A Nightmare Unleashed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she is," he said, "But, the thing of it is, you know her pretty well."

She rolled her eyes inwardly. 'Renee,' she thought, 'This is about Renee...'

"I do?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'll talk to her for you."

"You will?"

"Yeah Tyler," she smiled, "Sure." And then she thought, 'You fucking pushover...'

"That's so good," he leaned his weight forward, "She's so funny and smart. I've seen her with other people and she is really nice... and she has a killer body too."

"Well there you go," she said, her heart beginning to break, "If that's all I better get going."

"Wait," he held her hand. The touch was electrifying for her and she froze, "Aren't you going to tell her?"

"Yes, of course."

Tyler looked at her doubtfully. "You wanna know her name?"

"Oh," she laughed and slapped a hand to her forehead, "Duh. Who is she?"

Tyler had her sit down next to him again and he said, "Her name is Janey."

She looked at him for a moment, as though he had spoken ancient Latin to her and not simple everyday Americanized English. He looked at her expectantly as she processed the information. Killer body? Was he out of his damn mind? The only killer body here was his. It had to be a joke.

"That's not funny," she said, though her heart wanted desperately to believe it. She wanted more than anything to believe it.

"It's the truth," he smiled and leaned towards her. His lips brushed hers and then pressed warmly into her mouth. His hand touched her face in a gentle caress as he kissed her. When his tongue entered her mouth, she did nothing to stop him. She thought she might wake up now, seeing as he had kissed her and her dreams rarely made it to anything more erotic than this before she woke up panting in her bed, her nipples hard and her slick with heat.

"I don't understand," she said against his mouth.

"I like you," Tyler kissed her neck, his hands already on her hips. She hadn't even noticed he had put them there.

"But you're so," she began, her ability to form sentences failing her, "And I'm so..."

Tyler put a finger to her lips, "Shh."

He kissed her again and then Janey bent forward, a big grin on her face "I can't believe this is happening."

"Why?" he asked and then looked down the open neck of her blouse. He could see her large breasts, full and firm and just a hint of blue lace framing the large cups. He also saw a small tattoo peaking up from the curve of right tit.

"It's a sea serpent" Janey smiled, her confidence bolstering as she realized he was gawking at her. The captain of the football team was gawking at her tits and kissing on her. She said, "I have a thing for mythical creatures."

"I'm sure it's a gorgeous tattoo," Tyler looked into her eyes.

"Want to see?" she asked, surprising herself. She felt so bold, so fucking empowered that she thought she might try to seduce him right then and there. It was such a sudden and alien feeling to her. It scared her, but she was relishing in it. Her heart was pounding as her sex became moist with anticipatory want.

Before Tyler could nod yes or no, she surprised herself again by undoing three of the five buttons keeping her shirt together. She pulled the blouse off her shoulder and revealed a generous view of her ample cleavage. In the soft moonlight, Tyler was treated to the sleek lines of Janey's sea serpent on the swell of her impressively large right tit. All he could see the arc of it's long body curving up, the face of the animal hidden. As his mind began frantically wondering about what the rest of the creature looked like behind the lace of her bra, he said, "It's so beautiful."

"You think so?"

"Oh yes" was all Tyler could say, his eyes drawn to her breasts like moths to a flame.

"Worked two summers straight to get the money for this," she smiled, looking down at her tattoo.

"Did it hurt?"

"A little," she shrugged, still in awe that she was doing this... and with Tyler no less, "But the stud hurt even more."

"You have a piercing too?" his eyes never left her tits.

"Mmm hmmm," she nodded, feeling as though she might tip over right there and die a happy woman, "An emerald, gold rimmed stud for an eye."

"Sweet," Tyler smiled, his eyes burning a hole through the fabric of her bra.

"Yeah," she grinned broadly. She felt crazy and out of control, showing her breast to Tyler after one kiss. She felt so alive the sudden reality that they might have sex hit her gloriously hard. She wasn't a slut, but at that moment she would have ridden him like a cowgirl on a stubborn bronco. His reactions to her body made her all the more brazen, confident. She cocked a brow and ran a finger over the fabric covering the stud, "Through my nipple..."

"That must have hurt," Tyler cringed.

