A Party Pete Won't Ever Forget

Story Info
Popular girls take advantage of a nerd.
7.8k words
3.72
165.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 and legal consenting adults.

*

The senior year in high school was just around the corner for Pete and his classmates. Pete was what everyone calls "the social outcast" of the class. He wasn't very smart or athletic. In fact, clumsy described him best. Pete had always wished he were popular, just so he could hang out with the good-looking women.

He didn't care about the accolades or sports glory. He heard the athletes talk about the parties they went to and got laid; the good-looking women they were dating. While he would have loved to be getting laid also, he only wanted one girl.

Stacy was the best-looking girl in school and the only popular girl that talked to Pete. She hung out and partied with the popular people, but talked to everyone. She was a star basketball player, leading her team in scoring. Pete loved her athletic build and long, blond hair.

Thursday afternoon, Janet, the bitch of the popular women, approached Pete. Pete was shocked that she was standing there before him. She was actually smiling too. She was always the first person to poke fun at him.

"Hi Pete. How are you doing?" Janet inquired.

Not knowing what to say or to think, Pete replied, "Um...I am fine."

Janet continued, "A few of us girls are having a senior party at Sarah's parents' cabin this weekend. Would you like to come?"

Pete was dumbfounded. Was he dreaming? Why would she want to invite a nerd like him? "No thank you. My family is having a get together this weekend."

"Come on Pete! It will be fun. We will have beer and girls galore. I heard you just had your 18th birthday. Me and a couple of my friends have also recently celebrated our 18th birthday. We are adults now. No longer childish kids. We only have a few weeks left in school so let's have some fun. Oh, by the way, Stacy is even going to be there! I know you like her. I can tell by the way you stare at her every time she walks by you."

"I don't know. I don't really drink," Pete replied.

He couldn't understand why she would want him to come to the party. She never wanted anything to do with him before, besides she would probably just make fun of anyways. Going did sound fun though, especially because Stacy was going to be there.

Giving it a final shot, Janet leaned in and whispered in Pete's ear. "Do you know that Stacy has a crush on you Pete? She won't admit it, but you should see the glow on her face when she talks about you. I will hook you up and you may even lose your virginity. No parents will be there, just a group of us seniors. I will pick you up Saturday afternoon. See you then Pete!"

Janet's voice sounded almost seductive. She winked at him as she turned and walked away. Pete wasn't sure whether to be excited or horrified. He hadn't said yes, but it didn't sound like she was going to take no for an answer. What was he going to do? How would he explain this to his parents? What would he say and how would he be able to interact with the popular group?

Saturday afternoon came and Pete had packed a small bag of clothes. He didn't know what to wear or what to bring, so he just packed a few of his best-looking clothes, though none of them were stylish. Pete told his mom he was going to go over to his friends for the weekend.

A horn honked outside and Pete ran out the door, almost falling down the steps. Janet was waiting, parked by the curb in her parents' Grand Caravan. The passenger door opened and Pete slowly climbed inside, feeling anxious and nervous. He took the empty seat in the back next to Ally and Jen, two of Janet's friends.

Pete looked at the rest of the girls, looking for Stacy, as the Caravan pulled out of the driveway. He saw Alice and Julie in the bucket seats in front of him and was sure that was Sarah in the passenger seat. Janet was driving like a wild-women down the road, heading out of town. Pete wondered where Stacy was.

"We are going to have such a great time this weekend aren't we girls?" Janet said, breaking the silence as she looked at Pete through the rear-view mirror.

All the girls laughed and agreed before hooting and hollering. Pete turned to Alice and asked, "Where is Stacy?"

"Oh Stacy," Alice replied. "She will be up later. She had to um...meet with a college recruiter this afternoon about a possible scholarship. She said she would be up there as soon as she could though."

Pete felt a little awkward being around a bunch of popular, beautiful women from his class. This was like a dream come true. What he appreciated the most is that they were being so nice to him. He didn't know what had changed, but he didn't care at this moment. He was about to experience a weekend that even the popular guys would be envious of enjoying with all these beautiful women.

They arrived at the cabin and unpacked. The girls and Pete put some wood in the fire pit behind the cabin. A large woods, except for the clearing around the cabin, surrounded them. Pete went back into the cabin to use the restroom. While in there, he heard the girls laughing and giggling outside.

He tried to listen to what they were saying, but he couldn't make out their words. Upon exiting the restroom, Julie said, "Here you go, Pete!" as she handed him an opened bottle of beer. Pete instinctively stuck out his hand and took the beer then stood there and watched Julie walk away. He didn't drink beer nor did her really even like the taste of it.

