A Paladin's Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I apologise," she murmured as she kissed him. "For not visiting you more. I think of you often."

He returned the kiss, encircling her possessively with his arms, his loins surging at the feel of the buxom blonde against him. Concentrating for a moment, he conjured a comfortable padded seat - much larger than one would find in the real world -- and sat down, keeping Elaina tightly against him.

With an expert adjustment of her hips, she impaled herself on him, sighing as she slid all the way down into his lap, her plump ass resting on his thighs. "That's better," she whispered into his lips, keeping him inside her, but remaining still.

Smythe had not made love to Elaina in months, even on the Plane; she had been giving her full attention to training the lad, and by the look of the boy, she'd done a fair job of it.

Wanting to make the most of their time together, he grasped a full buttock in each hand and guided her gently up and down.

Elaina moaned appreciatively, pulling his face into her soft breasts. "I've missed your big cock inside me, Henley."

"I've missed you too, lass," he replied truthfully, planting kisses on her pale tits. "But I think it's all been worthwhile; I'm impressed with the boy. You've done well with him."

"Thank you," she replied, sighing contentedly when he trapped a pink nipple between his lips. "It means a lot, coming from you."

"Aye," Smythe said, after releasing her nipple. "Credit where it is due, lass. You are a fine Paladin, and he is a reflection of your training."

"How is he doing?" Elaina asked, maintaining their gentle pace, rocking her hips in time with the way he was guiding her with his hands.

"So far, so good, though it be early days, yet. I'm going hard on him; I don't want his strength going to his head. He's a good lad, with a good heart, and I think he's tough enough to handle whatever I can throw at him."

On a whim, Smythe changed the padded seat into a large, lavish bed before flipping Elaina over onto her back. Now on top of her, he kept the same pace, so they could continue their conversation.

Elaina wrapped her long legs around his waist, those gorgeous emerald eyes on his, full of love and desire. "You're not teaching him the sword, are you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Smythe chuckled, nuzzling into her neck and tickling her with his mustache, making her squeal as she tried half-heartedly to escape. "You already know the answer to that, lass."

Elaina rolled her eyes. "You and swords, Henley, I swear, it's like no other weapon is worthy of your time."

Smythe nodded, playing up his enthusiasm. "I totally agree. Swords are by far the most elegant, graceful weapon a man -- or woman -- can wield. Besides, you've never complained about my swordplay." At the last word, he pushed his hips forward in a particularly deep thrust, watching with satisfaction as Elaina's eyes fluttered.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned into his neck, kissing him there softly, her hands clutching his back.

Their Gifts were humming together in harmony, growing stronger as their pleasure grew.

"I wanted to ask you something," Elaina asked him between quickening breaths.

Smythe looked down at her, meeting her gaze. "What is it, lass?"

"Well, it's Aran," she said slowly, moving her hands down to his bottom, trying to pull him deeper inside her. "There's something about him; I think I have very deep feelings for him. That, and my Gift seems to be telling me that our fates are intertwined somehow, like we need each other."

Smythe, sensing Elaina was troubled by this, stopped rocking his hips, but remained inside her. "Did you Bond him, lass?"

She shook her head. "No, I didn't, but if ever I was going to Bond again, it would be with him. I visited him on the Plane tonight, and it only confirmed how I feel."

Smythe smiled down at her. "I do not see how this is a bad thing, Elaina. You've been healing a long time, lass. Maybe the boy has awoken something in you. I say follow your heart."

Elaina looked up at him, searching his eyes before kissing him deeply. "Thank you, Henley, that helps. Next time I get the chance, if he's willing, I will ask Aran to Bond." Her hands were still on his buttocks, and she gripped them, pulling them forward insistently. "And if you don't mind, Master Smythe, I would very much like it if you fucked me to pieces right now."

Smythe laughed heartily, smiling down at his beautiful former apprentice. "As you wish, my lady."

***

Aran sat bolt upright at the sound of his door banging into the wall, having been shoved open by a stern-faced Smythe, his imposing figure filling the doorway and his dark eyes glittering.

Smythe said nothing for a long moment. "Until your training is complete," he began quietly, aiming a thick finger at Aran. "No women. And that includes visiting Elaina on the Plane. I cannot have you distracted. You must devote yourself fully to your learnings, which means no women until I say. Are we clear?"

