A Night with Uncle Kevin

Story Info
A stormy night that fulfilled all my desires.
1.7k words
4.19
90.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been home for a couple days for Christmas Vacation. Freshman year of college was tough, but I had gotten over the initial home sickness and was loving college life. Upon arriving home, my parents gave me the keys to the basement apartment, telling me I deserved the space normally reserved for renters.

As Christmas drew closer, family began arriving for the anticipated holiday. Most stayed at hotels, a few stayed at the house. I had been hoping that uncle Kevin would come to town. He was a fun, caring man of 38, twice my age. He could make me laugh and help me feel better when I was down. Our bond was strong.

As the days passed, I lost hope. Thinking I would have to wait till next summer's reunion to see him again. I awoke Christmas eve and made my way up to the main floor of the house. As I neared the kitchen, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Hey girl, all grown up I see."

I knew the voice and spun around quickly, speechless, I threw myself into uncle Kevin's arms. My Christmas wish had come true.

"When did you get here?" I asked, smiling happily

"Just a few minutes ago. Are you sure you should be wearing that?" He referred to the tank top that revealed my c cup cleavage and skinny jeans.

"Come on uncle Kevin, I'm all grown up and can decide what to wear." I protested, knowing he was joking.

"You're right, I'm sorry, how's college?"

"Pretty good, getting all A's." Brushing my long brunette hair off my shoulders.

"Good job, me and your aunt Julie separated."

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. You alright?"

"yeah, I am good, only problem I have to solve is where to stay during my visit."

"You can sleep in a box down by the river." My father joked with his older brother as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Daddy!" I half shrieked, half giggled. "The basement apartment has a couch he can stay on.

"I wouldn't wanna be a hassle." Kevin replied

"You are not a hassle and I will not take no for an answer."

"You can't argue with the girl. She's an adult now. You know how they are always right."

"Daddy, you are bad today."

"what can I say, my big brother brings out the worst in me."

"Yeah, you don't need any help in that department." Kevin snapped back

As the male bonding began, I grabbed Kevin's bag and quickly took it down to the apartment. Thinking about how he looked brought new feelings to my heart. The distant look that he tried to cover up. Once a strong and confident man, now looked defenseless.

"This is a nice little place." Kevin interrupted my drifting thoughts.

"Thanks, I kinda like it. But it will probably be rented after I go back to school."

"Who knows, maybe I will rent it."

Before I could answer, my cell phone rang. A friend from high school wanted me to meet her to hang out and do last minute Christmas shopping. I handed Kevin the extra key and left, making sure he knew to make himself at home.

The day of shopping and hanging out lasted into the evening. I arrived home as the rain started to fall. The drawback to southern California, no white Christmas. Just another random storm.

Kevin was sitting on the couch, the TV on the weather channel, a beer in his hand. He smile was greeting enough. I don't know if it was a "welcome home" smile, or a "wow, your wet cleavage looks amazing" smile.

"How was your day girl?"

"It was fun, you know, you can call me by my name."

"Okay, sorry Jenna."

Hearing him say my name for the first time, and coming home to him made my heart skip a beat. My mind started to drift to what it would be like to have a man like Kevin to come home to everyday. I regathered my thoughts and escaped to my room to put on something dry.

Opening my top drawer, I noticed my normally neat drawer had been messed with. My row of bras and panties weren't as straight as this morning. For a moment, I thought Kevin might have been in the drawer. The laughed the thought off, not my uncle, I had probably just shut the drawer wrong.

Changing into a pair of sleep shorts and tank top, I flopped onto my bed to answer the text messages that had come in. My attention was distracted when Kevin entered with an extra beer in hand.

"Can I offer you a drink?"

"No, I better not, don't like the taste of beer. Gonna try and catch up on some sleep. Maybe we can go get lunch tomorrow." I replied

"Sure, sounds fun. You sleep well Jenna"

"Thanks, you too." The sound of him saying my name again shot through me, giving me a tingling sensation in my crotch.

After he left the room, I stretched out, pulling the blanket over my petite body. The sound of the thunder was my lullaby and also my seducer. Sliding a hand into my sleep shorts, I set out to please myself like every night. As my eyes closed, the first vision I had was of uncle Kevin. I was surprised that my pussy got wetter at the thought. My fingers explored the soft wet flesh between my folds.

