A Nurse's Diary Ch. 03

Story Info
Leslie is also forced to submit
3.3k words
4.36
118.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 26th, 1999

I have been almost one month without having sex with my husband and I know that he is pretty much into masturbation. He doesn’t bother to ask me for sex. He knows I will find an excuse as I have done all this month. I feel sorry about him but there is nothing I can do. My Master, as we must call Mr. Davies now, doesn’t want anyone messing up with his property. And Vicky and I are his property. Not that we are forced anymore, we are willing to serve him. We are addicted to his treatments. We are addicted to his orders. Whenever he calls we run to his office, ready to submit to his every desire.

Today we have been assigned a secret password. Mine is “slut nurse”. My Master has told me that I must submit to anyone that addresses me using my password. I must refer to that person as “Sir” or “Madam” and immediately obey all his/her orders. I felt so vulnerable, thinking that anyone knowing my password could control me. I wanted to beg my Master not to do this to me but I knew better than that. The only reward for my begging would have been a good spanking on my bare butt. So I just looked down and said “As you wish, my Master”

November 28th, 1999

I worked last night. Regularly one doctor and two nurses work the night shift. Yesterday, Leslie was with me. Leslie is 28 and has worked in the hospital for almost 2 years. We get along pretty well. She is a brunette with a cute face and a nice body, specially a meaty round ass. She got married last year and is now in her fifth month of pregnancy.

The doctor was Louis Nielsen. He is in his thirties, tall, black hair and with a well-built body. In summary, extremely attractive. The rumour was that many nurses and female doctors had been seduced by him and that he used to keep their panties as a trophy. Whether true or false, I knew that at least a few of my current coworkers would be glad to give him their panties and a lot more. Of course I liked him too but he was so full of himself that I would die rather than submit to him. He had tried several times but I had always turned him down.

It was 4 am when he joined me at the nurse station. Leslie was sleeping in the nurse’s room as we don’t have much work in the middle of the night. I was supposed to wake her up at 5 am. Dr. Nielsen approached me with a smile in his face.

“Hi Nurse Carter, how is it going? Much work tonight?”

“Not really, Dr. Nielsen. Everything’s quiet”

“I see. Maybe we can have some fun”

I did not answer. Still smiling he took something from his coat pocket and threw it on the bench in front of me. It was a pair of white panties!. My pussy tingled although I tried to keep calm. I looked back at him in silence. He smiled at me.

“Do you want to know whose panties are those?”

“No” I lied

“They’re Nurse Simoni’s. I fucked the brains out of her this afternoon”

Sarah Simoni is a 26 year old, beautiful nurse. She is hated by most of us because of her bossy way of being. I was not surprised of Sarah fucking Dr. Nielsen despite the fact she is going out with another doctor. She is a bitch. However I felt strangely aroused looking at Sarah’s used panties on the bench. I could imagine them covering her pussy only a few hours ago...My mind raced.

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because I want you to wear her panties so I can keep yours”

My pussy started to leak at his words but I tried to keep calm as I answered.

“You’re not getting anything from me. I am not as easy as some of my collegues”

He smiled and ironically said

“Oh, I am sorry. Someone told me that you were a slut nurse”

I froze as I heard my password. However I got really aroused. Dr. Nielsen grab Sarah’s panties and placed their crotch under my nostrils.

“I love the smell of pussy. When Nurse Simoni took them off they were all wet. Why don’t you smell them?”

Still shocked and horny as hell I smelled Sarah’s panties. The smell of pussy was still strong.

“Lick the crotch”

“Yes, Sir”

I took Sarah’s white panties in my hands and submissively started to lick the crotch.

“That’s much better, you whore. Now tell me how you love to lick smelly, wet panties”

“I love to lick smelly, wet panties, Sir”

“Dr. Davies is right. You are a very obedient slut.Tell me how your pussy is now”

“My pussy is all wet and leaking, Sir”

“Stand up and place your hands under your head”

I did as I was told. Dr. Nielsen grab the waist band of my hospital pants and pull them down to my ankles. My see-through blue panties were now fully on display. He then placed his hand on my panty-covered pussy and checked my wetness.

