A Paladin's Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's one way to reward him," Liaren said dryly.

Induin broke the kiss, breathing hard. "Can you do for my sister what you did for me?"

Aran wasn't sure if he could. He hadn't seen a way to make it work for Jeira and Hamlin, but maybe it was worth a try. "Perhaps. I'm not sure it will work."

"Do what?" Liaren asked warily. "What won't work?"

Induin stepped to one side, holding Aran's hand. She reached her other hand toward Liaren. "Come sister, you must feel this. He truly is eruchen. The stories are all true!"

Liaren's eyes flicked between Aran's and Induin's for a moment before she stepped forward and took her sister's hand. Aran took her other one, the three of them forming a circle. He half expected nothing to happen, yet he could not have been more wrong.

His Gift surged, shooting through him and out, as if he were merely a conduit for Aros' power -- which he supposed he was -- coursing through the two Elves and back into himself, melding them more closely than any blood kinship could. The women gasped in unison as the Gift took hold of them, their eyes widening at the increased awareness of each other.

After what felt like an eternity, it was done. They all stood for a moment, hands still clasped together, catching their breath. Aran could feel the difference inside him; he had indeed Bonded with Liaren now, as well as Induin. She was like her sister at heart, exuberant and playful, courageous and caring, but there was also something else that he had not sensed in Induin, a deeper strength. If Aran had to bet, he would say Liaren was the leader of the two twins, and also the strong one when times were tough.

His eyes met Liaren's, and they laughed together, sharing the special moment, before the two Elvish sisters looked at each other, and for a time, Aran was forgotten.

The two beautiful girls came together in a torrid kiss, passionate and loving, both of them moaning as their tongues danced. Aran's jaw dropped, and another part of him did the opposite at the sight of the two gorgeous Elves kissing, one of them stark naked.

Aran suddenly realised what was happening. Quite by mistake, he had not just Bonded the two sisters to himself, but also to each other! He had read nothing in Maigan Ezra's book about this! He wondered if he could reverse it, if they even wanted him to.

Induin broke the kiss, turning briefly from her sister. "Thank you, eruchen," she said breathily, before moaning and embracing her sister again.

Aran stood there and watched his women enjoy each other. That thought was a little strange; his women. But it was true, they were now his and he now theirs. He offered an idea. "As much as I'm enjoying watching you two right now, why don't we go somewhere a little more suited to the mood?"

The two stunning elves turned to him, flashing him twin smiles that set his pulse racing.

*

A short time later, they arrived at a hidden camp, situated on the way back to the Elven village of Ildernass, which Induin and Liaren called home. The camp was secluded and peaceful, and to Aran's delight, it contained a rock pool, heated from deep beneath the ground.

In moments the trio were naked and in the water, engaged in a steamy three-way kiss. Aran could feel the soft breasts of his two lovers pressed into his chest while they somehow expertly stroked and fondled his cock and balls without breaking the kiss. The clearing filled with soft moans of pleasure as the sun slowly waned.

There was no hurry; they had all night to enjoy each other, but Aran wanted to fuck one of his beautiful Elves now. "You first," he growled playfully as he grasped Liaren's slim waist and pulled her into him. In a flash, her long legs were around his waist and she was sinking slowly onto his rock-hard cock. Aran quickly read Liaren through the Gift and found that she had no real preference regarding cock size; she would feel good whether it was large or small. Maybe it was an Elvish trait?

They moaned together as Aran began thrusting gently inside her. Induin took turns kissing her sister and then Aran, all the while lightly squeezing his balls.

Just as his Gift suggested to him that Liaren would like something a little more, he felt a difference inside her pussy as Induin slid a finger into her sister's ass. Liaren squealed in pleasure and bit down on Aran's shoulder, her hips beginning to rock against him harder.

Aran kept one hand on Liaren's ass and moved the other around behind Induin, sliding a finger down her spine and into the cleft of her ass. Sensing what she wanted, he lightly teased her smooth slit before rubbing her hard love button, then slid his middle finger inside her slick pussy and began to make circular motions. Induin gasped at the pleasure, turning her face from her sister to kiss him hard.

