A Paladin's Journey Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was ready to come, so he brought Liddea to a screaming, shuddering peak as his balls tightened. With a roar, he unloaded his seed into her bowels, leaning forward and placing a hand on the bank in between hers. His other hand dipped beneath her body and scooped up a swaying breast. He mauled the soft flesh as his cock flexed and spasmed within its sweet prison.

"Gods, it makes me so horny watching you fuck other women," Elaina purred as Aran and Liddea came down from their high. She removed her finger from his ass, making his prick flex again to deposit a little extra come into the sated Dwarf.

Aran withdrew, his cock popping free. Liddea groaned reluctantly at his sudden absence. She pushed herself upright and turned to face him. She was a little shaky, as if her legs weren't quite working properly. Her pretty, round face was flushed, and her eyes shone with a light that said she had just been thoroughly pleasured.

"Thank you," she said, enveloping him in a soft embrace. "We can do that again soon, yes?"

"I hope so," Aran replied, caressing her hair. "I certainly had fun."

The sound of Elaina clearing her throat brought Aran's attention behind him, to the opposite bank. Elaina stood there, in the same position Liddea had just been in. She was facing away, straight-legged and bent at the waist. Her smooth, round ass was swaying back and forth as she patiently awaited Aran's attention. Her legs were well parted, and her pussy and pink rosebud were on display. His cock responded with a mighty twitch where it was trapped snugly between himself and Liddea.

"Looks like you'd better go sort her out," Liddea giggled after peeking around Aran and seeing Elaina.

"Agreed," Aran said, giving the Dwarf a quick, but deep, kiss before ending their cuddle. He waded to Elaina, moving down into deeper water briefly before coming back up the other side. "Where do you want me?" He asked as he took firm hold of Elaina's hips and let the tip of his cock just barely brush against her ass.

"Anywhere you like, stud," she breathed lustily, pushing back at him. With an aroused growl, Aran pressed his head to the puckered hole of her ass and pushed forward.

It was so different, fucking an arohim. With a moment's notice, her body could be primed and ready for sex, and this moment was no different. Her muscles flexed and rippled, drawing him into a hot, tight, buttery sleeve of pleasure. Aran tilted his head back and groaned at the exquisite sensation. His vala intertwined with hers in an intricate dance through which their bodies interpreted which motions to make, and when, in order to maximise the pleasure of the other.

Liddea moved up beside them and ran her hands up and down Elaina's back as Aran began to move slowly, but deliberately. The Dwarf's dropped one hand down and seized a gently swinging breast. Elaina cried out as Liddea pinched and rolled a nipple between her fingers.

"Sit on the bank," Elaina said throatily to Liddea. "I want to eat your pussy."

Aran slapped Elaina hard on the ass as Liddea clambered from the stream and placed herself before Elaina, her thighs opened wide to make space for the Paladin's head. She leaned back on her hands, giving Aran an excellent view of her voluptuous body.

He started fucking Elaina harder just after her lips came into contact with Liddea's cunt. The Dwarf immediately began to moan and lift her hips off the grass under the assault of Elaina's talented tongue.

Aran settled into a steady rhythm, his balls slapping repeatedly against Elaina's pussy. He made sure to give her as much pleasure as she could handle as he pounded her hot tunnel. They all came together at the end, their cries echoing off the trees that surrounded the clearing.

"I needed that," Aran grunted as he pulled his prick free of Elaina's ass. The women made noises of agreement, none of which were coherent. Elaina still had her face between Liddea's thighs, resting with her cheek pressed up against the Dwarf's pussy. Liddea was now lying fully on her back and stroking Elaina's hair tenderly.

Aran looked up at the small patch of sky visible through the treetops above. "It's getting late," he announced. "We'll stay here for tonight, I think."

The girls started to gather themselves slowly. They slipped back into the water to wash off as Aran started working on the task that had driven them to the stream to begin with -- bathing. He'd barely begun when Elaina and Liddea took over and lathered him up using not their hands, but their breasts. Soft, slippery flesh encased him as Elaina dragged her tits over his front while Liddea did his back.

"Alright," he chuckled. "I can't say no to this, but be quick; I want to get camp set up before full dark."

Elaina nodded seriously before slipping to her knees and trapping his cock between her slick tits. Aran grunted lustily at the sight of her soapy melons encasing his rock-hard rod. She bit her lip and shot him a brain-meltingly sexy look as she began to slide back and forth.

"When we get to Dun'Arghol," Liddea whispered from behind him. "I'll show you how the Dwarves honour their guests." Her hand was stroking his stomach, slipping down almost to where he disappeared into Elaina's cleavage before travelling back up.

"If it's anything like this," Aran said thickly. "I'll enjoy it."

"Oh, it's much, much more than this," she purred. "For particularly honoured guests, the king will offer his harem. Imagine a dozen beautiful Dwarves, all with tits like mine satisfying your every whim."

Aran sucked in a sharp breath at that thought. He could imagine that very clearly, indeed.

"Now that sounds like a whole lot of fun," Elaina remarked. Her husky voice was laden with smokiness. "You've caused me to grow quite fond of Dwarves, Liddea. What are the men like?"

Liddea giggled. "Strong. Burly. Bearded," she answered. "Nice thick cocks."

"Mmm," Elaina moaned. She was watching Aran's cock slipping between her breasts, the head appearing then vanishing with her motion. "Do you think the king will honour me, too?"

Aran chuckled. Once Elaina got horny, she was insatiable. He doubted there were enough Dwarves in the entire realm to satisfy her.

Liddea continued sliding her massive tits up and down Aran's back. "I think Burin will take one look at you and give you whatever you ask."

"You're sweet," Elaina said. "Come around here."

Liddea left Aran's back and knelt down beside Elaina. She licked her lips as she watched the Paladin massage Aran's prick with her breasts.

"I'm going to make him come," Elaina told the Dwarf. "He's going to want to spray all over our tits, he's dirty like that."

"It's true," Aran admitted to Liddea. "I do love coating a big pair of tits with my come. Even more, I love seeing how much it arouses Elaina when I do it."

Elaina chuckled hotly. "Guilty as charged, there."

Liddea was breathing hard, her face flushed with her excitement. She was fondling her own tits while listening, but she never took her eyes off what Elaina was doing. Aran decided to move things along. He released his control and allowed his pleasure to mount right as Elaina gave him a good shove with her vala.

As his cock hardened further and began to twitch, Elaina let go of her tits, and seized him in her hand. She pumped him as he came, aiming his spurting tool at Liddea's chest, then her own. Aran cried out in sweet relief as his balls emptied themselves again, spraying rope after rope onto the bounty of titflesh the women presented to him.

Liddea shivered as she studied the come glazing her skin. A moment later, Elaina was kissing her, Aran's cock still firmly trapped in her hand. Come-covered breasts pressed together, renewing Aran's excitement all over again.

It was going to be a long night, with not much sleep. It was a good thing he didn't really need it.

***

END OF CHAPTER TWELVE

***