A Paladin's Training Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!" Rayna moaned, her fingers flying across her pussy as she watched. "Come in her Aran! Fill up her greedy cunt with your come!"

Months of abstinence boiled in Aran's enlarged balls, and with a roar, he let go of his control, seizing Bella by the hips as his cock began to fire into her willing body, pumping forth what felt like gallons of his seed. Bella came with him, grasping her ample tits as she froze atop him, her face fixed in a wordless scream of pleasure, her eyes rolled back in her head. Eventually, the torrent subsided, and Aran came down from his height, careful to catch Bella in his arms as she started to fall backward, exhausted from the pleasure.

The lounge was long enough that he could lay Bella down comfortably on his right and leave enough room for whatever was about to happen with Rayna, who was eyeing him almost predatorily when he turned to her.

Without looking, Aran could sense that Brehnda had mounted Smythe in reverse, her back to his broad chest -- apparently, she liked to watch other couples fuck as much as Rayna -- his big hands trying in vain to capture her magnificent tits. Her thighs were splayed wide to show Smythe's thick appendage splitting her bald cunt as she bounced herself upon it.

Rayna threw herself at Aran, tackling him backwards and tumbling them both to the rug-covered floor. She was a red-haired dervish, kissing him madly and trying to mount him. When she had him on his back, with his cock trapped between her slick lips and his stomach, she looked down at him. "Mind making that huge thing a little smaller for me, honey?" She asked with a grin. "I'm not as mad as Bella!"

Aran complied, reading her with his Gift to find the ideal size before making it so. Rayna was facing where Smythe and Bella were furiously copulating, and her eyes drifted upward momentarily, enjoying the sight. Her gaze then came back to Aran, her face framed by her dangling red curls, as she adjusted her hips and slipped onto him effortlessly. Immediately, she began to quake, supporting herself with her hands on his chest as she came hard, her body quivering, her alabaster breasts thrust forward. "Fuck me!" She moaned, collapsing onto him. "I didn't expect that!"

Neither had Aran; he hadn't influenced her with his Gift that time, it had been all Rayna. Sensing that she was up for more, but didn't trust her own muscles to support her, Aran gently flipped her over and began to fuck the gorgeous redhead with slow, deliberate thrusts. With a soft whimper, Rayna's arms and legs encircled him, and her hips rose to meet his.

The rest of the room disappeared as he lost himself in Rayna. He watched her beautiful, fine features as they told a story of passion and desire and pleasure, her brow gently furrowed, her lips parted, and her eyes closed. Unbidden, his Gift surged as he made love to her, and he felt the unmistakable connection as a Bond formed itself between them, forging their hearts and souls together as one.

Rayna's eyes shot open as Aran's sensations flooded into her awareness, as hers were for him. She looked into his eyes as if seeing him for the first time, which, in many ways, she was. She was now able to feel Aran's deepest heart, his most intimate corners, and Aran, too, was shown the real Rayna who was loving, strong, kind, passionate and deliciously devilish all at the same time. There was a hole there, too, as if there were some part of her that was unfulfilled.

Long, wordless moments passed as they explored one another, and then light flared between them, and they were at their peak together, their bodies shuddering as they experienced the ultimate pleasure; making love to someone who could feel your every sensation, as you could theirs.

They took their time recovering. Aran made to roll to the side, to give Rayna room to breathe, but she clutched him tightly, unwilling to release him from the prison comprised of her arms, legs and pussy.

"What is this?" She whispered, staring up at the ceiling as she internally explored a new world of awareness. Curiosity and wonder flowed through the Bond in waves, and strangely enough, the hole that Aran had sensed in her earlier was now gone.

Propping himself up on his elbow, Aran watched her for a moment before answering. "It's a connection between you and I, something very powerful."

She turned to look at him, touching his face softly and smiling at being able to feel the same touch on her own face. "I can feel who you are, Aran," she said softly. "Whatever you've done, I think I like it."

"To be truthful, it happened a little by accident," Aran told her. "I am supposed to ask you, first, if this is what you want, for it is permanent, but in that moment, making love with you, it happened naturally. I'm sorry I didn't ask first, Rayna."

Aran waited for her reaction, hoping she would not be angered. Her expression remained unreadable, but the Bond betrayed her feelings; love, desire and hope. Suddenly she seized two handfuls of his hair and ripped his head down, bringing his lips to hers in a searing kiss. "Don't you dare apologize!" She hissed when the kiss broke, her eyes fierce. "Now that I know you this deeply, I want you in my life. Understand?"

