A Painful Visit Ch. 2

Story Info
Her Master prepares her for the evening.
2.2k words
4.1
49.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxSweets
TxSweets
16 Followers

She had no idea how long she'd been standing there, but her arms were starting to ache terribly. She couldn't hear Him in the room anymore but knew He must be there. Perhaps waiting on her to move, or to cry out. And she was determined not to give Him that. It was becoming harder and harder to stand here, she felt her knees wanted to collapse. If only she could shift her weight just a little… A sharp pain in her nipple quickly brought her thoughts around back to Him and she jumped a little at the sudden, painful contact. The pain came again in her other nipple and she bit down on her lip to keep from calling out.

She had just begun to adjust to the new sensations when she felt her wrists being untied, moved, then retied above her head. Testing the rope, she discovered He had anchored them to the doorway she had been standing in. Before she had much more time to worry about this, she heard his voice commanding her to open her mouth. She did so immediately and was rewarded with a ball gag placed firmly between her lips. She had kept pretty calm until now, but this latest intrusion brought a whole new fear to her. She couldn't breathe. She had always been terrified of suffocating. Her breath quickened and she started to pull on her bonds and yelling behind the gag. She heard His voice telling her to be still and desperately tried to calm herself down. She at least managed to stop thrashing about so wildly, and willed herself to take in long deep breaths through her nose, but knew she was still whining rather loudly. He had to be able to hear it, even from behind her gag.

He was behind her now. His body pressed up against hers. She felt His hands on hers, sliding softly down her arms, smoothly, teasing her. Down the sides of her breasts, sending a shock of pleasure through her, then resting firmly on her sides, pulling her against Him. He leaned down and she could feel His hot breath against her neck, felt His lips kiss her softly just behind the ear then His harsh whisper.

"You should know better than to fight Me, My pet. I see we will have to make that your first lesson with Me." Her stomach sank at His words. More because she had displeased Him then the promise of punishment, and at the same time, she felt her pussy grow hot and damp at his calm threat. She heard Him walk away and felt cold where His hands had just been. She wanted Him touching her again. Wanted to be sure He was near. The first swat on her ass took her breath away. She wasn't expecting it and it stung terribly. Her body reacted instantly by pulling a little on the tight ropes He had tied. The second blow brought her feet up off the ground and she could feel the tears start to well up behind her blindfold. Over and over the paddle came down hard on her ass and she could feel it grow hot from the attention. If she could she would have begged Him to stop. That she'd do anything if He'd just stop hitting her. The pain was growing unbearable. She couldn't stand it anymore and at the same time, was leaning into the blows. Eagerly awaiting the next slap on her tender ass. She was at a complete loss when the spanking finally ended. She heard herself moan softly through the gag, but didn't know herself if it was out of joy or sorrow that it was over.

She could feel his big hand caressing her now. Sliding lovingly over her sore bottom. "Such a beautiful shade of red." His hand slid smoothly from her bottom to her hip, tracing the delicate skin with His palm. She felt His hand glide down between her legs and was surprised to find her pussy was practically dripping. "Well what do we have here? Seems My little slut has enjoyed her spanking." Her body jerked as His words penetrated her and she could almost hear the smile in His voice.

"Yes, I think you did." His fingers were weaving circles around her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her. She moaned quietly and lifted her hips, begging Him silently. He sank two fingers easily in her and slowly began to fuck her with them, coming a little quicker and harder every time. After just a few minutes she was lifting her hips to meet His hand, almost fucking herself with His fingers. Every time she'd get near her climax He would slowdown. And eventually stop, letting her calm down completely before He started up again. It was driving her crazy. She needed her release so badly. Just as she thought He would finally let her cum, He stopped abruptly and yanked His fingers out of her, leaving her feeling empty.

She heard Him walk across the room, and then the sound of something being dropped then silence again. The gag was starting to make her jaws ache and she worked her muscles around it as best she could trying to relieve the tension. "Would you like me to take that out for you My pet?" She nodded her head slowly and felt His hands in her hair, unbuckling the straps that held it in place. He lifted it from her mouth and softly cleaned her chin of the drool with a tissue. She wished she could see His face right now. She'd give anything to be able to touch Him, to feel His hands. She whispered a quiet "Thank You, Sir," before falling silent again.

He was behind her now. She couldn't figure out how He moved so quietly. She never knew what to expect. The element of surprise definitely had it's desired effect though as her cunt was still drooling, and her clit tender and engorged. His hands on her wrists, softly untying the ropes and she felt them give a little and she could finally put them down again. Her heart sank, though, when he simply retied them in their original position behind her back and made no move to take the blindfold off either. He gently pressed on her shoulders, to indicate she was to kneel and she quickly complied, thankful for the rest. She must have gotten very comfortable sitting on the floor like that, because the next thing she felt was his rough hands in her hair. He yanked her head back and she could feel the wet tip of his cock pushing on her lips. She obediently opened her mouth and He pushed inside, chocking her.

