A Not-So-Small Piece of Heaven Ch. 03

Story Info
Carter realizes what he truly wants.
3.1k words
4.64
39.9k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xTrailx
xTrailx
33 Followers

I bit my lower lip, looking into her eyes. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to get on my knees and slide that gorgeous cock of hers in my mouth. But I'd never done it before, and I was scared. Sucking penis wasn't exactly on my bucket list. She lightly touched my arm, a puzzled look on her face. "What's the matter?" She asked worriedly, not sure what was bothering me.

"Well, it's just that I want to please you like you've been pleasing me, but I'm nervous about it," I admitted bashfully.

"There's nothing to worry about. If you don't feel comfortable doing it, then don't do it," she replied.

So many thoughts were running through my head. She had pleased me orally, and I wanted to be able to do the same for her. If this relationship was going to work, it was going to have to be mutual. I knew that, and I'm sure in the back of her mind she knew it too. I looked down at her now semi-hard cock. It shouldn't have been hard to do, just get down there and put it in my mouth. But something was stopping me. It was the pre-determined statement that sucking a cock made you gay. Whoever first said that had never seen Vicky, however. She was gorgeous, and she wouldn't be her without a cock. And even if I did do it, it's not like anyone would know about it. I wasn't exactly planning on broadcasting that my new girlfriend was a shemale. I put the lid of the toilet seat down and sat on it. I pulled her close to me, looking up into her eyes. Her cock was pressed against my chest. It was warm and soft. I kissed her stomach, in a circle around her belly-button. She ran her fingers through my hair and moaned softly. My kisses ventured lower, now almost at the base of her cock, which was now growing harder against my chest. I kissed around to the left of it and down her thigh as far as I could reach. I kissed my way back up and over around to the right of it. Vicky was slowly gyrating her hips, indicating that she wanted more. I kissed back up to the middle, right above the base of her cock.

She was completely shaven, and I felt no hair as I nuzzled my face into her soft skin. I felt her cock spring loose of my chest and smack under my chin. That small action was the breaking point. I had to have it in my mouth, no matter what. I jerked my head back and plunged it down on her cock. She let out a gasp and her handhold on my hair tightened slightly. I bobbed my head up and down, swirling my tongue around her swollen head. Her breathing picked up, and she began to lightly thrust her hips to meet my head plunging down her thick shaft. I reached under her cock and began massaging her balls with one hand, and my other gripped the base of her cock as I pumped up and down with my mouth like a madman. I looked up at her while I was sucking. Her whole body was quivering in pleasure, her beautiful breasts trembling with each thrust of her hips. I took my hand off of her balls and began stroking my own rock hard member. I felt her quivering becoming more intense. With no warning, I felt her first spurt of semen hit the back of my throat. I gagged as more and more was pumped into my mouth. I pulled my mouth off of her cock and pushed her away. I was horrified at what I'd done. I'd put a penis in my mouth and sucked it to orgasm. I quickly stood up and spit her semen into the sink. She was leaning against the wall, tears streaming from her eyes. I didn't even look at her. I opened the bathroom door and stormed out. "Carter, please!" I heard her yell from behind me.

I quickly dressed and got out of her apartment. I drove home in shock, in complete disbelief and what I had done. Touching it was one thing, even fucking her wasn't that bad, but sucking her off wasn't the same. I felt dirty, and worse than I'd ever felt before in my life. I was terrified. When those blasts of semen shot into my throat, it had all hit me what I was doing.

She had a penis. It didn't matter what the rest of her looked like, she still had the manliest organ anyone could have. Was I gay now? Or bisexual? What if my friends found out? I couldn't talk to anyone about this. And I could never see Vicky again. My thoughts then strayed back to Vicky. I couldn't imagine how she must be feeling right now. A pang of regret struck me. I should have at least explained myself. I decided I would call her in a couple of days, after I had gathered my thoughts more. I got back to my apartment and immediately started the shower running. I leaned over the counter and looked at myself in the mirror. I shuddered and brushed my teeth and gargled mouth wash. I got in the shower and rinsed myself off.

