A Painful Visit Ch. 4

Story Info
Leigh's training is continued.
2.6k words
3.9
43.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxSweets
TxSweets
16 Followers

They hadn't been driving long when she saw a large house come into view. Seems they did have a few neighbors out here, even if they were spaced miles apart. He pulled into the long driveway and she looked at Him quizzically, but only received a secretive smile in answer. She studied the house with great interest, and as they drew closer she thought she saw curtains close in one of the rooms upstairs, like someone had stepped away from them suddenly. She was still wondering about this when He pulled the car to a stop in front of the house and turned to look at her.

"This house belongs to a very dear Friend of Mine, as does the cabin we're staying in. He lent it to Me for your visit here and invited us to have dinner with Him tonight. I trust you will be on your best behavior?" She nodded her head slowly as she turned His words over in her mind, trying to find the slightest hint as to His intentions for the night. They got out and walked to the front door, she a step or two behind Him always.

They stepped up on the porch and He turned to look at her one last time, silent commands in His eyes before He reached up and rang the doorbell. It seemed the girl was standing by the door waiting on them because instantly the big heavy door opened and she stepped back. "Please come in," she said, looking at me, then lowered her eyes as she spoke to Him. "He is waiting for You in the den and said leigh is to help me finish dinner," she paused for a brief moment before adding, "if it pleases You." He watched her for a long moment, taking her in from head to toe and the girl never moved a muscle, never made a move to look up, or fidget. Leigh was quite impressed with her. He gave a small nod towards her. "You go with sara. I think you'll find you have a lot to learn from her." Sara practically beamed at the compliment as she grabbed leigh's hand and dragged her down the hallway and into the kitchen.

There wasn't a whole lot left to do with dinner, only setting the table and finishing up the salad that was to be served. Sara chattered nonstop about this and that, fueled by leigh's quiet state. She was taking in all she could from this woman who had changed demeanors so quickly, and she was greatly intrigued by her. "Well it looks like everything's about done." Sara turned around in the kitchen making sure she wasn't forgetting anything. "If you'll take the salad into the dining room, I'll go get the Men for supper." Leigh turned and walked into the kitchen, admiring the table sara had showed her how to set, and sat the salad bowl down just as the Men walked in and leigh let out a quiet gasp. Sara's Master was a tall, wonderfully built black man. Leigh had always fantasized about having a black man.

Something about the contrasting skin tones just drove her wild and she couldn't help but let her eyes roam over His body. His chest was very muscled, hidden underneath a tight t-shirt that were tucked into His jeans, which brought her eyes down to His crotch, noting the considerable bulge in His pants. She realized, then, that the room had gone quiet. The Men weren't talking anymore. She looked up to see sara still standing there, as still and quiet as ever, but the Men were watching her with quiet amusement. She felt her cheeks go hot and she lowered her head hoping she hadn't messed up so early in the evening. "I see My pet might need a small lesson in manners tonight as well." The 'as well' caught her attention and her head snapped up and she was pretty sure she even caught a little bit of movement from sara also. He glanced at her, the excitement showing in His eyes, and moved to take a seat, ignoring the questions He knew must be running through her mind.

Leigh couldn't concentrate on dinner. All she could think about was the punishment He had hinted at. What had she done wrong already? Suddenly there was a very pronounced vibration in her ass that sent waves of pleasure through her and instantly her thoughts were jolted back to the dinner table. The two Men were watching her, their faces darkened with disapproval and for a moment she didn't breath, awaiting their reaction. "John asked you a question, leigh, and you weren't paying attention. This is the kind of thing that will be corrected tonight," and with that, they turned their attention back to their conversation, leaving her mind racing a million miles a minute. She stole a glance at sara, and caught the slightest bit of sympathy in her eyes, before she turned her attention back to the conversation, even though she didn't seem to be included in it.

As dinner drew to a close leigh got more and more nervous. So much so, that she almost dropped a plate when her and sara were cleaning the kitchen afterwards. The Men were in the den waiting for them to return and sara had gone back to her chirpy, excited self and getting things done at lightening speed. Leigh could barely keep up with her actions, much less the stream of conversation that she was emitting. After the last dish had been dried and put away, they both headed down the hallway. Before they entered the room, though, sara stopped and put her hand on leigh's arm.

"Whatever happens tonight, it's only for your own good. He would never hurt you. In fact, it's His job to keep you from harm. You know that, don't you?" Leigh slowly nodded her head. She had known that, but hearing sara voice it calmed her down somewhat, and she took a deep breath and followed her into the room. Both Masters looked up when they entered and sara headed toward John's chair. She sat down on her knees, keeping her legs pulled together and her hands clasped in front of her. Her Master's hand slid lovingly through her hair and leigh caught a small smile of contentment on her lips as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the gentle sensation.

She pulled her eyes from the couple and slowly brought them up to look at her Master. He was looking at her with such a mixture of love and resolve, her breath caught in her throat. "Come here, leigh." His voice sent chills through her and she obediently walked to the chair He sat in. She stood there for a minute, looking down at Him. "Kneel." She glanced nervously at sara who was watching the scene intently, and moved not-so-gracefully to the ground, trying to mimic her stance. He stood up slowly in front of her and she looked up at Him. His hand came down swiftly and tangled in her hair, pushing her head downwards until her eyes were trained on the floor.

