A Nosy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hand all the way down to the bottom of my shaft, making my cock stand tall, and Margie moaned loudly, sliding two fingers into her wet pussy.

She shoved her fingers in as deep as she could get them and started pulling on her nipple as she watched me take long, slow strokes on my shaft.

"Ohhh yeahhhh!" she gasped, when I held my cock tight and waved it towards her.

"Do you like this?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned, starting to slide her fingers in and out of her wet hole.

"I bet your pussy's nice and wet, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yesss!" she replied, moving her fingers faster and pulling harder on her nipple.

"Do you like having your nipples pulled?"

"Yesss!" she moaned.

"Ohh goddddd!" she gasped, releasing her nipple and sliding her hand down to her pussy.

She was sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy even faster as she started rubbing her clit and gasping.

I could hear the sloshing of her fingers in her wet hole as she fucked herself, and she was soon moaning louder.

"Oh damn!" she gasped after a couple of minutes. "I'm...I'm...oh my god! I'm gonna..."

Her body began shaking and then tensed up as she slammed her fingers deep inside her pussy.

"Ohhhh! I'm cumming! Oh yeah!" she moaned as her body stiffened and shook.

I released my cock as I watched her orgasm sweep over her body, both of her hands still moving on her pussy.

Soon, her body collapsed into the chair and her eyes shut, but her fingers were still on, and in, her wet hole. I could see a large wet spot on the chair cushion, and her juices were running down her ass.

I watched as her body recovered, and noticed her skin shine in the thin layer of perspiration.

She let out a big sigh, and I stood up and walked quietly over to her, my hard cock leading the way.

I crouched down in front of her and gently pulled her hand away from her pussy, sliding her fingers out as she opened her eyes.

"That was intense!" she whispered as she looked at me. "I've never done that in front of anyone before.

I didn't say anything as I brought her pussy juice coated fingers to my mouth. Margie moaned again as I flicked my tongue between the two fingers and slowly dragged it towards her hand.

I looked at her as I pulled my tongue back into my mouth, tasting her flavor. She whimpered when I smacked my lips, smiling.

"Very tasty," I told her.

I slid her fingers into my mouth and cleaned them off, and she moaned again, moving her hips.

When I was done with her fingers, I stood up, my cock right in her face. Her eyes went right to it as she moaned, and she started to reach out for it.

I reached down and took a hold of her wrist and pulled her up instead.

As she stood in front of me, I reached down and placed my hand at the small of her back, pulling her body against mine. I then turned her and had her take a small step backwards, so that she was up against the table.

She whimpered softly as our lips met and our tongues started dancing together. I slid a hand down her back and snuck a finger into the crack of her ass as I leaned in and pressed my cock against her belly.

Margie moaned and placed her hand on my ass, pulling me in closer. She opened her legs, and I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy onto my leg as we continued to kiss.

I slid my other hand up to her the back of her head and slid my fingers into her hair, grabbing a handful. I then pulled her head back gently but firmly, separating our lips. She moaned, and then gasped, as my lips left a trail of kisses along her jawline, down to her neck.

"OHHhhh!" she moaned, when my lips reached their first destination, the soft, tender spot just below and behind the ear.

I felt her hand squeeze my ass as she continued to moan while I concentrated on her neck.

"Ohh yesss!" she gasped softly as I slowly started to grind my hips against hers.

She leaned her head back a little further, and I began to slowly work my way down her neck.

When I reached the bottom of her neck, I continued down her chest, kissing and licking a trail towards her breasts.

Margie leaned back, releasing her grip on my ass and placing her hands at the edge of the table as I grabbed a hold of her hips.

I pulled up on her, indicating that I wanted her on the table.

"I can't get up here," she protested. "I'm too big. I'll break the table. "

"No, you're not," I told her. "No, you won't. Trust me. Get your ass up there."

She giggled softly and scooted her ass back onto the glass tabletop. I turned and grabbed her chair, pulling it behind me so I could sit.

I noticed that she was too far back on the table, so I hooked my arms around her thighs and pulled her back towards me so that her ass was at the edge, causing her to yelp and giggle again.

Leaning back on her elbows, she looked down the length of her body and watched me.

I sat in the chair, straddling her wet spot, and moved in closer to the table. Placing her legs over my shoulders, I spread them open and started kissing along her inner thigh.

Margie sighed and moaned as I dragged my tongues slowly and lightly up her thigh, until I reached the top of her leg.

