A Party of Three

Story Info
He's invited to a party thrown by two friends.
2.5k words
4.03
38.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I the first one to arrive?"

Janet smiled indulgently as she beckoned me in. "Not at all," she answered. "Lori is here already." I heard a muffled hello from the kitchen and replied in kind, while drinking in the barely concealed spectacle that was Janet's impressive physique. I had always known that she had an excellent figure, but had never known quite so much of it to be on display.

The blouse that she wore was very white and surprisingly tight; so much so that it revealed quite clearly that she was wearing nothing underneath it. The outline of her breasts could easily be seen, and her nipples were well defined against the cut of her blouse She wore a black skirt which was also very tight, but high slits on both sides showed off her legs to the highest degree. He hurriedly looked away before his mouthing excitement could manifest itself physically.

He stepped into the spacious living room to greet Lori, who had emerged from the kitchen with a checkered towel in hand. She was also dressed very provocatively; in this case, with a red dress that hugged her generous curves like an anxious lover and strongly suggested that she wasn't wearing any underwear whatsoever. He muttered something polite about her appearance, turned quickly to the window, made some inane comment about the view and wondered how obviously he was blushing.

"How many other people are coming?" he finally asked.

Behind him, Lori and Janet exchanged a quick, private look. "No one else, actually."

He turned back to face them, curiosity lifting one eyebrow. "Small party."

"You might even call it an intimate gathering," Lori suggested.

He speared her with a quick, inquisitive glance. Something about the way in which she'd stressed intimate -- No, he thought, she certainly doesn't mean that. Suddenly at a loss for words, he quirked one side of his mouth up in a silent smile and turned once again to the living room window. He was increasingly aware that they were moving closer to him, and was shortly overwhelmed by the warmth of their bodies as they sidled up to the window on either side of him. He felt like he was going to jump out of his skin.

Lori breathed into his ear, "You know that we have a couple of secrets to confess."

Janet readily agreed as she turned to face him, leaning up against the wall. He was a head taller then she was, and a simple downward glance was sufficient to see that she'd undone the top two buttons on her blouse and confirm that she was, indeed, braless. He drew his breath in with a sharp gasp, the smooth skin of Janet's small but pert breasts almost begging for his touch. She drew one finger up along the edge of the material, pulling the blouse a little bit further open to reveal that much more of her flesh. "Secret number one," she said with an alluring smile, "is that we've been waiting for this for years."

Lori had moved closer to him as well, and the length of her body was pressed against the left side of his. "Don't tell me that you haven't noticed the way we've been flirting with you?"

He was finding it extremely difficult to pull his attention away from Janet's cleavage, but muttered something about having noticed it. "I never thought it would lead to this though."

Lori's breath was very warm and moist on his earlobe, and he suddenly realized that she was whispering to him. "Didn't you ever wish it would?"

The incongruity of such a question, given his present circumstances, struck him as suddenly funny. "More often then I should probably admit," he said.

Janet looked over at Lori with a secretive smirk and asked, "Time for the second secret?"

"oh, I think so." Lori deftly slipped past him and drew Janet into a lingering, tactile and steamy embrace. Their lips met with a hungry passion, and one of Lori's hands slipped up beneath Janet's blouse to cup her small breast. Both moaned softly, and he was suddenly painfully aware of the way in which Lori's ass was grinding against his stiff cock. He dropped his hands to her hips, and drew his strong fingers up along the slinky material of her dress.

They broke their kiss briefly when Lori arched her back and pressed her ass a little more fully against his hips. She threw one arm back around his neck and lifted her chin up toward his lips as their mouths met in a firm kiss, made all the more compelling by the hint of another mouth having been so recently involved. Janet watched them both with wide eyes, her hands finishing the task of exposing her breasts to their view and explained, "Lori and I are lovers, but we've wanted to have you for a long time."

