A November Plane Delay

Story Info
Travel inconveniences aren't always that bad.
1.3k words
3.63
28.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 30-year old clinical pharmacist with a hospital-based practice in Florida. Having achieved a national reputation for developing a disease-state computer modeling program, I now have a second career as a medical consultant showing other medical groups across the country how to achieve better medical outcomes through computer modeling. In this consulting role, I spend a fair amount of time in our nation's airports. Accordingly, I encounter the same problems with crowded flights, plane delays, and all the other problems that people who make a living traveling encounter. While I have my share of complaints about these problems, occasionally, something good results from one of the inconveniences. Let me tell you of one such experience.

Last November, I had spent a couple of days in the Chicago area and was anxious to get home. I had scheduled an early flight and would be home mid-afternoon on Friday and could get an early start on the weekend. Early Friday morning, a heavy snow had started to blanket the Midwest and eat coast. When I arrived at O'Hare Airport, I was informed that all flights were running about an hour behind due to the weather. I expressed my unhappiness over this revelation and joined other travelers waiting for the flight. An hour delay soon turned into several hours and the airport personnel kept us informed and offered us the usual offers for drinks and lunch tickets at the airport restaurants, etc.

While waiting, I met this very attractive couple, Mark and Jan, who were headed to Florida for a football game and Homecoming weekend. They were a couple my age who were high-school sweethearts and had married in their first year of college at the University of Florida and now owned an insurance agency in the Chicago area. Their children were at the age they felt comfortable to leave them with friends. and were going to their first homecoming event since graduation. They were a friendly couple and we had no trouble making conversation, as we waited together for our flight to Atlanta and on to Florida. We went to lunch together, courtesy Delta Airlines and shared several drinks together as we waited throughout the day. We laughed and had a great time waiting, considering the inconvenience of the plane delay. Finally, at 6:00 PM, we boarded the plane to Atlanta. When we arrived at the Atlanta airport, it was a zoo with weary travelers who had experienced similar delays with their flights. We were told that our flights would not depart for Florida due to the backlog of earlier delays and that Delta would pay for our hotel accommodations at a local Atlanta hotel. We were now scheduled to leave on the first flights out on Saturday morning. Surprisingly, we were not all that upset since we had had just a good time getting to know each other all day.

We were escorted to a local airport hotel and after we checked in, Mark asked if I would like to have a nightcap with them. He had packed a bottle of Jack Daniels since they were headed to a homecoming weekend. I took my bag to my room and went straight to their room on the same floor.

Mark asked Jan to pour me a drink while he changed clothes. I was surprised when he started to undress in the same room in front of us instead of going to the bathroom. He stripped completely and put on a pair of loose-fitting walking shorts. Although I am married, I admit to also being interested in occasional male-male sex. Mark was a good looking guy, with lots of dark body hair. Although he had an average sized cock, he had a beautiful, well-conditioned body. I found myself shocked with his boldness and mesmerized by his good looks. I felt my own cock stirring as I watched this taking place in front of me. When he finished, Jan handed him his drink and said that she was going to change, also. She repeated the same thing, changing in front of me, instead of going to the bathroom. She was beautiful with well-rounded breasts on a body to die for. After removing ALL her clothes, she put on nightshirt that hit her mid-thighs. By now, I had the beginning of a major erection. I had removed my suit coat but was still in shirt and tie.

When she joined us, she pointed to my crotch, laughing, and told Mark that it appeared that I might need to get more comfortable also. She boldly reached for my crotch and rubbed the front of the bulge. Mark laughed and said that she should help me since I was a guest in their room. She loosened my tie, removed my shirt and started to unzip my trousers. I have a rather large penis and on discovery of this, she shrieked as she gently pulled it out of my pants. She was like a child at Christmas, un-wrapping a gift she did not expect. She, apparently, had never seen one as large as mine and she had Mark looking at it as if a major discovery. She soon had me completely naked. Mark had removed his shorts and by now, she was comparing and contrasting our bodies. I am in good shape with little chest hair and he was covered with body hair and a great body as I mentioned earlier. Although we were about the same height and weight, his cock was average sized and I am extremely well endowed.

Jan giggled like a school girl and he asked her if she would like to experience a large one. He was comfortable with me and they both could fulfill a major fantasy of theirs, watching her being fucked by another guy. He asked me if I would like that and I said of course but I had but one concern that I didn't tell them. I was more interested in him than Jan, at this time. I and was only concerned that I could maintain an erection and satisfy this gorgeous girl while thinking of him. She led me to the bed and she wanted it in her right away since she was already wet from playing with it. She was so excited that she orgasmed within a few minutes and, I admit, I did also. Having a large cock, I still maintained good size as she removed it from her pussy.

She was still excited and told Mark to feel its size even after I had cum. Without hesitation, he took my cock in his hand and they were BOTH like children now as they examined and played with it. She looked at him and seeing his fascination with it, invited him to suck it if I didn't mind. He placed it in his mouth and I had the fastest comeback that I have ever experienced. He lovingly sucked on it until it achieved its maximum length of 9 ¼". I was in heaven. They kept switching off as I enjoyed this state of euphoria as my cock was treated to the oral delights of this beautiful couple. They begged me to fuck Mark but I didn't. Neither of us had a condom and I did not want to experience unsafe sex for them or me since I was sure that bleeding would occur due to my size and his first time. We spent several hours having a great time enjoying each other's bodies. They confessed to pre-planning this event when it was determined that we would be spending the night at the airport hotel.

I left their room about 1 AM and we looked pretty tired as we greeted each other at 6:30 AM to return to the airport. We exchanged business cards and I promised to contact them if and when I returned to Chicago. We said our goodbyes and then boarded different flights to Florida. Needless to say, I didn't confess to my wife that such a travel inconvenience had just a fantastic benefit.