How did he know? Aran nodded automatically. "Yes, Master Smythe, I understand. No women until my training is complete."

With a grunt, Smythe nodded and left the room, barking over his shoulder; "then get up! We have work to do!"

The covers flew off the bed as Aran scrambled to his feet, frantically dressing before hurrying after his cantankerous new mentor.

***

***BARROG -- Somewhere in Palistair***

Dawn was approaching, casting a grey tinge across the violet night sky as Barrog strode at the head of a small band of his Orcish kin. Two females and six males walked along behind Barrog, dressed as he was, in simple pieces of cloth covering their privates. Orcs disliked wearing armour, and only did so in time of need.

Barrog walked with his head held high; today's hunt had been a good one. Chief Beshok's information had been right; there indeed had been a small group of Elves trying to establish a mine inside territory that belonged to the Gor'dur Orcs.

The crafty Elves had been trying to mine in the mountains to the northwest, mountains that belonged to the Gor'dur. No fewer than ten Orcs had been sufficient to crush the small Elven force. Barrog had lost three warriors in the skirmish, but the Elves had lost near a score. Beshok would be pleased, and even more so when he saw what Barrog was bringing him; the Elf matriarch that was currently slung over the shoulder of one of the warriors. Why a matriarch would be present at a small mining camp was beyond Barrog, but he was certain that Beshok would be very interested in this she-Elf.

She had been stripped naked, and so her lusciously curved, pale body was frequently admired by Barrog and his brothers as they walked, particularly her round ass and the backs of her shapely thighs due to the way she was being carried. She had long, silky, golden hair and eyes like the frozen sapphires from the mines in the North. Barrog knew enough about Elves to know that she was old; you could tell by the size of her tits and hips. They never aged, but their bodies filled out nicely as they grew older. Barrog intended to have her to himself later; he was the raid leader, and had earned his spoils.

Barrog's keen eyes fell on the resting place he was looking for; a hollow at the base of a hill that contained a sizeable cave. He had used this place a few times before while out on raids. Raising his fist to halt the party, he addressed his brothers and sisters. "We stop here, and continue again after sundown."

The Orcs were experienced and efficient, and were soon settled to sleep the day away inside the mouth of the cave. Barrog sat up for first watch, keeping an eye on the sky as the grey turned to orange and then became blue with the rising of the sun. It had been a long march, and he was fighting to keep his eyes open, slapping his own face with a big green hand every so often to stay awake.

The others were sleeping behind him, and the Elf had been bound hand and foot and stuffed into the back of the cave. Barrog's brothers would not touch her until after Barrog had had his way with her; they knew the price of overstepping their place.

Once again, Barrog's eyelids drifted low, and when they opened, a woman was standing not five yards away. She was beautiful, beyond any female of any race he'd ever seen. Tall -- maybe six feet -- with rose-coloured skin and a body with curves that rivalled the Elf matriarch's, she gazed at him hotly through smoky dark eyes, and a dark tongue darted across her full, black lips as she began to saunter towards him. She looked similar to a Human, or maybe an Elf, though she far surpassed them physically.

Barrog lurched to his feet, his cock sticking straight out, harder than he ever remembered it being. He was dimly aware that behind him, his brothers had woken from their sleep and were frantically tearing at the scant garments the females had on, even while they slept. The women woke and struggled, but it was six against two, and the males soon had them naked and pinned down. The women would not be bothered by this; it was their custom to put up a fight to prevent unworthy males from mating with them.

The scarlet woman's voice matched her body; a sultry promise of the highest of pleasures. "And who might you be, mighty Orc warrior?" She placed a hand on Barrog's chest, lightly tracing circles with her fingertips.

"I am Barrog," he replied. His voice sounded muffled to his own ears, as if his senses were being dulled. "Raid Leader of the Gor'dur Clan."

She smiled at that, and her hand trailed down over the ridges of his abdomen. "And who are they?" She purred, glancing past Barrog at the cave, which was filling with the sounds of furious rutting.

Barrog was willing to tell this creature anything to get a taste of her. Her breasts were almost touching his belly, the dark nipples hard and crinkled. Her sex had no hair on it, and the slit between her generous thighs looked warm and inviting. "They are my warriors."

