A Painted Kitten

Story Info
A kitty girl gets a makeover for her coming out party.
5.7k words
4.54
26k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your feedback in action...

I get an occasional feedback message which suggests scenes for Ginny and Katy. G&K covers most of three years and it's plotted from beginning to end. At this point it's about two thirds written and one third published on Literotica.

Feedback causes me to say some things a differently in later parts. Clear up something not covered well in an earlier part. Thank you DreamCloud. But it's hugely unlikely there will be any material plot changes. Especially when the suggestion is something I don't like. I'm (mostly) not going to have that VMA do things this VMA wouldn't.

So, I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised I wrote this story. CorbinC suggested a plot element which, even if it were compatible with the story, I don't enjoy myself. But his comments were colorful and put a picture of a scene involving that activity in my head. And it stuck there. I wrote that scene and put it away, figuring that would take care of it.

But some ideas take on a lives of their own. I didn't feel compelled to write up what happened after the scene, in fact, I basically just used the idea CorbinC gave for why the character was getting prepared as she was. But I didn't feel right just dropping her in the room to be prepared.

Thus, we have this, a one-shot story (no future development) depicting some scenes in one very special day in the life of a kitty girl who has dreams.

NOTE: Whenever the Junie says she "walks," "stands," or anything else, unless she specifically says otherwise, she'd on hands and knees or hands and toes.

So, with dedication to CorbinC, away we go. Enjoy.

* * * * *

I woke as the rising sun penetrated the blanket I slept under. I lifted the edge and peaked out. I could feel on my nose that it was just a bit chilly out there. By the clock on TV I knew that Michael and Janet, my owners, would not be out of bed to turn the heat up for another couple of hours.

I'm in my usual place for this time of day, in my kitty bed in the living room. I occasionally sleep on my owners' bed. None of us liked me sleeping in there every night, so I'd been allowed to pick the spot I wanted. I'd chosen the living room, against the wall near the radiator.

I looked at the thermostat, by the arch way to the kitchen. I had to wait since I didn't have permission to stand or use my hands to adjust it.

I wanted to sprawl on the rug in front of the fire place, but it was too chilly. There were a few exceptions to the rule about having paws, not hands. I was allowed to turn on the gas logs in the fireplace. I slipped from under the blanket, so it would cover the bed keeping it warm.

I am, as always, nude. Well, except for the fluffy white tail plugged into my ass, the pink belled collar around my neck, and the white cat ears, with pink insides, stuck in my short blond hair. Short, but still hiding my girl ears. But none of that adds up to not being nude.

Trotting quickly over to the fire place, feeling my breasts pleasantly bounce below me, I turned the valve to half way and watched to see the fire start. The chill had stiffened my nipples. I wanted to pinch them, but that wasn't allowed. I sighed, slipped under the blanket and snuggled in to wait for the heat to spread. I put my paw out from time to time to feel.

Presently, I noticed some warmth. Experience told me it would be comfortable on the rug now so I moved there and sprawled on my back on the furry rug. Reaching out, I turned down fire just a little then lay looking at the clouds cross the skylights.

I had my paws on my belly and found that they'd crept down, seemingly on their own, and were rubbing gently over my clean shaven mound. Another no-no. I snatched them away and looked quickly up the hall. It seems like every time I broke a rule, one of them was right there. But not this time. I sighed contentedly and fell asleep again, stretched out on the rug.

I woke with a start. I'd curled up while sleeping and had my back to the room. Someone was stroking my hair and back. I rolled over and looked up. Janet, wearing a pink frilly panties and bra set. She rarely wore sexy clothes, but loved lingerie. The frilly things when she didn't wear clothes. Other sorts when she did.

She rubbed my belly, so I purred. She let her hand stray between my legs. I purred louder and spread my legs, inviting her to do more.

But she said, "Can't now, Junie. I've got to make coffee. Go see Mike. You need your bath and he's got a huge hard on I had him save for you."

I didn't need to be told twice. I licked her hand, then rolled over and ran up the hall to the bathroom. He was kneeling on the floor, nude, filling the tub, adding my bath oils and swishing the water around with one hand. He couldn't hear over the noise of the faucet.