Nodding, Aran covered her mouth with his again.

Nearby, Brehnda's back hit the rug as Smythe lowered her down and knelt between her plump thighs. "Fuck me with that big weapon, Henley!" The voluptuous Dwarf cried, lifting her hips in need. The firelight played over her creamy skin, and she was squeezing her massive tits together, massaging them as she waited impatiently for Smythe to penetrate her again.

Aran and Rayna shared a grin as they watched the raunchy performance, but then his new lover brought fingers to his cheek and drew his gaze back to her face. "Could you do this for Bella and I, too?" She asked softly.

Aran searched her face, and her feelings. "I can, if she wants it." He answered slowly. "But I think she will have to be Bonded to me, also."

Brehnda began to wail as Smythe teased her by slapping his cock against the smooth skin of her mound. "Fuck you, Henley!" She squealed in a lusty rage. "Just put it in!"

Chuckling, Smythe obeyed, grasping her thick thighs for leverage and slotting himself back inside Brehnda's cunt, much to the chesty Dwarf's delight.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Came Bella's voice from the lounge, where she was sitting up. Her raven hair was disheveled, and she stretched her arms above her head, her plump breasts thrust forward as she yawned. Her eyes fell on Smythe drilling Brehnda on the rug, and she bit her lip as she watched. A hand automatically went to her breast and softly caressed the pale orb. "Why am I still so horny?" She asked of Aran and Rayna, who were still locked in their embrace on the floor.

Rayna wiggled out from beneath Aran and knelt before her friend. "Bella!" She began excitedly, placing her hands on Bella's thighs. "Aran has some kind of special powers, and he did something, something wonderful!"

Bella looked a little bemused. "I know he's got powers, honey. I saw how he made his cock bigger." She shot Aran a wink. "You're right, it was pretty wonderful!"

"No!" Rayna said, playfully frustrated. "He linked us together him and I. I can feel him in my heart more strongly than a sister, or a lifetime of marriage could give!"

Bella's eyes widened a little. "What do you mean, love?"

"Let me try and explain," Aran interjected, rising from the rug and taking a seat next to Bella, who leaned into him. Meanwhile, Smythe and Brehnda continued their rutting, the big Paladin sawing his thick meat into her pussy relentlessly. "Think of it like linking your soul to another person's," he explained. "You can feel them at all times; their emotions, their physical sensations, everything except their thoughts."

Bella looked at Aran thoughtfully, then turned her face Rayna, who looked hopeful. "This thing you can do," she asked, turning back to him. "Can it be undone?"

Aran shook his head. "I don't think so. I believe it's permanent, unless someone dies."

"He said he can do it for us, Bella," Rayna said gently, looking into her friend's eyes. "If you want it."

"You will also be Bonded to me, though," Aran warned. "You must be aware of that."

Bella looked at Aran, pursing her lips thoughtfully. "The magic cock is certainly tempting," she said with a grin, dropping her eyes to Aran's lap, where his erection was still standing proudly.

"There are other benefits too, lass," Smythe chimed in, maintaining his steady fucking of Brehnda. "You'll be healthier, you'll feel more peaceful, and you'll live longer."

Bella let her gaze linger on where Smythe's cock was disappearing into the busty Dwarf's snatch before she lowered it to Rayna, who remained on her knees. "You say you can feel him deeply, love?"

Rayna nodded, smiling. One of her slim hands drifted from Bella's thigh to encircle Aran's shaft. She didn't stroke it, but just held it gently.

"What kind of man is he?" Bella asked, searching her friend's face.

"He is a good man," Rayna replied. "Strong, kind, and he loves with all his heart. He loves me, and you as well. It's a part of who he is."

She was right; Aran did love them, even though it made no logical sense, at least in the world he used to know.

"You don't feel altered, or changed in any way, like you would do things against your will?" Bella studied Rayna's face carefully.

Rayna shook her red curls. "No. If anything, I feel like I have more choices now, like I'm not afraid to go after what I want any more."

"Then I accept," Bella said simply, touching Rayna's cheek. "I very much desire to share this link with you, my love. You're my best friend." The women hugged for a moment, pressing their nude bodies together tightly. "How do we do this?" Bella asked, looking at Aran a little tentatively.

