A Parting Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felix kissed her as he ground his still clothed pelvis against hers, the slab of meat in his pants thickening more and more with every pass against her body. Cassandra pulled him tight against her and rolled them over, landing on top and straddling his waist. She dug her nails into his chest and slid them down, leaving thin red lines down his body as he groaned in pleasure. She slid down his legs, opening up the button on his jeans as she went.

Cassandra pulled his pants completely off, tossing them across the room as she eyed the front of his briefs bulging outwards at the insistence of Felix's stiffening member. Felix watched as she slowly leaned forward, nuzzling her face against it and gently biting at the fabric while he ran his fingers through her hair. She grabbed the waist of his underwear and pulled them down, releasing the solid slab of flesh that had been hiding behind the fabric, though it wasn't long exposed as she immediately took it into her mouth, eliciting a moan from Felix as she slowly engulfed him.

"Goddamn it," he whispered. "You'd think I'd be used to how fucking good that feels by now."

She chuckled as she licked around the head of his penis, stroking along his shaft before going back down. Felix threw his head back, moaning as he tightened his grip on her hair. As he began to feel his climax coming on, Cassandra removed her mouth from his member and climbed atop him, spreading her legs as she slowly inserted him into her delicate opening. She inhaled sharply as the entirety of his penis entered her, grinding herself lightly against him as her lips touched his pelvis.

"Cass, you've never been on top before," Felix said. "I'm kinda shocked."

Cassandra smiled. "It's your last night in Athens, I wanted to give you something nice."

Felix pulled her down into a gentle kiss as she continued to rotate her hips. "Anything with you would have been nice. This is just amazing."

She pushed herself upwards, exposing all but the tip of Felix's manhood, then slid back down, popping her rear backwards to allow him even further into her. He reached back around and took a firm grip on her backside, spreading her cheeks apart and thrusting upwards as she slid down, causing Cassandra to begin to moan loudly.

"Don't... don't stop!" Cassandra cried out, ceasing to grind against him as Felix repeatedly threw his rock solid manhood into her. She gave up trying to hold herself upright and fell, laying her naked body against his. Finally, he rolled them over so he was atop her, grasping at the backs of her silky thighs and delving deep into the warmth of her damp flower. Cassandra's face twisted and contorted into expressions of pain and pleasure, eventually coming to a middle ground that brought Felix to the brink of orgasm.

"Cass," he whispered, continuing his thrusts. "I'm... I'm gonna-"

"Stay inside!" she begged, hooking her heels around the backs of his legs and clawing into his back. "Don't... don't pull it out!"

Felix obliged, lifting her hips up so he was thrusting down, eliciting restrained screams that came out as whispered whines. He bent in to kiss her as his orgasm worked its way through his body, spewing his seed into the depths of her femininity. As he felt the energy draining from his body, Felix collapsed atop her, the two of them panting in unison, fighting to regain their breath, his spent penis slowly softening as it remained inside her. Wordlessly, their eyes met and they smiled, rolling again so Cassandra was back on top. She pulled a strand of hair back that had fallen into Felix's face, kissing him before laying her head beside his. "I wish you didn't have to go."

"Yeah," he sighed, running his fingers through her hair. "Me too."

The next day she bid him farewell at the airport, and she was the only thing on his mind the entire trip back home. As he gathered his bags and walked to the cab terminal, he saw a face he didn't expect. One that he wished he hadn't seen.

"Hello Felix," called Amanda Dorson from aside her black SUV. "I hope you didn't forget about me while you were away."

Felix stopped dead in his tracks. This would be a problem.

12