A Nymphomatic's Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnitaKing
AnitaKing
27 Followers

Caleb returned home a little after 11.

He was wearing a dark button up shirt and dark pants. He looked amazing and I was embarrassed. I fell asleep on the couch, so when he opened the door, I jumped up, startled. He just shook his head and chuckled. After putting his keys on the table, he walked over and sat next to me.

"I really appreciate what you did and tried to do for my birthday today" he said softly, with his hand stroking my shoulder. "Are you still mad at me?"

"No" I muttered. "I just missed you."

Caleb pulled me closer. My head now resting on his perfect chest, he then started to rub my neck and kissed my forehead.

"It's so weird seeing you with clothes on" he teased. "I was beginning to think you didn't own any."

I turned my head to protest, but before I could get a word in, his mouth was on mine. He had me totally wrapped around his finger. My mind and my body was in complete submissiveness to him. He held his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me hard. I felt owned by him and I loved it. We stayed there for a while. My head turned to him while he sucked down my throat, taking anything he wanted.

He broke off the kiss, to pull the shirt I was wearing off my head, then got on his knees. He grabbed the hem of my sweatpants and pulled down. When I was completely naked, he smiled.

"This is the Becca that I know" he said, grinning. He stayed in his position, his head between my legs, and started kissing my thighs. I leaned back and closed my eyes. His tongue slowly crept its way to its intended target, his hands rubbing my hips and thighs hard. I moaned with anticipation. He was so good at this; my pussy was already wet as soon as his intentions were known.

He lazily licked on my already swollen lips and every breath and stroke felt like heaven. I rested my hands on his head, feeling his short, course, curly hair that drove me wild. I knew that I couldn't control his speed or intensity. He was going to do what he wanted and he loved teasing me. He would suck so soft and gentle that I would lose my mind. He loved to hear me beg. He loved the control he had over my body. I loved it too. He was the only man that ever looked at me like a present to slowly unwrap and enjoy. He always took me to places I never thought possible and tonight would be no different.

"Please, Caleb" I moaned loudly as he licked and teased my entrance, without touching my clit in any way. He stopped his motions completely and mischievously stared into my eyes, waiting for me to continue my plea. "Please don't stop" I pleaded. "You know what I want."

"I won't know until you ask." That fucking asshole!

"Please" I begged. "Please suck on my clit! It needs it so bad! Please, suck it hard!"

"As you wish" he whispered and he dove in. He sucked and he sucked hungry. He sucked like a man, starving for my juices. His fingers crashed inside me and I slashed over and over. He feasted on me, listening to my moans, adjusting himself to my movements. He had complete control over my body. I felt only along for the ride, but was okay with it. He was a master. I came hard and fast. With such short movements, he had me. He once again, licked softly. His hands now teasing my thigh and his tongue licking me gently once again.

Once he knew my orgasm had taken its course, he raised himself up and kissed me. I loved tasting my juices on his tongue. His eyes looked hungrily at me.

"Let's finish this" he said. His eyes looked like a madman. I nodded and he carried me back into his room.

After dipping me on his bed, he hurriedly undressed himself. His shirt and pants were gone without me noticing. He lunged into his bed, on top of me and kissed me wildly. I could feel how badly he needed to fuck me. He lifted my legs on each of his shoulders and thrust himself in fast. He wasn't taking his time. He fucked me like a mad man. He held my body down and he fucked me hard and deep. My body held down by his weight, I had no choice but to accept his massive cock taking my body to places I've never thought possible.

I was out of control. My body was contorted in wild pleasure. His eyes were fixed on me like a crazed predator. For the first time, I didn't think he was in control; only his passions. I grunted and whimpered while he kept thrusting and owning. His cum shot in deep. He drowned my body with him once again while my body convulsed in yet, another orgasm. I gripped onto his arms while he fucked me hard, letting both or our orgasms ride their course. He collapsed on me and I revered in his beautiful weight overpowering my own.

He nestled his head between my breasts and fell asleep instantly. I closed my eyes and smiled, feeling every breath me made on my shivering body. This was no longer just a primal need for me. I lovingly stroked his head, hoping this feeling of mine would stay with me forever. He made me feel so safe, so cared for. My mind started to realize what my body already knew. I leaned my head and whispered softly to him

"I love you, Caleb."

AnitaKing
AnitaKing
27 Followers
12