A Parking Lot Surprise

Story Info
My wife accidentally puts on a breastfeeding show to 2 jocks.
2.3k words
4.12
61.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about my wife, Lauren, that I think you will enjoy. First, a little background. We got married several years ago. The most obvious thing about Lauren is her lack of height; she's 4'11" to my 6'1".

Lauren isn't a model (sorry, babe), but she has that wholesome, girl-next-door attractiveness and beauty. Very petite, she normally weighs in at just 94 pounds when soaking wet. Dark, slightly wavy hair just past shoulder length. Pale skin, blue eyes, a small A-cup bust, not an overly-narrow waist, but good hips and rear for her size.

She's dresses conservatively, rarely wearing anything that shows cleavage or thigh. She's paranoid about exposing herself, so she never has worn a bikini and usually wears something over her tankini. As for lingerie... I haven't seen her in any since our second anniversary. She's just not comfortable with being sexy/seductive.

She's the sex-in-the-dark type, embarrassed/bashful about showing her naked body to me. Her pale breasts are small, enough to completely cup with the hand, with slightly-puffy nipples that harden quickly. She wears 34A bras, but sometimes even those are a touch too big.

She has never allowed me to take a picture of her nude or topless, so I've had to resort to sneaking shots when I could. I've caught her changing a few times by leaving my phone propped on the bed, but not much else, and certainly never anything posed or that she's aware of.

Fast forward a bit. A few months after our second anniversary and right before she turned 25, she got pregnant. Lots of exciting changes, both with life and with her body.

She was sick quite a bit and didn't gain much weight, less than 20 pounds. Her petite size, though, made her belly look bigger than it actually was. One acquaintance told her that she looked like a snake that had swallowed an egg! Her hips widened, and her shapely butt gained a little jiggle. Her breasts? They had the greatest change.

Due to her small size, Lauren was afraid that she wouldn't produce enough milk for the baby, who she hoped to breastfeed for a year if possible. But, the early pregnancy tingling and soreness she felt in her breasts was just a sign of the transformation to come.

By delivery day, her breasts had grown to a solid B-cup, and had been leaking a little colostrum for three months. Two days after the baby was born, her milk came in, and that's when they took off. Within a week, she had full Cs, ultimately topping out around a 34D.

Her swollen, firm breasts over-produced milk. Constantly engorged, they looked like they were about to burst. They protruded from her chest like twin volcanoes, with none of the sag you see in many breastfeeding mothers. Her nipples were just below the center line of the breast, with a perfect curve going back down to her ribcage. Stunning, especially from a profile/silhouette view. At her peak size, you'd catch a bit of sideboob if you stood behind her while she was topless. Some of the select few who have seen her photos thought she'd had implants, the change was so dramatic.

Her nipples were as thick as a pinkie finger, an inch long, and nearly constantly erect. The skin on her breasts was stretched taut as a drum, and her boobs were so full of milk they were hard as a rock (except for about 20 minutes after each feeding). During and just after feeding, her areola would swell and darken ever so slightly to form a slight secondary mound on her breast.

As before, I was able to sneak some fantastic videos of her, mainly when feeding or changing. Let me just say, there's not much hotter than your smokin' hot wife dropping her nursing top and displaying her firm, engorged breast. Speaking of hot, it hadn't crossed my mind before this experience, but the milk-producing breast literally feels feverish-warm, and the milk comes out hot.

She produced so much milk while nursing that I'd often wake up of a morning to find her bent over the sink, expressing milk down the drain to relieve the pressure. Talk about a hot way to start the day!

Given her near-constant engorgement, she leaked frequently. Sometimes the instigator was too firm of a hug, or maybe running over a big pothole in the road. If she was changing her bra and I cupped her firm breast, or poked at it, she'd usually start dripping. Many times she sprayed the baby in the face when she opened up her nursing bra or when baby came off the nipple.

Lauren had a hard time keeping weight on. Within three months, Baby drank her down to 85 pounds, leaving her not much more than skin, boobs and bones. It took her almost eighteen months to get back UP to her pre-baby weight!

Now to the story. This happened at Lauren's peak breast size, which coincidentally was at her lowest weight. Probably about seven months post-birth.

We took the baby to see some friends out of state, enjoying a nice weekend away from home. While we were there, Lauren wanted to go do some shopping, so we went out to a big shopping area near downtown.

Before we went in, she wanted to feed Junior, so we found a less-crowded section of the parking lot. She crawled in the back seat to nurse, and put me on lookout for parking lot walkers. Lauren never breastfed in public, because the baby hated nursing covers, and she was too modest to risk accidental exposure.

Nobody was around, so I decided to use the opportunity to sneak some new footage. Lauren was wearing a flowing, sleeveless blue dress, one of the wrap-around v-neck types, along with a white nursing tanktop. Her newly voluptuous bust was displaying a little cleavage, more than she ordinarily would show, but then again her engorged breasts caused many outfits to show cleavage that previously was not present.

She slipped the right sleeve of her dress off her shoulder, pulling her arm out for easier movement, then unclipped the nursing top, exposing her full breast. It had been a little longer than normal since last feeding, so blue veins popped out on the milky-pale skin and her nipple was jutting out like a flagpole on a bare hill. She reached into the car seat and pulled the baby out, putting him to her breast to feed.

