A Once and Future Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,170 Followers

After a few more minutes, they made their way to Uhura's bed and Jadzia again took charge, climbing on top of the woman spread out on the blue sheet. Their breasts pressed together, their nipples brushing against the other and sending sparks of erotic excitement across their flesh. A touch that while highly stimulating, almost paled beside that each felt between their legs as their pubic mounds rubbed together as well.

Jadzia returned her attention to Uhura's large mounds, covering them with hard kisses and gentle licks. Her hand cupped the underside of each, massaging the supple flesh. Nyota spurred her on with soft moans, using her own hands to demonstrate her desire to share the pleasures she was feeling.

Even as Jadzia began to slowly move her tongue down Uhura's now sweaty flesh, the Trill brought both hands down to the dark patch of hair below. Her memory of future events now gave her an advantage once more as she simultaneously slid two fingers on each hand into Nyota's vagina and anal cavities. Curzon's memories reminded her how much Admiral Uhura loved when a lover touched her in that way. From the reaction Jadzia got now, it was pretty clear that Lieutenant Uhura shared the passion.

The press of Jadzia's fingers were soon joined by that of her mouth and tongue as she buried her head deep between Uhura's thighs. The sweet taste of Nyota's womanhood was both new and familiar as she explored the inner reaches of her being. An exploration that brought the senior Lieutenant to the edge of bliss in short order.

It was a precipice Jadzia brought her to, only to pull her back at the last moment. She paused just long enough to let the tremors that had been building within Uhura subside and then started anew.

This time, Uhura was not content to just lay back and enjoy herself as a passive participant. She shifted her body beneath Jadzia, rotating it a hundred and eighty degrees, until she too had her head between her guest's legs. As soon as she was in position, her tongue reached out to sample the delights of the bare mound before her.

With sure, deft strokes, Nyota proved in no time that she was just as capable as Jadzia in bringing a lover to the heights of ecstasy. Her movements soon became a blur as she probed, tickled, and caressed the Trill's excited clit. Each touch added to the fires that now blazed within the woman pressed against her, their bodies interlocked in every way possible.

Jadzia matched Uhura's every thrust, drawing on multiple lifetimes of sexual skills. Their feel for the other's responses were so finely tuned that if one of them drew ahead on the road to orgasm, the other would reduce their efforts just enough to even them out. If they timed it right, they would reach the promised land together.

A journey that seemed wondrously endless as their intertwined forms quaked with a series of mini-shocks that grew in intensity with each heartbeat. A heartbeat they shared as they became one in both their movements and desires. Time stood still as they lost themselves of the valleys of delight, savoring the sweet nectars found there. Deeper and deeper each woman surged, searching for more of a precious honey and an even more precious serenity.

All journeys, no matter how enjoyable, end. This one was no exception. Only a few breaths separated their orgasms, a span so short as to make them appear as one. Experience had told both that their lover's climax was upon her and each responded by gripping the other even tighter and putting every last vestige of their strength into a last effort.

Joyful abandonment filled the two women as they surrendered totally to the exotic forces that assailed their quaking bodies. Sensations familiar and new filled them, warming their core and transporting them, if only for the briefest of moments, to the most perfect of existences.

-=-=-=-

"That, was everything I imagined it could be... and more," Uhura said long minutes later as she finally regained enough of her breath to once again speak.

"You're not going to get any argument from me there," Jadzia smilingly agreed as she sat up and looked down at her sweat-drenched body. "I think I'm going to need to clean up a little before I head back to the station."

"The shower is that way," Nyota said as she pointed in the right direction. "Need someone to wash the hard places?" she asked, the suggestion of more adventures in her voice.

"As much as I'd like that," Jadzia said with genuine regret as she rose to her feet. "I'm afraid that we don't have enough time."

"I guess you're right," the naked woman still on the bed said, sharing the disappointment.

A few minutes later, a refreshed Dax reemerged from the other room and began putting her clothes back on. She would've preferred a long, leisurely water shower but had to settle for a brief sonic version. Uhura was sitting on the edge of the bed, still having made no effort to recover her clothes. Doubtlessly she was planning to take her time cleaning up after Jadzia left.

"Do you think our paths will ever cross again?" Nyota said as Jadzia finished putting her uniform back on and reached for her boots. There was a measurable level of hopefulness in her tone as she asked.

Taking a moment to pull on her boots, Jadzia considered her response. Even with the size of Starfleet in this time, it was possible never to encounter the same person twice during a career. The section of the galaxy Starfleet served was a very big place and getting larger all the time.

"You know," Jadzia said as she stepped over to the bed and Nyota rose to meet her, "I think I can practically guarantee it." she smiled, adding in a lower voice, "At least in a way."

The Enterprise Office didn't hear the last comment, she was too absorbed in the deep warmth of Jadzia's smile.

They embraced and kissed one last time, sharing again the nectar of their lovemaking. It was something both would savor for a very long time.

"I guess I'd better get going," Jadzia said reluctantly.

"I guess so," Nyota said in the same tone.

Jadzia started heading for the door, then paused as she remembered something.

"I almost forgot my tricorder," she said, finding it funny that she genuinely had forgotten all about it.

Blocking Uhura's view for a moment, least she notice which tricorder her recent lover actually picked up, Jadzia swung the black carry strap over her shoulder.

"Until our next time," Nyota smiled just before Jadzia stepped into the range of the computer-controlled door.

"Until then," Jadzia returned the smile as the door opened and then closed behind her.

The Trill quickly located a deserted corridor and used her modified communicator to call for retrieval. The familiar voice of Kira Nerys, comrade, friend, and sometimes lover, brought Jadzia back to the reality that she knew was waiting for her decades in the future. As she waited another few minutes for the opening in the Enterprise's shields that the Defiant needed to beam her back, Jadzia allowed herself the time to envy the woman she had just left behind.

"Her next time," Jadzia thought with no small regret, "was still in the future. Mine, regrettably, exists only in my memories."

With that, the Defiant's transporter caught up to her and Jadzia Dax left the 23rd Century behind.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,170 Followers
12