A Painful Lesson

Story Info
Anticipating the punishment from Master.
1.8k words
3.78
29k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Georgib
Georgib
1 Followers

I sit patiently in the corner as you ask your secretary to bring in a few supplies. She is bringing them in one at a time per my master's instructions. Paddle. I knew that you were getting impatient with me about the times I had stopped communicating with you. Handcuffs. Old habits die hard, but I was opening up more than I usually did. I guess my pace and yours are very different. Belt. I don't know which is hurting more, my butt cheeks from sitting in the same position for the last 2 hours or my feet from not being able to move. Crop. Watching Renee, your secretary, as she is bringing in each item and knowing they were all going to be used for me was not making me feel any better. Spreader bar.

You have completely ignored me, which gives me a dose of dread as I wonder how long I will be able to sit after this. Renee must be finished. Ten minutes and she hasn't walked back in with something in her hand. She has ignored me as well. I have wondered how she can be so cool like this. Maybe she has been on the receiving end of your belt. I doubt that seriously. You do not mix business and pleasure. I bet she gets paid very well to keep her mouth shut about these little moments.

"Angee."

I am shaken from my thoughts by you. I will never understand how someone can get so wet from the sound of another's voice. Would this fall under Pavlov's theory? I don't think so, as I got wet the first time I heard your voice. Conditioning is not to blame for this.

I get up, feeling stiff from the seat. I had not noticed that Renee is holding the door as to allow entrance. Shit, I have an audience too. I quickly take my place at your side, head bowed. "Yes Master."

"I have been very patient with you with your clam ups, shut downs or whatever you call it. But I am tired and weary of it."

I jump at the touch of cold hands grabbing my wrists as the familiar feel of the cuffs slide on around them. What isn't familiar is the one putting them on me. You have never had anyone in on our time together. Would this man be witness to my disgrace? This has not been an easy road for me to travel.

"Lil one, you have spoken very little about what it is you desire in the way of being shared."

This stranger is tall and dark and bald, handsome from what I can tell, but my focus is not he but you, my master. "I have decided to not give you a choice in the matter. I have made the decision for you. I am rather disappointed that you feel as though you cannot speak with me on such matters. You knew when coming into my service that this was inevitable. I was hoping that you would come to me and say that you were ready."

I feel the stranger putting one side of the bar around my ankle. I jump as he nudges my legs apart to wedge the bar in place. My bottom is exposed to him as I am required to have limited clothing while in my Master's presence. I feel his breath on my cheek as the click of the bar sounds.

"She's ready," the bald stranger says.

"You are being chastised not just for your inability to make the decision, but also for not having enough faith in yourself to explore your desires. After you receive your punishment you will entertain every man that enters my office."

My head snaps up and my jaw drops as I struggle with the thought of being gang-banged. My shock does not affect you as you stand and is handed your belt. Hands are around my waist as I am lifted and made to turn around facing your desk. "50 is your number today. I hope that you fare well. This is just the beginning of your day."

I am pushed down onto your desk by the stranger. The coolness of wood hardens my nipples and sends goose bumps down my arms. "By the way, this is Charles. He will be assisting me today. But I guess you've noticed that already." You stroke my arm. Is this an attempt to warm me or comfort me? It is like you to notice such a small thing as a chill.

"Good afternoon, Sir Charles, nice to meet you." All of this felt really silly to be speaking to someone who has been close enough to smell my pussy. But you are very strict on politeness and protocol.

"Charles, do you think you could enjoy this one?"

"Mmmmm, she is wet already and you haven't touched her."

Damn, he saw that.

"She is seems to be in a constant state of wetness. She doesn't require a lot of warm up time as some do."

I hear you moving and at this point I am thankful to be bent over your desk. I feel the heat rise on my face as embarrassment sets in. I feel your hand on my butt cheek and you move slowly to down to my lips. Your fingers barely touch me and I tremble. Your first touch at the beginning of our playtime takes my breath away for a second. I lean back slightly into your touch, trying for more.

"Angee, are you trying for 60? What is the rule?"

