A Night with the Pastor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki07
Nikki07
73 Followers

"You may love her, but that's only because you don't know what you're missing." I trailed the tip of my tongue along the outside of his ear. "I'm going to show you what you've been missing out on." I grazed the line of his jaw with my teeth, biting lightly.

"I haven't been missing out," he protested, pulling on the cuffs. I could see the red welts he had already inflicted upon himself.

"You don't have to tell yourself that anymore tonight," I said, rubbing my breasts against his chest. He was about to reply but he clamped his jaw shut, determined not to give me a reaction. As soon as I touched his softening cock, he sprang back to life. His groan of frustration was music to my ears as I manipulated his body. Again, just as he was on the verge of coming, I released him.

"I think you need to calm down a little," I mused, rising. Purposefully, I slid my sopping pussy over his hard on as I left the bed, causing his entire body to jerk in response. He was breathing heavily, anticipating my next move.

I sauntered over to the closet, sliding the glass door aside. I could hear him moving on the bed, trying to pull free, no doubt. I emerged with a belt doubled over in my hand, smacking my palm with it. I was in full dominant mode now, and the sight of the helpless man stretched out on the bed before me was intoxicating beyond belief.

"You don't know how badly I've wanted to do this," I murmured. I brought the belt down across his nipples, not too hard. He sucked in a breath at the contact. The next blow was a little harder, on his taut stomach.

"You have such a gorgeous body," I said, cracking the belt across his thighs. He yelped at that one before clamping his mouth shut. I hit him three times in quick succession, working each blow closer to his quivering cock. It was still lying on his belly, rock hard. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It looks like you are enjoying this."

His cheeks turned red, though I didn't know if it was from shame or arousal. I whipped him six more times without pause, and this time, he couldn't help but cry out in pain. Now his erection was softening. Lightly I swung the belt and hit his cock.

"Ahhhh," he breathed, biting his lip. I did it again, and again, until he was moaning and writhing on the sheets, his twisted black briefs still around his strong thighs. A glistening drop of pre-come was poised at the tip of his suffering cock, begging for the release that only I could give him.

"I'll be your wife has never gotten you this hard," I whispered, reaching down and collecting the string of pre-come. I made sure his eyes were on me as I sucked on my finger, closing my eyes as I heard his strained intake of breath at the sensual sight. Taking one end of the doubled belt in each hand, I ran the length of it through my pussy, enjoying the rough sensation. I opened bleary eyes to see Josiah staring at me, his mouth slightly open, his breath coming in pants.

"You like that?" I asked, doing it once more. I held up the belt, admiring my arousal smeared all over it. He tore his eyes away from me, squeezing them shut as he fought to hold onto the beliefs and morals that had been engrained into him. His eyes popped open as soon as I whipped his nipples with the dripping leather.

"You love what I'm doing to you. You love me running your belt through my wet pussy. You love it rough."

He was already shaking his head in denial before I finished, but the motion was weak, forced.

I threw the belt on the ground and found his pocket knife on the dresser. With it, I cut the black briefs into scraps, pulling them from his body and leaving him gloriously naked.

I crawled up the bed, rubbing my panty hose clad legs against his body, against his erection.

"Cooperate, or I will take out my frustration on those brats sleeping in the other room," I commanded before lowering my mouth to his.

He tried to twist away at first, but I slapped him as hard as I could, shocking him. Tentatively, he kissed me back, scared of what I may do to his children.

I drew back and slapped him again, twice. "Kiss me like you mean it," I demanded. I brought my mouth down to his again and shoved my tongue into his mouth. He closed his eyes, acutely aware of his betrayal to his wife, before he returned the kiss, twining his tongue with mine. I grabbed fistfuls of his hair, pulling him deeper into the sin that was my love. I slapped him again, feeling him gasp into my mouth. Again, and again, until I was continuously hitting him. It drove him on to greater passion, as our mouths fought for dominance until we were both panting.

I pushed him away, sitting up. His stunned expression was a beautiful sight as he realized what he had just done.

"No," he groaned. "No no, stop this, please."

"Sorry baby, the best is yet to come," I whispered. Moving my hips down his prostrate body, I brought my pussy up the length of his cock in one slick move. His back arched off the bed, his body shaking.

"I've pleasured you, time for you to return the favor." I knelt over his face, making my intent clear.

