A Paladin's Training Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antidarius
Antidarius
1,059 Followers

For the briefest of moments, Kreya's eyes flicked down and back up, taking him in, before they returned to his face. Had he not been watching, he would not have noticed, nor would he have seen the slight change of skin tone on her pale cheeks as they flushed.

Shenla, to his left, immediately shucked her own cloak, the attire she wore beneath nothing short of scandalous. She wore nothing but several straps of leather, one carefully placed to cross her nipples, the rest of her impressive breasts bulging around the restraint. Another strap, thinner, ran down from between her tits, over her smooth pussy, and back up through the cleft of her bottom, finally linking up with the strap around her back. Black heeled boots completed the outfit, lifting her shapely calves and further promoting her ample ass.

Saying nothing, the rose-skinned beauty stretched languidly, arms above her head, somehow presenting both her ass and her tits even more prominently.

A glance over his shoulder showed Maloth that as well as Torvin, the other two lackeys were also male, judging by the way their robes sported certain protrusions in front. Even Maloth's breeches tightened as his eyes wandered over his sister. He had to give Shenla credit; she was sex personified.

Glinda and Barrog remained quietly off to one side, unnoticed by their hosts, watching the room with interest.

The air was thick with lust as every male eye glued itself to Shenla, but Kreya's eyes remained on Maloth. She cleared her throat before addressing him. "If you think to shock me with your woman's manner of dress, stranger, then think again. Our ways are far more... liberal than you might believe."

Maloth cocked an eyebrow. This woman was beginning to impress him, and that was no easy task. He would enjoy conquering her completely.

Shenla winked at Kreya and blew her a kiss, accompanied by a smoky chuckle.

"Well, stranger?" Kreya continued. "You spoke of an offer. There is little one such as you can offer the Wardens of the Dead, so I suggest you make it good."

Maloth stepped closer to her, hands out in front to show he meant no harm, though he doubted her lackeys would notice, what with their eyes feasting on his sister. He stopped a mere two feet from the pale girl, his seven-foot frame towering over her, gazing down into her eyes and feeling the pulse of his dark energy as it continued to erode her will. He whispered to her as if she were the only other being in the world. "There is much I can offer you, Kreya. Very much."

"Well?" She asked stubbornly, her face flushing further, her breath quickening.

She was succumbing, but too slowly. Maloth thought quickly; he had hoped she would be further under his influence by now, but she was proving resistant. Yet another annoyance that stemmed from not being at his full strength. Something Torvin had said earlier came to the fore. "Your man said you were after fresh corpses, Kreya. Is this true?"

She raised her chin defiantly, but answered the question. "Perhaps."

"Well, if this is the case," Maloth began, stepping closer again. "I may just have what you need." He deliberately ladened his words with double meaning when seducing women, and the effect was often profound. "By the time I am done with the world, Kreya, there will be thousands, hundreds of thousands of corpses, and all will be yours to do with as you will."

"Nonsense!" She retorted, biting her lip as she fought her body. "How do you propose to achieve such a feat? Where is your army?"

"I am building it as we speak," he replied confidently. "It grows larger every day, and I believe the wardens of the dead have a place in my future kingdom. Imagine a world, Kreya, where you must no longer hide for fear of being executed for performing your magic."

Kreya's face softened for a moment as she listened, before her brow furrowed again. "And who do you claim to be? What man can raise such an army?"

"I am no man," he said quietly, boring into her pale blue eyes with his gaze. "I am Maloth, son of Morgeth the Corruptor."

A collective gasp ran through the necromancers - he assumed that's what they all were -- as he stepped to the side, turning so as to address them all with his next words. "So, you recognise the name. This is good."

"We Wardens have long memories, my Lord," Kreya said, her voice now suitably respectful. "Our Queen tells us that once, many years ago, our ancestors and the Demons worked closely together, and did great damage to the Paladins and their allies."

Maloth knew Kreya spoke the truth; the closer he became to restoring his whole self, the more knowledge -- inherited from his mother -- filtered back into his memory. The Demons and the Wardens of the Dead had ineed been allies during the War, a fact that Maloth intended to use to his advantage.

