A Particularly Easy Pony to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was remarkably dense. "I'm sorry," he said.

"You need seven inches of solid muscle," I explained reasonably, "and a good soothing jet of creamy,"

"Georgina!" he protested.

"Not up to it?" I asked, I tried a seductive smile, "I'll get tacked up and you can audition."

He looked so bewildered, confused, yes he would be perfect, I decided, just the physical and if he passed that, well.

I didn't get Tacked up, Daddy shouted that Tea was served so we sat on the terrace and spoke of what was in the newspapers.

Finally Daddy got around to business, "Tom, I gather Georgina has explained the nature of the business," he said and when Tom nodded he continued, "We could use you, Tom, There's a research bursary going."

"I was hoping to go to Oxford." he said

"Yes, it's the course you applied for, we can offer to you, personally that is:" he emphasised, "We can offer you research facilities unavailable to other students," Daddy said, "And Kitten will be studying there as well." I glared at him, "Although she doesn't know it yet."

"And the downside is?" he said.

"Regular sex with me?" I suggested.

"No seriously," Daddy said, "you will be expected to impregnate a number of retiring successful Pony Girl performers." he paused, "But that depends on the physical, and that's over to you Kitten."

"Shall we?" I asked and Tom nodded so I just took Tom's hand and we ran to the gap in the hedge and then up the bank to Melton Villa, he was panting and blowing as we got to the stables, I went straight to the training room, took my panties off and bent over the training bar.

He just stared, I suppose it looked odd, a metal bar six inches or so diameter between two concrete walls in the middle of a shed, normally the girl bend right over the bar and has her wrists cuffed to her ankles and is gagged and blinkered as well as generally being Tacked up but I didn't care.

"Come on!" I shouted, as I peeled my top and bra off, "Surely you're not gay?"

"It's not how I imagined," he said as I undid my skirt and wriggled it over my head.

"Well it's how it is," I told him, "So do it!" I said and I bent over the bar again and stared at him looking up between my own legs.

He paused, looked at me so sadly, and then started to undo his trouser belt, then he looked round for hook for his jacket and, "For Gods sake!" I shouted, but he pedantically folded his jacket placed it on the wall, placed his folded shirt and tie on his jacket, lowered his trousers, eased his shorts over his huge erection as just as I thought I was about to explode he began to ease it inside me.

It was so good, so warm and filling and, and then his hands were on my breasts and he pulled me more upright so he could kiss my neck.

"Can't you just fuck me," I asked, "Why all the touchy feely stuff?"

"It's called making love," he said.

"Well I want a fuck," I told him, "So get on with it." and he did oh how he did, and each thrust ground my clit into the bar and I screamed and at every withdrawal I gasped.

"You really should gag her Tom." Daddy said as he watched us, "she sounds like the Flying Scotsman,"

"Yes sir," Tom replied,

"Oh well, good oh, you can do Sabrine next," he said and he wandered off.

"No you bloody wont!" I warned him, but in my mind the pink fluffy clouds were building, a great big fluffy hedgehog was walloping around my mind, and then there was this rushing and a huge fluffy green flying Scotsman train was rushing in and out of a tunnel, and I didn't know which way was up.

"Oohhh," I gasped, "Please," surely he should have come by now, "Tom," I said and suddenly oh my god he just exploded, inside me, pumping, pumping, pumping his cream deep inside me oh my god! My knees buckled and I collapsed over the bar.

"How was it for you?" Tom asked predictably.

"Yes, Ok, shall we get a Coffee?" I asked, well I wasn't going to admit it was fantastic was I?

I dressed quickly, and headed for home and a bath, it felt like he had shot gallons of cum into me and it was busy running out, I didn't wait for him, but he was waiting for me when I opened the Bathroom door, dressed only in a bath towel "Unfinished business," he said and he bent down to kiss me, he tasted good, I knew I tasted of Minty mouthwash, I relaxed and he just swung me off my feet,"Bedroom?" he asked.

I kicked my bedroom door open and he carried me in, and set me down on the bed, then he bolted the door and began to strip, "For heavens sake!" I shouted as he carefully folded his shirt, "Tom please," and then he was on me, "No, they're still tender," I protested as he messed around with my nipples, but finally he decided to kiss my neck, "No marks." I said.

"Don't you ever stop giving orders?" he asked.

"Tom!" I protested and then he was on me, "Oh Tom," I don't remember how it happened but suddenly he was deep inside me, all eight inches of him, I almost expected his thing to come up my throat and into my mouth from inside, oh he was good, so good, "So good!" I muttered, "Oohhh soooo gooood," was it Tom, was it the fact I hadn't had any decent straight sex for ages but I didn't care this was awesome.

"Want to change position?" he asked.

"Nooo," I gurgled, but there were three giant fluffy purple Corgettes having a pitched battle inside my head, and a Crocodile with a Gucci handbag and.

"Oops sorry," Tom said, "Can't hang," he said and he started cumming, not as much as before but nice, we lay for ages, until I realised his cum was seeping into my sheets and mattress where I had to sleep.

"Up, Up, Up," I ordered.

"Giving orders again!" he said and he pinned me to the bed for a long lingering mouth to mouth kiss.

He released me eventually, "Look I said, you need to realise who's in charge," and he pinned me down again.

I came to the conclusion that maybe he misunderstood what I meant, but I decided but it didn't matter anyway if it was this good.

Daddy rapped on the door, "Miss Farque is due in ten minutes Kitten," he said, "Get a shower first dear please, I suggest you share the water Mister Warrender," he said knowingly, "Cold preferably, Ten Minutes."

"What do you think Tom?" I asked.

"Oh, it can't be helped," he said.

"About the job?" I asked.

"Can I see you again?" he asked.

"All the time if you take the job," I told him.

"Yes, then yes," he agreed.

I did need the cold water, as Daddy suspected, not for me but for Tom, his powers of recovery were distinctly promising and nine minutes after Daddy came to find us I hustled Tom Downstairs.

I was still struggling to straighten my black knee length almost backless posh dress we I came downstairs and had no time to find any pantihose or stockings, but at least my pearl necklace and ear rings looked the part even if they were great grandma's cast offs!

Daddy was waiting for us, "Shall you join us do you think Tom," he asked as Tom went to open the front door.

"Yes Sir, I think I should like that," Tom agreed.

"Okey Dokey, I'll get the forms together make some calls, that sort of thing and ring you tomorrow or the day after," Daddy promised, "Do you have any worries at all?"

"Of course sir, I don't really know what is involved sir." he said.

"Well, don't be misled by Georgina,"Daddy said seriously," this is a serious job young man," he emphasised, "It can be very demanding, especially on a bitterly cold January morning,"

"Yes sir," Tom said, as Daddy opened the front door.

"But to begin with you will be helping to train Georgina or Rose as she is known professionally." Daddy said, "and I must say." he said, "In my experience she is a particularly easy Pony to please."

"Yes sir I'll remember that, Thank you sir," Tom said.

"Particularly easy Pony to please?" I queried, "What did you mean a particularly easy Pony to please?"

To be continued...

12