A.O.O.A. Anal Only Or Almost

Story Info
Six women talk about anal sex
1.6k words
66.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(With the exception of names, this is a real group of six women who meet regularly to discuss anal sex. We all live in the Boston metropolitan area.)

About a year ago I joined an unusual club, but one that has a lot of potential. We are six women who call ourselves A.O.O.A., an acronym for Anal Only or Almost. We came together without really intended to. It was a typical friend knows a friend kind of thing, but now we meet five or six times a year in a conference room at the local library for what we have signed up for as a "Woman's Study Group." NO MEN ALLOWED and members are pledged to tell the truth at all times.

Actually, it might be more accurate to describe ourselves as a support group because we're dedicated to anal sex. With very few exceptions, that's all we do with our husbands/partners (from now on I'm going to call them partners) because we know a secret: If you're doing it right, anal sex gives a woman two or three times more pleasure than vaginal sex. We're a support group because this is an addiction for us; we can't live without it.

One of our members, Jenny, says "It feels so good that I just fantasize about Sam's dick in my ass and when I see him after work and want to rip his clothes off and have him fuck me." She also says it's embarrassing to be totally anal because so few women are, or admit they are but so many more would be if they knew our secrets. She thinks that women aren't really afraid of anal sex because of the pain, but for a very different reason. She says that women sense that anal sex could be an out of control situation for them and they don't want to risk what could happen to them if they lose control of their bodies.

She's not wrong about losing control; it happens all the time, but doesn't have to worry so much knowing that other women are just like her. We have an addiction, but don't want to be cured. We want to get together to share experiences and reassure each other that it's all right to feel so good.

Since I'm the oldest and have contributed to Literotica before, I volunteered to take notes on our meetings and write them up.

Here's who we are:

I'm CELESTE. My husband, Jimmy, and I have been married for almost 45 years and anal since we met. We have three adult children. He's sixty-nine and I'm sixty-eight. I work in the field of musical entertainment.

JENNY IS 46 and has been married to Sam for twenty-two years. They have two children, both in college. She is an accountant.

SANDRA is thirty-seven and has been married to Sean for fifteen years. They have two children, one twelve and one fourteen. She is an advertising executive.

ALICE is a thirty-five year old librarian and separated from Joel. They have one child, a five year old boy. She is a librarian.

SUSAN and LOGAN are bi-sexual graduate students at a local university, one studying English and the other in medical school. Susan is twenty-five and Logan is two years older. Their basic form of making love is rimming but they also have boy friends with whom they have anal sex. "I take it up the ass once or twice a week from my guy," says Susan, "and it's just wonderful."

Here are some other interesting things about us:

Four of us attend church regularly.

All of us take good care of our bodies. We exercise regularly and aren't overweight.

All of us are Democrats.

All of us engage in anal contact at least four times a week.

Two of us (Celeste and Jenny) don't use either condoms or lube. Sandra uses lube. Alice, Susan, and Logan use both and wouldn't have sex without having their partner wear a condom. (note: bareback anal sex is extremely risky if you don't know everything about your partner. Jenny, Sandra, and I have been in monogamous relationships for decades).

I thought the answers to the question "What size is your lover's penis?" were very interesting. They included "I don't know," "never measured," "who cares," "he's thick and that's all that counts," and "he's big but I wish he was smaller. He tries to be very careful and that takes some of the fun out of it."

Sandra added "I wish guys would just compare the size of a butt plug with the size of a dildo. That would tell them all they need to know. The bigger you are, the gentler you should be." Then she got angry: "There's no such thing as a 'good hurt.' If a guy plowed into me to get his nutt he could probably give me an orgasm, but it's the last time he'd ever be in me or see me."

Another surprise was when we talked about our nipples. We all agreed that nipple stimulation did almost nothing for us during anal sex. The perfect triple play is stimulating the g-spot, the little valley between the outer and inner sphincter, and the clit all at the same time but our nipples and breasts are irrelevant.

On the other hand, five of us had stories about what happened when we sucked or chewed on our partner's nipples.

For example, when Jenny is rimming Sam and he's playing with his nipples, he cums intensely hands free. She can tell by his sphincters snap down on her tongue. ( I always thought that I was the only woman who knew that the best way to judge how good a rimmer you were was how the tip of your tongue felt when your partner came. Oh, well.)