I got down low to the floor behind him and looked between his legs. His balls hung heavy, but I didn't see his cock. It must be be hard, as Janet had said. I ran my face from his waist to his shoulder, letting my breast follow along.

"Oops. Hey, Junie, we have to get you ready. But Janet said this was for you."

He turned, sat on the edge of the tub, and spread his legs for me. Not the hardest he could get, but still very sturdy. I quickly got as much of him in my mouth as would fit and started bobbing my head, licking, and sucking. I loved sucking cock, and his was beautiful. Long enough to get down my throat and fat, but not so fat as to send me gagging. It was perfect.

He said, "Oh, that's good. But we have to be quick. We're a little behind schedule this morning. That damn alarm clock didn't go off again." I didn't care about alarm clocks. In fact, I didn't care about much any more. Time and appointments and food and taking care of just about everything I'd turned over to them when I came here to be their kitten several months ago.

But cock I did care about. Especially this one. I carefully lined up and rammed myself down over him until the head of his cock was well down my throat and my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I started purring loudly while swallowing and moving back and forth just an inch or so on him.

It was a motion intended to make his crazy, and make him come hard and fast. Janet must have prepared him well. In less than a minute he groaned loudly and shot down my throat over and over. I continued both purring and swallowing until he finished. I slowly backed off, licking his shaft clean as I went, then let him drop from my mouth.

I stood there licking my lips. He indicated for me to bow my head. I did and he removed my ears. I knew the ritual. I sat up tall, chin up, and he took off my collar. Lastly, I turned around and presented him my back side and he took out my tail. I was now truly totally naked.

"In the tub, Junie. Let's get you clean. If there's time you'll get to come too."

I jumped in and rolled over twice to get my body and hair wet. He squeezed some body wash on me and lathered me up all over, paying special attention to my special places. Janet came in with coffee for them, I didn't get coffee. Then sat on the edge of the tub to shampoo my hair.

When they were both done I was carried to the rug in the bathroom where they dried me off, Janet using a hair drier as she fluffed out my hair. Finished, he put my tail back in and brushed it out. Janet put my ears on and brushed them, the completed it all by collaring me again.

He slapped me on the ass and pointed into the bedroom. I ran out, my bell jingling, and waited. He looked at his watch, and showed it to Janet.

She said, "She's been very good. And won't have a chance to get any until way after dinner."

That was news to me.

She thought a moment, then, "Tell you what, we have to use your SUV anyway. I'll get in the back seat too and take care of her on the way to the shop."

He agreed, "That's good. It's a twenty minute drive. It should keep us on schedule if we get going pretty much right now."

They both dressed quickly, Janet changing into satin lingerie. I just sat there wondering what was going on. When we went out they almost always had me put on a dress and shoes. But they'd left me sitting without instructions. I'm not allowed to speak, but I wanted to be sure I wasn't supposed to assume I had to get dressed.

I gave a long draw out, "Meowowowow!"

That being what I used when I was confused or in distress or similar situations. They both turned to me.

Janet said, "No, Junie. We're taking the kitty with us, not the girl."

Well! That was a surprise. It had only happened a couple of times before.

Janet said, to Michael, "We're going to need a couple of blankets to protect your upholstery on the way back. Unless we'll have a chance to wash her up there?"

"No, they said that will take some time to remove. We're going to want to do it at home. Definitely bring blankets."

Clean me up from what?

They, we, had a ground floor apartment with a semi-private patio, a bit of landscaping through which was one of the driveways. Janet and I went to stand by the patio door while Michael went to get his truck. She opened the door, nudging me with her toe to the side. I peaked around the frame. I saw the SUV pull up just on the other side of the landscaping.

Janet said, "Get ready to run."

There were trees and hedges and so forth, but I'd be in the open for several seconds. Michael came around the truck and opened the back door, then walked closer to look up at the apartments above us. Janet stepped out and did the same. Michael give Janet a thumbs up. She glanced around for a moment longer then, without turning to face me, said "Go!"

I ran as fast as I could on toes and fingers then jumped into the back seat. Moments later Janet joined me. I cuddled up against her. It was chilly outside and even in the truck. She wrapped one of the blankets around me.

She asked, "Was that fun?"