His heavily booted foot touched the inside of her right knee, urging it out, then the same with her left. He pushed them farther and farther apart until her short skirt had ridden all the way up her thighs and her legs were spread far apart. He bent down and pulled her hands apart, placing them on either knee, palms up and the touch of His warm hand on hers seemed to calm her frazzled nerves. He stood up and moved away, and she jumped a little when she felt His hands on her shoulders. They traveled down over her breasts, pinched her nipples and she felt them grow hard instantly. His fingers were unbuttoning her blouse and He moved her arms to allow the silk to fall from her body. She realized she was still sitting in a room with two other people and it made her a little uncomfortable, but she knew better than to protest His actions. She relaxed and allowed Him to easily remove the bra as well.

She was left sitting there in nothing but her skirt. The feeling excited her, being displayed like this in front of other people, and she felt herself getting wet. She thought the lights had been dimmed also but couldn't be sure. The feel of leather on her back startled her, and she tried to focus her mind, to make out what He was tracing along her back. The sensation was not at all unpleasant, like thirty leathery hands all caressing her back at once, up over her shoulders, and back down to the small of her back.

Suddenly the tails lifted and came back down on her back. It didn't hurt so much as surprise her and a small gasp escaped her lips and she fought off the urge to jump up. They came back down again, this time a little harder, but the sting felt surprisingly comforting. The room around her seemed to disappear and all she could think about was the leather raining down on her skin. Her back was hot and she could feel it burning every time He brought His hand down. She became aware that His strokes were softening, getting more and more gentle each time and realized that her cheeks were wet with tears. She had been crying and didn't even know it.

Master had stopped hitting her altogether now and as she got her breath back, she felt His hands on her wrists, pulling them behind her and tying them together. She was just starting to notice the colors around her again when He slipped a soft blindfold over her eyes, and stood her up. His hands were on her arms, pushing her forward and steering her where He wanted her to go, and they walked so long she thought they must have left the room they were in and entered another. When they finally stopped, His hands left her arms and slowly untied the ropes on her wrists. She felt Him unzip the skirt and let it drop to the floor, and she obediently stepped out of it. He spread her arms wide, almost painfully, and retied them. She felt another length of rope winding around her ankles and He pulled those wide and tied them too. She could only imagine how she must look right now.

A jolt of pain in her nipple brought her quickly to reality and she realized He had clipped it tight. He repeated the process with the other one, and after the initial wave of pain had passed, she took a deep breath and adjusted to the tightness. She was getting used to it, and actually starting to enjoy the sensation when He started pulling on the chain between the two clamps. She could feel the tears starting to flow again as He pulled them down, and clipped a heavy weight on the chain.

His hand slowly slid down her back, raising goosebumps on her skin, and then His fingers were on her dripping pussy. She shivered a little as He pulled down on her lips, copying the process He had done on her nipples, tugging and pinching until she was writhing on His hand. She could feel the wetness on His hand as He tugged her lips down harshly and clipped a heavy weight to that as well. He let the weight drop and she cried out, begging Him to lessen the weight and she heard Him chuckle softly. His hands left her and she heard Him step back. Slowly the screaming pain in her nipples and pussy lips quieted to a dull ache and she began to be able to breath a little bit but just as she was starting to relax again, she felt a stinging slap on the back of her thigh. He was slapping her with His bare hand! On her thighs, her butt, even on the insides of her legs where it was most sensitive. All she could do was cry out. She was begging Him to stop, and at the same time, knew it wouldn't do any good. He hadn't delivered but a few blows when He suddenly stopped and she heard His heavy boots stomp across the room. The next thing she heard was His command to open her mouth.

He stuffed something in her mouth and she felt Him buckling the contraption behind her head and she almost gagged as something was pushed farther into her mouth from the inside, holding her tongue down. "Now, you will be quiet, and you will listen. Is that clear?" She nodded her head slowly. "Good. Now, you have been quite insubordinate lately." 'SLAP!' The force pushed her body forward and she cringed. "Disrespectful." 'SLAP!' "You haven't shown the desire to learn how I want you to behave." Three more slaps on her hot ass. He paused for a moment and she wondered briefly if it was over-if He had finished with her, but somehow she knew she wouldn't be that lucky tonight. She felt Him sliding something along her back, something wide, maybe leather. He passed it over her aching bottom and she jumped a little from the sensation. He tapped His paddle on her bottom softly, sending currents through her body.

She could feel how wet she was and this new paddle was only making it worse. He brought the paddle down softly on her butt and she let out a soft moan behind the gag. She felt the paddle give some as it hit her and this comforted her as she realized it wasn't as hard as she had first thought. He slapped her again a little higher, and a little harder, and the third time it came down it was on the small of her back. Her muscles tightened against the ropes holding her and her eyes squeezed tight behind the blindfold. Each time He hit her it was a little higher on her back, warming her skin with the soft leather. As He retraced His steps His slaps grew harder and harder until He was beating her unmercifully and she felt the tears streaming down her cheeks again. Her throat felt raw from trying to be heard beyond the gag in her mouth and her wrists ached from pulling on the tight ropes.

She was sobbing uncontrollably when He finally stopped, and she felt His finger tracing the welts on her back. She moaned softly as His hand caressed her, slowing her tears. He knelt and slid His hands down her bare leg and slowly untied the rope around her ankle, then the other, then slowly stood and untied each of her wrists. She felt the room spinning as the ropes loosened and realized He was holding her up and she relaxed her muscles and let Him guide her to the floor.

He quietly unbuckled the gag from behind her head and she felt herself being lifted in His arms. The blindfold prevented her from seeing where they were going but she didn't seem to care. She felt safe here next to Him, comforted, loved and when He laid her down in the bed she felt a soft smile on her lips. He moved the blanket up covering her naked body and just before she fell asleep she thought she felt someone touch her forehead. She sighed happily as she wondered what He had in store for her next, and slipped into Dreamland.

TxSweets
TxSweets
16 Followers