Despite agreeing to the Bond, she still appeared a little unsure, so Aran slid over and put his arm around her shoulders. He kissed her softly on the lips, and she returned it, leaning into him willingly. "You do not have to do this," he told her.

"I want to," she replied, kissing him again.

Last time he'd done a three-way Bond, it had been with Induin and Liaren, Wood Elves from Ildernass. Even now, he could feel them, off to the southwest somewhere, probably near to their home. "I think it will work better if we're joined physically again," he told the raven-haired beauty.

Bella grinned. "No problems there!" She lay back on the lounge, resting her head against the padded arm and spreading her thighs to either side of Aran. Desire flooded him as he beheld her, lying there waiting for him to take her.

Adjusting his position, he braced one knee on the lounge and kept the other foot on the floor. Seizing Bella's creamy thighs, he pulled her toward him so her head came to rest on the seat rather than the arm of the long chair.

"Mm, I really want you to fuck me again!" She moaned. Aran grasped his cock in his hand and slid it down through her slick lips, eliciting a gasp from the sexy weaver.

"Straddle Bella's face," Aran instructed Rayna. "This will only work if we're all touching."

"You got it!" Rayna said with a giggle, getting up and throwing a thigh across Bella's face.

"I've never eaten your sweet pussy while getting fucked before!" Bella breathed as Rayna settled over her waiting face.

The redhead was facing Aran, and he leaned forward to kiss her and take two handfuls of her generous tits. Rayna moaned into his mouth, and not just from Aran's touch; Bella's tongue had just begun exploring her pussy, teasing her hard clit with the lightest of flicks.

Rayna reached down and took hold of Aran's cock. "Make it bigger for her," she said with a gasp as Bella continued her work down below. Aran did as asked and enlarged himself once again before Rayna guided him into her friend's waiting pussy.

"Fuck!" Bella groaned, her cry of pleasure muffled by Rayna's snatch. Her hips bucked, and her Gift told Aran she wanted to be fucked royally, so Aran complied, giving her a thorough pounding while devouring Rayna's mouth with his own.

Dimly, he could sense Smythe and Brehnda had changed positions again, this time the comely Dwarf riding the big Paladin, her fingers curled in his chest hair. Smythe's hands were mauling those epic tits as Brehnda bucked wildly atop him. Her dark eyes were watching the three writhing bodies on the lounge hungrily.

With Aran inside Bella and kissing Rayna, he allowed his Gift to surge forth and flow into Bella, where the Bond immediately took hold, melding them in exactly the same way as it had happened before. A new awareness flooded Aran's senses as Bella became known to him. Not stopping there, he let the Gift flow through Rayna and down into Bella, where a second merging occurred, Bonding the two women together as well as to himself.

Pleasure was instantly heightened threefold, for Aran could not just feel his own, but Rayna's and Bella's as well, who were in turn feeling one another's pleasure as well as Aran's. Moans and cries and wails immediately rose from the women, and Aran heard his own voice as he lost himself in the moment.

Bella's pussy was clenching repeatedly, and Rayna was constantly quivering, her hips bucking as Bella's tongue continued its assault. She pushed Rayna off her face long enough to gasp a few words. "Come on us, Aran! I want to feel it on my skin!"

"Yes, please!" Rayna agreed, her face a mask of ecstasy.

With a roar, Aran withdrew from the delicious confines of Bella's slick pussy, his cock angry and inflamed. Rayna quickly grabbed the engorged shaft and began jacking it, and Aran offered no resistance, allowing his balls to lift and churn. Hot liquid began to fire forth from his crown, the first jet striking Rayna squarely on her round breast, right across her left nipple. She moaned and bit her lip as Aran's cock continued to spasm, ejecting rope after rope onto Rayna's tits and belly, and the same for Bella, with a few added spurts landing on her well-fucked pussy.

Breathing hard, the three newly Bonded lovers took a minute to recover and explore their connection. Rayna climbed off Bella's face and knelt beside the lounge to plant a hungry kiss on her lips. Moaning happily, the two women stayed like that for a while, and Aran let them have their moment. He felt through the bundle of emotions and feelings inside him that was Bella; like Rayna, she was strong, kind and loving, but there was also steely determination there, and Aran suspected Bella was the one who provided Rayna with strength when she needed it. All in all, he felt like he'd made the right choice, Bonding these two.

Looking over, Aran saw Brehnda face-down on Smythe's chest, apparently sleeping peacefully, her dark curls splayed over the big Paladin and her breasts bulging to either side. Smythe caressed her back tenderly, but his eyes were on Aran. "They're good women, lad." He said quietly. "I'll watch over them for you."