"Then you should know I have come to reforge our alliance once more," he told the Wardens. "With the Order of Aros extinct, this world is ours for the taking! Do you believe your Queen will wish to meet with me now?"

"Yes, my Lord." Kreya replied quickly, bowing her head slightly. "I will take you to her at once."

Torvin interjected. "Kreya, the hour grows late. It will be unsafe to move them through the city until morning, now."

Impatience arose in Maloth, but he held his tongue.

Kreya agreed with Torvin. "Yes, this is true. Make ready to stay here tonight, and we leave at first light, when the hordes have dispersed." She turned to Maloth, almost apologetic. "Forgive us, my Lord, but at dusk the dead will rise, and it will be very difficult for us to keep you and yours protected while moving. Normally, this would be a simple task, but lately the hordes have been... restless."

"All is well," Maloth replied smoothly. "Perhaps we can spend the intervening time getting better acquainted, especially since we were once allies, and surely will be again."

Kreya nodded, then, along with her fellow necromancers, moved about the room, muttering incantations and waving her hands about, flashes of purple light accompanying their gestures.

Maloth presumed they were erecting some sort of protective barrier. They also warded a large room around back which could comfortably house the horses. Once the mounts were secured, Glinda took the liberty of lighting the fire, and the room soon filled with warmth.

Now in a more relaxed state, the Wardens removed their heavy cloaks, the three men finally revealing themselves. All of them bald and pale as Kreya, Torvin was both the youngest and largest, square-jawed and muscled like a blacksmith, while the other two were slight, skinny fellows. All three had the same pale blue eyes as Kreya, as if the colour were slightly washed out. Beneath their cloaks they had been wearing very little, their upper bodies bare and their lower halves loosely wrapped in a strange white cloth that reached halfway to their knees. They were also apparently devoid of any hair on their bodies, as well as their heads, and most interestingly, they were all three tattooed with strange glyphs and runes on their skin, the black ink contrasting sharply with their pale colouring.

Kreya also dropped her cloak, and Maloth looked her over with interest; she had been hiding quite a stunning figure indeed. Bald and pale, like the men, she sported a slim figure, with firm, proud breasts and flaring hips loosely wrapped in a similar style to the men's waists, leaving her flat midriff bare. Her body, too, was inked all over with strange symbols.

Maloth found himself considering her as an addition to his harem; physically she was pleasing enough, but what was her status? What was the inherent advantage he could leverage? A question came to mind. "Kreya, what is your station among your people? You seem accustomed to command."

"I am the daughter-heir to the Throne of the Dead." Kreya said simply.

Maloth could hardly believe his good fortune. Binding the daughter of a queen was not an opportunity to be passed over. He inclined his head briefly in acknowledgement of her station. "I am glad to finally be properly introduced, my lady." He offered a hand. "To renewing old friendships."

She took his hand, and the physical contact instantly took effect. She gasped as a torrent of lust coursed through her body, carrying her inhibitions away.

She didn't stand a chance.

Before Kreya could throw herself at him, which was bound to occur any second, Maloth signaled Shenla, who immediately went to work, sashaying over to the three men, inviting them to encircle her so they could all fondle her lush body while she unwrapped their cloths.

As predicted, Kreya leapt into Maloth's arms, cinching her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, her lips locking to his in a hot kiss. He ripped away her cloth wraps, freeing her bound breasts, which were smaller than those of his other women, but still pleasing to behold, firm and round.

He held her against him with one hand, the other hand loosening his breeches as he easily walked to the nearest wall, pinning Kreya against it. His tongue still dueling with hers, he ripped away her lower wrap and, with his cock now free, pressed himself up against her smooth, hairless slit, the wet lips opening wide to welcome his girth.

From the corner of his eye Maloth could see Shenla thoroughly enjoying herself, already having dispensed of the leather straps and riding the muscular frame of Torvin, who was lying on his back. The two other male Wardens were standing on either side of Shenla, their small cocks being licked, sucked and stroked while they fondled and squeezed her bouncing tits.

Maloth did not need concern himself with her killing any of them by draining them dry; he had given her explicit instruction not to kill; he wanted to make allies, not start a war.

