A One-Time Experience

Story Info
A woman discovers a new hobby at a bondage party.
7.7k words
4.79
110.4k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,111 Followers

Author's Note: This story is almost equal parts BDSM and lesbian, with a little sprinkle of toys, forced orgasms, and first-timer mixed in. If you like all of those things, I hope you'll like the story.

****

"Are you a top or a bottom?"

I stared at the naked woman, my eyes wide and my mouth agape. Brock jolted me out of my shock. "Hey, babe. Do you want to be tied up or do you want to mess around with the tied-up people?"

I looked past the woman to the chaos of the giant bondage party behind her.

"Top," I said. I was terrified, and it seemed like a better option to not be tied up.

Brock nodded to the woman. "I'm a top, too."

"Okay," the woman said cheerily. "You have to be in dom gear, or you can be naked if you don't have gear. I can check your clothes in here."

I looked at Brock. He smirked back at me and began unbuttoning his shirt.

I had sworn this whole thing was a bluff.

I looked back into the room, a high-ceilinged space the size of a high school gym. There was grunting and moaning and writhing and thrusting. Closer in my range of vision, I gaped at the cute bare breasts and thin coppery pubic stripe of the redhead who was working the door.

This was definitely not a bluff.

For a couple of long moments, my fight or flight instinct oscillated. But seeing that jerk removing his pants pushed me toward courage. Screw it. Brock wasn't going to win this game. I took a deep breath, then started unbuttoning my blouse.

Two minutes later I was naked in public for the first time ever, stuffing my clothes into a locker. Brock looked me up and down and I did the same to him. He wolf-whistled. "It's too bad you dumped me. I would have wrecked that."

I gave him a wooden smile and he winked. "Well, I'm off," he said. "Have fun, babe. Let's meet back here in two hours."

And then he left me there, stark naked and alone.

The redhead watched him go. She had the pale complexion that comes with Irish lineage, her body relatively slender with perky B-cup breasts and nice hips. She was roughly my age, late 20s or maybe 30, and perhaps a couple of inches shorter than me at about 5 foot 5. She turned back to me, giving me a good look at her erect nipples. "What was that about?" she asked quizzically.

"He doesn't like me any more. Tonight was our third date, and I wasn't feeling the magic."

The woman laughed. "Call me Gem." She offered me a hand and we shook. "So he brought you here for the third date? That's a bold move."

I winced a little, my guilt showing. "Not exactly. We were out at dinner and I broke up with him. He told me that he'd been expecting to have some sex tonight - you know, being the third date and all - so he offered to bring me here while he ... umm, to use his words, 'fucked some girl up the ass'. I thought for sure he was faking it, so I called his bluff."

"And here you are naked!" Gem's green eyes flashed in amusement.

"And here I am naked."

Gem shrugged, her coral lips revealing beautiful white teeth. "Well, in fairness you kind of deserve it. A man should reasonably expect a girlie ride on the third date."

"Yeah, probably." I looked at her for a long moment. "So what do I do now?"

Her jaw dropped. "You mean you haven't been to one of these parties before?"

"No. This is definitely a first for me. And I can tell you, it's going to be a one-time experience. I'm completely freaked out right now."

Gem shook her head. "Your ex-boyfriend is kind of a jerk, then. He should be escorting you if you're new to the scene." Her eyes flitted up and down my naked body. She twisted her lips in thought, then nodded and smiled broadly. "I'll tell you what. Come with me. I'll be your escort tonight."

I didn't know what that meant, but I figured it would be good to have a friend, so I nodded. "Sounds great. Thanks!"

Gem got someone to cover for her door duties and motioned for me to follow her into the busy and boisterous room. It felt very odd to be naked in a public crowd, but no one paid me any mind. In fact, I was the one doing most of the staring.

We walked first to an I-shaped frame, the top crossbar not quite five feet from the ground. A gorgeous brunette was tied to it, arms stretched along the top crossbar and her feet shackled wide to the bottom crossbar. Her head was pulled back firmly by her hair, arching her back hard, and she had amazing breasts that were forced outward and upward. A man knelt between her legs, fucking her hard with a dildo that was almost cruelly big, and she was letting out a little high-pitched "Nnnh!" with every thrust. A couple of women were discussing her breasts, kneading them and comparing them to their own.