He swallowed hard, looking pleadingly for my face. "I can't do this. It's a sin. I can't."

"You'd better figure out a better answer than that, preacher," I said. "Or I could teach your son to lick my pussy if you'd rather."

He clenched his teeth in fury at my words, but didn't say anything. I lowered my aching pussy over his mouth, breathing out a sigh as his stubble brushed against my sensitive folds. Reaching down, I grabbed a handful of his hair, yanking sharply.

"Lick me."

I felt the first tentative brush of his tongue against my clit and I almost lost it right then. Oh how many times had I dreamed of this moment?

"Keep going," I breathed, grinding my pussy against his face. He lapped at my pussy, cleaning up the juices with his skilled tongue.

"Inside me," I panted, sharply sucking in my breath as his tongue probed into me.

"Oh yes, oh yes," I cried, rising up and down, fucking his face. His mouth was working impossible wonders on me. He sucked my clit into his mouth, and I arched back, exploding on the spot. My pulse thundered in my ears as the sensations racked my body. The orgasm ripped through me without mercy. Finally I slumped forward, clutching the bed posters for support. Reluctantly, I moved off of his face, sitting on his rapidly rising and falling chest.

His face was slick with my arousal, from his chin to his nose. He was panting, almost as hard as I was.

"How was that?" I asked, not surprised when he didn't answer. I wished that I could clearly see his eyes through the pantyhose, but I was more than satisfied with what I had to work with. I didn't need to see his eyes to know the internal struggle wagering within him. He obviously was enjoying this in a carnal sense, but every rational thought told him to fight it.

Leaning forward, I slowly trailed my tongue up his chin to the corner of his mouth, tasting myself. He was shocked by this lascivious behavior. So I did it again. I glanced down at his quivering cock.

"Are you ready to finish this, baby?" I murmured, leaving his delectable mouth. I turned around, still comfortable on his chest. Raising my leg, I trailed my pantyhose-clad foot up his erection, the silky material making him jump beneath me. Placing the soles of my feet together lightly around his throbbing hard on, I brought them up and down twice, slowly, flexing my toes around him. He was unable to mask his gasp of pleasure.

It was time to end this. I had recovered somewhat from my orgasm and was ready, aching, to go again, to be filled this time. And Josiah, my dear little pastor, was more than ready for me.

"Please, don't," he rasped as I left my perch on his chest, my intention clear. "Don't do this to me."

I turned to face him, running my fingernail casually up the underside of his cock.

"Please," he begged.

"Josiah, surrender to me," I commanded, my voice a sensual whisper. "You know that you want this, you just can't admit it to yourself."

He shook his head stubbornly, remaining silent as he stared resolutely up at the ceiling.

I took his cock in my hand, pumping it a few times to get it rock solid again. Secretly, I was glad that he was still fighting me. There was nothing he could do to stop me. I didn't need his consent, I only needed his cock inside me.

Slowly, I guided him to my entrance, which he had primed for me.

"Oh shit," I muttered as the mushroom head nudged into me. I heard Josiah's tortured groan as he struggled to hold back the wash of sensations. I sank on to him, savoring every inch I took. Josiah's face twisted in agony as his cock impaled me. He bottomed out, and I breathed out a sigh. I had never felt so full before. Josiah was panting, trying to remain completely still.

I rose up and fell back down, faster this time.

"Come on baby," I murmured, fucking myself on his cock. I didn't need his cooperation, but his further debasement would be more than welcome. He was close to the breaking point, but holding on with all of his might, willing his body to stay motionless.

Up and down, up and down. I leaned over him, still fucking him, letting my breasts spill out of the corset top, allowing my stiffened nipples to brush his face. I picked up the pace, feeling his hips rise up to meet me. He groaned as I dug my fingers into his hair, going faster and faster. My pussy juices blended with the pre-come leaking out of his cock.

"Fuck!" I grunted, feeling my climax nearing. My pussy was dripping, slurping at Josiah's erection as it plunged in and out of me. He flexed against the cuffs, writhing beneath me. I knew he was close.

"Give it to me. Let go."