The aura of lust in the room had not evaded Barrog and Glinda, who were engaged in their own fun, both of them already nude. Glinda, not even having to kneel down due to their size difference, had Barrog's wrist-thick rod between her massive tits, moaning happily as she watched it thrust in and out from between her fleshy mountains.

Eager to get the Binding done, Maloth allowed himself to erupt into Kreya's hot tunnel, his dark seed immediately spreading through her supple body. She clutched him tightly, quivering in an intense climax as her soul became tied to him forever.

A surge of power roared into him as the Binding took hold. Energy coursed through his veins, increasing his strength and sharpening his senses, as well as his mind. If this was how he felt after only four Bindings, he could only imagine how powerful he would become once his harem numbered in the dozens.

He would be as a God, and the world would tremble at his name. Queens would beg him to Bind them, and kings would offer him their crowns in fear.

Binding now done, a further restored Maloth began to fuck Kreya savagely, keeping her pinned against the wall while he used her body, breaking in his newest pet.

The rest of the room did much the same, the lurid scene carrying on well into the night, the grunts, cries and moans of the occupants drowning out the deathly wailing of the undead roaming the ruined city outside.

*

Thunder rumbled across the early evening sky over Ironshire, sounding like a boulder rolling through the heavens. The impending storm was too early to be seasonal, but Smythe failed to notice, as all his attention was on the two fair-skinned beauties sharing his bed.

Busty Rayna, with her fiery red hair tumbling down over her shoulders, rode Smythe's cock languidly, taking her time to enjoy every sensation. Equally buxom Bella was straddling Smythe's face, grinding her smooth pussy down onto his willing tongue. The bedroom was alive with moaning and groaning as the three made love together, as had become their habit since Aran had left town.

Bella and Rayna were Bonded to Aran, who had also Bonded them to each other -- something that Smythe did not yet truly understand -- and so it was natural for them to be together in all things, especially lovemaking.

Rayna had her hands up behind her head as she gyrated on Smythe's cock. He couldn't see her due to Bella blocking his vision, but he could sense her through the Gift. In a way, he was able to see from every angle, which provided no end of enjoyment.

Both women were built with almost identical bodies; fit but curvaceous, with full breasts, good hips and ample bottoms. They weren't as generously proportioned as Elaina, but then Smythe knew of no one who was. Their faces were somewhat different, but both were equally beautiful. Rayna possessed a mane of silky red curls that framed a slender face with high cheekbones and clear blue eyes, while Bella's face was a little more oval in shape, with fuller lips and deep, dark eyes.

"Come in me again, Henley!" Rayna cried, bringing her hands down to squeeze her plump breasts as her hips picked up speed. Bella moaned her own release at the same time, her hips bucking downward with such force that Smythe thought he might lose his nose inside her. He eagerly lapped and flicked at her slick folds with his tongue while she came, using the Gift to determine just what she wanted, and when. She had a small tuft of dark hair just above her slit, but her lips were shaved smooth, which was just fine with Smythe; Paladins were always devoid of hair in their lower areas, so Smythe was used to a nice, smooth snatch. Rayna kept hers exactly the same, though her patch of hair matched the hair on her head.

'Might as well indulge the lass,' he thought to himself as he summoned his climax. A moment later, he roared as he began to fire his come into the gorgeous redhead. As a seasoned Paladin, his climax infected his lovers and pushed to their own peak, if they weren't already there.

Rayna rode him hard while she quivered through her pleasure, and both hands had left her breasts to land on his chest, which she used to support herself as her body convulsed. Finally, she collapsed off to the side, breathing hard. Her hair was matted to her face and body with sweat, which made her look even more beautiful, somehow.

Bella simply collapsed where she was, still straddling his face, her smooth thighs pressed up against his ears. Smythe gently rolled her off to the other side, giving her a gentle smack on the bottom in the process.

"I think I'm going to have to do this daily," Rayna murmured between breaths. Her hand ran up Smythe's thigh and wrapped itself around his still-hard shaft. "Does it ever go soft?"

"Only if I want it to," Smythe replied truthfully.

"Amazing," Rayna said with a giggle. Her hand began to stroke him softly. "For how long can you fuck before you get tired?"

Smythe thought about that for a moment, temporarily getting distracted when Rayna snuggled closer, pressing herself up against his right side and draping a silky thigh over his. He caressed her back with one hand while he answered. "I'm not sure, lass. I've never gotten tired from sex. At least, not in the way that most people do."

