A Paddle In Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confused, she pulled her blue gym skirt high over her waist and bent over the wooden desk, moving his books to get a proper grip of the tables edges. Behind her, she heard people's gasps as they saw the white thong being devoured by her slim tanned ass. She tightened her grip in anticipation...

The first smack hit her lower rump, stinging the sensitive area like something she'd never felt. In that one moment, any inhibitions she'd had about her panties were lost - the force of the impact made her feel like she was a virgin again! She felt her blood rush to the surface of her buttocks, trying to protect the tender area but before she could relax - smack - the second spank struck her across the base of her right buttock. She stifled a scream, knowing it would ensure more and harder hits, wanting to keep that pleasure for at home - but perhaps home could wait - again the paddle came down on her arse, the force shocking those witnessing the act. She'd love to see their faces. She tried to turn her head, wanting to gain even more from the experience but a hand on her neck stopped her..."I don't remember telling you to move!"

He was pulling at her thong, dropping the paddle as he moved the cotton to one side - this was new... different...exciting! She was wet. Her open sex revealed to the class, she was sure that those closest would be able to smell her pleasure, but she didn't want to reveal too much - she always felt the ultimate pleasure should have been kept for at home - but that was about to change. She heard his zipper open..."this is for talking..."

She squealed in delight as his hot penis entered her, her juices ensuring easy access. His hands were on her shoulders, holding her down as he pumped his hips into her arse -the joy she was experiencing was beyond words! Faster he moved, each thrust seeming to reach a new part of her. He moved her hips backwards, smacking her rump with his left hand as he fumbled round, reaching for her hardened clitoris. This was his only moment of tenderness - hidden away from the class he stroked her like he had done on that first night, kind and slow.

The orgasm began to force its way through her legs, making her weak. She moaned in anticipation...

"Not yet, not till I say..."

He withdrew his cock but before she could feel any loss, he slipped it gently into her anus, her own fluids acting as lubricant. Her body tightened - again this was new, they didn't usually do this in front of a class but... it was fantastic. Her screams increased as both of his hands gripped her arse, squeezing and slapping, knowing that such action would finish her orgasm. Within moments she was there, she beat the desk as her body convulsed under his weight, not wanting him to stop but unable to carry on. Her body was in confusion - she was back on the plane, back in the sex museum, experiencing something new once again - she was ecstatic that they were to be married.

As if in response to the thought, she heard him groan as his hand came down on her left buttock and slapped her harder than ever experienced with the paddle - and then she felt it... his cum exploded into her rectum, spasm after spasm filled her juicy arse before seeping over her soaked vulva as he finally withdrew. Pulling his dick back behind his zipper he sniffed, tasting the smell of sex in the air.

"And let that be a lesson to you."

Amsterdam - Six Years and Fifteen Minutes later.

Standing up, she moved her thong back into position. She needed to use the toilet, but before she could do that, she had to speak to the class...

"When I first moved here six years ago, I was downtrodden, scared and on the run. I was fleeing an abusive husband and a life I had no wish to ever live again. I was lost and afraid... and then I met this man" - she pointed to her future husband, beaming - "he saw something in me only my sister had ever hinted at, something that was buried so deep inside I had no idea it even existed. But he found it. He showed it to me, and over the last few years, he's nurtured me, taught me and loved me and now finally, he's brought me to this point - to you. What you've just witnessed was an expression of our love. Okay it's not to everyone's taste but that doesn't make it wrong. Even I have to admit that the first time I was spanked in public, I battled with my conscience, wondering if I was 'abnormal'. But I was just using other people's lives to measure against my own. The only people experiencing pain in this relationship are ourselves, and unlike in my previous life where I was beaten black and blue on a daily basis - 'but never in the face Dawn, never in the face... we don't want the neighbours seeing', I have control over this pain. This is why we have set up this class.

"Too many people try to tell you what's right and what's wrong -we're here as an antidote to those people. I have spent too many years living in fear of others, too many years looking over my shoulder. Thanks to this man, all that has changed. This is why I have set up this class. Watch us, learn from us, but most importantly of all, don't be afraid of who you are or what you do...

"Now if you'll excuse me, I can feel something running down my leg."

Picking up her bag, Dawn kissed her future husband on the cheek, gently whispering 'thank you'. Running through the door, she smiled on hearing the sound of applause emanating from the classroom.

12