"Everything is consensual," Gem explained as we watched. "People decide what their role will be - top or bottom. Each bottom has a laminated sheet of paper that marks off the things that you can do with them and the things you can't. You can see hers attached to the bottom of the frame there. We work the bottoms hard, but we always respect their limits. That's our strictest rule."

I watched the brunette quiver with every thrust of the dildo, and listened to her melodic gasps. It looked strangely exciting, more so than I expected.

We went to the next station. A man was hanging face down from the ceiling, his right wrist and right ankle bound in one hanging noose, his left wrist and ankle in another. The resulting position left him spread wide, his cock and balls dangling, and two Asian women were taking turns swatting his balls with ping pong paddles. They laughed while he howled and thrashed.

I winced as a paddle came down with a loud smack. "He agrees to that?"

Gem leaned in close, murmuring into my ear. "He really gets off on it. He's here at every party, wanting to get his balls smacked. But in case it's too much, we do have a safe signal. If anyone extends both pinkies, or if they give three staccato grunts, that's the sign to stop. In that case, we immediately release them. But in this case it's probably not going to happen."

Her last words corresponded with another sharp smack of the paddles. I couldn't help but giggle.

I snuck a peek over at Brock, hoping that he saw me having a good time. Instead, he was about 50 feet away, intently watching a pair of women who were bound inside frames. Both were on their backs in identical positions, legs spread and pulled high, arms bound beneath them. Both had some sort of machinery pressed up against their vulvas.

Gem followed my gaze. "Your ex over there is playing with the Naughty and Nice display. The Latina girl is Naughty. She's hooked up to a machine that will work her relentlessly to orgasm after orgasm. She'll stay on it all night. The brunette next to her is Nice. She's hooked up to a machine that will slowly tease her all night, but not enough to push her to an orgasm."

I watched the two women for a moment. "I can't tell which one looks more frantic to escape," I observed.

Gem chuckled. "Maybe there's some kind of moral lesson in that."

As we watched, Brock stepped forward. Extending his middle fingers, he pushed one into the anuses of each of the bound women, smiling as they bucked in vain to escape his predations. I gasped, and Gem giggled. "It looks like your date really is an ass man," she observed.

I felt my own sphincter pucker in sympathy.

We walked further, and Gem explained the next setup. There was a beautiful East Indian woman standing with her arms tied above her, her face tense in concentration and her calves trembling as she stood on her toes. Between her legs, only a fraction of an inch beneath her junction, was a narrow board, held up by steel rods on either end. A couple was in the midst of adding small weights to her nipple clamps, and the bases of her breasts were tied with rope that hung loosely from a pulley on the ceiling. "She riding the pony," Gem said. "When her calves give out, she's going to end up resting all of her weight on that board, and it's very uncomfortable on her sensitive areas. The only way to relieve it is to either stay up on her toes, which is exhausting, or to get lifted by her breasts. She leaned in and patted the woman on the shoulder. "Doing okay, Aida? Want me to lift?"

The woman, her eyes straight ahead in strained focus, shook her head strongly. Gem gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and patted her ass.

The next stop was a portable wall, perhaps 8 feet by 8 feet. Three turgid sets of cocks and balls poked through holes, equally spaced about two feet apart. One of them was being given a blow job by a middle-aged woman while her partner watched. The second was being teased up and down by the long nails of a busty African American woman, while the third merely waved in the air.

"The men are hooded and tied up against the other side of the wall," Gem explained as we stepped to the unclaimed one. "And they're inserted into the holes while they're still soft. Once they're hard, the hole is too small for them to pull out. But that doesn't stop them from trying sometimes." Grabbing the laminated card, she looked at it for a moment. "Give it a play."

I felt my face redden as I stared at the erect organ. "No...no, I couldn't."

"Sure you can." Gem reached underneath it and fondled the balls. I heard a moan from the other side of the wall. "You're not allowed to hit this one, but you can play with it or suck it or back yourself onto it. Give it a try."

I looked at it, all pink and hard as it waggled helplessly. The helmet was a nice shade of purple, and I processed the situation. The guy couldn't see me, right? It was just a cock, right? I grinned uncertainly at my new friend. "Really?"

"Sure!"

