A Paga Girl on Gor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mischiana
Mischiana
185 Followers

I could scarcely breathe, so much now did he fill my throat. I gasped for air. If he did not climax soon I might soon expire from lack of breath.

I wondered why Lady Draca, my Mistress had insisted that my arms were so tied, thus handicapping me in the pleasure that I could provide.

I realised that it was probably so that he did not expect too much; and as such could almost be viewed as a kindness. I could use my mouth and tongue, which had been given the most favorable reviews in my assessment, and she perhaps considered that my service was more likely to regarded as tolerable, with allowances hopefully being made for my manual incapacity.

Thus, in a way, perhaps, it had been done to make it less likely that I be beaten or worse. I suppose also, that I had been given to this customer who seemed rather drunk, and not permitted to serve the two who had groped and pawed me on the way to the alcove.

They had seemed less drunk than this man, and perhaps Lady Draca, my Mistress, had decided that I was not up to the pleasuring of such men, and that such duties should be left to the Litas and Finas of this world for now, until the men became more intoxicated, and perhaps prepared to tolerate a girl less skilled in the arts of intimacy, such as myself. One that, indeed, had been awarded a mark of only one out of ten for 'slave heat' in her assessment.

Any such thoughts were interrupted as, with a lustful cry, the man suddenly jerked my head back and began to ejaculate his fluids of pleasure into my throat.

The copiousness of his fluids took me by surprise, and I was unable to keep him in my mouth, inadvertently releasing his member from between my lips, and being splashed upon my face and hair.

I had not expected such a virile ejaculation, and, quickly, put my lips around the man again, so that I could take the remainder of his flow into my throat.

This was neater of course, and I knew that it would not do to make a mess, or despoil my garment, and besides, I had not been fed since my arrival at the tavern, and we were instructed that such nourishment, that of a man's love juices, were often the best that we should hope for with regard to our sustenance.

At any rate, I wished that I had been able to swallow more of it. I could feel it already coagulating upon my face, and I found that I was unable to open my right eye, no doubt the result of some drops of his pleasure juice having spurted there whilst he was out of my mouth.

I was frightened that I might be punished, due to my failure in swallowing all of his squirting fluid, yet he did not seem particularly annoyed. In fact, I suspect that he hardly noticed my negligence in this regard, so intoxicated with drink was he.

I began to lick gently at his manhood, cleaning him, assuming that once I had completed this humble task my assignment would be complete. To my surprise and consternation however, he turned me onto my back, and laid over me, his arms at my shoulders holding me down.

I realised what he had in mind.

What stamina the drunken beast had!

He had only just discharged one generous consignment of his semen into my mouth and onto my face, yet now he seemed ready 'to go again'. In my new position, essentially trapped beneath him, I could smell, strongly, the drink on his breath.

He pushed himself into my yielding flesh. I moaned a little, responding to my intimate penetration. I looked at him through the one eye that I could still open, and arched my back a little, to ease his passage into my intimacies.

He grunted, and began to move back and forth on me.

I felt him, not fully swollen, inside me, and I wrapped my legs around him trying to pull him further into me.

I sensed, unnervingly, another loss of focus in the brute that was upon me, and I licked at his chest, all that I could do really, given the position that I was in, and the fact that my arms were trapped behind my back.

He briefly seemed to recall what he was about, and thrust into my body a few more times, but then stopped altogether. I heard a grunt, and then what could only be interpreted as a snore.

The brute had fallen asleep!

I whimpered, trapped as I was beneath him. His head slumped, and I realised that it was going to be difficult to awaken him from what seemed to be the advent of a drunken stupor.

I whispered plaintively, "Master, wake up," but knew that such whisperings were unlikely to have much effect. I tugged a little at his chest-hair, pulling at it with my teeth, hoping that I might get him back to his senses, but to no avail.

He had become insensate whilst in copulation with me. I could feel him soften and shrink within me. Trapped, exhausted and tired as I was, beneath him, he much heavier than me, I could not dislodge him from his harbourage. I could scarcely move, my breasts flattened against his now supine form.

I felt tears form in my eyes. I had so wanted to please him, and had been so glad when I realised that he wished for further pleasures from me beyond those of my lips and tongue. Now I found, with a sinking heart, that I was trapped in the little alcove until he awoke, or someone came in to check on us.

I did not know the procedure in such circumstances. Should I call out, hoping that Lady Draca, my Mistress, or someone else might come and rescue me from my predicament?

I thought that she would be angry if I did this. I simply lay beneath the snoring brute that slumbered, enveloping me in his drunken embrace.

I could hear the faint sounds of pleasure in the alcoves on either side of the one in which I lay, and the noise of the tavern, the shouting and ribaldry, and the music of the players.

I lay there for a long time, I did not know how long.

I felt my own exhaustion overwhelm me, but was unable to sleep, given the circumstances.

The alcoves on either side eventually quietened, the shouts of the tavern became louder for a while, there were protestations as of men being asked to leave. Then the music stopped, and the tavern grew quiet.

Suddenly the curtain was pulled.

The customer that I had been sent to please snored loudly.

"What is going on in here?" asked Lady Draca, my Mistress, not patiently.

I did not know how to answer her.

I suspected that she would not be overly pleased at this latest happenstance.

Mischiana
Mischiana
185 Followers
12