A Nightmare Reborn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He listened for Michael once more, sheathed the blade and continued his walk to Springwood.

***

Mary slowly woke up, herself and not Freddy Krueger.

"Where am I?"

She had become used to this, waking up and not knowing where she was. She tried to move and felt an incredible pain in her back. She felt behind her and found she was laying on broken bottles and cardboard boxes. She slowly sat up, her head throbbing with the mother of all migraines and noticed her right hand. It was bloody and the tips of her fingers felt like someone had shoved nails into them. Her skin hurt, throbbing with a vicious anger. And then she noticed her clothes. She wasn't wearing the hospital gown she had left in, but rather a nurse uniform. The tag clipped on the breast pocket read "Angela Beck."

She picked up one of the shattered bottles and looked at it. The plastic container had been sliced open by some sharp blades. She swallowed hard and looked at her fingers again. She wept, "Oh no no no no no..."

The bottle, in fact all of the bottles were marked with the label, "HYPNOCIL."

The door to the drug storage opened and a male nurse walked in. He stopped mid-stride and looked down at the mess Freddy had made while in control of her body. He looked to her, his mouth open in utter shock. Mary made to say something to him, but the nurse turned and ran. He slammed the door shut and locked it, yelling for help.

Mary fell to her side and curled into the fetal position, her eyes draining tears as she realized she would probably never wake up from this nightmare.

...to be continued...