I stepped forward and knelt down so it was at eye level. To my left, the other two women seemed to be having fun. I tentatively reached forward and softly wrapped my fingers around it. I heard a soft groan on the other side of the wall, and could hear thumping as he tried to thrust. Smiling, I gently gripped it and rubbed up and down, slowly and teasingly. I loved the feel of it in my hands.

"That's the way," Gem encouraged. "Tease it a little bit." She knelt down with me so we both could study it.

I ran my grip up and down for a few more passes, watching with fascination as it twitched and bulged. Generally, I was watching a man's face when he did this, studying his body. I generally didn't focus all of my attention right on his wand. This was fascinating.

Gem's face was only inches away. Suddenly she leaned forward, licking up the side of the shaft with her tongue. "Let's both lick it," she invited.

My heart pounding, I leaned in from the other side. I had no idea who this man was. It could be anybody. For all I knew, it was my boss or my next door neighbor. The thought made it quite exciting.

Our two tongues started at the base, then ran up the entire length once, twice, three times. Gem and I made eye contact, only inches apart, and smiled at each other the best we could. I could hear frantic moaning on the other side of the wall.

Waving me off, Gem leaned further in, taking the head in her mouth. Slowly she bowed forward, taking it further in, then slowly withdrew. "Your turn."

My nostrils flared. I rather enjoyed oral sex, both giving and receiving. I paused for only a moment, my heart beating rapidly. Girding my courage, I leaned forward and took the head into my mouth. Absorbing two or three inches, I ran my tongue all around it and brought my hand up to massage the balls. Somewhere behind the wall I heard a whimper.

"Now let's leave," Gem laughed, grinning cruelly. We stood up and stepped back, listening with amusement to the muffled pleading and the slight thumps on the wall as the owner of the penis tried to thrust. It bobbed and waggled, upright and stiffer than ever.

"You're wicked," I laughed. "I like that."

We began walking again, but the next exhibit found us. I had to jump aside to avoid the two bound women as they rolled along the floor. They were tied very tightly to each other in a fetal 69 position, each struggling to gain leverage on the other as their faces ground into each other's pussies.

"The Tumblers," Gem explained. "They're both trying to get underneath each other, because the one on top tends to get a lot of attention as they roll around.

As she spoke, she put a finger in her mouth to wet it, then knelt down. Spreading the top girl's butt cheeks with one hand, she looked at me and smiled slyly.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"In honor of your ex-boyfriend." With a half-apologetic shrug, Gem pressed her wetted finger against the top girl's anal opening. The short-haired brunette protested and tried to squirm away, but was held in place by the blonde tied beneath her. Gem's finger began pressing harder, and my eyes widened as it slowly began pushing into the brunette's rectum. The poor woman, I thought to myself; her partner beneath her was eating her pussy mercilessly and forcing her to remain in position while Gem attacked her vulnerable rear. The only thing the brunette could do was battle back against the blonde with her own tongue as she vainly fought to flip positions, protecting herself and exposing her opponent.

I watched with intent interest as Gem's finger slowly disappeared, and it was almost as if I could feel it myself. I was always afraid to ask for it, but I loved it when my partner would play with me like that while he was eating me. I could feel myself lubricating heavily.

"Do you like girls?" Gem asked bluntly.

The question caught me by surprise. I dragged my attention from the two writhing women to look into Gem's mischievous green eyes. My mouth moved for a moment before an answer could be delivered from my brain.

"I ... I like men."

"That's not what I asked." She smacked the top tumbler's ass playfully, then pushed her hip hard to help her flip underneath the blonde. "I asked if you like women."

I looked around the room. The next exhibit was a small Asian woman whose neck and wrists were trapped in a pillory. Bent at a 90 degree angle, her ankles spread by an iron bar, she was pleading unintelligibly for mercy, her small hands grasping at air inside their bondage, as one man penetrated her from behind and another from the front, filling her mouth. Down the row a little bit further, a man and woman lay bound on their backs, arched over large barrels, gasping and pleading as two kneeling groups of stylishly leather-clad tops toyed with their lower regions.

People everywhere. Sex everywhere. Pussies and cocks and breasts and lips. No one with any inhibitions.

I looked down at the two women below me. On an impulse, I reached down to the woman now on top, a busty soccer mom blonde, and grasped her breast. I had never done such a thing before, and my confidence soared at my bravery.

