A Panty Story

Story Info
Business trip leads to kinky pleasures.
1.1k words
4.17
173.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
241 Followers

I have been away on a business trip, which has meant that I have been a bit deprived of some nice fresh panties. I was however able to get out to an action bar 2 nights ago and had an awesome experience.

I had been sitting in the bar for about 5 minutes when a tall blonde wearing a cream business suit walked up and sat on the stool next to me. I wasn't long and we got chatting, her name was Sam. It turned out that her boyfriend was away doing some contract work and he was the very jealous type. He had called earlier and given her a hard time, accusing her of sleeping around while he was away. She was really upset and told me that she had never cheated on him but after his call she felt she just needed to get out and talk to someone and have a few drinks.

We moved from the bar to a table where it was more comfortable and sat talking and have a couple of drinks. As I had been away for a few days I was trying pretty hard to look down her blouse, but her very conservative bra safely covered them. As the evening progressed it the conversation started to move towards our respective sex lives. I soon became apparent that although we both had good sex we were always on the lookout for a little more. We were both a little drunk when Sam suggested we go back to her place for a nightcap. I readily agreed. My cock was already hard at the thought of trying to progress this one further.

When we got to her place I was very pleasantly surprised by her apartment, which was in one of the more expensive areas of town and was really plush. I walked out onto the balcony and noticed a Jacuzzi out there. I have always had a weakness for them. Sam walked up quietly behind me and slipped her arm around my waist. I turned and saw that her jacket was off and she was just wearing her skirt and bra. "Do you want to try it out?" she said pointing at the inviting water. "Sounds like the best idea anyone had had all year" I said.

As I quickly pulled off my suit I looked across at her. She had taken off her bra and had let her skirt slip down to the floor. She was left just wearing her panties. As she was about to pull them off I stopped her and asked her to wait for me to remove them. I quickly pulled my shorts off freeing my now rock hard cock and knelt down in front of her. I slipped my nose into the crevice between her legs while pulling her pussy into my face. I felt she was trying to pull away. I looked up and asked her what was wrong. "I have been wearing those all day" she said " they can't be very nice to smell."

"Just close your eyes and relax," I said. I replaced my nose and just deeply inhaled the strong, sweet smell of her pussy. I slowly pulled down her panties and slipped my fingers into her wet pussy. While I was pumping my fingers in and out of her hot pussy I brought her panties to my nose and carefully positioned her pussy stain against my nose. She has one of the best smelling pussies I have ever come across. She opened her eyes and looked down at me. She instantly tensed up and the thrusting of her hips to meet my fingers stopped. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Lets get into the water and discuss it," I answered.

As we lay in the bubbling water she straddled my lap and fondled me while I gently rubbed her clit. She said that she was not wild about the idea of me sniffing the panties she had worn all day and had not come across any guys like me. I then went into great detail to explain that to me sniffing a woman's panties was my way of sharing her most intimate part and that in many cases I could do this without them even knowing about it. I admitted to her that my wife had had similar thoughts but had finally started to accept that this was one thing that really turned me on. I could see that the thought of something different was starting to appeal to Sam.

We got out the Jacuzzi and moved across to her room. As I walked past our clothes lying on the floor I picked up her panties. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide. I looked down at her neatly shaved snatch, with her hard clit peeping out between her lips. I turned around and slowly let my lips suck her clit into my mouth. Her sweet juices were starting to dribble down the crack of her ass. I felt her lips slip over the head of my cock and her tongue started to roll around my head. I knew that at this rate I would not last long. I slowly got up and lay on my back with my cock sticking up in the air. Sam crouched above me and slid her hot pussy over my cock. As she started to pump up and down I brought those fragrant panties to my nose and once again inhaled her scent as I fucked her.

After we had finished she lay next to me deep in thought. I could see that she was still a little uncertain about my fetish. I thought that in order to give her an idea of what it was that turned me on I wiped out combined juices onto the gusset of her panties and slowly covered her mouth and nose. I could see her hesitate and then as the smell and taste hit her I saw her pause and sniff deeply. Within a few minutes she was licking my juices off the crotch of her panties and really loving it. We were both really tired and slowly started to doze off.

When I woke up the next morning I looked across and saw that Sam was lying on her back next to me and she was wearing a really sexy pair of panties and they were pulled tight against her pussy. I could see the stain where our combined juices had seeped out. I knelt down between her legs and slowly nuzzled her hot pussy. As she woke up she looked down at me. "I see you found my surprise," she giggled. I didn't answer but instead just carried on eating her panty-clad pussy.

I am sitting here writing this account with those same panties to my nose. I doubt we will ever get together again although I wouldn't mind another pair of those worn panties.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
241 Followers