Her nice ass wiggled with every step she took. Her jeans seemed to be stuck to her ass. Pete could feel the dick in his pants begin to stir. He followed her to the backyard where the fire was burning. Sarah turned on the radio and turned it up loud. Since there was no one else but them around, it didn't matter how loud they played the music. Jim took a seat in the empty lawn chair around the fire circle.

They all sat and drank, while joking around and talking about what they were going to do after high school. Most the girls had a few beers in them already, though Pete was still milking his first one. He didn't want to get plastered this early in the evening, especially since Stacy would be arriving soon

"Hey Pete, are you going to drink with us or would you like a nipple for that beer?" Ally blurted out.

Pete didn't know what they meant by a nipple for his beer. He didn't know most the popular lingo that they used so he didn't reply. He simply kept his eyes low and looked at the fire.

"Come on Pete, drink up!" Jen said.

"Did someone say a nipple?" Alice said jokingly as she lifted her shirt.

She was half drunk and ready to have some fun. Alice started to lift her bra up over her breasts when Jen grabbed a hold of Alice's shirt and pulled it down.

"Quit it Alice. You are going to make Pete cream his pants," Jen commented.

Pete could feel the bulge in his pants growing. Just the thought of seeing a woman's nipple started to make him hard. He wished Jen would have let Alice continue lifting her shirt and bra. He had never seen breasts in real life, only in his dad's magazines. Just seeing Alice's bra had him aroused though.

"Do you want to see my nipples instead?" Jen asked Pete as she approached him and sat on his lap.

Pete was dumbfounded and didn't know how to reply. Before he was able to speak, Ally playfully shoved Jen off Pete's lap. Pete looked around, trying to figure out why the girls were being so flirtatious with him. He assumed it was because they were drunk. He also wondered why there were no other men at the camp.

Ally leaned in and whispered to Pete, "I apologize. Jen gets a little flirtatious and bold when she is drinking."

Pete replied, "That's okay. I didn't really mind it."

"Oh! You are right. I can tell you didn't mind," Ally said with a grin on her face as she looked down at the bulge in Pete's pants and winked.

Pete felt really awkward. He wasn't used to being flirted with or the buzz that was beginning to set in from the alcohol. As the sun was beginning to set, the girls were being loud and acting crazy. Jen became more and more flirtatious as the night went on, as did Julie and Janet. Pete wondered where Stacy was though. He didn't have a problem looking at these gorgeous classmates of his at all, but Stacy was the reason he had come on the camping trip. He wanted to see Stacy.

"Do you know when Stacy is getting here?" Pete asked Janet.

"I am not sure hon. I am sure she will be here soon, but let's not worry about her right now." Janet leaned in and whispered in Pete's ear, "Ally is saying that she saw your bulge through your jeans earlier and it was huge. Is that true?"

Pete could feel himself blushing as he became thoroughly embarrassed. He hadn't ever seen another penis so he wasn't sure if it was huge or not. Janet put her hands on his knee and began moving it up his leg. He did not feel comfortable with her touching his leg at all. Something was starting to seem a little off to him. There were no other men here, Stacy has still not arrived and he was with a group of girls that had never been nice to him.

"Can I see it?" Janet asked.

Pete pushed her hand away instinctively as it reached his inner thigh. He could feel his dick growing hard again because the touch of her hand felt good and he had never been touched like that by a woman before. He wanted to tell her no, but he was afraid he would make her mad so he did not reply at all.

"I can tell you are enjoying this Pete," Janet exclaimed as she looked down at his crotch. "Can I please see it? I want to see it and touch it so bad."

A crowd began to surround Pete as Janet begged. Ally leaned in and blew softly in Pete's ear, opposite Janet. Ally leaned in and gave Pete a long kiss. Pete's mind began to spin. He was going into pleasure overload. He could tell that his dick was rock hard now. He had masturbated several times, but his dick had never felt this hard.

Ally's kiss was intoxicating. Her lips were soft and tasted like a love potion. Pete felt hands all over his body and he was losing track of who the hands belonged to. He felt like he was in a trance as his eyes began to lose focus. His body was covered with what felt like pins and needles. His breathing became short and he began to sweat. He tried to fight off the hands but there were too many of them.

"Hold up girls. I think Pete is enjoying this way too much and we are getting nothing out of this," Jen said breaking the silence.

All the hands stopped touching him and pulled away from Pete's body. Pete wasn't sure what had just happened to make them stop. He wondered what Jen meant that they were getting nothing out of this. The girls all backed away from Pete and huddled up. He could hear whispers and mumbling, then came giggling.

Pete crossed his legs trying to conceal his raging hard on. He could feel the pins and needles all over his body begin to dissolve. He took a long drink and finished his beer. Still thirsty and hoping to calm himself, Pete walked over to the cooler and grabbed another bottle of beer. While the girls were still chatting among themselves he contemplated heading back into the cabin.

