A Nun's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers

"You know its different for me," Marian was saying quietly. "I don't want to be the one who recruits women into being lesbians. Then I have to come out to them first. And the sex is so much better when a woman knows what she wants."

Teresa had to agree with that as the other nun kept suckling gently on her breasts and flicking her tongue across her hardened nipples. Having cum nicely herself, Teresa felt her mouth water as she contemplated eating Barbara's cunt.

"Well I can't ask Mercy - she'd be too much for Claire. And Sister Dolores is on leave. So maybe I'll do it myself."

"You were well-trained remember?" said Marian. "Mother Mary took care of that."

At that moment Teresa moved down the bed, heading towards the other woman's crotch. She loved the taste of Marian's cunt. But the other woman was quicker, flipping over before Teresa could get into position. She knew what that meant - Marian wanted a long session of having her arse rimmed while her cunt was fingered. Teresa would eat the other woman's cunt later and then she'd demand that the favour was returned while she sat on Marian's face.

************

Doctor Gary was very pleased to see Sister Claire again. The young nun was vivacious and adventurous and that made it easier for him to play his role for the secret society. Naturally he'd discussed Claire's progress with Sister Teresa and they'd both agreed the doctor would make a valuable contribution to the new recruit's entry to the secret society.

First he wanted to know how she was coping with being sexually active once more. Claire assured him, despite her shame at confessing her "sins" to a doctor, that she was managing very well physically. In truth, she'd never felt better as a result of the recent sucking and fucking. She was even masturbating more frequently. Claire would never admit it to the doctor but the young nun supposed she truly was a slut.

"I am not a counsellor," the doctor said. "But tell me how you are coping mentally. It can be a lot for someone in your position to suddenly have people wanting sex with you."

Claire was sure that was no problem. She was loving the attention of being the newest member of the secret circle. Sometimes she still thought of fornication as a sin and yet she knew she had found real peace with the licence given by Sister Teresa for her to release her inner whore. "Its easier this way," she assured the doctor. "I'll never need to worry about finding a boyfriend or what people will think of me for having a one night stand."

"Well I understand you want to discuss anal sex," responded the doctor. "I'd better examine you first." Blushing madly Claire stripped and climbed onto the examination table. She slipped her feet into the stirrups and the doctor was pleased to see the nun was more at ease this time. He noted, too, the clean-shaven cunt and took a moment to stroke his fingers over the young nun's mound.

"Just relax for me now," he said as he began his "examination" in earnest. "Tell me why you want to explore anal play."

Of course, he wasn't really listening as he fondled his patient's perky tits and softly pinched her nipples. This one had a very good sexual response, he noted, as Claire's teats swelled and stiffened for him. She felt considerable embarrassment at discussing her desire to explore anal pleasures and yet that was no more embarrassing than being felt-up by a doctor in his private office. Before she knew it, Doctor Gary had two fingers in her cunt and was gently rubbing her clit with the thumb of his other hand.

"Just relax for me now. Let me see your normal reaction." Claire did her best to relax but she needed no encouragement to let her climax erupt as the medico expertly brought her off. How was it this man could give her orgasms as good as she gave herself?

"Good," he said softly. "A good and healthy response. Let me try one other test." And with that Claire saw the doctor lower his head and place his mouth over her sopping wet cunt. A keen student of anatomy, the doctor knew just how to use his tongue on her clit and in her hole. The doctor was obviously a member of the secret circle and Claire simply relaxed as he delivered the most superb oral pleasure. He stopped only briefly to shove a wad of soft gauze into her mouth - no need to alert his other patients. Claire lost all control as she orgasmed beautifully for the doctor, her juices almost squirting out of her cunt and into his mouth.