“I see you are a very horny, slut. Now pull down your panties”

I did and stepped out of my pants and panties. My cunt and ass were now completely expossed.

“Nice pussy, all shaved and wet....”

Then, I was surprissed by Dr. Nielsen’s demanding words.

“Nurse Miller, just come over here!”

I looked back and saw my collegue coming toward us. I tried to cover my expossed pussy as fast as possible. Leslie’s face was all red.

“Nurse Miller, do you enjoy spying on your naked collegues?”

“No, sorry, Dr. Nielsen. I just....”

“What did you see?”

“I just saw Mary taking off her panties, Sir”

“But you kept waiting, hiding behind the wall. What else were you expecting?”

“Nothing Sir”

“Don’t lie to me, you bitch. What were you waiting for?” Dr. Nielsen shouted to my scared collegue.

“I...I thought you ... might have sex..”

“And you wanted to see the show, didn´t you?”

“No, Sir...I...”

“You, what!”

Leslie couldn’t manage an answer. Dr. Nielsen grabbed her hair and brought her face very close to his. My collegue was completely shocked.

“When I ask you something I expect an answer. Is that clear to you, stupid nurse?”

“Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir”

“I think you really need some sort of punishment. Don’t you think so?” He was still holding her hair.

“Yes, Sir” she was shaking.

“Nurse Carter, put on Nurse Simoni’s panties and your pants, go to my office and bring me the leather bag which is on my desk. Here you have the keys. Join us in the nurse’s room. I’ll keep your panties”.

“Yes, Sir” I answered while Dr. Nielsen led Nurse Miller into the nurse’s room.

I did as I was told and returned to the room carrying a big black leather bag. Leslie was in her bra and was getting rid of her pants. I handled Dr. Nielsen his bag as my collegue stood there in her underwear. She was wearing a white bra that hardly covered her massive breasts and regular white pregnant panties that also covered her belly. She seemed to have recovered from the initial shock as she said “ Well, Sir here you have me humiliated posing in my underwear. I think this is enough punishment for my vouyerism”

“Take off your bra” was Dr. Nielsen fast answer to her words

“What! That was not the deal. You said posing in my underwear”

“I changed my mind. Take off your bra Nurse Miller”

“I think this has gone a little too far” my collegue answered nervously “I am a married and pregnant woman. You are my superior. This is sexual harashment. I will call the police if you keep...”

She could not finish the sentence. Dr. Nielsen slapped her across the face and faster than she could imagine he forced a red-ball gag into her mouth. Unable to speak, Leslie tried to fight Dr. Nielsen but she was not match for him. Soon, my collegue had her wrists cuffed behind her back and her ankles cuffed together, a look of fear in her eyes. Then Dr. Nielsen carefully carried her and told me “Nurse Carter, finish the shift and meet us in my office”

With that he left the room carrying both his bag and an immobilized Leslie on his arms. There were still three hours left until the end of the shift and I kept wondering what would be happening in Dr. Nielsen’s office. I felt strangely aroused about that. Finally, at 8 am my replacement came. Sarah Simoni was among the nurses and I couldn’t avoid getting excited as I knew I was wearing her used panties. With that in my mind I went to Dr. Nielsen’s office and knocked on the door. He let me in and the first thing I saw was Leslie on all fours and completely naked, her belly clearly hanging. She had a leather collar attached to a leash that was held by Dr. Nielsen. Then I noticed Leslie’s bottom. It was crimsom red. No doubt she had recieved a good hard spanking. In that position her huge breasts were bouncing and I couldn’t but notice how dark her nipples and areola were. Also I noticed that he had no gag anymore as she was sobbing in pain. Dr. Nielsen seemed to read my mind.

“Yes, I had to teach Nurse Miller a lesson. Now she has clear who is in charge. Isn’t that right Nurse Miller”

“Yes, Sir” She answered quickly

“So, Nurse Miller why don’t you tell Nurse Carter your new position”

“I am your pregnant slave, Sir” Leslie was crying

I couldn’t believe how fast my collegue had submitted to Dr. Nielsen. Leslie was a proud middle class young wife, pregnant and with strong religious convictions. Again Dr. Nielsen seemed to read my mind.

