A Noise In The Night

Story Info
Waking from a gentle noise changes your life.
1.2k words
3.67
21.7k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud noise wakes you. You walk down the hall and the window is amiss. Looking around you find some wet footprints. Following the footprints through hall you find a pile of wet muddy clothes. Picking up the pile you see a bra fall to the floor.

You follow the muddy prints to the bathroom. The shower is running; steam bellows out of a crack between the door and the frame. Opening the door you see a most feminine form scrubbing her body. Walking closer, you see she startles from your sudden appearance. Asking who she is, you find her sobbing. "I have broken out of jail", she confesses. You offer her a towel, and she steps out and wraps her lean body; you try to look away, but you catch her image in the steam stained mirror. Walking down the hall, toward the den, she explains that she was being raped by the prison guards: she couldn't take it any more. Consoling her, you bring her a shirt from your bedroom. You leave her to get dressed; going down the hall you fix some coffee. Returning soon, you find her with your shirt on, cuddled against an oversized sofa.

Sitting down, you begin a conversation about the escape. She tells you that she shimmied down a pipe after managing to pry a few bars from her window. "It was simple after that," she says. "Being a minimum security prison, there wasn't many outside obstacles," she told you as she yawned slightly. Yawning and stretching, you see her shirt raise up revealing her soft supple stomach. Not meaning to stare, you realize that she is looking intently upon a bulge growing in your boxers. Feeling slightly embarrassed you start to adjust yourself: then she reaches out and grabs your neck.

Startled slightly, you look at her and can't help but to notice her nipples hardening slightly under your cotton t-shirt. You feel her pulling your neck gently, and at first you begin to resist. Questioning sanity, you start to pull away, but then you smell her feminine body and you stop resisting. In an instant you feel the heat of her lips against yours. The heat of her lips and the warmth of her hand makes you melt into her will. All confusion is gone, you loose sense of right or wrong, and you no longer question the night: you simply melt with the warmth and the erotic charge of electricity that has made your hormones flow effortlessly through your body.

Kissing her, you begin to allow your hands to wander over the soft expanses of her body. You decide this is not the place to continue this. With one quick movement she is in your arms. Walking down the hall, her small figure is not a hindrance. She is so delicate and soft it is hardly a problem to move with her. As you pass the hall mirror, you can see her soft red hair falling over your shoulder as she is lost in passion. Hardly a word has been spoken.

You enter your bedroom, and lay her down upon your comforter. Dropping your boxers to the floor, you are in full arousal. You see her eyes are intently staring at your manhood, as it glistens with precum in the dim light of the room. Outside you hear a siren wailing as she brings your shirt over her head letting her chest fall free of encumbrances. Getting on the bed, you lean over her nuzzling her young breasts: gently sucking, nibbling, and tweaking her hard swollen nipples. Feeling her hands scratch into your back, you at first flinch, but then enjoy the juxtaposition of the exquisite pain and pleasure coursing through your most erogenous of zones. You know she is drawing blood, because it is trickling down your side.

Kissing around her breasts, you begin to go down on her, but she stops you and you hear her whisper, "Fuck me now; fuck me hard." Glancing up, you see her bite her bottom lip and smile at you in a most innocent way. You notice the innocence she portrays stands in stark contrast to her actions. Grabbing her legs behind her knees, you pull them apart and expose her glistening lips. You can smell her sex as you rest her legs upon your shoulders. Grabbing your manhood, you rub your swollen head against her lips feeling the wonderful warmth and wetness that now is dribbling out of her. Your precum mixes with her sticky lube. You feel her amazing tightness and warmth as you push with one stroke into her body until your balls rest against her body firmly.

"Fuck me hard; fuck me hard and fast!", you hear her whisper. You dare not disappoint this angel or devil. No matter what she is, she is yours. You loose control of your body in her. Slapping your balls against her, you enter her fully and completely with increasing rhythm. Over time, you begin to feel the rush of an orgasm overcome your body. You can tell she had not had a man in her, one that she wanted, in a long time. Feeling her body tense, she begins to claw at your back. More blood runs down your side, and you are lost in the pain and pleasure of the moment as you bury yourself deeper in her than you ever had any woman. You moan in pleasure as you flood her womb with your seed. You feel her legs wrap around your body tightly, and she moans in deep pleasure; never letting her nails give your back a moment's respite. After growing soft inside her, you open your eyes, only to find her starrily entranced with you. You never withdraw, but instead just lay your head upon her warm chest.

You are driving to the hospital. Feelings of wonder, and of apprehension fill your head. You ride the elevator up to the third floor. Wandering down the hall, you ask the direction to her room. An officer sits at the door. Going in, it is almost as if nothing is wrong; just the gleam of handcuffs imprisoning her hand against the bed. Greeting her warmly, you kiss her on the lips, brushing the hair out of her face. She looks quite uncomfortable. Seeing she needs comfort, you offer a massage. Rubbing her creamy white neck, you wish things could be different.

You think back to that night, and how you woke in the morning with only a note taped to your pillow thanking you for the clothes. You remember her capture: it was on the news. You remember the devastation you felt, as it was revealed she was in prison for life.

Staring at the long hall before her room, you see a nurse coming down the hall with a small babe. Red curls on the little girl's hair is the only thing you can see protruding from the swaddling cloth. You touch the girl that shares your being, and instantly are in love. Looking at her mother, tears stream down her cheek. A voice calls your name repeatedly, and you are roused out of a daze. The social worker wants you to sign the forms she has brought.

Years later, a young woman kisses you on the cheek as she leaves for the prom. You see the red curls of her hair bounce as she takes flight into the night.