For one delirious moment he wondered if this was all some sort of joke, and would have asked as much were it not for Lori's mouth, which was quite completely occupying his own. She broke the kiss with a lingering tug on his lower lip, which Janet watched with hungry appreciation as she deftly rolled her thick, short nipples between tender fingertips. It took surprisingly little time for them to make it to the bedroom, and even at that, the journey seemed to consist only of fleeting touches and the rustle of fabric as three sets of clothing were readily discarded until finally each of them stood, nude, by the foot of Lori's bed.

To say that it was an intoxicating moment would be a ludicrous understatement.

Naked, the differences between the two were even more apparent. Lori was voluptuous in the extreme, her large breasts quivering with each of her movements and literally dwarfing Janet's much smaller chest. A wisp of hair led downward to the tip of her pussy, trapped between her soft and succulent thighs which in turn pressed upward against her delightfully full ass. There too, Janet differed in appearance. She was shaven completely clean, and the hint of her mounting excitement was evident on the smooth, tanned skin of her inner thighs. He watched as both clambered onto the bed, turning in a jumble of arms and legs as they came once more to face him and his burgeoning erection.

"Everything we were hoping for," Janet breathed.

"And then some," Lori said with a giggle.

Lori's mouth was the first to embrace his cock, and the sheer perfection of her tantalizingly slow yet ultimately complete descent onto his shaft quickly provoked a throaty purr of contentment. For her part, Janet pushed up from the bed and moved to stand on the edge closest to him. There, bracing her palms on his shoulders and curling her toes against the mattress, she leaned forward and offered her breasts to him with a teasing smile. Pressing upward with his neck, he brought his lips into contact her crisp flesh, opening his mouth to accept a good portion of her pouting breast before pulling slowly back with the tips of his teeth, scraping against the skin softly and pulling briefly on the nipple.

Lori had taken both of his balls into the palm of her hand and began rolling them softly in place as she tickled and teased the length of his shaft with her skilled lips and tongue. She attacked his cock with strokes of varying length, sometimes withdrawing almost completely; other times pushing against him with short thrusts of her lips, yet always sweeping and probing with her wet tongue. Her free hand had found its way to the back of his thigh, and her index finger traced soft figure eights across the expanse of skin.

Janet had foregone her grip on his shoulders to wrap her arms around the back of his head, crushing his face to her pert breasts and tugging firmly at his thick, pervasive hair. For his part, he devoured her flesh with a hungry passion that bordered on desperation. His breath came in short gasps, stolen from those moments when her grip lessened and he was able to pull back from her flawless chest. The pressure on his cock was beginning to build to unreasonable proportions, and apparently sensing this, Lori reluctantly drew back and allowed his glistening to shaft to fall from her mouth.

Both he and Janet glanced down and were able to catch the faint line of precum that connected him to her mouth for a long moment, before she quickly licked her lips in satisfaction, savouring the last taste of him and swallowing the sweet precum with a lusty smile. He licked his lips, his mouth suddenly dry and empty as Janet pulled her breasts back from his touch. She slowly drew her fingertips along the sides of his face and tilted her chin downward to indicate his slowly pulsing cock. "Now that's what I want," she said slyly.

Lori instantly pushed back along the bed, stretching out in a slow and deliberately languid way. She drew her legs closed for an instant until both his and Janet's eyes had found her body, then turned her thighs outward, revealing her glistening pussy as if for the first time. She traced the line of her outer lips with one finger and whispered up to him, "I want your tongue right here," she emphasized this last word with a short pat upon her still hooded clit.

The logistics were surprisingly difficult to arrange, but ultimately Janet sat on the floor near the edge of the bed and allowed him to straddle her head and shoulders. Almost instantly, her mouth opened to taste his cock, eliciting a short gasp from him as he lowered his upper body across the bed to come within reach of Lori's waiting, wet pussy. Janet's approach to his cock was almost the absolute opposite of Lori's, she hovered around the tip and used her teeth to sporadically tug at the skin that lined his shaft. It was never enough to be painful, but the sensations drove repeated shivers up along his back. Lori was watching his reaction intently, and finally asked, "Do you like the way Janet sucks cock?"