Not able to get Kevin out of my mind, I stopped my playing and decided to try and get some sleep. Before I could drift into full sleep, a loud clap of thunder made my eyes shoot open. Looking to my bedside table, the clock radio was dark. Great, a power outage. I hated the dark and didn't want to get out of bed.

"You alright Jenna?" I heard the question from the figure at my doorway.

"Yeah, the thunder just startled me. I hate the dark."

"You want me to keep you company?"

"Yeah, come on in."

The figure neared the bed, slipping under the covers next to me. A sense of safety and security filled me. Hearing him breathe gave me a tingling sensation, why was he making me feel this way. I tried to go back to sleep but my thoughts wouldn't allow it. He was just inches from me and everything in me wanted to be in his arms.

"Jenna, I just want to tell you that I think you have grown into a gorgeous young woman and you will be successful in anything you try."

"Thanks, I appreciate that."

"I hate saying this, but looking at you, I wish it was a different time and I was a much younger man."

"Why do you hate saying it?" I could feel control slipping away.

"Because I am your uncle."

I turned to my side, looking at the figure beside me. My body ached for his touch, morals were a foreign concept all of a sudden.

"Not tonight, it's another time." I said softly, leaning in to kiss him.

Kevin hesitated at first, then reached out and wrapped his strong arm around me. His mustache whiskers tickled. It felt amazing being held so tight. My tongue parted his lips and met his in a soft, gentle french kiss.

Breaking from the kiss, I raised up and pulled my tank top off. His eager hands reached up and gently caressed my breasts, my nipple between his strong fingers. I let out a soft moan and reached down to unbutton his shirt. My hands ran over his now bare chest.

Kevin raised up, sitting to face me. Watching him lean in , Kevin took my now hard nipple into his mouth. The feeling of him sucking my breasts made body quiver and my pussy dampen more. I reached down and wiggled out of my sleep shorts. Then turning my attention to him, I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off. His hard cock stood at attention, pushing the blanket up.

Taking his cock in my hand, it was much bigger than I had ever imagined. Stroking it slowly, he moaned louder. His strong hand slid down and parted my pussy lips. I couldn't hold out any longer. Gently pushing him back to a laying position, I straddled him, the head of his cock between my pussy lips.

"This is my Christmas gift to you." I whispered as I held his cock, guiding it into my eagerly awaiting opening. His cock was thicker than the college boys I had been with. I moaned loudly and held myself up on the pillows. Working him slowly deeper. With my uncles cock in the depths of my womanhood, I paused to adjust to his size.

Steadily, I rode him faster, crying out his name. I knew no one could hear what we were doing, so I let loose, crying out and riding him wildly.

"Oh Jenna, you feel amazing."

"Oh you're so big, say my name again." I panted back

"Jenna, Jenna, oh baby Jenna." He cried out.

Hearing my name was more than I could take. My body was ready to explode. Fighting it back, I rode him faster, his hands explored my tits and ass as he bucked his hips up to meet me, driving his cock further into me.

Raising up, I rode him, holding my hair back with one hand and lifting my tit to my mouth with the other. Our moans and cries, panting and grunting a beautiful duet.

Kevin raised up to a sitting position, holding me close. My body started to tremble and i couldn't fight the impending explosion.

"Oh uncle Kevin, I'm cummiiinnngg!" I crided out and threw my arms around him.

"Jenna I'm cumming too, should i pull out."

Taking him all the way in, I panted for him to cum in me. Feeling the heat of his seed fill me, I laid my head on his shoulder, kissing his next, panting happily.

Emotionally and physically spent, we collapsed back onto the bed, kissing passionately. Sliding off of him, I rested my head on his bare chest, now glistening with sweat. If what we had done was wrong, I didn't care anymore.

"Jenna, I love you." He said softly. Looking into his eyes, I knew he meant it.

"I love you too, and we have alot more time before Christmas.

Drifting off to sleep was easier being completely and totally satisfied in every way. What would the rest of vacation hold in store and what if people found out about us. With my last thought of the day, I didn't care what people might think

To be continued