A Pain-Slut's Fantasy

Story Info
A test in pain.
1.1k words
3.8
49.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bekah
bekah
3 Followers

I awake to the aroma of fresh brewed coffee wafting into O/our bedroom. It takes a few a moment or two to shake the sleep from my head, but when that morning fog lifts I realize that You are not lying beside me. In a panic, I jump from the bed and run downstairs. I am suppose to have Your breakfast ready and waiting before You rise! And i have foolishly overslept!

I fly into the kitchen, but as I get through the door I stop dead in my tracks. There on the table is a huge stack of pancakes, bacon, fresh fruit and a steaming cup of coffee. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I see You sitting there, reading Your morning paper. " Sir...i am so sorry! i overslept...please, Sir! It will not happen again!"

"Shhhhhhhhh, My pet… you have not done wrong. I let you sleep in this morning. Today is a very special day."

You motion towards my chair. there I find a small box, wrapped in ornate blue paper.

"For me, Sir?"

"Yes, little one...Open it."

Never one to delicately open a package, I rip off the paper like a child on Christmas morning! inside, I find the most beautiful silver necklace.

"Oh, Sir!... It is exquisite! thank You, Sir!"

"My pet...You know I love to give you jewelry...Things that reflect your beauty... but this is more that just a gift. It is to be your collar. I wanted something elegant that you could wear everyday without question from your friends and family."

You rise from Your seat, take the collar from its box and place it around my neck. words escape me at this moment. I have waited many months for this day! I am incredibly proud to finally be Yours! As my fingers gently caress the delicate silver, You say,

"Eat up, little one... there are things W/we must do today!"

* * * * *

The food is gone and the dishes have been cleared.

"Come, my pet..."

I follow You back upstairs to O/our bedroom.

"Position, slut!"

I am immediately on my knees, eyes downcast, hands palm-side up on my thighs.

"You have worked hard, my pet. I am very pleased with you and that is why you have received My collar today. but the training does not end there! You have many lessons yet to learn."

"y-y-es, Sir" I stammer.

"Rise, slut!...arms above your head!"

From Your pockets, You slowly produce two items: a pair of handcuffs and a scarf. my hands are then cuffed and The scarf is slipped around my eyes. "On the bed, my pet... face down...legs spread"

As i crawl onto the bed, I hear You begin to move around the room. restraints are placed on each of me ankles and a spreader bar is attached between them. My arms are stretched above my head and hooked onto the hook on the headboard. You have never had me in this position before and You can tell I am a little uneasy and nervous.

"Today, my little slut, W/we are going to learn a few things. When you first came to Me, you professed to have a high threshold for pain... a commitment that has gone untested... until TODAY! you have your safe word, my pet... Now W/we are going to see just what it will take for you to utter that word!"

Before I have a chance or speak, the sting of the flogger comes across my back.

"OUCH!"

"Does it hurt, my pet?" You continue to flog my back, harder with each blow.

"yes. Sir...it does!"

"Do you want me to stop? All it takes is one word..."

"no, Sir! i will not speak it!"

You chuckle at my stubbornness. the flogging continues and the blows begin to move down my body towards the small of my back and my ass. I wince with each blow. my back is now flame red and each strap of the flogger leaves a new mark as it hits my creamy flesh. as suddenly as they began, the blows stop. You lean on the bed. I feel Your breath on my neck as You whisper.

"Let's kick it up a notch, Shall W/we?"

You roll me on my back. The spreader bar is still in place I am still deprived of sight and my hands are now twisted above my head. I lay in silence, feeling the heat on my back. The sheets feel like sandpaper, my skin is so raw. i wonder what will come next. I will not have to wait long to have that question answered.

I hear it before I feel it; The cane across my tits. I yelp. It feels like a hot knife cutting into my skin. Time after time You strike, watching the welts and bruises form on my tender flesh. The scarf is wet from my tears.

"Say it!... say the word, bekah!"

I struggle to speak... "no, Sir... i..will...not...speak...it!" The cane hits my tummy, then my thighs...tummy...thighs... tummy...thighs...I am sobbing hard now. Pain wracks my body but I silently vow to take each blow with dignity. I will not say THAT WORD!

sSlence once again fills the room and I wait. I know there is more to come.

"You are doing well, my pet...Very well, indeed! But I am not done with you yet!"

I hear the strike of a match and smell the scent of sulfur. Oh no! I know what is coming! The wax from the candle hits my beaten flesh and I scream in pain. It drips on my bruised and raw tits. Each drop makes me wail. I feel You move to the foot of the bed. Your strong fingers spread my cunt lips open.

"If this does not make you speak the word, than nothing shall!"

My entire body tenses as a drop of the fiery hot wax hits my clit.

Then another...

Then another...

They drop faster and faster...

"I want to hear it, bekah..."

"no, Sir!! I...WILL...NOT...SPEAK...IT!!"

"Say it!!"

"SAY IT!!"

In one final move, You blow out the candle and brutally shove it up my ass. I scream as if my life depended on it!

"NO, SIR!! NO!!"

Again silence fills the room. I am so exhausted that I can barely breathe. You gently unhook my hands and feet, remove the blindfold and remove the candle from my ass...A small yelp escapes from my mouth as You remove it.

"My precious, bekah... you never cease to amaze me! Shhhhhhhhh, baby girl...you are forever MINE!"

A smile creeps across my tear-stained face as I drift into peaceful, yet painful, sleep.

bekah
bekah
3 Followers