“Nurse Miller didn’t want to cooperate so I had to show her the consequences of disobedience. A good spanking made her change her mind. After a few blows she was crying in pain but I didn’t give up until she was begging to become my slave. Then, I set her free. Still, this little whore tried to run away so I had to punish her with fifty additional spanks. Now, she knows better than trying to run away. But that’s enough talk Nurse Carter. Strip off your clothes and sit on the arm chair, your legs spread wide on the arms.”

I did as I was told. My pussy all exposed and wet. I knew what was to come.

“Prego slave, crawl and eat her pussy”

“No, Sir, please, no Sir. Anything but this. Don’t make me do that” Leslie begged and sobbed.

“Ouch, Ouch” She rapidly crawled between my legs led by Dr. Nielsen’s swats across her sore red buttocks. She still looked back at him in a final effort for compassion but she only found his cold eyes and his raised hand ready to fall on her overpunished behind. Blushed and humiliated her face lowered on my crotch and I could feel her submission as her tongue contacted my puffy swollen labia and ran along my wet slit. It felt wonderful. Then I understood. Watching my proud, pregnant, married collegue submissively eating my cunt made me understand the excitement of dominating and humiliating a human being. My pussy was leaking with excitement and soon I was telling Leslie how to move her unexperienced mouth across my cunt to bring me pleasure. Dr. Nielsen seemed to enjoy my dominance cause he said.

“Very well, Nurse Carter, you are now in charge. Show me your dominating side. Use your new prego slut as you please.”

Then he handed me the leash and a riding crop and started recording our performance. I caressed Leslie’s bottom and back with the crop to encourage her task. I had her sucking on my clit when I felt the spasms of a coming orgasm. It was a devastating one that made me lose control and hit Leslie’s back with all my strength. I whipped her as if I were riding a horse and wanted to speed up. Leslie probably got the message because her tongue moved incredibly fast on my clit as my pussy squirted my juices all over her face.

When I calmed down I saw the ugly marks that my crop had left on my collegue’s back but far from feeling sorry I felt extremely aroused. Leslie was looking at me, her eyes red in tears and anger in them. That really annoyed me and feeling so powerfull I slapped her face and told her not to look me in the eyes. She obeyed fast fearing more slaps.

“Now bent down and lick every one of my toes. You will do that anytime we work together”

“Please, Mary....”

SLAP, SLAP

“Mistress for you, worthless slave”

She started to whimper and cry

“Please, please, let me go”

“This fucking slave doesn’t understand. I think she needs fifty more on her butt” I cruely said. I knew she couldn’t take much more on her burning ass.

“No, please, no more. I’ll do whatever you please Mistress.” She cried and started to bend to my feet.

“Wait!” I ordered “Before licking my toes you must be punished for your disobedience so you won’t do it again”

She looked at me, puzzled.

“Lick my asshole” I knew nothing could be more humiliating for her.

Leslie’s face turned beet red but now she knew better than say anything. I felt her surrender as the tip of her tongue made contact to my exposed bottom hole. I had her enjoying my anus for long minutes until I led her to my feet. Then she licked and sucked all my toes in complete submission.

“Well, it seems you have understood your role, don´t you bitch?”

“Yes, Mistress”

“Stand up. Your hands behind your head”

She obeyed. She was cute, all naked with her prominent belly, her very hairy pussy and her oversized tits. In no time I was licking and sucking her dark nipples. To her shame they became instantly hard and I started to hear low moans coming from her mouth. As I kept on sucking I moved my hand to her cunt and played with her lips and slit. It was wonderful to feel her pussy becoming wet under my fingers. She opened her legs further giving me a better access to her now completely drench pussy. I then pinched her clit. She jumped. It was very engorged and seemed very sensitive. I played with it. Leslie was now moaning loudly, lost in pleasure. Her cunt was literally leaking juices that were running down her legs. I realized I had my collegue in the verge of a devastating orgasm. But I wanted to be naughty so I stopped playing with her clit.

“You like that, don´t you bitch. You like a dominant woman playing with your pussy, don´t you?”