As she sighed again, and her body momentarily tensed, I quickly moved to her other leg and repeated the action.

By the time that I got to the top of her other leg, Margie was lying flat on the table, moaning softly and moving her hips.

I leaned in, pushing her legs back, and placed my tongue at her wet hole.

I stuck my tongue as deep into her warm pussy as I could, curling it up and flicking it at the top of her cavern wall.

"Ooohhhhh!" she gasped, lifting her hips to meet my face and grasping on to the edge of the table.

I took a hold of her hands, pulled them off of the table, and placed them on the backs of her legs.

"Hold your legs back for me," I told her, as I took a swipe at her clit with my tongue.

Margie took a good, strong grip on her legs and held tight to them as I leaned in and stuffed my tongue back into her pussy, and then slowly slid it up towards her clit.

"Ohhhh yeaahhhhh!" she moaned, pulling her legs back further and lifting her ass towards me.

When I reached her clit, I began to lick my way around her hood and shaft, looking for her sweet spot.

I soon found it, just at the bottom right side of the tip. When I flicked my tongue over that spot, she sighed and moaned, and her hips jumped just a bit.

I kept my tongue there, alternating the pressure and speed of my licks. It didn't take long before she was gasping and her breathing started getting heavier.

"Ohh yeaahh!" she moaned, getting louder. "That's it! Right there! "Sooo gooood!"

She continued getting louder and more vocal, and I raised myself in the chair. I brought my hand up to her ass, and slowly slipped just the very tips of two fingers into her wet pussy.

Margie moaned again as I started sliding the fingertips around, and then I moved my lips over to her clit.

I wrapped my lips around her little bud, and as I started gently sucking on it I slid both fingers in to her pussy, getting them as deep as I could, and then wrapping them around the back of her pelvic bone.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed as my lips and tongue worked on her now blood-engorged clit, and my fingertips massaged her g-spot. "Oh god! Yesss!"

Margie started pulling back on her legs harder, almost rocking on the table, as I began moving my hand back and forth slightly.

"Ohhh yessss!" she whimpered. "That feels soo goood! Don't stop! Oh god, please don't stop!"

After a couple of minutes, I released her clit from between my lips and resumed flicking my tongue at it as I began sliding my hand back and forth a little more, keeping my fingers pressed at the top of her hot, wet hole.

"Nnggghhh! Oohh!!!" she yelped. "Oh shit, yeah! I'm cumming! Oh my god! I'm cumming! Yesss!"

I lightened the touch with my tongue and moved my hand a little faster as I felt her pussy start to clamp down and squeeze my fingers.

"Ooohh! Ohhhh! Nnggghhhhh!" she grunted, as her thighs squeezed down on my head, she raised her hips off of the table, and her body shook.

I could feel, and hear, her juices gushing from her pussy as her orgasm flowed over her body. I pulled my face away and slid my fingers deep inside her as I let her ride the waves.

I let her legs slide down my sides as I stood up, stopping at my waist. Looking down at her pussy, I could see her ass was shiny with her juices.

I took my hard cock in my hand and started sliding it up and down in her wetness, from her ass to just below her clit, coating the head in her juices.

Margie opened her eyes as she felt me lean in and start to push my cock in.

"Don't you want me to suck your cock?" she gasped as I slid myself in deeper.

"Later," I told her. "Right now, let's keep you going."

"Oohhh! Ok," she moaned, feeling my hips bump against hers.

I felt her wrap her legs around my waist, pulling me in closer.

"Ohh god!" she moaned, raising her hips. "Yess! This is soo good! I feel so full!"

Her hands clamped down hard on my arms as I slowly started moving my hips back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy.

I lifted her legs back up, placing her ankles over my shoulders, and then held on to her hips. I held on tight and shoved hard against her, burying the full length of my cock inside her.

"Ohh shit!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide and staring at mine as she felt the head of my cock bottom out deep in her wet hole. "Oh yeah! Do that again!"

I started taking short, powerful thrusts into her, slamming my hips hard against hers.

"Oh my god! Yes! Fuck me!" she yelled, pulling on my arms. "Fuck me good! Give it to me!"

I switched from the short thrusts to long ones, sliding my shaft almost all the way out, and then pushing back in.

"Ohhh yeaahhhh!" she moaned. "This is soo gooood!"

