A Nightmare on Birch Street Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so sick," Nancy said, shivering.

"Aw, don't be jealous. You'll get your chance to try them later," he said, grinning at her.

Nancy watched as he stood behind Tina who, lost in her own world, barely noticed him until he slid his hand up over her stomach to cup her generous boobs. She threw her head back and moaned loudly into her gag as his gnarly fingers patiently coaxed her nipples into tight little peaks.

"Oh yeah, you're loving my little toy, aren't you?" he cackled, his thin lips next to her ear as he groped her.

"Nnn," she groaned, as his coarse fingers roughly groped her breasts.

"And now I've got another little toy for you to try," he said, laughing as his cruel fingers pinched and twisted her tight little buds and her moans turned to squeals of pain.

"Nnnn, nnn," Tina gasped, shaking her head as he held the chain up in front of her, the wicked little clamps glinting in the dim light. She struggled but with her hands still chained and stretching up towards the darkness of the ceiling, she was helpless to stop him attaching them.

He laughed wickedly as he gently tugged at the chain and the fierce little clasps tugged at her ultra-sensitive teats, sending hot electric sparks of pain and pleasure through her tightly bound body. He grinned at Nancy as he adjusted the speed again, the buzzing becoming even higher-pitched, the chains rattling as Tina's tortured body rolled and squirmed, the chain swinging between her jiggling boobs causing the clamps to tug at her swollen nipples.

Nancy kept telling herself she should look away and spare her friend's humiliation but something about the erotic spectacle compelled her to watch Tina's tormented young body twisting and shuddering as she slowly ground her thighs against his wicked machine. It was increasingly obvious that Tina was well on her way to orgasm now, as her anguished moans got louder and louder.

Her head was thrown back, her eyes squeezed shut, her breathing ragged as Freddy playfully flicked at the nipple clamps with a crooked finger.

"That's it, come for me you little slut," she heard Freddy insist, tugging at the silver chain that swung between her boobs whilst turning the vibrator up to its highest setting as her body jerked and twisted unable to escape the intense sensations.

"Ooo gggg," she screamed as she came, her sobbing gasps coalescing into one long wail as her muscles tensed, her body thrashing and jerking as Freddy laughed cruelly.

Nancy had hoped for her friend's sake that that would be the end of her ordeal, but her heart sank as she watched Freddy unfasten the bindings and pull her onto shaky legs as he loosened her chains. He repositioned her so that she was bent over at right angles, her tightly bound hands resting on the end of the vaulting horse, her mouth still gagged.

"Spread your legs, let me see that pussy," he ordered, slapping her bare buttocks.

"Good girl, that's it nice and wide. You're desperate for some cock, aren't you, slut?" he cackled as he watched Tina reluctantly shuffle her feet apart as he fumbled impatiently with his trousers.

Nancy couldn't stifle an audible gasp as he pulled his monstrously long cock from his grubby trousers, as hard and thick and knobbly as the sawn-off lengths of tree branches stacked by the boiler.

"Don't worry, there's plenty for both of you," he laughed wiggling his hips and making it sway back and forth as he caught her watching him. Nancy twisted her head away in disgust.

"Oh yeah, I've been waiting for this for a long time," as he eased his length into Tina's still wet pussy, her friend gasping and shuddering as her pussy lips stretched to accommodate his broad girth. "Nothing feels as good as a nice juicy pussy."

"Nnn, nnn!" Tina moaned, struggling against her bonds.

"Fuck, yeah!" he grunted as he eased himself fully inside her. Nancy was unable to stop herself turning back, watching her friend's eyes open wide as he slowly eased into her inch-by-throbbing-inch.

She knew she should look away but just couldn't help watching as Freddy began to slide his lengthy dick in and out of Tina's defenceless pussy. He winked at her as he began to speed up, thrusting a little harder and drawing a series of harsh, sobbing moans from his victim.

"Yeah, I've been waiting to fuck and your little friend here for twenty years," he said, running a hand through Tina's glossy blonde hair. Grabbing a thick handful, he yanked her head back roughly as he thrust even deeper, forcing her to squeal loudly into her gag.

She could hear the sound of their moist bodies slapping together as he gradually increased his thrusting as he built towards a climax. Tina's full breasts swayed back and forth, the nipple clamps tugging at her stubby nipples as the weighty silver chain jingled. Her blonde hair had fallen forward covering her eyes, and sticking to her damp forehead.