Her breast was so soft, so erotic. I gently pinched her nipple, pulling it outward and playing with it.

Chewing my lip, I pondered a wicked thought. I knew what I wanted.

"Can I confess something?" I said to Gem.

"Sure." Gem now had two fingers buried to the knuckle in the vagina of the thrashing soccer mom. She reached with her other hand and I knew where it was headed. She was going to fill this woman up.

"I've never done anything like this before," I said. "And I'll probably never do it again. This is a one-time thing."

"And?"

I swallowed hard. "You'll know what I mean when I say this, but ... I can play with a man any time I want. All I have to do is go to a bar and ask."

Gem smiled. "The advantages of being attractive. And you're beautiful."

"Thank you. So are you. But..."

Gem's fingers were now rhythmically pushing in and out of the blonde tumbler, glistening on the withdrawal part of the cycle. She was now slowly pushing a second finger in the anus, which distracted me.

"But what?" she said, jarring me back into the moment.

I thought a long moment before speaking. "I don't know much about women. I've never done ... anything with a woman. It's not something I would normally pursue, but ..." I struggled for the right words. "Just for tonight, I kind of want to see what it's all about. You know, just touch and stuff." I felt myself blushing bright red and my heart was pounding. Did I really just say that?

Gem nodded and grinned. "I've got just the person for you. Come on." She abruptly pulled her fingers out of the top tumbler, causing a muffled shriek as the woman's hips spasmed. Grabbing me by the hand, she led me away.

"Where are we going?"

"Play time."

A minute later we found ourselves on the other side of the room, standing in front of a modified medical exam table.

The woman was small, barely 5 feet most likely, and was clearly in her very early 20s. She had the build of a gymnast, but not one of those little elven ones. She had toned and muscular thighs, and a torso that wasn't thick by any means, but more strong than lithe. She was one of those girls that was probably a little bundle of dynamite out in everyday life.

But this wasn't everyday life. She was tied flat on her back on a table that was about crotch high. Her arms were pulled horizontally over her head, bound tightly in heavy leather cuffs from elbow to wrist. This left her nice C-cup breasts highly exposed and made it more or less impossible for her to move above the waist. Down lower, her legs were pulled straight out to the sides and slightly up into a pair of rigid stirrups, leaving her vulva on very prominent display front and center. Her legs were stretched tight and straps also held her at the knees and waist, so she couldn't really move on that end, either. She was the very definition of helplessness.

She was certainly a very pretty girl, with a short blonde pixie haircut and a pleasant face. But what attracted me in particular was her nice shaved vulva, and how it was so completely and brazenly on display. She was tied in such a way that she couldn't protect it in any manner, from looking, from touching, from penetration, nothing. She was a great one for a novice like me to study.

Gem nodded approvingly as I stood there looking. "Cute, isn't she? Do you want to play with her a little?"

I knew what I wanted, but I was afraid to say it. I just nodded, my pussy practically on fire.

"Let's check out her limits." Gem picked up a laminated sheet at the bottom of the table and began scanning it.

I looked at the little blonde. Her blue eyes were wide, looking up at me, her breathing quick and shallow. She was wearing some sort of dental gag that forced her mouth open, so wide so that I could see the pinkness of her tongue and gums inside. She had very nice nipples, thick and dark pink. Her areolae puffed out slightly from her breast flesh, which I'd always been curious about. My fingertips subconsciously rubbed together.

"So what do you want to do?" Gem asked. "Anything in particular?"

"I just want to look, I guess. Maybe do a little touching."

"Oh, you want to do more than touch. She needs to be worked hard." Gem affectionately ran a hand up the girl's side, from her hips to her rib cage. She then referred to the sheet. "She's willing to be worked by a woman, so we're approved on that. As far as general rules, you can touch anywhere you like, but no more than three fingers in any orifice. No hitting the pussy or the face, but you can slap her anywhere else, including her tits. You can fuck her with a strap-on or dildo within specific size limits, and you touch or lick her anywhere. How's that for a start?"

Looking up from her list, Gem peered casually into my eyes like she was a waitress reading me the daily specials. In the meantime, I was in shock. I had just been given the green light to sexually explore a cute tied-up woman. Unbelievable.

"Uh, good, I guess," I responded slowly. "I don't know where to start."

BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,111 Followers