A Paga Girl on Gor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my hood was taken off I found myself back in the slave house, once more in the pens, the room of cages. Another had my leash.

I was led to an empty cage. There were other slaves in adjacent cages.

I assumed that they were the new shipment, who had replaced my former cagemates. The shipment that I had been removed to make room for. I wondered why there was now an empty cage. Perhaps the shipment had been smaller than expected, or one of the girls had already been traded, or disposed of in some other fashion.

It did not really matter.

I wept.

A girl spoke to me. I did not know the language she used. It might have been Spanish or Italian. I did not answer her.

I was a slut, an utter, utter slut, and, besides, a self-confessed thief.

I went to my side, and curled up small. I wondered whether Lady Draca did in fact have contacts, or whether she had been bluffing.

I lay there for a long time, on the straw, ignoring the questions of the girls in the adjacent cages, whether I could understand them or not. I recalled how I had once surmised that anything would be better than the slave pits. Now, I was less sure.

I was sure that Lady Draca would be angry. Yet it would seem, that in her desires to cut the costs of her tavern she had not felt it necessary to employ guards. I suspected that she now might regret this business model.

I was fearful too, that now, it seemed that after my performance of the night before, I was in demand, to some extent amongst other taverns, and, indeed, Thurnus had had an offer from one of them for me.

I suspected that they would seek to utilise me in the same way as Lady Draca; as an adjunct to their dance pit. I wondered what price they had offered for me, and whether I would be able to 'live up to it', as it were.

I wondered at a future of being publicly punished, then let loose to suck men gathered round a dance pit, looking at another, a dancer.

I wondered whether this were worse, or better, than the pits.

I do not know how long I laid there.

I heard a commotion, and armed men entered the pits.

To my shock I saw that Lady Draca and Thurnus were with them.

"That is her," said Lady Draca, pointing at me.

"Open the door, Thurnus," said one of the armed men.

Thurnus did not look best pleased, but nonetheless the door to my cage was opened. Another of the armed men dragged me out.

One of the armed men addressed me, as if speaking from a memorised statement.

"I am Marcellus of the Office of the Praetor." he announced. "You are under slave-arrest for the theft of provisions from The Juicy Pudding Tavern. Your guilt or otherwise will be ascertained under torture. The statutory penalty for this offence, if guilt is thus established, is death."

It would seem that Lady Draca did indeed have contacts, as she had claimed.

12