"Oh yeah, you're such a hot bitch," he grunted hoarsely, slapping her buttocks as he pounded her harder and harder, a note of feverish desperation in his voice.

Nancy couldn't tear her eyes away from the erotic spectacle, watching his swollen balls slapping against Tina's bare ass as he thrust faster and faster.

"Oh yeah, yes!" he cried and with a final, frantic series of staccato thrusts he came, roaring with pleasure as he came, shooting his molten seed deep inside of Tina.

"Don't worry, I've saved plenty for you," he said, grinning at Nancy as he eased his still semi-erect prick from Tina, his pearly spunk spilling out and dribbling along her thighs.

Nancy twisted away, tugging once more at her handcuffs as she shuddered. Where the hell was Glen?

--

Finally, Glen felt himself falling asleep, the reassuring blanket of numbness being drawn over his body. A little while later he found himself standing outside of the college.

"Nancy? Tina?" he shouted. Surely they would have waited for him, he thought. But as he looked around the empty grounds he saw no one. He started to walk towards the main doors then broke into a run as he heard a distant scream.

--

"No! Leave me alone, you disgusting pervert!" Nancy screamed as he forced her onto her knees, her hands still handcuffed behind her back.

"Don't be angry, there's plenty of cock to go around," he cackled as he grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at him.

"No! Never!" she said, twisting her head away as he slowly stroked his huge dick until it was fully hard again.

"Come on, be a good girl, you don't want to make me angry," he growled, threateningly.

"No!" Nancy squealed clamping her eyes and mouth shut as she felt him slide the thick, bulbous end of his cock along the smooth skin of her cheek and press it against her tightly pursed lips.

"You want me to throw your friend Tina into the boiler? You want me to burn her alive like your father did to me?" he said, grasping her chin and making her look into his small, oily black eyes.

"Please don't," she gasped, reluctantly parting her soft, pink lips a little.

"Good girl, now let's see your tongue. Unless you want your friend to die a horrible death, you're going to lick her juices off my cock then give me the blowjob of my life, or rather death," he chuckled.

Nancy began to slowly lick Freddy's rock hard shaft. He tasted like burnt toast and she struggled to stop herself gagging as he moved his hips, encouraging her to clean the full length.

"Yeah, that feels real good, are you sure you're a virgin? You're almost as good as your mother, she was a real good little cocksucker," he chuckled, shivering contentedly as Nancy swirled the tip of her tongue around the sensitive head.

"Yeah, she loved being tied up. Imagine that: your mother naked and tied to my old camp bed sucking at my hard dick while I fingered her pussy. Shame she turned out to be such a lying, deceitful bitch," he continued, changing position and making Nancy lick his swollen balls.

"Never thought she'd go running to her old boyfriend and ask him to come and beat me up. Still he got what was coming to him. Yeah I haunted his dreams real good," Freddy said, moaning a little as Nancy ran the tip of her tongue along the underside of his throbbing shaft.

"What do you mean?" she couldn't help but ask.

"Took me a long time, but I figured out how to invade peoples psyches, haunt their dreams, terrify them. I started with your father and mother. Your father was such a pussy though, couldn't take it; got so scared he had a heart-attack."

"You killed my father?" Nancy said, leaning

back, her mind reeling.

"Well I can't take all the credit, he did have a heart condition, but I like to think I pushed him over the edge. Did I tell you to stop licking?" he growled, grabbing her hair and tugging it painfully, making her continue.

"Yeah, I tried to kill your mother too, but she's made of sterner stuff. In the end, I thought what's even worse than dying yourself, huh?"

He grinned as he squeezed her cheeks forcing her mouth open, watching her pretty brown eyes open wide as he eased his fat cock between her virgin lips.

"I'll tell you what's worse: taking away her only daughter," he said and threw his head back and laughed wickedly.

--

Glen skipped down the steps and turned left into the dark maze of pipes and ducts. Although Nancy and Tina had described it to him, he'd never actually been down here before and quickly got lost. He stalked along the dark passageways, finally hearing something in the distance. He ran towards the sound of his girlfriend screaming...

--

She was bent nearly double over the chair she'd been seated on earlier, her stomach resting painfully on the hard wooden back, her handcuffs threaded around one of the front legs, her hands flat on the seat. Freddy cackled happily as he tied her ankles to the base of the back legs, trapping her in a vulnerable position, her legs apart, as he yanked her skirt up over her bottom.

"Heh, you're very flexible, aren't you?" he chuckled as he pushed on the back of her head until her chin brushed the worn wooden surface. "I like that in a girl."