With a cry, he came deep inside me, spurting his seed into me. I echoed his cry with a shriek of my own as my world shattered. Blackness gathered at the edges of my vision as I slowed my body, staring up at the ceiling with wide, unseeing eyes. The orgasm ripped through me, leaving my limbs weak and trembling. Exhausted, I fell down on top of Josiah, feeling his racing heart against my cheek. Neither of us moved for what felt like hours.

Slowly, his softening cock slipped out of me. Tiredly I rolled over to lie next to him on the bed, absently rolling his nipple between my fingers. I glanced at the bedside clock, which read 4:30. I had to leave. Reluctantly, I stood up, hating that this magical night had to end so soon.

"You're leaving?" he asked, sounding surprised.

"Did you want me to stay?" I asked skeptically, deciding to take with me the belt I had beaten him with. A souvenir of sorts.

"No," he snapped, too quickly. I smiled to myself, sauntering back over to him. My red lipstick was smeared around his cock and his lips.

"You are one sexy man," I mused. I bent down and planted a kiss on his lips. "Maybe we'll do it again sometime."

He froze at my words. "How did you get in here? And who are you?" he demanded.

"Don't speak to me in that tone," I warned. "I still have a little time left, and I'm not nearly so nice when I'm punishing you." I picked up my black stilettos and dropped them into the bag, along with the ball gag.

"On second thought, you can keep this," I decided, dropping the gag next to his head. "Have fun."

"How old are you? Are you going to leave me like this?"

"Maybe I will leave you like this. Won't that be a sight for your wife." I grinned as I thought about it. "Of course, that timid woman wouldn't have any idea what to do to you," I said, remorse tinging my voice. "Such a waste."

I plucked the key to the handcuffs from the dresser table, making sure that I was packed up and ready to make my escape. My bag was slung over my shoulder, my trench coat was cinched around me, and my car keys were in my hand.

"See you around," I whispered into his ear. I unlocked the cuff on his left hand, leaving him with one wrist and two ankles to free. That would give me plenty of time to get out of here.

Quickly I left his room, striding for the exit. This was it, the final piece of my great, crazy night. I emerged into the night, spotting not a soul anywhere. Unlocking my car, I slid inside. I glanced at my reflection in the rearview mirror. My eyes were bright, glittering in the street lights. My cheeks were flushed and my breathing quick. Evidence of a staggering night. I started the car up and drove out. I pulled into traffic just as Josiah burst out of the front door, a folded up sheet wrapped around his waist. But I was already gone.

Two weeks later

"What's the deal with this again?" I asked.

"Labor Day Weekend," Christie reminded me. "Dad's friends with these people, so we're going to their church for a barbecue. Don't worry, there won't be any preaching."

"Plenty of judging will be going on though," I sniffed. Whatever. I didn't care what these people thought of me. But oh, the thoughts that would run through their heads if they knew what I had done to one of their leaders. A smile curved my lips every time I thought of that night. Josiah Caldwell had never found me.

After half an hour of talking to random people, I was ready to go.

"Allie, there he is," Christie said mischievously, pointing through the crowd. My blood heated when I realized that Josiah Caldwell was talking to my father. Oh, this was just too perfect of an opportunity to pass up.

"Come on." I grabbed Christie's hand and towed her with me.

"Oh, Josiah, you remember my daughter, Allie, right?" Dad said.

Josiah's brow furrowed as I smiled at him. "Yes, I do." He sounded confused. Oh yes, Josiah, you remember me all right.

"You fixed my car," I said sweetly.

"Right, that's right." His face cleared slightly.

Christie was introduced next, and the four of us chatted for about ten minutes.

"I've got to be back to the house in time to start preparations for our own cookout," Dad said apologetically.

"No problem, it was nice talking to you." Josiah waved as Dad walked back to his car.

Leaning back on my heels, I hitched up my shirt ever so slightly, showing the waistband of my jeans.

Josiah turned back to us, a pleasant smile on his face. "Nice to talk to you..." his sentence trailed off and his eyes widened.

"Something wrong?" I asked innocently.

His eyes darted up to meet mine. "Where did you get that belt?"

"Oh this?" I smirked up at him. "A friend gave it to me." I winked at him and turned away, taking Christie with me.

"What was that about?" she asked, looking back at Josiah, who was still staring after me with a dumbfounded expression.

I smiled to myself, not bothering to answer her. I would definitely be visiting the Caldwell house again.

Nikki07
Nikki07
73 Followers
12