Meanwhile, Liaren's pussy was tightening; she was getting close. Aran reached through the bond and gave her pleasure energy a nudge, ratcheting it up another notch. The beautiful elf began to buck against him, churning the steamy water in the small pool. She threw her head back and began to wail in a string of elvish Aran didn't quite understand, but he could imagine it was all filthy.

His finger still inside her, Aran pulled Induin closer and growled, "I'm going to pump your sister full of my hot seed."

Induin moaned as Aran's finger continued to circle just inside her. She ground her hips back and forth under the water, inspiring him further with her own filthy talk. "Fuck her, eruchen, make my sister your little elvish whore."

Hearing them talk about her like that was just what Liaren needed. Her pussy squeezed him hard as she came, her legs locking him into her like a vice.

Induin, sensing what Aran wanted, reached down and squeezed his balls firmly, pushing him over the edge. He growled into Liaren's ear as he began to unload into her tight hole. Her climax continued as his cock spasmed, filling her with his come.

Somehow, Induin managed to wrap her slim legs around both of her two lovers and hold them tight as Aran's finger brought her to her own peak.

They stayed like that for a time, locked together, their breathing gradually slowing. Eventually, they retreated from the warm pool and set up camp for the night. Induin produced some bedding and other useful items, which were cleverly stored inside a tree by the last Elves to use the campsite.

Before long, the three lovers were lounging near a merry fire. The night was warm, and none of them had bothered with getting dressed, all of them knowing that any garments would just be removed again sooner or later.

Aran lounged back against a fallen log, with a beautiful naked Elf under each arm. Lazily, they kissed and touched each other while they talked.

Induin and Liaren had many questions for Aran, about Paladins and Aros and his powers, some of which he could answer, some he honestly didn't know yet. There was no risk in sharing knowledge of the Order with the Elves; now that they were Bonded with him, they would never do anything to harm him, nor he them. Additionally, Wood Elves were a naturally reclusive lot, somewhat removed from the rest of the world, rarely associating with other races or cultures unless necessary, which meant that there was less chance of their knowledge of Aran accidentally finding the wrong ears.

He found himself telling them about Elaina, and Jeira, and how it seemed his power was growing more all the time. In turn, he had many questions about Elvish culture.

"What is it you want to know?" Liaren asked, playfully licking his nipple.

Aran thought for a moment, which was no easy task with Induin lightly stroking his cock. "How does your society work? Who are your leaders?"

Liaren took her time replying, lazily stroking his thigh with her fingernails, caressing his smooth balls from time to time. "We Wood Elves live in tribal communities. The older an Elf becomes, the wiser and more respected they are. Usually, there is one matriarch leading a tribe, and ours is Meruin. Some say she is over a thousand years old, but none of us really know. She is well-liked, kind and just, and she rules fairly."

"So, Elves don't keep track of their age?" Aran asked.

Induin replied in between soft kisses on his chest. "When you live forever, eruchen, age is not something you think about often." She giggled and added, "however, one way for outsiders to tell an Elf's age is by the size of their endowments!"

Liaren laughed out loud and sat up, displaying her pert breasts. "My sister and I, we are only just over fifty years old. That is roughly twenty in your human years."

Aran eyed her chest appreciatively. He liked an ample bosom, to be sure, but the perky, youthful breasts of these Elvish girls was certainly enough to keep him happy.

Aran had to inquire; "are you saying that the older you get, the more your breasts grow?"

Induin sat up on his other side, thrusting her chest out to mirror her sister. "That is exactly what we're saying. Not just the breasts, though; the older we get, the more rounded and comely we are, in our hips, thighs, and bottoms, too! I think it's because Elves have children much later in life than humans, so their bodies become more suitable for carrying babes as they grow older."

Liaren added slyly, "wait till we get you back to our home, eruchen, where we can introduce you to some of our busty older sisters!"

Aran's mind was suddenly filled with fantasies of being surrounded by voluptuous, beautiful elves, at least until Induin threw a slim leg over his waist.

"My turn, eruchen," the silver-haired beauty announced. "To get some of this Paladin cock inside me!" Already wet, she sat down, her hot tunnel engulfing him to the base. Aran immediately busied himself kissing and licking her breasts while she lazily rode him.

Liaren stayed where she was, snuggled up by his side, kissing his neck and chest, whispering into his ear how she loved watching him fuck her sister.