Toys were also interesting. Sandy has what she calls a "pocket rocket." It's a battery operated device that looks a little like the head of an electric toothbrush. She holds it in her palm and pushes it into her clit when Sean is about to cum. "I go straight to heaven," she said.

I showed the plastic sleeve that Jimmy sometimes wears on his dick. It has little nubs on it that make him feel much thicker and it drives me crazy when I feel in my ass. We don't use it very often because the sensation can easily get too intense.

The show stoppers, however, were Susan and Logan. "We both have two butt plugs," Logan said. "One is just a regular plug that we wear in school or when we're food shopping or doing something that's really boring. But here's show and tell for what we do on special occasions." She reached into her backpack and produced one of the strangest looking things I've ever seen, It looked like a regular plug but with two big differences. At its thickest point it had rim of plastic extending out from the shaft and towards its tip it hooked around like Cape Cod hooks around back toward Boston. "The rim goes right between my sphincters when I close my butt checks on it and the tip pushes into my g-spot at exactly the same time," she explained.

I'm sure the other four of us had never seen anything like that, so I asked "Where did you get that?"

Her answer blew us away: "I MADE IT. ACTUALLY, THAT'S NOT TRUE. A FRIEND CREATED IT FOR ME. IT'S CUSTOM MADE. WHEN I'M WEARING IT I CAN GET OFF JUST BY CLINCHING MY BUTT CHEEKS TOGETHER. THIS LOCKS THE RIM BETWEEN MY SPHINCTER WHILE THE TIP PUSHES RIGHT INTO MY G-SPOT. IT'S HEAVEN."

It turns out that Logan has a friend who she met at a GLBT convention who has finished her classes in medical school and is an intern at a local hospital. As part of her job she supervises the school's 3-D copier three nights a week. As a favor to Logan, they measured Logan's body carefully--where her g-spot was exactly, the angle of the hook that she needed the plug to have to reach it, and the distance from her g-spot to the furrow between her sphincters. Then they used the lab after hours to draw up a template of the plug Logan needed and produced it on the copier.

They did the same thing for Susan. She wanted the rim of hers to be a little bit wider and the hook to be a little bit sharper.

We all wanted to see Susan's to compare it with Logan's, but when we asked to see it, Sandy, who was sitting next to her at the circular table, said "that's not going to happen." Then, turning to Susan and gently putting her arm on her shoulder, she said "you're wearing it, aren't you? I can smell your cum. I think you're very excited."

Susan turned bright red. "I am wearing it and I'm a little excited. No, to tell the truth, I'm very excited. Logan promised to rim me at home if I'd wear it to the meeting and I just can't wait for that to happen." Then, like a someone who had been caught sexting, she added in a very small voice "but I'll take it out if it's against the rules."

"No, leave it in," I said. "We have to break up anyway."

Those are some notes from our first meeting, but I'm not following my notes completely. I'm only writing up the most interesting conversations.

Next, Jenny, Sandra, Alice and I all want to report on anal sex and child birth. I want to tell you about how anal stimulation helped me get pregnant and let me enjoy that pregnancy. Jenny, Sandra, and Alice want you to know how anal sex affected their marriages after they had children.

It brought incredible pleasure to two of them, but great sorrow to Alice. It's a very interesting conversation.

À bientôt.

Celeste

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
szewcowszewcow9 months ago

my ex-girlfriend only practiced anal sex. The vaginal sensations were much weaker, so it was like an exception, just to get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"All of us are democrats"

Like, who the fuck cares lmao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

My sister and I, was advised by our mother to get our husbands interested in anal love making she called it. It kept her, and our father very happy. Her secret was to never let him know that she enjoyed it. It was only done as a special treat for him. It really work, I tell my husband he can only place his dick between my ass cheeks if he promise not to inter my asshole, but some how while we slept it finds its way there in my asshole. I'll act upset, saying baby you promised as he Cummings in my ass. The next day he is so sweet to me, and then four days later he making the same promise, l really love him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Got me hard

You need to write more parts to this story! Really good. More women talking amongst themselves about how much they love men fucking them anally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cool

You lost me when you said you were all democrats, not that republicans are any better these days. Oh well. Im happy for all of you and thanks for the info.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Anal Discovery She describes her anal masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 01 She's his neighbor, his best friend and so much more...in Anal
More Stories