Feeling a little bit better after the shower, I decided I would rent a movie on Pay-Per-View. I popped some popcorn and sat down to watch. I had decided to watch some manly action flick so I didn't feel as gay. Ten minutes into the movie, my phone rang. I paused the movie and walked over to where it was sitting on the counter. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Vicky. I mulled it over whether to answer it or not. I decided not to. Feeling disgusted with myself, I turned off the movie and went to bed. Penis or not, this was no way to treat a human being. I crawled under the sheets and stared at the ceiling. My conscious was starting to kick in. I tried not to think of her as the beautiful woman that she was. I felt my cock stir. I stood up and paced around the room. I shouldn't be turned on by her. When she first showed me that she was a shemale, I thought I was ok with it. It must have been my hormones talking. I must have been so horny I was willing to have sex with anything. That consoled me a little bit. It wasn't really me thinking. And when I woke up for round two, I must have been in a sleepy, food-deprived daze.

Thinking these things made me feel a little better, but running the events through my head from last night and earlier today I noticed I was sporting another hard on. I got back into bed. I wasn't going to masturbate. That would be the gay thing to do, and I didn't want to. A tear rolled down my cheek. What kind of human being was I? I totally devastated a creature that had shown me nothing but love. But the prospect of letting her into my life scared me. I didn't know how to handle the fact that she wasn't one hundred percent woman. I looked at the clock. The time read 12:30. I decided I had to call her. I couldn't keep doing this to myself and her. I picked up my phone and dialed her number. It rang four times and she picked up. "Hello?" I heard through the receiver.

She sounded like she had been crying. "It's me," I said, bracing myself for whatever reaction.

"Haven't you humiliated me enough?" she whispered.

"I called to explain myself," I said, a hint of anger in my voice. "I just freaked out. I didn't know how to handle it. I've had this societal lesson not to do things like that. That it's gay. And that all sort of rushed into my head when you came in my mouth. I didn't know how to handle it, so I panicked and left. I feel terrible about it, and I feel terrible about what you must be going through right now."

I trailed off, waiting to hear her reaction. She was silent for half a minute. "You really hurt me today Carter. At least the other guys I had been with left when they knew what I was. They didn't get my hopes up. They didn't tell me it was no problem. They at least manned up and told me that they weren't ok with it. You didn't. You lied to me, and made a fool out of me. I don't think I can ever forgive you for this, Carter. So maybe we shouldn't see each other again."

Tears welled up in my eyes. The hurt in her voice made me realize just how wrong I was. "I understand," I breathed.

"No, Carter, you don't. I've spent my whole life looking for a guy to be ok with me. I thought it was you. You crushed me. I don't know if I'll ever build up the confidence to go out and look again," she said. I could tell she was crying.

I bit my lower lip, stifling a sob. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Goodbye Carter," she said matter-of-factly.

And with that she hung up the phone. I listened to the dial tone for two minutes. When I finally hung up the receiver, I turned towards my bedroom, tears streaming down my cheeks. I climbed into bed and fell into a fitful sleep within an hour.

The next morning I woke up and immediately jumped in the shower. I felt empty and crushed. I couldn't explain to myself why. If I was so hesitant to do anything with her, why was I so upset about losing her? I shouldn't have cared. But I did. I cared a lot. As I stood in the shower, I let the warm water stream over my body. Thoughts of Vicky swam into my head. I noticed my member start to harden. I took it in my hand and began to stroke it. I didn't care about being "gay" anymore. I just needed to let off some of this frustration. I pictured Vicky on all fours, wiggling her ass at me. Her balls hanging loosely between her legs. My stroking quickened, and a soft moan escaped my lips. I pictured burying my face between her cheeks and tonguing her hole, pushing in as far as I could. I pictured caressing her balls with my hand while I did so. The image sent me over the top and I shot my load on the shower wall. I watched it slowly run down the wall. It was at this moment that I realized I needed her back. I needed to feel her legs wrapped around my waist and her soft lips against mine. I needed to feel her arms tightly hugging my neck as I held her against me. I got out of the shower and quickly dried off. I dressed in jeans and a black V-neck and grabbed my car keys. I went down the steps of my apartment two at a time and got to my car. I pulled out of the parking lot with reckless abandon. I knew I needed to get there as fast as I could.

I pulled into the parking lot of her apartment complex. I quickly hopped out of my car and ran up the stairs. I rapped on her door and took a step back. I slid my hands in my pockets nervously, hoping she was home. I stood there for two minutes. When nobody came to the door, I hung my head and slowly started making my way to the stairs. When I'd made it a few feet towards the stairs, I heard the door open behind me. "Carter?" I heard Vicky say, a surprised tone in her voice.

I spun around and looked at her. She was gorgeous. She had on some tiny red pajama shorts and a white tank top. She was barefoot. I felt my cock stir. "What are you doing here?" she asked, crossing her arms and leaning against the door frame.

"I had to come see you. I need to talk to you," I replied nervously, praying she wouldn't turn me away.

