A Party of Losers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My work here is done," the DJ, surveying the incredible scene he'd created in the club. "I'll leave you with a little Kanye to give you time to gather your duds and clear out to wherever you want to go," and he started playing the eerie sounding "Amazing."

As the slow drumbeat started, Gina's boyfriend, who didn't look too happy over her antics with me, came to collect her. I headed over to my pile of clothes and ran into the spokesperson.

She looked marvelous, little tits with nipples fully extended, precisely trimmed landing strip above her labia, the strand of pearls around her neck making her look especially nude.

Her eyes zeroed in on my fully extended five inches.

"Got any plans for that?" she teased.

"A few," I answered, sheepishly, not sure how I was supposed to act in this kind of situation.

"Might any of them involve me?" she asked.

"That would be at the top of the list," I said, feeling like I finally gave a right answer. "I'm staying at this hotel if you'd like to come up."

We gathered our clothes and as I started uncrumpling my shirt and pants to get dressed, she said, "Don't you thing that's kind of a waste of time? They'll just be coming back off."

"Well how will we get upstairs?" I asked.

"I thought I'd take the elevator," she said, and headed out of the bar with a wad of clothes under her arm.

Knowing when to take a hint, I followed her into the lobby.

12