A Night Worth Remembering Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin kissed Kandy's cheek and told her goodbye. She then drank a beer and took a long bubble bath. Then laid on the bed thinking of everything and was so relaxed she almost fell asleep. She decided to set the alarm for 3:30 pm, that way she happened to doze she would wake up in plenty of time to get ready for the evening out.

Erin woke with a jolt when the alarm went off and got out of bed. She was so anxious about what would happen that her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet. She stepped in the shower to cool down and wake up. She then dried off and got dressed in blue jeans, her sexy western style blue blouse and tennis shoes. Combed her hair, applied her makeup and checked her outfit out three times in the mirror.

She then walked down stair, picked up the newspaper off the porch and sat down on the couch reading it.

Jeff came home as usual and inquired if she was ready for her night out with Kandy? Erin told him she was and that to make things easier, Kandy was picking her up in twenty-five minutes.

Jeff kissed her and said, "Well you girls have fun now. I will see you later when you get home."

Erin told Jeff to have fun at John's. Then advised him not to get too drunk that they could not fuck later that night. She then heard a knock on the door and when she looked there stood Kandy.

Erin grabbed her purse and told Jeff, "See you later honey. "

Jeff greeted Kandy, then walked them both out to the car. He then waved goodbye. The minute they were out of sight, Jeff locked the house and ran over to John's house and grabbed a beer.

Erin and Kandy drove off towards a small restaurant near the hotel. Then said, I though we would stop for a bite to eat and talk. That way if you're nervous Erin I can try to get you to relax. Then we can go to the hotel for Sex 101 class."

Kandy did have a way of relaxing her and when she said that Erin bust out laughing. She was beginning to relax knowing everything would be fine.

Kandy then spoke up and told Erin that she could wait in the car while she went inside and checked in. Kandy pulled into the hotel and stopped the car, went inside and came back with the key to the room. She then pulled the car around to the space in front of the room and parked. She then handed Erin the key and told her to unlock the door as she got the bag out of the trunk.

They entered the room and Kandy looked at Erin and saw she was white as a ghost. She walked over to Erin put her arm around her and said, "Take a deep breath and just calm down and sit down on the bed ok. You are here to learn about sex, not cheat on Jeff."

Erin replied, "I know, but I cannot help it I feel nervous."

Kandy instructed Erin to just listen and follow her directions. She was there to help her and answer all her questions. That seemed to calm Erin down. However, by this time Kandy's juices had soaked clear through her panties. Sex always excited her and the thought of talking sex with another woman and seeing what turned another woman on intrigued her.

Kandy kicked off her shoes and then laid the bag on the bed and opened it. She took out the two nighties one was baby blue and the other one red. She then told Erin to pick the one she wanted then strip and put it on. Adding, ""We might as well look sexy as I teach you about sex. "

Erin smiled and said, "Oh god, I love red. Give me a minute to put it on."

Kandy watched Erin change as she herself put on the sheer blue nightie. She then licked her lips and said, "God girl, you are a knockout in red!"

Erin looked at Kandy and shivered then said, "Kandy, blue is definitely your color it accents your red hair and green eyes."

Kandy then said well let's begin. She reached over in the bag and laid the vibrators and the video on the bed. Kandy then sat down on the opposite end of the bed facing Erin. That way Erin could watch her and do exactly what she does.

Kandy sat on the bed, lowered the top of her nightie until her breast were in full view. She then pinched and pulled each nipple hard making then stand out like bullets. She watched Erin as she did the same thing. She did not consider herself bi-sexual, but she tingled as she watched Erin caress and pull at her nipples. She wondered what touching Erin nipple would feel like.

Erin watched Kandy and was not sure why, but felt sexually excited. She wondered what it would feel like to touch another woman's breasts.

Kandy then said, "Are you aware that playing with your own nipples like that turns you on more? They will also turn Jeff on more, because men love to see women playing with their tits."

Erin blushed and replied, "Yes, I play with them all the time. It's really turning me on now too. My pussy is dripping like a faucet that I cannot turn off. Jeff loves to watch me and slowly stroke his cock. "

Kandy then said, "Good, at least we know you're not frigid. Now spread your legs and show me how excited you are. You can pretend that I am Jeff." Erin spread her legs and then pulled apart her labia and letting Kandy see her pussy glistening with moisture.

Kandy then said, "Oh honey, your pussy it's dripping. Now how do you feel about touching yourself? Men love to watch women masturbate. When I do it and John's cock gets so fucking hard."