She knew. I nodded "yes." I so wanted to spend time outdoors, but we didn't have enough privacy to do it here. I didn't care much about privacy, but they didn't want trouble from the neighbors. I had functionally no modesty. I'd been arrested, or escorted away, from several places where I felt clothing was silly. Stupid rules!

I was warming up quickly and started to purr. Janet slipped a hand under the blanket and stroked my side and hip. She nudged me around to lay on my back and spread my legs. Still keeping me covered with the blanket. The seat gave me goose bumps until my back warmed it up.

She rubbed my belly briefly, then moved to my mound. As she slipped a finger inside me also kissed me, pressing her tongue into my mouth. I purred in response. She is quite talented with her fingers. If I were a girl, with hands, instead of a kitten, with paws, I'd have asked her to teach me. I heard the GPS say that we were twenty minutes from our destination.

She took her time, building me up in time with the GPS count down. The car was now warm, so she removed the blanket and started biting and sucking on my nipples too.

At five minutes to go she pressed me hard. The heel of her hand on my clitoris, her fingers curving inside me. I was gasping for breath and began keening like a cat in heat.

She whispered, "I love it when you make that sound."

The first time she'd spoken to me since we got in the car. I felt myself clenching around her fingers, humping her hand, grabbing my own ass cheeks to keep myself from trying to get at my clit.

She whispered again, "You may pinch your nipples."

My hands moved like they were spring loaded and I pinched and released them in time with her motions on and inside me, which were also my motions humping her hand. I keened again, whimpered and meowed. A very long drawn out meow, with a long "ow ow ow ow ow!" Right at my loudest, I came. My back arched, all my muscles strained, and I made growling noises deep in my throat. And I came again, before I'd even finished the first. I gushed on her hand and the seat.

She continued rubbing my pussy more and more gently to let me down slowly. As I came back to myself I found that the car was no longer moving and Michael was looking over the front seat at me, smiling widely.

"That looked like fun, Junie. How do you feel?"

I felt like a wrung out dish rag. Every muscle seemed to have turned to jelly. I meowed pitifully at him. He chuckled and handed Janet a box of baby wipes and a towel.

"Better clean her up. And see what you can do about my seat too. I'll check to see if they're ready. We're just about on time."

As he got out a chill breeze washed quickly over me. I'd have wrapped up in the blanket, but Janet was busy cleaning my crotch then drying it.

"Junie, up on all fours, face the other way so I can clean your backside. We may have to wash your tail too."

I got into position, and could now look out the window. We seemed to be in the alley behind a row of stores. Janet removed my tail, wiped and dried me back there, did the same for the plug part of my tail, then put it back in. With it in my ass she dried the fur near the base the same way she partially dried my hair before using the hair drier. Then brushed it out and said it would be OK.

Michael was back and was about to open the back door when I shied back from it. Janet threw the blanket over me then pushed the door open.

"Why don't you carry her Mike? It was chilly at home but it's actually kind of cold here. Especially since she's just had sex."

"Well, OK. But she's going to have to walk through the cold to get back in when we're done."

"Sure, but you're going to be a dear and park close to the door and warm it up before she runs out. And you'll let the two of us off right at the door when we get to the party."

I thought, "Party?"

He considered that for a moment then said, "I'll buy that."

He reached in, wrapped the blanket around me, then picked me up and carried me to the door he'd just come out of. Janet caught up to us there and opened the door. I was carried through a store room, into a shop, then into a room in the back of the shop where he put me down. I untangled myself from the blanket and got up on all fours to look around.

There were a man and a woman in the room and all manner of what appeared to be painting equipment. But nothing in the way of an easel or canvas. Then I noticed the pictures on the walls. People painted to look like aliens or like they were wearing clothes and several of men and woman done up as cats. One of those included fur pieces placed at strategic locations.

I was getting quite excited, hoping that was the one they were going to do. I'd loved the show "Cats," and had long wanted to be done up like one of those actors. I let out a long meow, my usual sound to make when I wanted to be told what was going on.

Janet said, "Junie, today is your coming out party. You'll meet a lot of people and show the world that you're now our kitten. We remembered what you said about "Cats," and thought you might like to appear that way for your first public showing."

