. He sat up right while I straddled him. Steve now watching, as I began to bounce up and down and thrust on his dick. I found the usual rhythm and no sooner as I had. My orgasm enraged me every contraction I felt, I fucked Eric's cock harder until my body felt that familiar cold rush in my arms and legs. And the contractions stopped and I began to slow down.

I fell onto Eric's shoulder to catch my breath. He kissed my neck and told me he loved me. After we had all recovered we all chatted for a while about the experience and Steve really enjoyed himself. We had planned to re arranged another meeting but it never happened. Steve was at university studying to be a nurse and not long later we put the swinging behind us. I have met Steve again since the split from Eric. We have fucked since and again he enjoyed himself.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Big Cock An unsatisfied wife finds a new cock.in Erotic Couplings
MILF and the BBC The story of a divorcee's first experience as a MILF.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
I Saw It All Wife gets a little help from her friend.in Interracial Love
More Stories