“Yes, Mistress. Please Mistress, I was about to cum”

“You only cum when your Mistress tells you to cum. Make that clear in your retarded mind”

“Yes, Mistress”

“You really want my hand in your pussy, don´t you?”

“Yes, Mistress. I do. I am so horny...”

“What would your husband say if he could see you now?”

“I guess he could not believe it but....”

“But what!”

“I have never felt like this before, Mistress”

“Like what?”

“I mean so horny, so slutty...I really need to cum, Mistress”

“Don´t tell me you never felt like this, you bitch! I know you have a slut inside”

“It´s true, Mistress. I never felt...”

“Do you suck your husband´s dick?”

“No, Mistress. He asked me many times but I didn´t want to do it”

I started to run my hands all over her body.

“What about anal sex?”

“No, Mistress. He never mentioned and I was not willing to try”

“Get on your fours”

“Yes, Mistress”

I had Leslie on her hands and knees, her round meaty ass well exposed. I grabbed a latex glove, put it in my left hand and dip my middle finger in KY. I kneeled behind her and started to rub her pussy with my right hand. It was still completly wet and Leslie started to moan immediately. Then I placed my lubricated finger on her button hole. She tensed.

“Just relax and let your Mistress to take care of you”

Little by little I inserted my finger all the way up her ass. I could feel the tightness of her muscles around my finger. I started to fuck her slowly as I also inserted three fingers into her drenched pussy. I was patient and soon I could feel her rectum getting moist. I probed another finger in and continued the ritual. When I had three fingers both in her cunt and ass, she was moaning uncontrolled. I doubt she had ever been even closer to the pleasure she was feeling now.

“Aaaargh, Oh, Oh! Yes, yes Mistress. I can not hold it. I, I, I need to cum!”

“Not before you look straight to the camara and say that I owe you as my slave and that you husband is a looser, a piece of shit and you won’t fuck him anymore”.

She was out of this world and I doubt she realized what she was saying but she repeated every single word that I said. Then I released her.

“Cum! My little whore”

And she did. I felt her juices flowing wildly as her muscles contracted around my fingers. I was fucking her furiously as she collapsed shaking on the floor, screaming and moaning loudly.

“You can dress and go, pregnant bitch. And don´t forget your Mistress’ orders” Dr. Nielsen spoke for the first time in many minutes.

Still not completely recovered from her terrific orgasm, Leslie dressed up slowly. I bet she was trying to understand what had happened to her. Well, she would have something to think about for a while.

Once Leslie had left Dr. Nielsen told me that he was very happy with my performance and that I deserved better than being a slave.

“I will talk to your Master about you. I think you can make a wonderful Mistress. Actually I think Nurse Miller will be a good first slave for you. I think she is already a little dependent on you”

“Thank you, Dr. Nielsen. But what about you? Don’t you want to have Leslie as your slave?”

He smiled

“Well, I will tell you something that you are going to discover anyway. Nurse Sarah Simoni is actually my slave. You see, that bossy bitch is in fact an obedient puppy in my hands. Poor Dr. Smith has not fucked her girlfriend Sarah in about six months now. How frustrating!. He must be nuts by now and jerking off everywhere.”

I was surprised but still was more to come.

“And not only Sarah, but also Nurse Rachel Down and Dr. Patrizia Fitzgerald are mine.”

Gosh! Rachel was a very young beautiful single nurse but Dr. Fitzgerald was a very respected oncologist and a family woman with three children.”

“Dr. Fitzgerald..?” I couldn’t hide my surprise.

Dr. Nielsen smiled

“ Come over” He led me to his computer, went through some files and soon images of a naked Dr. Patrizia Fitzgerald, MD where showing on the screen. The respected doctor was performing all kind of different sexual activities, sucking cock, eating cunt, being fucked and even being spanked. I became really aroused.

“Now, I told Ben of my sexual activities and even let him enjoy Sarah. That’s what gave him the idea about you and Vicky. Now I will trade with him. I want you. I want you to be the dominatrix you have inside and help me to get other women. Ben lusts for Patrizia so I think he will accept the exchange”

“What about Dr. Fitzgerald?”

“That bitch will do what I say. And now let me enjoy you as a slave for the first and last time”

And I complied with every one of his desires.

To be continued.