She took a long time to reply. She looked at me, nervous expression on her face. "Come in then, I guess," she finally replied.

My heart leapt into my throat. I took a few tentative steps towards the door. She moved aside to let me pass. I walked into her apartment for what I hoped wouldn't be the last time. She stepped in behind me and shut the door. "Have a seat," She said, gesturing towards the couch.

I sat down on the couch. Memories of what happened on this couch made my cock stir again. "Why are you here?" she asked, sitting beside me.

She sat far enough away to seem distant but close enough to seem casual. "I had to come talk to you," I said nervously. "I had a realization this morning. I realized I truly am ok with the way you are. I know that's probably hard to believe, but it's true. I wouldn't like you any other way. And I came because I want you back. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to show you off to the world. You're beautiful, and I was so wrong to push you away."

As I talked, her look went from one of nervousness, to one of skeptical happiness. "I want to believe you, Carter, I really do. But you really did hurt me. I liked you so much, and you ran out. How can you prove to me that this is true? That you're not going to do that to me again?"

I looked into her eyes. In one swift motion I scooted across the couch towards her, enveloped her in my arms, and kissed her. I kissed her like I'd never kissed any woman before in my life. I felt resistance at first, but she then started kissing back. I felt her arms wrap around my neck, and one of her hands run through my hair. I slid my tongue into her mouth to feel it welcomed by her own tongue. I pulled her more tightly to me. She pulled away, and looked at me. It was a very serious look, and I realized I might have gone too far.

"You better not be lying to me, Carter. If you do what you did before again, it'll devastate me beyond belief. I'm giving you a second chance. Please don't hurt me again," she said, looking deep into my eyes.

I stared back. "I'm not lying. I'm in this for the long haul."

With that, she pulled back towards me and slid her tongue back into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. She sat her legs down over my leg and ran her hands through my hair. I felt my cock hardening. I felt my shirt being tugged over my head and I raised my arms to allow her to take it off. She swung her legs off and pushed me down onto the couch. She crawled on top of my, running her hands over my abs and chest. I ran my hands down her back to her cute ass. I squeezed it and pulled her down onto my crotch, grinding it against her. I felt her unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them off. She stood up and pulled from the legs. They got stuck and we both laughed as we struggled to get them off. She finally pulled them over my ankles and practically jumped back on top of me. I pulled her tank top off. She wasn't wearing a bra.

I felt her cock pressing against my thigh. I pulled off her pajama shorts. She wasn't wearing underwear either. Her cock sprang up to attention. I decided I was going to prove to her how serious I was about being with her. I rolled her over so I was on top and slithered down her body. I enveloped her cock in my mouth. I felt heard her gasp as she bucked her hips upward in surprise. This caused her cock to slide into the back of my throat. I gagged slightly, but then relaxed my throat and allowed it to slide in. I pulled back up and then plunged back down, my nose colliding with her pubic bone. I felt the slight stubble from her shaved crotch on my nose as I deep-throated her. She was moaning loudly. "Carter, I'm going to cum!" she cried out.

I stayed on her cock, bobbing my head up and down with machine-like speed. I felt her penis start to twitch in my mouth, as globs of semen shot out. I swallowed all of it hungrily, not wanting to miss a drop. I lovingly licked and kissed the head of her cock, causing her to spasm, as the head was extremely sensitive after an orgasm. She grabbed under my arms and tried to pull me up on top of her. I crawled up again and sank my tongue into her mouth. She tugged my underwear down around my hips, letting my cock spring free.

Her cock was already hard again, and I could see it's swollen purple head pressed between our bodies. She spit on her hand and rubbed it on the head of my cock, and then into her hole. She pulled her legs back and spread wide, allowing me easy access to her tight, puckered hole. I slid in with little difficulty. She moaned my name as my balls slapped against her ass. I thrusted in and out of her, my balls making slapping sounds against her ass as I pushed in and out. She reached around her leg and began to stroke her cock. She timed her stroking in union with my thrusting. I felt my orgasm building. She began hers, and her ass contracted around my cock, pushing me over the edge. I pulled out of her ass and grabbed her cock. I put both of our cocks in one hand and stroked them in union. We both shot ropes of cum out onto her stomach, the heads of our cocks rubbing together. It was the greatest feeling in the world. After we had both recovered, I got up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. We wiped ourselves down and jumped in the shower to wash off the rest. We crawled into her bed and fell asleep in each other's arms once again.

THE END.

xTrailx
xTrailx
33 Followers