"Playtime is over. I will not react sexually when I am being disciplined."

Whatever, this has got to be the stupidest rule, I am thinking to myself. I would never say this out loud to you. Even though I am sure that was a sexual touch.

My cheeks begin to redden from the swats and we are only at 20. Next comes the riding crop and I have tears in my eyes. It burns and I know that my cheeks are flaming red, "21, thank you Master, may I have another one? 22, thank you Master, may I have another? 23, thank you Master, may I have another one?"

We are close to 40 and you begin to slow. Is it because my counting is becoming slower? The pain is setting in and it is harder to keep count. The swats are never hard when the count is high. The pain catches up with you slowly and stays there.

Last, the paddle. Please, mind, don't fail me now. "41, thank you Master, may I have another one? 42, thank you Master, may I have another one? 42, thank you Master, may I have another one?"

"What count are you on baby girl?"

Shit. "Ummm, 43......43 that was 43 Master. Thank you, may I have another?"

"You are close to completion. I would hate to start over."

"44..........thank you........Master......may I.......have another?" My legs buckle and I am caught before I reach the floor. It would have felt good on my ass cheeks. Shit, I can't do this again. "Master, may I have another?"

"No." The whisper is made in my ear.

I have never been given such a larger number of spankings before at once. I must have really pissed him off. Has Master finally run out of patience with me?

Still sobbing, I feel the bar being removed from my legs as hands hold me up on the desk. I feel you touching the redness of my butt and then the coldness. I tremble once again through the pain. You touch my lips and I know your fingers come away wet.

"Damn...beautiful." You look at your work. You know by tomorrow I will be sore and unable to sit still. My legs are spread apart as you slip a finger into me. Sir Charles is holding something cold to me. Through the pain I open wider to let you in as you slip another finger inside of me. The next second I am overcome by an explosion within my own body as I cum around your fingers. You move your fingers in and out of me trying to get the last of my orgasm to subside.

"Did she just cum in less than 30 seconds?" Sir Charles asks in amazement.

"She's just beginning." You slip your fingers from me and begin unzipping your pants.

Sir Charles takes a seat in front of your desk as if he will be discussing a business meeting. We make eye contact as you enter me from behind, another embarrassing moment for me. Being watched by a stranger as my Master fucks me from behind with a flaming ass, all the while trying to compose myself. Does it hurt? Yes, my butt is stinging. But my pussy is also aflame.

"Tell Sir Charles what a good luck fuck you are," You say in between the long strokes. "Tell him which hole you like to be fucked in the most."

"Master, please!" I am caught between the feeling of you being in me and the shame of having to tell a stranger that I love to be fucked in the ass.

You pull my hair back so I am forced to look into Sir Cahrles' face. "Tell him."

"Sir Charles... I am a slut that stays wet and ready and I need to be fucked every day in my ass," I barely manage to finish the sentence before I explode all over your cock. Your speed never changes and you are still gripping my hair. It is moments later that you realize that my orgasm has subsided but my muscles haven't relaxed around your cock and you ride me harder. "Please... Sir," I try to get you to slow down as you work to achieve your completion.

The grip you have on my hair is replaced by a death grip on my shoulders as you lean into me, trying to get as much of you inside of my spasming pussy as possible.

Sir Charles has no clue of the conflict which is happening between us as you continue to pump yourself in and out of my body. The feel my pussy has on your cock, refusing to release it, is overwhelming. I cannot move as my pussy refuses to relax around you. "Master...yellow..." The pain is so intense, I begin to let you know by using the color scale for my pain threshold. I cannot relax my muscles as you continue to ride me. My hope is that you will cum before the pain is too much and I scream red.

I am rewarded seconds later as you release your load deep within me. You collapse on top of me. "Leave." Your weight is not totally on me and I am not sure if you are speaking to me.

Until I see Sir Charles stand to leave. "Do we need to wait?"

"No."

I hear exiting footsteps and the sound of the door closing. You fix your clothes and remove my handcuffs. You help me to your private shower and I am placed on your sofa to sleep while you finish the rest of the day's business.

Georgib
Georgib
1 Followers