A Nighttime Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The courage that had driven Jason had left his body along with his seed, and within seconds what he had just done finally hit him. He jumped to his feet, hastily assembling his clothes as he rushed to get dressed. When he'd finished, he took one last look at her nude body, then turned and left the way he had came. He worried he wouldn't get any sleep that night, and though he considered going back for a second round with the sleeping girl next door, he decided against taking the risk. After some time, the exhaustion got the better of him and he drifted off to sleep.

It wouldn't be long before he saw her again, though. When he awoke, the door was open, and he heard the sounds of the TV from downstairs. Jason got up, reaching for the baseball bat that lay underneath his bed, preparing to deal with what had to be the stupidest home invaders ever. However when he got downstairs, he found Miranda, sitting at the couch eating a bowl of cereal. She turned to face him when she heard him coming down the stairs.

"Rough night?" she asked him with a knowing smirk.

"What are you doing here this early? How'd you get in?" he asked, still groggy.

"Your mom let me in," she replied, standing up and walking over to him.

When she leaned forward and grabbed at his shirt, the events of the night before finally came back to Jason. As he began to panic, his heart racing, she pulled his face close in to hers. "Calm down," she whispered, her eyes dropping down to his mouth, then up to meet his gaze. "I woke up this morning with sore thighs and my sheets stuck to my tits. Did you think I wouldn't know what you did?"

"I... I umm..." Jason struggled to find the words to say, but he was cut off by a kiss.

"Your cum tastes wonderful, by the way," she said with a smirk when she pulled away from the kiss. "There was a bit left that wasn't dried when I woke up. Knowing what you did to me, getting to taste the leftovers, do you know how fucking hot that was? How horny it made me, knowing you fucked me and sprayed all over my body? I came like three times masturbating over it before I came here."

Jason couldn't do anything but blink in shock. "So... so you're not..."

"Mad?" she quizzed, raising an eyebrow. "No, I'm not mad. But you are going to show me exactly what you did to me last night when we get back from walking the dogs." Miranda reached down and took a firm grasp of his already stiffening manhood, gently rubbing it before turning and walking towards the back door. And all he could do was watch her, dumbstruck, as she opened the door. "Are you coming or not?"

"Yes ma'am," he replied. And for once, he didn't hesitate to follow her.

12