I slid her legs down, hooking my arms underneath them as I continued fucking her hot, wet pussy. I began alternating between short, powerful thrusts, long slow ones, and quick mid-depth strokes, and she was raising her hips up to match my strokes.

Margie's breathing was getting heavier, and she was moaning louder as I went on, until she started letting out one long, continuous sound.

"Ooohhhhhhmyyyyygod!" she whimpered. "I'mmmgonnnnaaacummmm!!!!!"

I started giving her long, quick strokes, standing on my toes, as her body began to move even more.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed loudly, her eyes still locked on mine. "Yes! Oh yesss! Fuck me! Right there! Oh my god! I'm cumming!"

I felt her pussy start to squeeze down on my shaft, and I slid it all the way in, bumping my hips against her ass.

"Ohhhyeahhhh!" she whimpered, as I began moving my hips sideways, my cock deep inside her.

"Oooohhhhhh!" she whimpered, as she moved her hips up and down, her legs pushing against my arms.

"Holy shit!" she breathed as she wiggled her ass. "I can't believe you're still hard!"

I slowly let her legs down and slid my cock out of her pussy. I helped her sit up as I took a step back, and she looked down at my shaft.

"Ohh! Nice and shiny!" she said, wrapping her fingers around it.

She slid her ass off of the table and placed a hand on my chest, pushing me back until I was sitting in the chair behind me.

Spreading apart my legs, Margie slowly got down on her knees.

"My legs are shaking," she said softly, as she started stroking my pole. "I can't stand too long."

She released my cock and looked at her hand.

"Look how juicy you made me," she told me, showing me her hand. "I can feel it still running down my legs and across my ass!"

I just smiled at her and watched as she started licking her juices off of her hand.

"Mmm. You're right. This is tasty!" she said.

"Now I want to see how you taste," she told me. She leaned down and started flicking her tongue all across my balls, licked her juices off.

It was my turn to moan as I felt her slowly work her way up the length of my shaft.

When she reached the head, her tongue flicked around the rim, and she then wrapped her lips around it and slowly lower then down my cock.

She started bobbing her head up and down as she stroked my rod, and I could feel her long, silky hair spread out across my thighs.

A couple of times, she stopped to move strands of her hair out of the way, so I reached down and wrapped my fingers around it and held all of her hair in my hand.

"Mmm. Yeah!" she moaned, letting my cock slip from her lips for a second. "Hold my hair tight!"

I tightened my grip on her hair as she plunged her face back down my shaft and I could feel her moans vibrating through my cock.

She definitely had a talent with her lips and tongue, and I could almost see why Jeff wanted her to use it as much as he did, but not more than fucking.

Margie looked up at me as she began bobbing her head faster, and I started forcing her face down harder.

She was moaning more and began gagging as I forced her to take me in deeper. She released her grip on my cock and placed her hands on my thighs, holding herself back just a little.

"You're a good little cock sucker," I told her, as I pulled back on her hair, "but now it's time for you to stand up so I can fuck you some more."

"Where do you want me?" she asked, standing up.

"Get back over to the table," I told her as I stood up.

She giggled and leaned back on the table, starting to sit back on top of it.

"No," I told her. "Turn around."

"Oh, yeah," she moaned, turning around and leaning over the table. I watched as she lay her matted pussy hair right on top of the pool of juices that she left there before.

I stood behind her and mover her around until her pussy was at the right height.

She reached out and gripped tightly onto the far edge of the table as I slid the head of my cock up and down her wet slit, and she yelped loudly as I shoved my rod in deep, burying it in one hard thrust.

"Ohh yeah!" she exclaimed, moving her hips. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I grabbed on to her hips and began fucking her hard, my hips slapping off of her ass cheeks. I slammed into her for a couple of minutes before I slowed down, and I leaned over slightly to look at her.

I could see her big tits squashed against the glass table top, and I momentarily wished that I had a camera underneath the table so I could see that angle. As I looked down at her, I noticed that her head was flat on the table, and she was looking off to the side.

I turned my head, and saw that she was watching us in a mirror that I had just bought, and had leaned up against the wall. When our eyes met in the mirror, she smiled at me and pushed her hips back at me.

As I straightened back up, I leaned in and took all of her hair in my grip again.

I began pulling on it as I started moving my hips again, pulling her back as I thrust forward.

"Yess!" she yelled. "Oh, yes! Give it to me! Fuck me good! Fuck me!"

I almost felt like I was riding a horse, the way that I was pulling on her hair and bucking up against her ass.