"Mm," she whispered, as she slid her hand down to his turgid member and encircled it with black-nailed fingers, which were not long enough to fully grasp his girth. "I like a man in charge."

Barrog groaned softly as she began to softly stroke him. Her other hand came up behind his head and tangled itself in his shaggy black hair. With shocking strength, she pulled him down and pressed her lips against his.

All at once, his cock began to spasm in her fist, and his vision began to darken. In his ecstasy, Barrog failed to realise that his life had changed forever, and his soul now belonged to this woman.

***

***SHENLA -- Somewhere in Palistair***

Shenla released the Orc -- Barrog, he said his name was -- who she'd just Bound to her -- or at least, it was the beginnings of a Binding -- entwining his soul to her own and providing her with much needed strength. She was quite happy with the hulking, seven-foot brute. He wasn't pretty, but he was strong, and had a cock like a horse! That same cock had erupted in her hand when she Bound him, and her tits and belly were covered in his thick, pearly juice. She wasted no time in scooping it up with her fingers and slurping it down; the come from the Dwarf had all but worn off, and her body would soon begin to waste away again if she didn't feed.

She needed to fuck this Orc to complete the Binding, as well as take advantage of all the life essence he had stored in those huge balls, but she had something to attend to first. In the cave, six muscular male Orcs -- though not as impressive as Barrog -- were taking turns fucking two females, who looked to be enjoying themselves quite a bit. Both women were on their backs, with a big Orc cock in each hand and a male pumping away between their legs.

Shenla had infected all the males with lust as soon as she got close; she didn't want to take any unnecessary chances. Now that the big one was hers, she could dispose of the rest. As the energy from Barrog's come flowed into her, she dashed to the cave in a red blur and with a twist, snapped the neck of the first male Orc she reached.

In their haze of lust, they never stopped their rutting, and so the females -- who were unaffected by Shenla's power -- struggled in vain against their stronger brethren as Shenla methodically moved among them, until the six males were lying dead on the cave floor with their heads bent at wrong angles, and the females were pushing the corpses off themselves and rising to challenge her.

There was no challenge. Seconds later, two female Orc bodies hit the ground, and that was when Shenla saw the Elf.

"Now, who are you?" She murmured as she stalked toward the Elf woman. She was busty -- almost as much as Shenla was -- and had good, round hips and a plump ass. "I like the way you're built, Elf."

The Elf looked back at Shenla, her blue eyes surprisingly devoid of fear. "I am in your debt," she began in a cool, melodious voice. "Thank you for killing these Orcs. Savage, rapacious brutes, all of them. Would you be so kind as to untie me?"

Shenla crossed her arms beneath her breasts and looked down at the Elf, who really was quite beautiful, perhaps enough to interest Maloth. Shenla could kill her, but Maloth needed to Bind again, and this Elf just might suit his tastes, if she was of high enough importance. "I think not. You will remain bound, for now."

The Elf's eyes widened in anger. "Do you not now know who I am, girl? Untie me at once, or my people will have your head!"

"Oh?" Shenla purred, squatting down and running a finger across the Elf's cheek. "And just who are you?"

Shaking her head to throw off Shenla's touch, the buxom Elf managed to draw herself up regally, even while lying tied and naked on the ground, which was a remarkable feat. "I am Ellerion Velenar, High Matriarch of the High Elves of Laefandell."

Shenla saw no lie in Ellerion's eyes, and idly cupped one of the Elf's heavy, pale breasts in her hand as she considered her reply. The woman's skin felt like silk; Shenla was almost jealous. "And why is an Elf Matriarch so far removed from her protectors?"

Ellerion took a deep breath, ignoring Shenla's light touch, though she jumped when Shenla pinched a pink nipple. "If you must know, we were raided while visiting a small mining outpost, and I was captured."

Was that shame on her face? These Orcs must have caught them unawares and given them a trouncing. What rotten luck for the Elves, and great fortune for Shenla. "Wait here, Ellerion," Shenla purred, giving Ellerion's fat tit another squeeze before rising from her squat. "There's someone I want you to meet."

***

END OF CHAPTER FIVE

***

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you're enjoying it! Please feel free to vote/comment. - Anti.