A Night's Work Ch. 5

Story Info
Still at the gym.
1.2k words
2.8
21.8k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= My most patient and still ravenously hungry slut...

Though it seems it has been a long while since you endured the torment of six mouths consecutively wrapped around your cock attempting to suck you dry - it has been only minutes. And you were victorious!

How I do like to watch you suffer to withhold the release of energy mounting within you - your balls aching, your cock straining within its skin, so totally engorged with blood! Ah, it does look a bit like you're ready to burst; hmmm, how much longer will you last? I do love the sight of you in this condition!

"Take some water, then we must work your legs; time is escaping! It seems there are never enough hours in the day for my pleasure - and such pleasure you bring me," I softly breath.

You're led to the hack press. The sight of you, walking so meekly as your raging hard-on bounces with each step, delights me! I imagine your tight little asshole - still burning after its most erotic exercise. You're directed by the trainers what weights to load, not too much - not too little - just enough to let you feel the burn in your legs as you succumb to my desires.

"Ah, but that is not the only burn you will feel, my slut - I have more cock here, just waiting to fill your hot, wet, tight asshole."

"Thank you Mistress," you mutter anxiously, as you watch a male trainer pull down his shorts.

"What's this?" I exclaim with a laugh, as I view this limp organ hanging from the trainer. This will not do. It looks like you have some work to do before you feel the burn of this cock in your ass; "over here and on your knees, my cock hungry little whore," I command. "You're going to suck this cock until it is so hard and thick you will feel as if the flesh in your ass is being pierced and then ripped open by a tool made of carbon steel when it enters you - understood?"

"Yes, Mistress, anything for you.... Thank you," you reply. And I see the gleam in your eyes; "my ravenous cocksucking whore - what pleasure you give me with your service," I say softly, closing my eyes waiting to take in the sight of you sucking this cock for me. My body is tingling and my clit is throbbing at the thought of it.

As I open my eyes, you are kneeling before this trainer. His cock, still limp, hangs just inches from your face. I smile at the sight and the thought of your hunger. I watch - just a step away, as you take this cock into your hand, part your lips and then direct it to your mouth.

You take his entire cock into your mouth, wetting it with your saliva, and gently lubricating the dry flesh. This action alone causes his cock to swell. "Ah, my slut - you have such a warm wet pussy mouth - look what you're doing to this cock - it's growing - you are getting me hot," I whisper in your ear.

I hear you moan at the sound of my words. The trainer is standing there - his arms slightly away from his body, his legs tensing and releasing, looking so macho, yet his mouth is slightly parted as he watches his cock being sucked by another man.

His pleasure is evident - it is written on his face...he may be enjoying it as much as I - or are you enjoying it more than either of us, slut? I wonder as I continue to view the spectacle.

"Use both hands," I command, as I move behind you to watch. I see you move your other hand up to cradle his balls. You have begun to use your tongue, expertly stroking the length of the shaft...it is amazing to watch human flesh grow at the touch of another!

"My slave, such a talent you have," I again whisper in your ear. With that you feel my hands travel across your shoulders, down your sides, and around to your chest.

I hear a faint whimper come from within you. I am now leaning over you, my mouth next to your ear as I begin whispering, "my, you are such a cock hungry whore - but I think you're missing something, hmmm...don't you, my ravenous little slut? What could that be? I know - pain."

With that you feel my hands take hold of the hair on your chest, a sensation you were not expecting - I feel your body cringe; I hear your whimper try to make its way out of your cock filled mouth. "Ah, my slut, it is like electricity rushing to my cunt when I see, feel, and hear what you will endure for me - even pain.

You will endure anything for me I know - your devotion radiates through my body; it warms me. I am so hot," I whisper in your ear. "Perhaps you'd like your nipples tweaked. Ah, I do know how sensitive they are - such treasures for my pleasure and amusement! They look good enough to eat - and I will indulge before you're through," I whisper, as I begin to squat behind you.

You feel the full length of my torso slide down your back as I squat; my knees on each side of you, my pelvis comes to rest at the small of your back. My mouth next to your right ear, my arms under your arms, wrapped around your chest - my hands searching for those precious nipples; I found them.

And as you feel me thrust my pelvis into the small of your back; you feel the pain in you nipples as I bear down on them with my fingers and twist with every ounce of my strength. You hear me whisper in your ear.....

"I know you can suck cock better than any woman - show me! Bring this fucking man to his knees, we don't have all night! You are a fucking pussy, act like one! Fuck this trainer silly with your mouth; I am watching -make me wet."

I again hear you moan at my words; and suddenly, the intensity builds. The trainer feels it too; is he fucking you, or you he? I don't know - it all looks pretty damn good to me! I will savor every moment.

You take every bit of his cock into your mouth and down your throat. It is amazing how something so small can become so large and, your mouth knows just how large it is. The trainer grabs your hair and pulls your face and mouth more deeply onto his body. I see this, the moment so close - a millisecond from explosion...and I exclaim, stop! We are ready to begin.

With that the trainer pulls his rock hard cock from your mouth; you let out a faint, almost pitiful moan. "Poor little slut, not ready to give up the cock?" I mock in your ear. " Don't worry, you're going to get it hard and steady up your ass in a minute! And I will love every minute of it - almost as much as you!"

And when will the next minute be? The story may never end - perhaps the "never-ending story." Maybe, just maybe, there is no such thing as completion. When energy is involved, it may just be a matter of perpetual motion – kinetic art?