After a few minutes, I released her hair and moved both of my hands to her ass.

I grabbed a hold of her ass cheeks and pulled up on them as I bent my legs a little, changing the angle of my thrusts.

"Ooohhhhhhh!" she moaned, moving her hips. "Oh my god! Yes! Fuck me!"

I looked down at her ass while I fucked her, watching as her cheeks wiggled and bounced, and saw her asshole looking back up at me.

I let go of her ass with one hand and brought my thumb down to my cock. I slid my pole out of her wet pussy, rubbing it on her asshole and I coated my thumb in Margie's juices, making sure both were good and wet.

Once I was happy with how wet and coated they were, I slowly slid my thumb up her crack and placed it at her back opening, rubbing her juices into it.

I buried my cock deep inside her pussy and stopped thrusting while I slowly started pressing on her asshole with my thumb.

Margie snapped her head up as I pushed my thumb past her tight ring, throwing her hair all down her back.

"Ooohhhyeahhh!" she growled, pushing her ass back at me.

I reached up with my other hand and grabbed her hair again, pulling back on it as I slid my thumb further into her ass. She let go of the sides of the table and raised herself up, placing her hands in front of her.

"Ohhyesssfuckmeee!" she whimpered, as I pulled on her hair and pushed with my thumb. "Oh my god! I'm so full!"

Once my thumb was all the way in her ass, I started slowly sliding my cock out of her pussy.

I pulled back so that only the head was still inside her, and moved my thumb inside her ass.

Margie moaned loudly and I started to pull my thumb back as I slid my cock in again.

I fucked her like that, sliding my cock in and my thumb out, and then my thumb in and my cock out, for a few minutes, keeping a good grip on her hair.

I looked over to the mirror and watched her big tits swung wildly as I started fucking her faster and harder.

"Oh my god I'm cumming!" she exclaimed loudly. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Give it to me! Oh my god! Yesss!"

She started pushing her ass back at me, and I buried my thumb deep inside her and slammed my hips forward, bottoming my cock out in her pussy.

"Ohhhhmyyygoddddd!" she moaned, dropping onto the table.

I felt her pussy and ass clamping down on my thumb and cock as she came. The massaging sensations of her pussy walls on my shaft started pushing me over the edge.

I used my thumb to lift up on her ass and started fucking her pussy faster.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh!" she started groaning. I could hear her pussy juice sloshing as I pounded into her, and my pubes were soaked.

"I'm going to cum," I told her.

"Yess!" she yelled. "Cum! I wanna feel your cum!"

"Where do you want it?" I asked, slowing down for a second.

"Ohhhh! My...ass." she whimpered. "Cumm...myyy...asss!"

"On it, or in it?" I asked, picking up speed again, wiggling my thumb, and taking longer strokes in her pussy.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh!" was her only response, as she flattened herself on the table top.

A couple of seconds later, I felt my balls start to tighten, I took a couple more strokes in her pussy, and quickly pulled out as I wrapped my fingers tightly around the base of my shaft.

I let go of my cock, slid my thumb from her ass, and grabbed her ass cheeks. I pulled them apart, and as I looked down, I saw her slightly opened asshole and placed the head of my cock there, leaning in slightly.

"Ohh shit!" Margie exclaimed. She leaned back just a bit, and the very tip of my cock pushed in just as my balls emptied.

"Ohh yeahh!" I bellowed, thrusting my hips forward as I felt my load spew from my cock. It was so wet from her pussy juices that the head slipped inside her ass as I continued to cum.

"Oooohhhyeahhhhh!" Margie whimpered in unison.

"Oh damn!" I breathed, as I felt my shaft spasm the final bits of my cum.

"Oooohhh yeahhh!" she moaned in agreement.

Letting go of her hips, I finally collapsed in my chair, trying to catch my breath. A couple of minutes later, Margie pushed herself up off of the table and turned around.

She had a blissful look on her face as she smiled at me and walked over to me.

She straddled my legs and lowered herself onto my lap.

"Oh my god!" she breathed, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. "My legs are still shaking! I've never been fucked like that!"

"My legs are a little weak, too," I told her, as I squeezed her ass cheeks.

We sat there for a couple of minutes, and then she finally stood up.

"I've got to go home," she said softly, as she started looking for her clothes. "I never locked up the house."

After she got dressed, she started walking towards my backdoor. I walked with her, and as I opened the door for her, she leaned in and kissed me again.