Michael continued, "We have lots of pictures of you taken around the house and on that trip to the woods. They're up all over the party room, so nobody will miss out on seeing what you look like normally. Now, I have to go make sure things are ready over there. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Janet will stay with you."

I jumped up on him, knees on the floor as required, and pawed at him, purring. He leaned down to give me a kiss, squeezed my breasts, then stood and patted me on the head before leaving.

The man, Kenny, said we'd need to take out the tail and remove the collar and ears. Janet responded that, since they needed me to stand like a human for a couple of hours, that would be better anyway. She knew I wasn't comfortable standing on two feet wearing my cat things. She knelt down to remove it all, then helped me to my feet.

The woman, Sophia, said, "Well, you know that we're not really copying anything from "Cats." We'll follow the style, but you said she was fond of ocelots, so we looked them up, and that you wanted to keep her nearer to nude. We came up with these ideas."

She handed several drawings to Janet, who looked them over then handed them to me.

"What do you think, Junie? Any of these are fine with me."

Normally I don't talk. When I'm a kitten, I can make sounds. When I'm a girl, I can respond to questions. I looked over the choices. They differed mostly in how much of me would be covered with fur. I could see I would not be wearing my own ears, collar, or tail. They didn't match the paint job at all. And I didn't want my sex or nipples covered. So I picked one that worked for all that, put it on the top of the pile, and handed it back to Janet.

I said, "That one, please."

Janet looked it over, looked at me, then handed the pile to Sophia. "Well go with this one."

They went over me very carefully with a somewhat unpleasant cleaning solution, then started in on the actual painting. My hair is short, but they put a wig cap on me to keep it out of the way entirely. I'd be wearing a wig anyway.

Sophia asked Janet, "We have pictures of ocelot kittens too. Do you want her done as an adult or a kitten? They're very similar. She might be the only one who notices the differences."

I spoke out of turn, "Oh, yes, the kitten!"

Janet looked at me in surprise. Then signaled with her finger for me to turn around and bend over. After I had, she spanked me firmly on my behind three times on each cheek. I stood back up, and turned back to her casting my eyes to the floor.

Sophia said, "Uh, well, um... Yes. The kitten would have bigger ears than the adult, and a few differences in some of the spots."

Janet said, "Thank you. We'll take the kitten version."

I barely restrained myself from jumping up and down with joy, but I did quiver a bit.

Kenny said, again talking to Janet, not me, "You said she likes to expose her genitalia, so we had a tail made that stands up. But I notice that the tail she had on would normally cover her. Did we misunderstand?"

Janet answered, "No, that's correct. Around the house and most of the time she wears that one and exposes herself by moving it aside. But for what we're doing today, she'll get much more of a kick from it if she's exposed all the time."

Being talked about as if I were property was such a turn on. I wanted to rub myself, but that wasn't permitted either. So I just stood there shivering with excitement.

Sophia added, "That's fine. We'll use this one. One last thing. Normally, we require that woman wear a thong and pasties when we do them. But you've specified this is a private party, and she won't be in public, so we'll do her as a full nude. But we have to cover ourselves legally. I know how things work, you want to sign for her as your property, and I'm sure she want's you to too."

I nodded "yes" as she said that part.

She continued, "And we'd like to let you, but for this, we really need her to sign a release."

Janet said, "Go ahead, Junie."

Kenny presented me with the release form. I signed my name. The first time I'd used my real name in months. They put it away with the other papers, put the pictures up on the wall for reference, and had me step up on a small platform. They started with my belly, crotch, and the insides of my breasts, painting me white from my breast bone down to my nether lips and out as far as my nipples all down the front. I now had a creamy white belly. I knew that wasn't quite right.

Kenny said, "Don't worry. We'll be adding some stripes and spots to that." He tapped a picture showing an ocelot kitten's belly.

They also painted some other parts white, as the pictures showed that ocelot's had both white and orange between their spots. I stepped up and down from the platform as necessary for them to reach what they needed to.

Next came the orange paint over most of what they hadn't done in white before. Then they painted my spots. Most of these they did freehand, referring often to the pictures. Some few they used stencils for. There was a mirror and a monitor in front of me, the monitor connected to a camera behind me. I could watch the progress front and back.

12