"OK, I think you are ready for the rest of the exam," he said to her firmly. Claire, still panting and heaving from her orgasms, barely understood what he meant. Reaching into a nearby drawer the doctor found a small, battery-powered egg and slipped it straight into Claire's cunt. She was warmed-up now, relaxed and soft and ready for penetration - and too turned-on to resist. He held a small rubber probe in his hand and moved his stool so he was at eye-level with her holes.

"Please don't resist now," he said firmly, as he wiped some gel along his instrument. "I need to see how your sphincters accept a small object." The touch of the probe against her anus alerted Claire and yet she did her best not to tense up. Anal penetration still was a strange sensation but the two priests had made her feel so incredibly good as they'd fingered her rear passage. Doctor Gary pressed his probe past her anus but Claire was more focused on the finger he was using to massage her clitoris. That was the key, he knew, to anal virgins and he was delighted to find that Claire easily took the first probe into her bottom without complaint. Working slowly he soon had the thin probe inserted fully, noting how her sphincters had easily accepted the invader.

The doctor slid the probe back and forward, going slow and making sure to maintain pressure on the patient's clitoris. He pronounced himself pleased with Claire's "response" so far. "Anal intercourse is quite safe when done properly," he assured her. "Many women can comfortably receive such penetration in their rectum. And of course there are so many extra nerves that can be stimulated." Claire barely heard the doctor over the buzz of her own arousal.

Gary took an anal dildo from the drawer - ribbed and almost as thick as two fingers. "Please relax for this next test. I need to see what size plug to start you with," he explained as he removed his probe and rubbed more gel over the dildo. This one required more care when forcing it into the virgin hole. He easily slipped it past her anus and then, noticing her response, turned-on the egg inside the nun's cunt. The new sensation was the perfect distraction as the doctor used more lube and a gentle pressure to slowly stroke her back passage, working the dildo ever deeper. "Please stay relaxed for me. This won't hurt." Gary could feel her sphincters opening up for the toy, the largest object this nun had ever taken up her bum.

With his finger still working on her clit Claire was sure she would cum again for the dirty doctor. Gary made a mental note to record in Claire's file that she was very suited for anal stimulation. He knew then he'd use this patient anally on a future visit.

With the dildo firmly in place and Claire breathing heavily with her arousal, the doctor stood and deftly replaced the buzzing egg with his cock. Claire was barely able to register her shock at being penetrated in both holes at once. She was more grateful than anything and she failed to realise that the extra intensity of his fucking was the result of being so filled and stretched. His cock felt so wonderful inside her hot, wet fuck hole and within moments she was cumming all over the doctor's shaft and balls.

Once he was done fucking the young nun, Doctor Gary withdrew and moved up the examination table. Gently he removed the wad of gauze from his patient's mouth and pulled her hand to his still rigid cock. "Would you mind finishing me off?" Claire had no objections at all and, despite her weariness after her wonderful orgasms, quickly stroked the good doctor's cock as he grunted and moaned his enjoyment. The first shot splashed on her cheek and the next caught her chin. Gary moved closer as Claire continued her stroking, depositing the rest of his cum on those small, pert tits.

"You did very well," he informed Claire when she was finally permitted to get dressed. "You need not have any concerns about anal sex. Even full penetration from a man. But if you really want to do this, you need to practice stretching your sphincters so you can get the full benefit."

He handed her two packages containing her first anal toys. One was a small pink plug with a short body and a nice wide flange at the base. "This one should be worn for a few hours each day as you train your bottom," he said. The other was a longer dildo with gentle ribbing along the shaft. "This black one," he said gently, "is for when you get more confident. While you touch yourself this can be used to simulate a man thrusting into your bottom."

Claire smiled at the doctor and quickly shoved the packages into the bottom of her bag. This day amongst all others she felt so totally sinful and debauched. It was clever of the "secret society" to have its own doctor. It didn't change the sinfulness of a nun having sex, no matter if it was priests or her doctor. But Claire felt so amazingly good about the life she'd been given. She could not wait to get home that night and try her new butt plug for the first time.

mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers
12