Aran nodded gratefully. It was good to know Smythe would be here when he left. Soon the girls were pulling him into their kiss, and he let them, lowering himself down and enjoying his first kiss with Bella since the Bond had taken hold.

"Mm, he tastes good!" Rayna exclaimed after licking up some of Aran's come from Bella's nipple.

"Really?" Bella asked, breaking her kiss with Aran. "Let me try."

With a grin, Rayna scooped up more cream from Bella's ample breast with her tongue and moved up, licking it across Bella's lips.

"You're right!" Bella said excitedly. "He tastes like blueberries!"

Rayna looked confused. "That's strange; it tastes like honey, to me."

Aran grinned as they both looked at him quizzically. "It tastes like you want it to taste," he explained. "It's part of what I am."

"And what are you, exactly, Aran?" Rayna enquired, her head next to his, her pretty face a picture of curiosity. Bella, too, looked to be anticipating his answer, looking up at him expectantly from beneath.

Aran considered telling them; he wanted no secrets between them, and knew he could trust them, but a short distance away, he felt Smythe tense a little where he was lying on the floor, the Dwarf still atop him. He decided for caution, for now, anyway. "The more you know about me," he told them sincerely. "The more dangerous it is for you. I promise to tell you everything, in time, but for now, Smythe and I must keep some things to ourselves." He felt Smythe relax, and knew he'd done the right thing for the Order. Bella and Rayna would have to know sooner or later, but if any enemies of the Order surfaced, then their ignorance would save them.

The women nodded as one, understanding. "We trust you, Aran," Rayna said genuinely. "Tell us when you're ready."

"I want to fuck some more!" Bella declared, pressing her hips up at Aran. "I feel like my pussy's on fire!"

"Me too!" Rayna agreed, dropping a hand between her thighs to touch herself.

Aran chuckled. "It's the Bond. It frees you from your unnecessary inhibitions, allowing you to express yourself as you truly desire."

"In that case, I want two cocks at once!" Rayna exclaimed with a cheeky grin.

"That can be arranged, lass," came a voice from behind the redhead as two big hands grasped her well-curved hips. Smythe had loosed himself from Brehnda -- who was now lying spread-eagled on the rug, still unconscious -- and was now kneeling behind Rayna.

Rayna's sapphire eyes widened as she felt the head of Smythe's cock press against her pussy, and her eyes rolled back in her head as he began to slide into her willing body.

"Fuck, that's hot!" Bella moaned, biting her lip as she watched her friend's face. "Fuck me, Aran!" She seized his head in her hands and adjusted her hips so all Aran had to do was push forward, and he was buried inside his new lover once again.

The night progressed as it had started, and things only escalated from there. Aran fucked Bella and Rayna several more times, as well as finally sampling Brehnda's delights, first taking her from behind while she knelt in an armchair, her plump ass jiggling as his hips slammed into it again and again, then having her mount him and ride his cock while he sat in the chair, her prodigious breasts swinging and banging together as she bounced on his lap. Finally, he'd coated those magnificent tits with his come as Brehnda knelt between his thighs and massaged his cock with them.

The girls both had their fun with Smythe, who was more than happy to indulge himself with the two beauties, taking them both several times over before they began to run out of steam. As Bonded, they now had much larger sexual appetites than ordinary people, and could go for much longer.

Eventually, the night wore down, and with the women exhausted, Aran and Smythe dropped off to sleep in the pile of soft female bodies that lay before the fire, but not before the two men had a few words.

"I watched what you did tonight, lad," Smythe said quietly. He was spooned up behind Bella, a thick arm over her waist and a hand cupping a full breast. His head was lying on one of Brehnda's tits.

Aran was facing Smythe, cuddled up to Rayna in a similar fashion. She mewled softly as he gently squeezed her against him. "The Bond?"

Smythe nodded. "I tried to follow what you did, but I lost track of it. It was so complex."

"To be honest," Aran said truthfully. "I don't know what I did. It didn't require any thought, I just did it instinctively."

Smythe smiled, his thick mustaches bending beneath his bold nose. "Perhaps one day I'll get to see you do it again, ey?"

Aran nodded and put his head down, burying his nose into Rayna's hair. How many women could he Bond? Was there a limit? Were there dangers to having too many? He had five women Bonded to him, now. What would they all think of each other?