A Paladin's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excited looks passed across their faces. "There are other Druids?" Fionn exclaimed.

"You actually crossed the Sands?" Leif asked incredulously.

"Are there others elsewhere, too?" That from Lyrra, who relaxed a little after a nod from Braith.

Serefi smiled, and told them what she'd told Braith, about their Seer, and the search for the Prime Alpha. The news was met with raised eyebrows, but when Braith's clan looked at him for confirmation, he told them it was worth talking about, at least.

"Prime Alpha," Fergin grunted. "Don't know about that, but if anyone could lead us through the Storms, it's you, Braith." The others nodded in agreement, and Serefi eyed him appraisingly, but Braith waved them off.

"I said we'll discuss it," he said gruffly. He didn't need their approval to lead, nor did he want it, though it did help to know his clan was loyal. No one had challenged him since Fergin; he had made an example of the man, and the others had not stepped out of line since. "The Circle at sunset," he told them, and they all nodded, even Serefi.

A gust of wind caught Braith's nose, bringing him the scent of the cubs not far away. "Get acquainted," he said as he turned away. "I'm going to teach the cubs." He strode away without looking back, but only moments passed before he heard moans and sighs as Serefi introduced herself properly to the clan.

***

END OF CHAPTER THREE

***

*Thanks for reading! Please feel free to vote and/or comment, or leave feedback! - Anti.*