Induin took him completely by surprise when she lifted herself off his cock, leaving his slick pole briefly unattended and waving slightly in the air while she repositioned herself, straddling him again, but this time facing away, her glistening pussy and pink rosebud aimed back at him. She looked back at Aran over her shoulder, a wicked light in her blue eyes.

"Oh," Liaren whispered in his ear as she took hold of his shaft. "I know what she wants, the dirty girl."

Induin shifted the angle of her hips, as to Aran's delight, Liaren lined his cock up with her ass. He had never tried it this way before, and was eager to experience it.

Induin pushed back insistently, the juices she'd left on his pole lubricating Aran's entry into her tight ring. "He's so big!" She said with a giggle as her hole gave way, the head of Aran's cock popping into her back passage.

It felt incredible; hotter and tighter, the muscles squeezing him delightfully as his shaft slowly disappeared into her body. Strangely, there seemed to be even more lubrication than the leftover juices from her pussy could account for.

Liaren, who was still pressed up against his side, must have sensed his thoughts, as she offered him some clarity, though she delivered it in a low, sultry tone. "We Elves are built for long years of fucking, eruchen. Our asses lubricate just like our pussies do, when we're ready to fuck a big cock."

Indeed, Aran slid relatively easily inside Induin's willing hole, and once he was buried all the way, she began to expertly lift her hips up and down, giving Aran the full view of his meat sliding in and out of her hot arse, and she further added to his pleasure by lightly squeezing his balls.

Liaren caressed her sister's pale buttocks as she watched them fuck, whispering lewd suggestions in Aran's ear. "You should fill up my sister's arse with your hot seed, Paladin. Does it feel good to be deep inside her hot arse?"

Aran moaned gutturally in response, the intense pleasure rendering him unable to produce words. He was already close to emptying his balls into Induin's tight passage, and saw no reason to hold back. With a roar, he seized her hips, pulling her all the way down onto him, before allowing himself to explode, pumping his load deep into Induin's bowels.

The nubile elf wailed in pleasure as her own climax overtook her, her internal muscles tightening around him, locking him inside her as she jerked her hips sporadically.

Moving to kneel between Aran's legs, Liaren embraced her sister, locking lips with her as she came down from the peak. "That was amazing to watch, sister," Liaren whispered, her green eyes shining. "Perhaps I could have a turn?"

Induin removed herself, Aran's cock popping free as she collapsed to the ground next to him. Liaren stood over Aran for a moment, giving him a chance to gaze up at her slender, perfect form. Her hairless pussy looked ever so inviting, but it was another hole that Liaren wanted filled.

Facing him, she squatted, grasping the base of his pole and aiming it right for puckered pink asshole. Slowly, ever so slowly, she lowered herself, his head popping into her, then inch after inch, until finally, he was buried in his second elven ass that evening.

Lowering her knees to the ground, Liaren leaned forward, bracing her hands on his chest. She gazed intensively into his eyes as she told him what she wanted. "Fuck my ass, Paladin. Punish it with that big human cock!"

Aran obeyed with alacrity, grasping Liaren's hips and thrusting up inside her, slamming his full length home over and again, the pretty elf wailing in pleasure all the while.

Induin lifted her head from where she'd been laying on the ground, licking her lips and slowly rubbing two fingers over her smooth sex as she watched her sister get an ass-pummeling.

Liaren's pert breasts were in range of his mouth, so Aran took advantage, trapping a hard pink nipple between his lips and worrying it with his tongue, never slowing his onslaught of her hot ass.

"Come in me, Paladin!" Liaren screamed in abandon. "Fill my ass!"

Aran saw no need to keep the girl waiting. Jamming deep, he began to unload, his Gift radiating his pleasure through the elves, sending them over the edge with him, Liaren quivering atop him, Induin bucking her hips as she lay beside him.

As one, they collapsed, wearily curling up together before falling into a satisfied sleep.

*

The next morning, Aran awoke to find his two Elvish lovers in the hot spring, passionately kissing, and probably more, judging by the way their bodies seemed to be moving beneath the surface. It was only right for Aran to hop in with a splash and get involved.

He spent the morning in the best possible way; tangled up with two nubile Elvish sisters, who were as in love with each other as they were with him.