"Please, please," Nancy was sobbing, feeling his rough hands bending her double.

"It's good that you didn't sleep with that loser Glen, I bet you were saving yourself for a real man, huh?" he chuckled as he ran his rough hands up over her legs and slapped her bare buttocks.

"No, please," she repeated feeling him stroke between her legs with the flat part of knife, the metal feeling cold and hard through her thin knickers.

"What's the matter? You don't want to die a virgin, do you?" he cackled as he quickly sliced through her pink cotton panties with the razor-sharp knife.

"Please don't, please," she begged but was powerless to stop him pulling at the ragged remains of her panties, tossing them aside. She whimpered as she felt his coarse hands spreading her buttocks wide, the delicate pink folds of her pussy exposed.

"Twenty years I've been waiting for this, yeah

I'm going to enjoy this, that tight little virgin pussy's going to get fucked every which way," he said, laughing cruelly as he made her gasp by running a rough finger along her inner thighs and rubbing her exposed labia. "Then maybe I'll move onto that sweet little ass."

Nancy struggled, tugging at the handcuffs but could only wait helplessly as he wrapped his fist around his big cock and pressed the blunt purple head against her naked folds.

"Yeah, it's gonna be a tight squeeze but I'm gonna make you take every fucking inch," he grunted.

She squeezed her eyes shut, feeling the huge, bulbous head pressing hard against her virginally tight entrance bracing herself for the inevitable pain when a sound behind them made her twist her head.

"Let her go, you sick freak!" Glen shouted as he sung a large, thick branch.

She turned around just in time to see him swing, and heard the dull thud as it connected with Freddy's skull. His eyes flickered shut and he slithered to the floor, his fingernails raking Nancy's bare legs.

"God, I'm so glad you're alive!" Glen panted as he skipped around to the front of the chair.

"I'm handcuffed! I think he's got the key! Quick!" Nancy squealed.

Glen yanked the silver chain from Freddy's neck and with shaking fingers, twisted it in the lock and suddenly she was free. She straightened and embraced Glen as he knelt awkwardly on the chair.

"I was so worried. Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine. Is it over? Is he dead?" she replied.

"I think... oh no!" Glen said, watching as the dark shape behind, slowly got to his feet, staggering drunkenly over to the workbench.

"Glad you could join our little party, Glen," he said, rubbing the back of his head and sliding on his razor-glove. "Now I can finish you all off in one go."

While Nancy tugged at the ropes binding her ankles to the chair, Glen took up a position between her and Freddy, hefting the length of wood in his hands.

"How sweet, protecting his little girlfriend," Freddy taunted as he crouched and slowly inched towards them, like an animal stalking his prey.

"Leave us alone, you bastard!" Glen shouted, swinging again as Freddy lunged.

Freddy laughed as he grabbed the branch and yanked it towards him, catching Glen off balance and soon they were rolling around the concrete floor. Freddy, slightly bigger and stronger, wrestled himself on top pinning Glen down.

"No!" Glen shouted, grabbing Freddy's wrists as they struggled, the razor fingers inches from his face.

"Think Nancy will still go out with you once I've sliced and diced that pretty face of yours," he cackled as he pushed against Glen, the razors moving ever closer.

"Let him go, you bastard!" Nancy shrieked as she swung a length of thick metal pipe and it made a sickening thud as it connected with Freddy's head.

"Yeah! Way to go, Nancy!" Glen shouted, as she helped him squirm out from beneath Freddy's unconscious body.

While Nancy untied Tina, Glen searched the dark corners of the boiler room until he found what he was looking for.

"What are you doing? He's dead, let's go!" Nancy said as she freed Tina.

"There's only one way to make sure," Glen said grimly as he held up the can of lighter fluid and a box of matches.

"Yeah, let's burn the fucking freak," Tina agreed.

Nancy nodded and Glen emptied the can of lighter fluid over Freddy's limp body.

"No! I want to," Nancy said, taking the box of matches from her boyfriend. She struck one, pausing briefly before dropping it onto Freddy's prone body. She leapt back as it erupted into a frenzy of orangey-yellow flames.

They stood silently for several minutes, watching him burn, wanting to make sure. The greedy fire quickly reclaiming the monster, the red-and-green striped sweater melting, his body quickly turning black then disintegrating into a pile of grey ash.

They jumped as a sudden breeze, an icy blast of air blew the door open, It collected the pile of ashes into a neat, swirling mini-tornado which swept into the boiler, the doors slamming shut behind it.

12