"Not like you might think," Janey replied, her heart now thundering in her chest. She could feel the heat of an involuntary blush gently burning her against the porcelain white of her flesh. Janey knew it might send the wrong impression if she took this any further. Still, the need for him, the need to fulfill that unrequited love she had harbored for him for so long was overpowering. She wanted him, more than any cheerleader or preppy snob could ever hope to. Janey Paulsen had loved Tyler Cantrell from afar for long enough.

For the first time, she not only felt she could tell him the depth of her affections, but also show him.

"Tyler," she said softly, "You want to see the rest of the serpent?"

Tyler looked up, a horny gleam in his eyes. "Yes."

"You want to see his eye?"

"Yes," he breathed.

Janey took a silent deep breath as she unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, revealing her body to him. She untucked her shirt, suddenly not embarrassed of the extra weight her body carried. It was as though she hadn't ever been plagued by self-doubt, or fear or embarrassment about herself. Tyler licked his lips as she unclasped her bra and pulled the cups away from her breasts. The milky skin of her bosom was almost ethereal in the growing orange light of the sodium lamps surrounding the park.

"Janey," he looked her deeply in the eyes then to the tattoo, following the curves of the sea serpent down the slope of her tit. The artist had done exquisite work, the body looking slick and sensually blue against her skin. The serpent's head was drawn over her dime-sized nipple, just as she had said it would be. The emerald stud indeed looked very much like an eye.

"So beautiful," he whispered and raised his hand to touch her.

Janey smiled, a barely audible whimper escaping her lips as she felt his fingers touch her hard nipple.

"Thank you" she sighed. Tyler made to pull his fingers away, but she surprised herself again by placing his open palm over her breast and holding it there.

"It feels good," she said, "Don't stop, Tyler."

Tyler nodded and began massaging her tit gently. Her skin was so soft, the weight of her breast not hindered by gravity. Her breasts were rounded out to an immense size not only by the natural design of her physique but also the extra pounds she carried. He wanted so badly to suck on them. They were heavy in his hands as he squeezed them and massaged them. He slid down her stomach and found her navel.

"Kiss me," her lips brushed with his, their tongues sliding together with a cautious, yearning passion. Tyler smiled as they engaged in a long sensual kiss. He could feel himself becoming painfully aroused as they rubbed their bodies against each other. They slowly broke the embrace, lips lingering for a long moment before they parted to look into each other's eyes. He was almost unaware that his hand still cupped her breast.

"I want you so bad," she graced him with a husky whisper, her fingers unbuttoning his fly. Janey wanted to see his cock. She could almost taste it in her mouth, feel it in her hands. She had dreamed of touching him and feeling his cock, the fantasy a mainstay of masturbatory sessions. She slipped her hand into his boxers and tugged them down. Tyler only looked at her and then down at his member.

"Oh Tyler," she smiled. It was thick and beautiful, the veins in the shaft large and strong. His head was a swollen purple, pre-cum beginning to ooze from the tip. His balls hung low, hairless as the rest of his pubic area. He was clean-shaven and virile. She ran her fingers over his shaft and played with the crown of his cock.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, "I mean, it is kinda quick..."

"Yes," she said breathlessly as she grasped him, his shaft throbbing and hot in her hand. Tyler slipped her bra and blouse off. He tossed the articles aside, releasing her tits and letting them hang free for his viewing pleasure. Her nipples were so hard it almost hurt as he licked her nubs, teasing her with his lips and tongue. Finally, Janey pushed him against the picnic bench and knelt down in front of him, her fingers tracing his stomach and pubic area.

"I want this so fucking bad," she took a firm grasp on his cock.

"I didn't know you were so... sexual."

"Let me show you how sexual I can be," she smiled, eyes alive with a powerful confidence she had never known.

"Oh shit, Janey," he moaned as she began to blow him, the sounds of her mouth slurping and suckling around his dick arousing him even more, "You are so beautiful."

Janey felt his hands go to the back of her head, slip through her hair and firmly hold her skull. Tyler began fucking her mouth. Several times she felt the tip of his cock graze the back of her throat, and she worried she might gag on him. There was no way she could deep throat him, he was too long and thick. So she worked his head and shaft as best she could, tantalizing him and drawing him to his climax. Tyler's eyes rolled back into his head as Janey sucked him off, lost in the pleasure of her tongue and lips.

"Baby," he managed, "You're going to make me cum..."

Janey sucked harder.

"Janey, I'm going to cum," he whispered, his muscles flexing tight as he fought the orgasm back.

