A Night with The Beast

Story Info
A playful reimagining of Beauty and the Beast.
907 words
3.89
12.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life seems unfair with no man to care

Without tender love, I'm uneven

Forget Mary and Belle; I'm feeling unwell

I need to have sex with Dan Stevens

Belle shudders in her sleep. She touches her soft lips under the covers, careful not to wake him. But how can she tell him? His new form ofttimes leaves her cold; how she longs for the Beast of him! The room shimmers in shades of gold, a far cry from the Old Castle she remembers from a few years ago. But little of those times remain; all things seem peaceful. The pressure to produce an heir lies upon her; but no pregnancy had resulted, partially from her precautions. She sometimes wonders if shades of the Enchantment linger in the Castle; like a dark shadow on a rose. Her fears that Adam's offspring might inherit some beastly aspect come and go as shadows in the night. Yet, perhaps there was a longing, that some aspect of the Beast she'd loved might yet continue to live. She particularly missed the great, curving horns of the Beast; unconscious now of her gasp as she remembers the velvet of touching them in the ballroom. Adam no longer could wear the former clothes of the Beast, and, to her annoyance, had resumed the former outdated styles he'd once favored. She even thought his clothes outrageous and extravagant and the resumed court etiquette reminded her of the loathed village in her past. Not even was she allowed a picture of the form that had won her heart, and the request for a memento of the Beast had won her only Adam's contempt.

Lately, she'd taken to entertaining a palace guard, Jacques. How very large and muscular he was and how very hairy! Yes, a man must be hairy. She bit her lip at the thought of their hasty lovemaking. How coarse and rough he'd been; her skin had chafed from his rough beard. But she'd felt those feelings again. How she wished she'd made love to the Beast before the curse was lifted! But, she still could love Adam with her heart while giving her body to the Beast of a guardsman!

She could hardly wait for the afternoon romp. Now, the early morning light greets her. She'd told her lady's maid to skip aiding her in her toilette and she dons a simple ruffled peasant dress that reveals her creamy shoulders and nicely shaped figure. She'd been feigning an interest in the palace dairy, but what a naughty dairy maid she was! Sighing on a bale of hay, looking ever so lovely and rustic, she could hardly bear the endless minutes until Jacques's arrival.

"My Queen! May I sit on yonder hay bale?"

"Be my guest!" Belle huskily whispers. Jacques removes the thin cotton shirt and reveals the deep whirls of dark hair on his broad chest and arms. He touches her gently. "And how are you this morning?" She asks. "There may be something there that wasn't there before." He refers to his now obvious state of arousal, straining against the fabric of his pants, which must now be removed. And how ready for this she was. It should not be as hasty as before. Slyly, she unties the ribbon of her chemise, revealing her breasts. Jacques greedily caresses each nipple and bends his head to gently nibble there. She grabs the hair of him, moaning now. She has brought something she'd like him to use, however, and bids him stop. Wordlessly, he sees the leather whip. Belle gingerly lifts her skirts, exposing her lovely bottom. Jacques grabs her hair first and playfully yanks before doing as she wishes. The whip stings! She cries or moans, her sex becoming slick with arousal. He suddenly lies on top of her body and enters her from behind. Panting, she answers his thrusting with her own, forgetting all but their coupling.

"BELLE!!" A wail is heard from the door. Adam barely resists the urge to kill the man touching his wife! "I have given you everything! And you betray me! What else could you have wanted?" He feels the waves of pain beating on his chest and waits to hear her say anything.

"I want a night with the BEAST!" She surprises herself by speaking truth, but begins to weep. Screaming, she repeats herself, then collapses on the hay bale. Adam can do little but stare at the floor in disbelief.

But Jacques speaks in a growl that "I believe that I may be of service here, my King." But his large figure is blurring, becoming darker and more heavily furred, nearly human and nearly canine. A werewolf? Somehow, Jacques retains his individual qualities in his altered form; standing quite still, as if unfazed by what must be a familiar transition. The great canine ears, pointed as those of wolves, and snout impressively seem alert and active. But Adam has little time to react when Jacques jumps and the fangs are upon him! One vicious bite, and Jacques runs on all fours out of the dairy, at a ghastly inhuman speed.

Once more, Belle holds Adam as he struggles for life. But no magic rose can save him now. He still breathes! His eyes fly open and for moments they are the same eerie golden ones she'd seen on the werewolf.

Belle churns inwardly, fearful and excited. She will indeed have her night with a BEAST.