A Paga Girl on Gor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mischiana
Mischiana
185 Followers

Both myself and the apron were filthy. My hair, I knew, was matted with grease. I was grateful that it had been tied back, even though this had exhibited my pierced ears and hoop earrings.

I heard exotic music wafting into the scullery as I worked on my hands and knees. I had originally finished the floor hours ago, but my Lord and Overseer,had decided that it needed another clean. He was right, I suppose, as grime and grease that I had cleaned from the walls and surfaces had, subsequent to the initiial cleaning, collected there. I suspect that it would have been better to have started on the walls and surfaces and finished with the floor, but it was evident enough that my Lord and Overseer knew little about the finer arts of cleaning.

I was about halfway through this second cleaning of the floor. My knees were raw.

I was terribly weary.

It seemed that every muscle in my body ached.

Lady Draca, my Mistress, entered the room and looked around.

"Haven't you finished in here yet?" she grumbled, "It shouldn't take all day, and the floor is still grimy!"

I had hoped that my accumulated efforts might have solicited more praise.

My Lord and Overseer shrugged.

"She is barbarian," he said, "They don't know how to work. She is worse that the last work slave."

She looked at him.

"I sincerely hope not, Tupp, and it's cleaner than when you were doing it. But she can finish it tomorrow."

I felt a surge of gratitude at her words. Not only had she compared my efforts favourably to those of my Lord and Overseer, she had given me permission to stop for the day.

I ceased cleaning, and knelt, making sure that my knees were pressed closely together.

"Thank you, Lady Draca, my Mistress," I said, "I am about ready for bed."

I was exhausted and was certainly looking forward to some rest. I had never worked so hard for a day in my life, I was utterly spent and exhausted, and knew that I was ready, desperately ready, for bed and sleep.

She looked at me, crossly.

"I hope that that is true, earth-slut, for your sake. Get her cleaned up, Tupp, she is in a filthy state."

"Yes, Mistress," said Tupp,

"And be quick about it, there is a customer calling for a barbarian slut to serve him in the alcoves".

I gasped. I wondered why a customer would make such a stipulation. My heart sank as the implications of it began to sink in.

My assessment was apparently commencing, and, in addition, my first test would come when I was utterly spent and exhausted from a day's cleaning and pumping.

"Come along, Sleenmeat," said my Lord and Overseer, as he took my dangling leash and led me off to the preparation rooms, "let's try and get you presentable to please the Free.".

"Yes, my Lord and Overseer," I said, numbly.

Lady Draca, my Mistress, laughed.

"My Lord and Overseer, Tupp?" she grinned, "You little rascal. I give you a hort and you take a pasang. Still a good job on getting the place cleaned up a bit at last."

"Thank you, Mistress." said my Lord and Overseer.

"You make a better Overseer than you do a cleaner," she remarked.

"Yes, Mistress," replied my Lord and Overseer. He did not seem too sorry to hear this.

It would seem that the first of my assessments pertaining to my attitude and my 'slave-heat' was imminent.

Every muscle in my body ached.

I was terribly weary.

I wondered if these mitigating circumstances would be taken into account with regard to my eventual mark.

I somewhat doubted that they would.

I whimpered softly as my Lord and Overseer led me away, stumbling, to be prepared to please the Free.

My belly felt as if it were full of butterflies.

Mischiana
Mischiana
185 Followers
12