Joy sucked harder and faster, bobbing her head and giving him the most intense oral fucking he'd ever known. She moaned and gave it her all as he blew his load inside her mouth. The hot, sticky cum shot back to her throat, and she was ready for it as she quickly swallowed the salty sweet fluid. Tyler was moaning and whimpering as he shivered, reeling from the orgasm. She disengaged him and let him finish pumping his cum out on her face and tits. His cock bounced up and down as it convulsed, finally shooting the last drop of semen out. Tyler stood there for a moment, his head tilted back and holding the base of his cock, muscles tight and poised from the experience.

"You're not done yet, are?" she asked playfully, leaning against the picnic table as she slipped her jeans and panties off. Tyler smiled and looked to the sky, cock still in hand as she presented herself naked to him. She was ready, ready for the consummation she had so long waited for. Tyler finally looked at her and when he did, he smiled broadly.

"Actually, no," he said and began pulling up his pants.

Janey paused, the confusion she felt etched across her face in the form of a nervous smile. She asked, "I don't understand. You're getting dressed."

"Well Janey," he shrugged and buttoned his fly, "I really asked you out here because the guys wanted some pictures of your fat ass for the yearbook."

The world went silent for Janey. She felt suddenly small and very alone as the words sank in. She blinked, Tyler's cum still spattered on her face and breasts, "What?"

"Janey get real," he laughed, "It was a joke, okay? I got to play with your titties and you got to suck my cock. Fair trade."

Janey felt tears burning her eyes. A flash in the bushes indicated a camera going off. She gasped.

"Baby, you've been had," he said, "Brody's in the bushes with a camera."

A hearty laugh registered from the surrounding bushes as another flash lit up the evening. Janey stood there, shocked and stupefied as the punch line of the joke registered with her. She had exposed herself to him; she had been so damned happy he was even talking to her. She had wanted to believe so badly that-

"Tyler," she choked back the tears, reaching for her clothes, "Tyler why?"

"Go home Janey."

"How could you?"

"Get over it, bitch."

The word slapped her hard, stinging her deep down inside.

Tyler began to walk away, and then added over his shoulder, "But seriously, I had no idea you were such a slut."

Janey opened her mouth to speak and the stopped. The bushes where Tyler's friend had been hiding began rustling violently. Both she and Tyler watched as the leaves fell away from the bush. Tyler yelled, "What the fuck are you doing man?"

Nothing but more jerky movements and violent rustling.

"Brody, get the fuck out here," he laughed, though there was not a hint of amusement in his voice.

Janey felt her blood run cold as the commotion stopped. In the dead silence that followed all Janey could do was stand there, stunned. She was in absolute shock over what had just happened to her. She was on her way to slowly putting her pants back on when something erupted from the bushes.

"Jesus!" Tyler screamed and ducked for cover. The body of the shit-kicking cohort of Tyler Cantrell, Brody, landed hard on Tyler. He fell to the ground under the weight, the wind blowing out of his body and leaving him dazed. His friend's face was butted against the back of his neck, and when Tyler turned to get Brody off him, he saw the full measure of the evil coming for him. Brody's face was gone, cut away in ribbons leaving only raw angry muscle and blood crests of bone. The jaw hung open wide, and he realized Brody's, tongue was gone.

"Janey!" he cried out, writhing and squirming his way to an escape.

Janey couldn't move. Her eyes were locked on the huge form behind Tyler and Brody. Tyler noticed her stare and turned in time to see something blur down towards Brody's backside. There was a furiously fast penetration, followed by what sounded like celery being twisted and broken, incredible pressure and then searing pain. Tyler felt the urge to vomit suddenly as blood spewed from his open mouth. His eyes went wide, fixed on Janey. He reached out for her with his free hand trembling and dying as a massive machete pinned him and his friend to the ground like bugs under a curious pin.

"Tyler?" she managed, though no sound came from her throat. The hulking killer looked at her. They shared a moment of quite contemplation, regarding each other. Janey felt a cool bead of sweat drizzle down her spine and to the crack of her ass. She stood, frozen like a deer caught in the headlights of oncoming traffic. The man viciously pulled the machete out of the two boys, briefly raising Brody up with it before gravity forced him to slide off the blade and back to the ground.

"Oh my God," she nearly hyperventilated.

The mystery man turned slowly and picked up a nearby bench. He raised it with one hand into the air, ready to throw.