"Well, you certainly tired me out!" Bella exclaimed as her head popped up on Smythe's other side. She was still facing the other way with her ripe ass next to his head. Wiggling around some, she placed her head on Smythe's left thigh and watched Rayna's hand sliding up and down his cock. "How is it that all the women in town aren't lined up at your door, Henley?"

Smythe chuckled as he considered what a disaster that would be. "Because I keep my head down, lass," he replied as he brought his left hand down to squeeze Bella's ass. "There's no need for everyone in town to know who I am. To them I'm just Smythe, the man who makes swords and whatnot."

"So, you haven't been with any women in town except for us?" This from Rayna, who tilted her face up from where it was on his chest to look at him. Her hand never stopped it's gentle stroking.

"I have," Smythe began. "From time to time, but I've had to be very careful, as making love with a Paladin feels much different, and some women confuse the pleasure for love."

Bella nodded vigorously, her face rubbing on his thigh. "I can see why, after being with you and Aran."

Smythe grinned ruefully. "It's one of the few facets of the Gift that isn't a benefit; having all this sexual power, but not being able to use it with just anyone. Of course, I could, if I wished, but the consequences would be awful. Imagine all the jealous and jilted husbands and lovers trying to gut me for stealing their wives and such. Not to mention the ruined marriages and broken families." Smythe lifted his head to look at his two lovers. "I'm not in the business of making people's lives harder, if I can help it."

Rayna smiled and gave his cock an affectionate squeeze, and Bella leaned forward a little and ran her tongue over his smooth balls, making him grunt at the pleasurable sensation. Thunder rumbled loudly overhead, and this time, Smythe heard it. Beyond the fact that it was a little early in the season for a storm, something about it bothered him, though he couldn't say what.

Suddenly, both Rayna and Bella inhaled sharply, and their bodies twitched and jerked as they were wracked with extreme pleasure. Smythe could feel it radiating off them like a wave, and it was affecting him, too. Rayna's hand gripped his cock tightly as she climaxed for apparently no reason at all, but Smythe knew better.

When their quivering died down, Smythe gently asked, "Aran again?"

They both nodded in response, and Rayna eventually put some words together. "He's at it again, and whoever he is with is giving him pleasure beyond description, even more than before."

For the last few days, Bella and Rayna had been experiencing massive pleasure at random -- and often inconvenient -- times. These sensations were coursing through the Bond between the two women and Aran, wherever he was. The feelings were intensified still further as the women were Bonded to each other as well as Aran, and these sudden surges were leaving the poor lasses unable to do much except enjoy it.

Smythe was perplexed as to who this mysterious lover of Aran's was. He knew it wasn't Elaina, as she hadn't seen him since he left the Chapel, which meant that he'd found another Paladin -- an incredibly strong one -- or it was something else as yet unexplainable.

Smythe stroked Rayna's hair as she pressed harder against him, and her hand still gripped his shaft like a lifeline, as if it could stop her being carried away in a flood. "Do you know where he is?"

As one, they both pointed in the same direction; almost due north. "I can't tell the distance," Bella mumbled. Her eyes were closed as if she were focusing. "But he is north somewhere, I know that much. He hasn't moved anywhere since the pleasure started, so he must be in the same place."

Bella groggily shifted herself so she was lying opposite Rayna, tucked under Smythe's left arm with her head on his chest. "I miss him," she whispered.

Rayna nodded. "Me too."

Smythe ran his fingers through the women's hair comfortingly. "As do I, girls. You're Bonded to a very special man, and one day the world will know just how special he is."

***

"Yes, Hamlin! Fuck me harder!" Jeira cried as Hamlin pumped his hips. He couldn't believe how much time he and his wife were spending in bed these days; she was like a woman possessed! Not that he was complaining, mind you. Ever since that mysterious young man Aran had visited them, Jeira had been insatiable, needing to be fucked several times a day!

Hamlin didn't know where is own stamina was coming from, as he'd never considered himself a particularly talented lover, but since Aran had placed his hand on Hamlin's head, everything had been different.

Antidarius
Antidarius
1,059 Followers