A Not So Innocent Backrub

Story Info
What happened between him and I...
860 words
3.85
58.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened between him and I started with an innocent backrub, but lead into the most provacative night of my life.

He was someone from my past and he was back in my life. I tried to fight the urge to see him, but I knew deep down urge would win. I sigh deep breaths as I drive to meet him praying that I don't get into a car accident.

I arrive safely, and become nervous again as I walk to his room. I know I should turn around and go back, but I needed to see him again. It was as if I was in a way obsessed with him. I decide to stay as I raise my hand and knock on the door. Anticipation rises as I see the door open and there he stands. I want to throw myself at him, but decide against it. He smiles at me and I am at ease. He takes me in his arms and we hold one another. Finally I look deep into his eyes, waiting for him to kiss me. We stand there gazing at one another, and then finally I feel his lips on mine. It is a light, teasing kiss making me want more. He pulls back from me.

"Come here." He says as he leads me to the bed. I sit down and he sits behind me. I begin to tense up as he begins to rub my shoulders. I lean back into him as I feel his hot breath on my neck. I begin to melt as I feel his lips on it. I close my eyes and sigh. He whispers. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No." I reply breathlessly.

He continues to kiss my neck and finally turns me around. Our lips are inches apart anticipating our second kiss which blows me away. We continue to kiss as he lays on top of me. He finally stops to lift me up off the bed and carefully takes my top off. Before I know it my bra is off as well and my breasts stand out before him. I want to grab something to cover myself, but before I can his mouth is on my nipple, kissing, licking, and sucking. I moan with pleasure as he continues. He finally works his way to my pants and unzips them. He pulls them off and I am standing in my panties. I give him an annoyed look.

"What's wrong?" He asks confused.

"I don't think it's fair that I'm standing here with practically no clothes on, and well look at you."

There was no argument there. He was still fully clothed, and not for long if I could help it. I catch him offguard as I grab him from his collar and rub my hands down his chest. Finally without warning I rip his shirt open, and he is now exposed in front of me. I pull him close for another kiss, and my lips travel down his neck to his chest. He sighs and moans getting into the moment. He finally grabs me. "Come here." He tells me as he throws me on the bed. He is once again on top of me as I try to undo his pants wanting more of him. I lose the battle as he pulls my panties down and without warning I feel his finger inside me. It was a feeling I never felt before,but I didn't want it to end. I can feel the orgasm building pleading "Don't stop." He keeps stroking that spot and finally I explode. I scream with pleasure. I look at him and say "Taste me, please." He kisses me and lowers his lips on me kissing, licking, and sucking. I moan with delight as I feel his warm tongue on me. My hips lift off the bed giving him more access. I feel another orgasm build and once again I cry out with pleasure. After it is over I try to get up, but his face is between my thighs, and his tongue is back on that spot again. I feel the pleasure rise as I have another orgasm. He sucks the juices from me.

Finally I grab him and unzip his pants. He is now fully naked in front of me. I begin to kiss him. My lips travel from his neck to his chest and down further. He is hard begging for my mouth to touch him. I take it and put my lips around him. I slowly lower my mouth on him licking, sucking and teasing him. He moans with pleasure as I continue. Finally he pulls me off of him and throws me on the bed. His lips are on mine again as he thrusts himself inside me. I cry out, but his mouth is over mine again as we move in slow steady ryhthms. Finally we feel the pleasure rise as we both come together holding onto one another. He finally removes himself from me and holds me. We wait just moments before we do it again. It was a night we both would never forget.

The End