Janey's paralysis broke and she turned to run.

"Leave me alone!" she screamed and began running. But before she could get a few feet away, the bench rocketed in her back, taking the wind and power from her body. The thick wood splintered from the impact and almost exploded against her backside. There was a loud cracking pop from her lower back as she tumbled to the ground, rolling and then finally coming to a stop. She gasped for air and tried to move.

The killer began walking towards her.

Janey lay on the ground, her body broken. There was a numb, flat feeling blanketing her entire being. She looked down and saw her legs, her arms and willed them to move. They would not. They simply rested on the cool, damp grass as blood trickled from the wounds so bluntly applied to her. She attempted to cry out but could find no words in her throat. Something was wrong with her voice.

A heavy, muddy boot splashed down beside her face. The refuse from the giant foot stung her left eye, blurring her vision. Still, she could see a massive figure towering above her. Even in the dark, she could see that her attacker wore a mask. It was rough and stained, marked by four long gashes across the impassive, simplified features. It was dotted by several holes, each the size of a quarter, all complimenting the dark, endless cutouts for yellowed eyes to look through.

Janey tried to scream for help, but again, found only silence.

Watery, ancient, gold-rimmed eyes looked down on her with all the compassion of a rabid animal, hungry and mad with sickness. She could feel something intelligent regarding her, coolly assessing her, sizing her up for the kill. In his left hand, the mammoth man held a beaten machete. The blade was long, broad, stained and streaked with scratches and gouges. The fingers squeezed the grip tightly, causing oversized knuckles to pop loudly. A thin ribbon of whispy carbon dioxide escaped from under the mask as he breathed slowly.

Her attacker knelt down over her slowly, straddling her. The awful stench of rot and decay filled her nose making her eyes water even more than they already were. Janey realized suddenly that this man had no intention of raping her. He didn't even seem that concerned with her nudity. The rough, damp cloth of his pants rubbed against her, leaving black smears. It was maddening, as she could neither feel the sensation of its touch nor stop it.

"Who?" she croaked.

The large, hockey-masked man raised his right hand up slowly. Her eyes widened as she looked on the long claws tipping each finger. In the dim light from the surrounding sodium lamps of the park, she could see that this man had jammed the blades into his fingertips. The gray skin was split and bloated around the insertions, black ichor oozing from the wounds. Lengths of what looked a thin bailing wire were wrapped around the base of the blades and the fingers to keep them steady. No, to keep them from falling out, even so far as to be pushed under the skin in a sadistic parody of thread work. Mixed in with the strange back liquid dripping from the wounds was blood. Red blood.

Janey wanted to look away from the abomination, but couldn't. Her eyes followed the hand into the air where the infected, bladed fingers stretched out wide and glimmered. Metal whined quietly against metal, the wires rubbing against the blades. Janey's brain began screaming, squealing at her body to move, to do anything. The end was coming, and she knew it.

'Please God,' she cried out into nothing, 'Please!'

But there was no help from on high. No, rather she heard a voice in her mind. It was cold and heartless, yet somehow amused. She could feel something horribly thick and evil dripping from each word, infecting her mind and poisoning her. The voice thundered, 'Hello, child.'

'Please let me go! Please!'

'No,' the voice said flatly as the hockey masked man shook his head slowly.

'What are you?' Janey's mind screamed.

'I am endless.'

Janey began to feel frigid and lightheaded. She was bleeding to death.

'I am the devil, child.'

"Please," her broken voice rattled.

'I am called Legion, for we are many,' the voice chuckled, playing with her like a cat pawing a dying mouse.

"Please..."

And then a hoarse voice escaped from behind the mask. The words were raw, as though they had been torn from his throat in bloody syllables. It was the voice of a man who had never spoken, never used his larynx, never once felt the need to say anything. It was the voice of a man who had seen his words stolen from him, and yet now fueled by a new force. The voice in her mind was underneath the broken one speaking to her.

"You're mine, bitch," the hulking freak rumbled.

Janey's eyes went wide, her pupils contracting into black dots as two of the blades from his hand drove into her ocular cavities. Her skull split under the pressure of the sudden, precise impact. The tissues composing her brain separated as the tips of the blades exited the base of her skull and sank into the soil below. If her body could have, it would have spasmed. Instead, Janey's mouth fell open in a surprised gape as all the life left her body and went to a dark place.