A Paladin's Training Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barrog drank in the sight of the busty elf, leaning back on her hands with her chest proudly on display and her legs spread slightly. From where he, Torvin and Peldin stood, Ellerion was giving them an excellent showing of her delicious, hairless pussy.

Another strangled grunt came from Maloth as he came inside Mali and lowered his head to rest it on a breast far larger than his head. Almost immediately, Mali's eyes came open. The beautiful giantess looked around briefly, then smiled widely as she felt Maloth atop her, her hands coming up to caress him lovingly.

There was a definite aura of lust in the tent, now, and Barrog knew he wasn't he only one that could feel it. Off to his right, on the other side of where Mali and Maloth lay, Glinda and Kreya were looking down at Maloth and licking their lips.

Still kneeling on the floor, Shenla looked up at Barrog and smiled as she crooked a finger.

That seductive look was back. Barrog stepped forward, shucking his ringmail and undershirt and letting them drop to the floor. Suddenly, Shenla moved, and Barrog's vision whirled as he was pulled down to the fur-covered floor. How had she moved so quickly?

Before he knew it, Shenla had removed his breeches and his boots, and was standing above him, looking down at him hotly while she slowly raised the hem of her skirt. Higher and higher it crept, over her knees, and up over those thick, rose-coloured thighs. After an eternity, her smooth slit came into view, and Barrog's cock twitched in anticipation of being buried inside his goddess once more.

Dimly, he realised the rest of the tent's occupants had begun their own fun. Maloth had resumed fucking Mali, who was now awake and moaning in her deep, honeyed voice. Peldin had paired with Glinda, and was straddling the dwarf, his long, midnight cock ensconced between her epic tits. Kreya and Torvin were already into some serious fucking, and Torvin had already stripped himself and his fellow Warden naked and mounted her from behind, her tattooed body rocking in time with his furious thrusts.

Barrog watched with bated breath as Shenla's diaphanous dress finally came off, her perfect scarlet body fully on display as she discarded the garment and began to slowly lower herself down toward his aching cock, which had begun to leak clear fluid.

Shenla slowly lowered into a squat, with her back straight, her huge tits thrust forward, and her hands on her knees. Barrog had seen talented dancers at brothels do this, but they couldn't hold a candle to the way Shenla did it. Just as he felt like he was about to go insane with need, her rose lips met his dark green, bulbous cockhead and began to slowly engulf it.

The captivating sight of his length disappearing into Shenla's tight snatch was robbed from Barrog as his vision was covered by Ellerion's pussy, smooth and wet, which she lowered down onto his hungry mouth.

Shenla's pussy was the best he'd ever tasted, and the elf's was a close second. His tongue ravished her pink folds, eagerly lapping up the sweet nectar that reminded him of honeyed wine.

Above him, Shenla cried out in pleasure as her thighs touched his, having taken all of him inside her. Barrog knew he was big; elves, humans and dwarves often had trouble managing his cock, but Shenla never did. He felt her begin to bounce, her round ass slapping his thighs and heavy balls each time she came down. Her pussy gripped him, squeezed him, rippled around his entire length as if it were trying to milk his cock.

It didn't take long for Barrog to give her what she wanted. He roared into Ellerion's cunt as his cock erupted, spraying his goddess' insides with his seed as she squealed in delight.

"Oh, yes, Barrog!" She screamed. "Shoot me full of that hot orc juice!"

She said more, but it was lost to Barrog as his long tongue found Ellerion's hard clit and flicked it firmly, sending the elf into spasms, which caused her to lock her luscious, creamy thighs over Barrog's ears, effectively deafening him temporarily.

Ellerion rolled off to recover, and Barrog was once again looking up at the most beautiful creature in the world, who was still impaled on him. With a wicked smile, she stood, her cunt releasing his cock with a wet pop before turning around, giving Barrog an excellent view of her ass, round and juicy.

Again putting all other women in the realm to shame, she put her arms behind her head and lowered herself back down, though this time it was her pink rosebud that began to swallow his cock.

Barrog thought he might tip over the edge and actually lose his mind. Where her pussy was warm and wet, her ass was hot and tight. Barrog grasped her scarlet waist with his hands and watched as she again lowered herself all the way down until he was buried deep in her tight ass.

The others in the room had also shifted somewhat, with Kreya now riding Peldin and Torvin lying between Glinda's round thighs, giving her pussy a good thrashing while devouring those titanic tits with his mouth.

Maloth had somehow changed the size of his cock to something that belonged on a full-grown hill giant, and had it squarely lodged between Mali's gargantuan breasts while Ellerion squatted over the giantess' face.

Barrog could only concentrate on the others for so long, as Shenla's ass was bringing him to the edge again. When he felt her fingers grasp his balls and squeeze them firmly, Barrog lost all control and bellowed again, firing off into Shenla's hot chute.

Knowing he needed time to recover -- fucking a demoness was no small task; it took more out of you than normal -- Shenla stood and moved off to join in the fun elsewhere in the tent, which had long since grown steamy warm.

Barrog smiled to himself as he closed his eyes, happy that once again he was back where he belonged; with Shenla.

***

The whip cracked over Madric's back again, leaving yet another thin gash among the others that criss-crossed his fair skin like some sort of crude, grim pattern.

To Madric's credit, he didn't cry out, he just grit his teeth and inhaled raggedly through his nose.