Junior popped on and off a few times, then settled in for a long drink. Having gotten some decent video by nonchalantly holding the phone in my hand as I turned around and conversed with my wife, I quit filming. Unfortunately, I missed the best part.

About thirty seconds later, the baby started fussing, and wouldn't feed. Lauren tried to get him to take the breast again, but he just wouldn't, so she decided to try the other side. Like the other side, she dropped the other sleeve, pulled her arm through. The other side of the tanktop had slipped off her shoulder, so she just pushed her remaining strap off, leaving both straps of her tanktop hanging at her elbows. The effect was that she was essentially topless to the waist, both firm breasts on open display. Trying the left breast, this time the baby took to it without question. As it hadn't been fully drained, her right nipple would bead up a pearl of milk, then dribble it down her exposed breast. Every now and then, she'd dab it with a nursing pad. Even though I'd seen it a hundred times before, it was still an intoxicating sight.

After a few minutes, baby was drinking slower and it was evident that he was about done. I glanced around out the windows, didn't see anyone around, and turned back to watch. Junior had pulled off, and Lauren was burping him on her shoulder. As she patted his back, the left breast that he'd been feeding on was spraying a tiny stream of milk, which quickly subsided to a slow trickle. She sopped it up with his burp cloth, wiping her breast and then her ribs before it could get her dress wet.

She turned in her seat, preparing to put him back in his car seat. With her dress and tanktop still at her waist, she half-stood and lifted his into the car seat, buckling him in with her still-heavy breasts hanging by the side of his car seat, a few drops of milk landing on the back seat. It was at this point that I first saw them.

As I said previously, we were at a busy shopping area, though parked in a quiet corner of the massive lot. This was a college town, with some sort of sporting activity, concert or event every weekend this time of year. There was a vehicle parked on our driver side (the shopping center side), with an empty space between us. A pickup truck was in front of us, and there were several empty spaces on the passenger side, where the car seat was.

Strolling toward in our general direction were two big college-age studs, one black and the other white, who by the look of it either were or had been football players. At first glance, I was unsure of where they were headed, but as Lauren was bent over the car seat it became evident that they were headed for the pickup at the nose of our car. I hesitated for a second on whether to alert her, or to just let things play out. I settled on the latter.

Lauren always complained that our car didn't have tinted windows, that it was too easy to see into the vehicle. Evidently she was right, because I saw the dudes pause, and one of them pointed at us. I'm guessing they saw Lauren in the back seat, with her back to them and her dress around her waist. Glancing between my wife and the jocks, I saw them walking up to the car between us, then slow down to an almost-stop, with a good view of the entire back seat from that angle.

Completely oblivious to the situation, Lauren was buckling in the baby. From their viewpoint, the guys might have been able to see the underneath and/or side of her left breast as she was bent over the car seat, but I'm not 100% sure. Once everything was clipped in, she turned back around, and sat down, unaware that two young fellas had moved to within twelve feet of her and were watching her every move.

As she sat down, she bent down to get something out of the diaper bag. Her breasts had almost completely stopped dripping, but each nipple still had a bead of pearly liquid oozing out, slowly dropping as she dug in the bag. Her nursing pads had become soaked, and she wanted new ones before going in to shop.

Sitting up, Lauren began to put the nursing pads into the cups of her tanktop. Unaware of her audience, and trusting that I was still keeping an eye out (I was! sort of), she undid the adhesive on the pads and placed them in her tanktop, giving a great silhouette view to the college dudes, when...

... one of them rapped on the window. Reacting to the noise, Lauren popped her head up and turned toward the window, unwittingly giving the two guys a full-on view of her firm breasts and erect nipples. The sudden movement and shock at seeing two college-age guys standing by the window caused both breasts to renew leaking. After a split-second pause of shock and realization, she shrieked, dropped her straps and crossed her hands to instinctively cover her breasts. The x-shape of her posture accidentally served to accentuate her full breasts.

Frozen for a few moments, Lauren forgot to turn around. As she blushed furiously, color creeping down her neck and onto her pale chest, the dripping of her milky breasts turned into a full stream, with the pearly liquid flowing through her fingers and down her arms. I feigned an astonished reaction. It seemed to happen in slow motion, but probably only covered four or five seconds. I looked at the two guys - the black stud was mouthing an amazed "WOW" and the white jock's jaw had dropped.

The two guys began hooting and cat-calling. Lauren dropped her hands and snatched her dress up to her chin, giving one final flash of her full breast-ly glory to the two guys. The black guy leaned into the window and kissed it, while the white guy rapped the glass and hollered "That was AWEsome! How about some more?" I honked the horn and angrily motioned for them to leave.

Stepping back and giving a final thumbs-up to Lauren, the two laughed, exchanged high-fives, and got in their truck, revving the engine as the pulled out.

She waited until they were out of sight, dropped her dress again and hurriedly wiped herself dry, then quickly put herself back together. I apologized and repeatedly said that I didn't see them coming, using the excuse of the side panel as a blind spot. Her anger turned into complete embarrassment after a few minutes, before regaining her composure enough to continue with our shopping trip. She was so worked up from the event that by the time we finished going through two stores in the mall, she had to stop and change her nursing pads again, because she'd continued to leak! I think she gave me the benefit of the doubt on my story of not seeing them.

By the end of the day, she was able to laugh a little about the show she gave them, although she was (and still is) completely mortified about the whole ordeal. I've kicked myself ever since for not getting the best part on film... it would have been award-winning!