Erin replied, "I do masturbate, but I do not feel comfortable about doing it in front of Jeff. You think I should?"

Kandy replied, "Yes, you should. Try it the next time you two are having sex and watch his reaction. I guarantee that you both will like it, and he will fuck you harder."

Kandy then said, "Now are you ready for lesson number two? It involves toy, like this vibrator I have here."

Erin licked her lips and said, "I'm as ready as I can be, I want to try the small one if you don't mind."

Kandy handed Erin the small seven inch vibrator and took the other one and said, "Now, watch me, I want to show you how good it feels to use toys and how you can experience a harder climax."

Erin watched as Kandy spread her pussy lips and ran the buzzing toy around her clit and into her hole. She could tell she was really enjoying it, because Kandy's pussy juices were running down her ass. She then turned on her toy and placed it on her clit and almost fell off the bed, Oh god did it felt so good.

Kandy watched Erin then said, "Slide it into your hot whole honey. Like this, see how I am fucking myself as if the toy was a dick. Oooooh fuck, if I keep this up, I am going to cum soon!"

Erin mimicked Kandy and shoved the toy inside her pussy, fucking herself as if it was a cock. Watching Kandy was really turning her on. She then wondered what it would feel like to be the one shoving the toy into Kandy's pussy. She was just too afraid to say so.

Kandy then decided to do something that might help Erin come out of her shy sexual shell. She said, "Erin, stop for a moment. I want to play a game with you. Let's pretend that I am Jeff and sliding the vibrator in you. That way you can really experience what happens when he wants to use a toy during sex."

Erin giggled and replied, "Ooooh god, please do it. Fuck me, Jeff!"

Kandy placed her vibrator on the bed and moved closer to Erin. She said, "Now, just relax. Lie down and spread her legs wide I am going to look at your pussy and do what Jeff would do, with a toy okay."

She waited until Erin told her to go on as she did not want to frighten her. Kandy then spread Erin's pussy lips and squealed, "Oooh god your clit is large and swollen, and I bet it is as sensitive as mine."

Erin just nodded her head and Kandy continued. Kandy then ran the toy around Erin's clit then all the way down to her puckered asshole. She paused and saw that Erin's eyes were closed and she was moaning. Kandy licked her lips and felt her own clit throb with desire as she shoved the toy deep inside Erin's pussy. She begin fucking her as her other started rubbing Erin's clit.

Erin begins licking her lips and purring as Kandy tantalized her with the toy. When Kandy slid the toy into her hot hole, she screamed and climaxed hard.

Erin looked at Kandy and said, "WOW, I have never climaxed like that before! I will certainly buy a toy to use maybe we can pick up one on our girl's night out. Can I do the same thing to you? I want to see how a woman reacts and make you cum too."

Kandy giggled and said, "OK, fuck me John."

Erin ran the toy around Kandy's clit and then into her hole, fucking her deep and hard. She then used her other hand to rub he clit. She then asked, "I never did this before, am I doing it right Kandy?"

Kandy screamed, "Ooooooh my God! Yes you are doing it right! Fuck me harder yes, just like that! Don't stop. Eeeeiiiiiiieeeee! Keep it up, Aaarrrggghhhh," and climaxed all over the toy and Erin's hand.

They both collapsed on the bed exhausted. After a moment Kandy said, "Well Erin how did you like lessons one and two?"

Erin said, "I liked them, are their any more lessons? "

Kandy then said, "Yes, Lesson three is a video. It will show you how to make love to a man. It will even instruct you how to properly suck a man's cock. I thought it was suitable since you told me you really did not know how to suck Jeff's cock. Want to see it now?"

Erin said, "Sure, I want to learn more on how to make love to Jeff, especially how to suck his cock and swallow its load."

Kandy slid the video into the player and sat back on the bed, so she could watch Erin's reaction.

Erin sat there memorized for a few minutes then turned to Kandy and said, "I like this movie, can I take it home. It will help me learn how to really make love to Jeff. Oh Kandy, you are a lifesaver. "

Kandy thought for a moment then looked around and said, "What no popcorn with the movie? Yes, you can take the movie home, but I am coming over to watch it with you. Who knows, I might learn something."

Kandy then looked at Erin with a devilish smile and said, "Let's keep the men in suspense the night of the barbeque. I think they have a sex party planned. Between you and me, let's just go along with things and see what happens.