Eames made it a point to be present at all the Cleansings; a rite that was undertaken by all men and women who wished to become Heralds of Dawn. The Heralds could not be what they were without eradicating from themselves the sinful lust that had made the rest of the world so vulnerable to the Paladins of Aros centuries ago.

Today was Madric's Cleansing, and the fit, dark-haired former watchman was enduring the pain necessary to conquer his fleshly desires. Madric was standing in the centre of the small stone chamber, deep beneath Maralon, with his hands tied together and suspended above his head by a rope on a pulley. Before Madric undulated a beautiful, raven-haired woman, dancing slowly and seductively.

Eames barely noticed such things as physical beauty, but it was necessary to choose someone who was attractive to make the Cleansing most effective.

The woman -- a whore that was under the impression she was being well paid for this -- had long since removed all her garments and revealed her full nudity to Madric, who was forced to watch. Every time he closed his eyes, he got the whip, and every time his loins responded to the whore, he also got the whip.

For Madric, the whip was effective, but it was different for each person. Some folk were so perverted that they enjoyed pain in a sexual way, and Eames had had to get creative more than once to overcome such obstacles. Fortunately, Eames had access to his ancestors' research and discoveries in the field of the human mind, and he had yet to encounter a fetish he could not utilise in a cleansing.

This process would continue until Madric was either Cleansed or broken, and in the latter case, he would be deemed unsuitable to join the Heralds. This was what separated Heralds from ordinary men and women, and made them immune to the disgusting charms of the Paladins.

Eames continued to watch dispassionately as the whip cracked again and again. If Madric was successfully cleansed, he would grow to regard the plethora of scars on his back with pride, as all Heralds did.

The Cleansing was a relatively simple process for men, who in most cases, had simple and uncomplicated sexual desires, though there were always exceptions, of course. For women, however, their fantasies were often far more complex and varied than that of most men, which made Cleansing a more involved task.

In Eames' opinion, women made for stronger Heralds, in many ways, as their Cleansings were often much more difficult to pass.

The whip cracked again, and this time Madric did scream, for the buxom whore was now pressing her buttocks back against his loins and gyrating her hips.

He was close to breaking point; the next few moments would determine Madric's future. Either he would know glory and respect as a Herald of Dawn, or he would be sent back to his life and sworn to secrecy regarding what happened here today.

The whore turned pressed her ample breasts into Madric's thickly-haired chest, and her hand found his limp phallus, squeezing and tugging on it gently while she kissed at his neck. Her other hand dipped between her legs for a moment before bringing them to Madric's nose.

That seemed to have a distinct effect on the man. Again the whip cracked, twice, thrice, and a fourth time, and then Madric began to laugh.

Eames rarely smiled, but his lips twitched ever so slightly as Madric's booming filled the small chamber. Laughter was usually a sign that a man had broken the shackles of fleshly desire, and it would appear that Madric had indeed done so.

"Remove your filthy hands from me, slut!" Madric shouted at the woman, a sneer on his lips.

The woman recoiled, looking offended as she stepped away and moved to recover her clothing.

"Release him," Eames ordered. The Herald holding the whip released a lever, and Madric's hands dropped to his waist for the first time in hours.

Madric sighed, shrugging his broad shoulders and stretching his neck from side to side, sore from the Cleansing.

Now for the real test. "You have done well, Madric," Eames said. "You have done what many men cannot, and relinquished the hold that lust had over your heart. How do you feel?"

Madric thought for a moment. "I feel free," he said quietly, before bursting into laughter once again.

The whore was quickly dressing, eager to get out of the room.

"You are one step away from wearing the robe of a Herald," Eames told Madric. "Your final task is to kill the whore."

Halfway back into her dress, the woman looked at Eames in horror before bolting for the door.

Eames stayed where he was; the door was locked, and there was no other way out of this room. "She has lived a life of sin and lust and corruption, and therefore her life is forfeit. Kill her, Madric, and be truly free."

With a nod, Madric started for the whore, who was frantically pulling at the door latch.

"Please!" She screamed at Eames. "I won't tell anyone about this! I just want to go home!"

Madric's hands were still bound before him, but that deterred him not. Eames watched with a small measure of pride as Madric approached the whore, who was still yanking furiously at the door to no avail.

The slut turned to beg Madric for mercy, and he clubbed her hard across the face with his bound fists, sending her sprawling face-first to the ground. As she groggily tried to rise, Madric straddled her and brought his wrists down and under her chin before pulling them back towards his chest, using the rope to strangle her.

Eames had to give Madric credit for his creativity. Gurgling sounds filled the room as the harlot tried to breathe, but Madric was unyielding, maintaining the pressure with a hateful sneer on his face.

Later, Eames would have the body dumped somewhere it would be found, but not before he found a way to give the people the impression that the murder had been committed by a supporter of the Paladins.

Satisfied, Eames made for the only door in the Cleansing chamber and pressed on a stone to it's left. There was a click, and the latch released. Today was a good day, so far, Eames thought as he strode through the narrow stone corridor. Another Herald to join the ranks, and Eames had yet to pay another visit to the twins he had recently captured. He suspected they bore the so-called 'Gift,' but that would only be revealed once he began his tests.

***

END OF CHAPTER 16

***

Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed the sixteenth instalment of Aran's adventure! For those of you who've been following the story, I'm wondering: who's your favourite character? Favourite good guy? Favourite bad guy? Leave me a comment and let me know!!

***