A Painful Break Up

Story Info
Girlfriend teaches him a lesson before breaking up with him.
1.5k words
3.61
41.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing erotica so any feedback would be gladly appreciated. This story is based on a real event in my life. Also please pardon me for my bad English.

Now to the story...

*****

He was a 21 year old guy and for somebody his age he'd fucked enough. Living in India, sex was very limited to him. Most of the times he had to go to parties with people he didn't like, just to have a good night. He still regretted fucking things up with his ex girlfriend. She was the best he could ever find but due to one night of heavy drugs, he lost her.

His ex girlfriend ignited a desire in him that he didn't know existed. When he confessed that he slept with another woman under the influence of drugs, she went bonkers. She was infuriated with him. Not only because he slept with somebody else but also that he did drugs. She hated the idea of drugs, she lost her cousin to drugs and hated them right from that day. And thanks to his amazing intelligence, he told her when they were sharing a passionate kiss. She was at the God level in anger.

She had a nice figure, standing at 5 foot 7 inches. With 34C breasts and proportionate hips. She was beautiful and strong. Stronger than him at least, he was 5 foot 9 inches barely with any flesh on his body. Most people would have thought he was anorexic.

The moment he said what he did her blood started boiling. She gave him a tight slap on his right cheek and looked straight into his eyes. He was scared, he could see the anger in her eyes. She didn't stop at that, she held his hair firmly and dragged him into their bedroom. Once inside their bedroom, she closed the door and started ripping off all clothes off him. He was happy and embarrassed. Happy because he thought he'd get to fuck and embarrassed because he was naked and she was fully clothed. Once he was naked she left him there and brought two neckties. Without a word she pushed him onto the bed and tied his hands to the headboard.

She looked at him with real disgust, it wasn't that she never told him not to do drugs. She told him, requested and pleaded him quite a few times. He never listened and he being himself had a penchant for doing something that she asked him not to and look where that brought him. He was tied up, naked and completely helpless. He was at her mercy and mercy was the last thing on her mind. She was vexed with him, she had to teach him a lesson and she had to teach well. A lesson he won't forget all his life. And that's exactly what she intended on doing. She opened his wardrobe and picked a thick belt made of leather. She held the belt in her hand and turned towards him.

He was awestruck, he couldn't contemplate what she was going to do with the belt. He opened his mouth to apologize for his actions but it was too late.

"I'm sorr..."

She didn't let him speak, she just started beating him. Raining swats all over him.

"Ow please"

"They hurt, please"

"Please, I'm sorry"

She didn't stop, she was using the belt on him with all the energy she could muster. He didn't expect this kind of a reaction from her.

She started aiming her swats, she aimed at his nipples. Which were already quite swollen. She just swung the belt onto them. Right after left, left after right. Every time the belt hit his nipples a jolt of pain shot through him. He was squirming in his bonds not because he wanted to be free but because the pain he was in. She continued hitting his nipples, they turned into a bright shade of red. And to his amazement, his cock was rock hard grown to its full length.

She continued her assault on his nipples, he was tearing up. It felt like his nipples were on fire, he looked at his nipples and sighed a breath of relief as they weren't bleeding. Although he was in immense pain, he wanted to stay there, naked, tied up and beaten. He was feeling a strange sense of satisfaction. She put the belt on the bedside table and looked at him.

"I've told you a number of times not to do drugs, you didn't listen. You took those shit and slept with some whore in a fucking party."

She was looking at him intently waiting for an answer and he was just panting, too asphyxiated to answer.

"Why?" she yelled at him before picking up the belt again.

"No no no, please. I don't think I can take it please. Not the belt please. I beg you."

"Then, fucking answer me," she said holding the belt.

"Look, it was momentary ok. I was on some candy, having a good time then I saw this girl and we fucked. That's all I can remember. Honestly."

"Okay, but why were you on candy? There was only one thing I asked from you and that's to stay off drugs but you still go and take that shit." She said putting down the belt and climbing onto the bed.

"I'm sorry, seriously. But you know I like drugs, they disconnect me from reality momentarily and I guess that's why I keep doing them."

"Oh, I will disconnect you from reality too today," saying that she got hold of his already rock hard cock bent it towards his stomach so that she'll have better access to his balls. She held his cock in that position and started slapping his balls with vicious intensity. He started closing his legs in a desperate attempt to protect his nuts. She pushed them apart and started slapping his balls again. He started screaming in pain and still tried to close his legs.

"If you don't keep your fucking legs wide, I promise that I'll make you cry. What I have done till now will feel like heaven if you don't keep your legs apart."

She resumed slapping his balls, slap after slap right on those nuts. The pain was excruciating, he couldn't help but try to close his legs. It was his instinct to close his legs.

"You don't like to listen, do you? Guess I have to switch to the other way," she said as she climbed off the bed and opened her wardrobe. She took out two pieces of cloth, each about 3 feet long and went into their bathroom to get one of her used panties.

She tied each leg to the foot of the bed so that she will have enough room to do whatever she wanted with that cock and balls of his. She climbed onto him and rudely pushed her used panty into his mouth until she was sure that he can't spit it out.

She left him tied up in the bedroom and went into the living room. He was regretting he did which lead to all this happening. He had some hope that she will forgive him after she does whatever she's doing with him.

She walked into the room holding a plate full of lit candles. Seeing this he got excited thinking she was trying romanticize the whole and that she was going to ride his cock.

His cock was leaking precum . Observing this, she used her index finger and flicked the precum off his cock. She took one candle from the set and positioned it exactly above his cock and slowly tilted the candle. A few drops of hot burning wax landed right on the tip of his cock.

His screams of agony were muffled thanks to her panty stuffed inside his mouth. She continued dripping hot wax onto his cock. In a matter of few minutes his cock and balls were completely covered in wax.

She then placed her exhausted candle in the tray and picked another one up. She positioned the candle right above his left nipple and tilted the damn thing. He couldn't bear the pain any longer. He had reached his limit. He started crying, he tried to make eye contact with her but she was busy concentrating on torturing his nipples. She dropped enough candle wax on him that his chest and cock were both totally covered in wax. His body was trembling with pain and he was crying.

She then picked the belt up again and said, "We have to get rid of this wax." She started hitting him with the belt again, removing flakes and flakes of now cooled wax off his body. When she started beating him with the belt again, orgasm started building in his balls too. Within a few strikes of the belt he ejaculated. It was the most powerful orgasm he ever had. It was too much for his mind to take and he passed out.