Her gagging sounds only seemed to make Him more aroused as He fucked her face, keeping time with His own hand as He jerked her head back and forth along His cock. She adjusted quickly to this new situation and began sucking Him in earnest, which was rewarded with a deep moan. Encouraged, she began bobbing her head up and down on Him, swirling her tongue over the head each time she came up far enough. She could taste the warm precum on the tip and she wanted more. She'd always loved the taste of it. She dipped her tongue down in and sucked all she could out of Him before sliding back down his hard shaft. His hips were moving now, fucking her mouth harder and harder. She knew He was near and only doubled up on her efforts, craving the taste of His cum in her mouth. With one last thrust He buried Himself deep into her throat and let out a long thick blast of cum and she eagerly sucked it all down.

He pulled slowly from her mouth and reached down to untie the blindfold and pulled it from her eyes. She sat back on her heels, reminding her of her still sore ass, and she lowered her head respectively, basking in the knowledge that she had pleased Him. He smiled down at her and ran His fingers through her hair, gently tugging her head back so that she was looking up at Him. She smiled at Him still licking the last drops of His cum from her lips. "You are a beautiful little cumslut." Just hearing His words made her wet all over again and He could see it in her eyes. She needed to cum so badly, and He knew that too. He grinned at her and reached down to lift her to her feet.

"Not yet, My pet. We have plans tonight. If you're a good girl, maybe when we get home you can have your fun too." The frustration was far outweighed by His strong arms around her. He reached down and unhooked both of the clamps holding her nipples in one swift motion. She hadn't expected the pain that followed and felt Him turn her around as she closed her eyes until it had passed. He untied her wrists and she brought them in front of her, gently rubbing the places the rope had marked.

"Now go get dressed in that outfit I had you bring." He stopped to look at her. "You did bring it didn't you?" The tone of His voice put every nerve on end. "Yes, Sir, I did," she said quickly. He smiled softly. "Good. I put your things in the first bedroom there, just down the hall." He turned and walked away, heading toward one of the recliners in the middle of the room, completely comfortable in His undressed state, and again she was left watching after Him, admiring His body.

She turned and headed down the hall He had pointed out and had no trouble finding the bags He had put on one of the made up beds. She rummaged through one of the bags until she found the things she was looking for. She took the items into the bathroom with her and sat them on the counter. Finding a washcloth in the cabinet she wet it down with hot water and laid it on her face. The steam felt so good and once she had scrubbed her face clean of her earlier tears she carefully applied just a little eyeliner and gloss to her lips. She quickly ran a brush through her hair and put in a pretty clip she had brought to keep it out of her eyes, and picked up her skirt. It was a short black one that He had picked out personally. It flared a little around her thighs, making the material swish over her skin when she made the smallest movement. Next came the bra and silk shirt He had asked she pair with the new skirt.

After everything had been zipped, buttoned and tucked in, she stole a glance in the mirror and took a deep breath. She was going to have to get used to going without panties. He had promised her she wouldn't need them around Him. She smoothed down her skirt once more and opened the door. He was there, sitting on the bed waiting for her. He looked so sexy, dressed in pressed jeans, His stiff shirt tucked into them, with just the tiniest hint of that cologne she loved so much. He looked her over, His eyes covering every inch of her body, and she spun around for Him, her skirt flaring out around her thighs. When she stopped she saw an amused grin on His lips. "Perhaps you should be careful about where you choose to spin like that tonight, My pet. Without any panties you make quite a sight when you do that."

She felt embarrassed as His implication settled in and headed to her bag, trying desperately to find a pair of panties when she felt His hands on her waist, pulling her back against Him. "I have one more thing for you to put on before we leave." He sat down on the bed and motioned for her to lay across His lap. He flipped her loose skirt up around her thighs, and she felt Him spread her ass cheeks and pull gently on the plug He had had her put there so many hours ago. She relaxed her muscles and felt it slide out of her and she let out a small sigh as her muscles started to tighten up once more. Before she had a chance to move, though, she felt Him dab a cold gel on her bottom and swiftly push in what felt to be another plug. This one was quite a bit larger and stung some as the flared head slipped in. He patted her bottom softly and she stood up, fidgeting a little as she grew accustomed to the larger toy in her ass. He dropped the tube of lube back into the nightstand drawer and headed for the door. "Come along My sweet slut. We don't want to be late for our meeting." She followed Him out into the hallway, still wondering what He had planned for her that evening.

TxSweets
TxSweets
16 Followers