A Nymphs Night Out

Story Info
A night at the club with girls, guys and good friends.
1k words
3.85
45.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going out tonight. My name is Nicki. I've showered, shaved (everything), put my makeup on and pulled my hair back on the sides but my long brown curls cascade down my back. I'm wearing a red silky dress, cut very low in the back. You can almost see my ass cleavage. The front is a halter top style that ties behind my neck and dips very low almost to my naval. I have a red thong to match and 4" high heels.

I arrive at the a very popular dance club. The music is loud and the place is hopping. The kind of beat that I love to dance to. I go to the bar to check out the scene and am immediately asked to dance. He's a friend of mine, so of course I say yes.

I see some girlfriends already on the floor grinding with other men and each other. Everyone looks so hot and sexy. Even John, who is the friend who has asked me to dance. He's wearing white loose fitting trousers and a cobalt blue shirt.

As we start to dance I move in very close to him and start grinding my ass on his groin. I'm feeling very flirtatious tonight and I lift my arms over my head so that he can see the sides of my firm round breasts threatening to fall from the sides of my top. "Baby, are you looking for trouble tonight?" He asks me. "Maybe" I reply with a wink and a grin.

He then puts his hands on my hips and starts to grind with me. If I didn't know better I'd say he was trying to fuck me right there on the dance floor. I start to dance more seductively as if I'm performing for him. Swaying my hips and bending forward so he can see my breasts under the fabric of my dress. My pussy is getting very hot with the thoughts of what's to come.

He grabs my hand and begins to pull me off the dance floor. He leads me outside to the parking lot. I can see his cock against his pants, straining to get out. He then asks "Did you intend to put on a show for me tonight?"

"I intended to put on a show but I didn't know for who until I got here." I replied.

"You little tramp." he says playfully. "Turn around." he then leans me over the nearest car and pulls my thong to the side. he then pushes his large cock slowly into my dripping wet pussy. He grabs my hips and buries himself inside of me. Thrusting hard and fast now I can feel him swelling to the point of explosion within me. I feel him shoot his hot cum inside me. "Oh Baby, do you feel better?" I ask him. He doesn't answer and just walks me back into the club.

"Are you up for some more?" He asks. "I know you are, you're never satisfied with just once."

Just then one of my girlfriends, Mary, comes over and grabs my hand and says "My turn" as she smiles at John and turns to lead me to the floor.

Now we are dancing, her back to me. I put my arms around her and cup her nice round little breasts, she's not wearing a bra either. Her nipples are becoming erect under my fingers. As we dance, there are other couples joining in. I feel a pair of small slender hands creep around my waist from behind. I can tell that its another woman by the size of her hands. I glance over my shoulder and see Michaela. A petite blonde bombshell with large breasts which she is now rubbing, mashing into my back. she moves her hands up my ribcage and slips them in under the fabric strips of my halter dress to begin pinching and rolling my nipples.

As we three are all wriggling and grinding together, the music has gotten very erotic and other couples are following suit and starting to strip on the floor. Girls are topless, guys are dropping their pants. Its turning into a huge sex fest.

My girlfriends and I decide to go find a table to get down to business. I also invite John to join us at the table. His cock is again pressing at the seams of his trousers. He has been watching the whole scene.

I instruct him to sit in the booth, I tell Michela to get under the table and suck John's cock. I help Mary up onto the table so I can eat her pussy. I notice that Michaela isn't wearing any panties under her micro mini and I have a full view of her pink, wet, slippery pussy. I have the perfect position to watch John get sucked, to lick Mary's clit and to finger Michaela all at the same time.

Mary is starting to go crazy and her hands keep getting in my way, so I put her arms above her head and ask John to hold them for me. She's bucking and thrusting under me and as I gently nibble on her clit she orgasms and cums all over my face. Amazingly at the same time Michaela cums all over my hand and John is shooting his hot load down her throat. I'm very happy I could satisfy them.

John looks up at me, smiles and says "what about you Baby? Is it your turn?"

Mary and Michaela both agree that it's my turn to lay on the table.

As I do (very willingly, I might add) John begins to kiss my neck, ears and mouth. He unties my halter top to expose my extremely hard nipples to Mary, who begins to lick, nibble, and suck on them. Meanwhile I've got Michaela between my legs frantically fingering my soft wet hole and licking my clit. This is more stimulation than I've ever had at once. The sounds of the music and the moans of other couples enjoying sex washes over me and I buck and arch in the best orgasm I've had yet.

It's time to leave. The club is closing. I think we have set a new trend for this club though, as we leave I hear people saying "awesome night. Shall we do it again tomorrow?" I know where I'm going to be tomorrow night, how about you?