Eventually, they climbed out of the steamy spring, nude bodies glistening in the morning light. As they dried themselves, Induin and Liaren expressed their desire for him to accompany them to their home.

"Will you come with us, eruchen?" Induin asked him, a hopeful look on her gorgeous face.

He felt a pang of regret as he answered her. "I would love nothing more than to come with you," he said gently, smiling at them both. "But I must continue to Ironshire, to further my training."

The Elves nodded sadly, understanding. "I know in my heart, however," Aran continued. "That I will see you again before too long." It was true, he did feel with complete certainty that they would all meet again soon.

The beautiful Elves beamed at that, and gathered him in a warm embrace, their soft skin pressed against his.

After much more kissing, fondling and stroking, Aran finally managed to dress before leaving the campsite, trying unsuccessfully to put naked, supple-bodied Elvish sisters out of his mind.

Destiny beckoning, he headed out into the woods, beginning the final leg of his journey to Ironshire.

***

***GLINDA STONEDEEP -- Waterfell, Palistair***

"They are bringing the man shortly, Oracle," Bollin said with a bow, his long red beard nearly brushing the floorboards.

"Thank you, Bollin," Glinda replied warmly, smiling at the sturdy dwarf. Despite what some others believed, she knew that kindness to one's retainers went a long way, and Bollin had been with her since before she'd left Dun Arghol.

Bollin turned and left the room, leaving Glinda alone until her patient arrived. She sat back in the comfortable padded chair, enjoying the warmth of the large fireplace behind her. The people of Waterfell were most hospitable, allowing her to use the common room of their only inn to take patients, even offering the use of any vacant rooms if the need arose.

She supposed she was gathering quite a reputation in these parts, traveling to villages and towns across Palistair and offering healing free of charge. It was certainly something not commonly seen, though she hoped others would take up after her example. Why should people have to pay coin for simple healing? Most ailments could be cured by a half-decent priest or cleric in very little time, but in these backwater towns and villages, the best one could often hope to find was a half-drunk hedge-doctor, or some back-alley crone offering ointments and elixirs made of ingredients one was better not to enquire about too closely.

She smiled a little as she wondered what her kin would say if they knew what she had been doing for the past year. Glinda Stonedeep, sister to King Burin Stonedeep, sister-heir to the throne of Dun Arghol, traveling through the countryside of Palistair alone but for two guards, using her knowledge of healing to cure those in need.

Glinda had hated being royalty, all the pomp and ceremony and lording it over the less fortunate. Her brother had taken to it like a duck to water, gladly accepting the crown after their passing of their father. Once the fancy ceremonies had been dispensed with, Burin had set about his kingly duties, and, to his credit, did a fair job of it. The people liked him, and he was both a strong negotiator and adept diplomat. As a result, Dun Arghol was thriving under his rule, as it was under their father.

The day that Glinda had learned that Burin intended to marry her off to the son of some lord or other was the day that she quietly decided she was leaving Dun Arghol. Burin had made a good case of it; the lord in question had several holdings which would be of great profit to the kingdom once their families were united, but even so, Glinda could not stomach the thought of being wed to a boy barely old enough to grow a decent beard.

She had left in the in the night with two retainers; Bollin, who was loyal to her, and her young handmaiden, Siffy. No doubt the palace was in an uproar once Burin discovered she had left, and wide searches were probably still being conducted even now, months since she'd fled, if her brother's tenacity was anything to go by.

Though she did not often dwell on such things, she did think of herself as pretty, with large dark eyes and long black tresses framing her face, as well as plenty of the curves that men enjoyed. Truthfully, she was considerably more generously endowed than many dwarf women, which was something to be noted, as dwarf women for renowned for their voluptuous physiques. Strangely, though, few suitors had approached her since she reached her maturity, and fewer still had caught her interest. She had begun to wonder if Burin, for political reasons, had been frightening off those he did not consider to be suitable husbands for her.

All in all, she had found the life of a royal empty and unfulfilling, and had never felt happier than she did right now, lending aid to those in need. People who showed true gratitude, and had no place in their hearts for maneuvering or manipulation for some secretive outcome. Healing was her true calling, and she had no intention of giving it up anytime soon.