"Its certainly different," he gasped. Lori flexed her thighs slightly, as if to remind him of his other duties. "I haven't forgotten," he promised. Indeed, the only reason he hadn't yet lowered his mouth to her slit was his delight in looking down at her flawless body. "You do have a beautiful pussy," he admitted.

Lori's hands had found her breasts, and her fingers pulled gently on her pert nipples as they spoke. "Thank you," she finally said. From beneath them both, the wet sounds of Janet's cock- sucking could faintly be heard. Without making any reply, he tipped his head slightly forward and touched the nub of her clit with the tip of his hot, wet tongue. The suddenness of it all brought a gasp of shock to her lips, and a fresh flood of juices from her pussy. These pooled into his palm as he slid two fingers into Lori's cunt; the tips spreading slightly once they were both inside -- each pressing against her innermost flesh.

His long, slender fingers continued to dart in and out of her body as his tongue thrashed against her tiny clit, the mixture of saliva and her own excitement causing it to grow increasingly slick beneath his tongue. His hands slid up over her body as she pulled his mouth closer against her pussy, even as Janet's continued and enthusiastic attentions to his cock continued to distract him from Lori's body. He'd begun to thrust his cock into her mouth almost without conscious thought, and as her tongue continued to tease him toward orgasm his thrusts had grown deeper, stronger and slightly more reckless.

He fell free from her mouth with a muted slurp, and stroked his cock along the side of her chin before Janet's hands found and steadied his shaft. Apparently sensing the shift in Janet's position, Lori suddenly threw her legs open and pushed slightly back from his mouth. "Fuck me now," she hissed insistently. "Stuff that big cock into my pussy!" she screeched.

As he raised himself up to comply with her throaty request, Janet slid out from beneath his legs and threw herself across Lori's body. Her legs sank down over the other woman's shoulders and, judging from her immediate squeal of pleasure, Lori had wasted no time in putting her tongue to work. Janet's hands, meanwhile, had found his cock and guided it into Lori's sweet pussy with sure confidence. Her body opened instantly to his shaft, and he sank himself inside of her with one, long thrust. Janet's tongue found his cock as he drew slightly back, and alternated constantly between licking him and Lori's clit.

Lori's hips thrust back to meet each thrust of his own, and between the two of them, both Janet and the bed itself shook noticeably with each mutual movement of their bodies. That, coupled with the general excitement of the night plus Janet's constant teasing tongue movements, drove him toward an imminent and uncontrollable need to orgasm. They each seemed to sense and savour this development, and it was Janet's hand that guided my cock from Lori's pussy to hold it tentatively between her mouth and Lori's pussy. Without even needing to hear what they wanted, his hands dropped to curl around the length of his shaft, stroking it to his impending release.

Janet's mouth hung open in eager anticipation, and her fingers stroked Lori's outer lips almost of their own accord. Then, with a suddenness that surprised him most of all, his fingers flew from his cock as his orgasm exploded upon them all; the long spurts of thick cum splashing across mouth and pussy both. Janet swallowed as much as she could, but some dripped from her lips and chin down onto Lori's slit, while still more of his cum further moistened her pussy and ran down between her ass cheeks.

He fell forward onto one hand as the extremity of his release began to sweep over the rest of his body, allowing his cock to push forward at the same time. Janet was quick to steal another couple of licks from the tip, before letting it press slightly inward against Lori's pussy. The last remnants of cum dribbled out between his shaft and her outer lips, and again Janet's tongue was busily lapping up all that could be found. All three sighed heavily as the moment began to ebb, and slowly each pulled themselves into the bed. Lori lightly kissed his lower earlobe, looking across the expanse of his body to Janet who had curled up on his opposite side. "Good party?" she asked him playfully.

"Tremendous party," he agreed. Lori's hand had found his cum-covered cock, and had begun to slowly stroke it back to its firmness. He suddenly had the realization that, as it was, things could continue for a long time to come.