The girls all broke out of the huddle and sat in their seats around the fire. They began joking and acting as if nothing had just happened. Pete's hard on had went away and he was beginning to grow tired. The sun had now set. The only light was the burning fire. He was beginning to get really tipsy and his eyes were growing heavy.

His eyes widened when he saw movement on the other side of the fire. Hoping it was Stacy, Pete looked up. Unfortunately, it was just Janet standing up and walking away from the fire, into darkness. His eyes became heavy again and started to close. The girls were waiting for him to get groggy. It was time for them to act upon their plan.

Pete didn't know how long his eyes had been closed, but his eyes shot back open when he felt his hands being pushed together. He saw all five of the girls surrounding him. Before he knew what was happening, Janet had but a rope around his wrists and tied them together.

"It is time to wake up and stand Pete," Janet said.

Pete felt the girls lift him from his chair and guide his body away from the light. He didn't know what was going on, but it didn't appear to be good. He tried to pull away from the girls but it was no use. The five of them were overpowering him.

The girls led him to a tree and threw the free end of the rope over a large branch. They tied the free end of the rope to the base of the tree. Pete was now standing helpless with his hands suspended above him in the air. He became very worried and wished he would have trusted his instincts a couple days ago.

"Don't worry Pete. You are going to enjoy this," Ally said as she pressed her body up against him, her lips nibbling on his ear.

"Did you want to see our beautiful bodies Pete?" Julie asked.

Pete didn't answer. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what they were going to do.

"I asked you a question Pete," Julie said in a stern voice before smiling playfully.

"Yes. Yes I would like to see your beautiful bodies," Pete blurted.

Julie pulled off her shirt and began to undo her bra before she stopped abruptly. "Do you want to see us naked or would you rather see Stacy naked?"

Again Pete didn't answer. Secretly, he wanted to see Stacy naked more than them, but he would love to see any of them naked.

"I shouldn't have to ask twice Pete. Do you want to see us or Stacy naked?"

Knowing that he couldn't answer this question wrong or he would be in serious trouble Pete replied, "I want to see you girls naked."

Julie removed her bra and stood in front of Pete. His eyes shot open. Her breasts were beautifully round like globes and her nipples pointed to the sky. He could feel his dick start to grow once again as he stared at her breasts like he was in a trance.

"Do you want to see my bald pussy Pete?" Julie inquired.

Pete responded immediately, "Yes!"

Julie's hands moved down to her jeans and just as she was about to unbutton them, Ally cut in. "Hold on a second Julie. I think we should see Pete first."

"Can we see your peter, Peter?" Alice said laughing.

Alice pressed her body against Pete and began running her hands slowly down Pete's ribs, from his shoulders to his hips. Pete could feel her breasts pressed against his chest. Alice backed up and began unbuttoning Pete's jeans. He wanted to pull away, but there was no where for him to go. In one swift movement, she pulled his jeans and briefs down to his ankles. Alice stood back and let all the girls get a look. The girls began to laugh.

"I thought you said it was huge Julie!" Jen said laughing.

Pete watched in total embarrassment as the girls pointed and laughed at him. He knew he shouldn't have come up to the cabin. He knew it all was too good to be true.

"Wait a second girls. I think Peter's peter is shrinking up. What's the matter Peter?" Ally said, poking fun at him.

"Doesn't seeing me topless excite you anymore Pete?" Julie added. "How ungrateful you are."

Ally walked up to Pete and began stroking his dick. "I think I can fix that!"

Pete gasped as Ally's soft hands slowly stroked the entire shaft of his penis. He closed his eyes and gasped as his dick began growing hard once again in her hand. Pete opened his eyes back up when he felt cool hands on his balls.

He looked down to see Alice fondling his balls, while Ally stroked his dick faster. Julie walked up behind him and pressed her breasts against his ribs while reaching around and pinching Pete's nipples. This was all too much, too fast for him. He felt like he was in visual overload.

Many thoughts raced through Pete's mind. Was Pete wrong about the girls? Were they really going to give him a night he would never forget? Where was Stacy? Was she really even coming at all?

His virgin body squirmed as all five girls manipulated every inch of his body. He could feel his cum building in his testicles and racing towards his penis. He knew he would not last long with all this attention. His breathing was hot and heavy. He felt Ally's hand leave his throbbing dick. He heard a voice say, "My turn. I want his small dick in my mouth."

Pete opened his eyes just long enough to see Jen place her warm, moist lips around the head of his dick. Pete moaned in response to her warm lips slowly sliding down the base of his throbbing dick until she reached the base. Pete could feel his cum gaining steam. Pete squirmed and writhed in pleasure as he felt his cum heading for the tip of his dick.

Suddenly, the worst pain he had ever felt shot through his body, starting at his testicles and shooting like a streak of lightening through his entire being. Alice squeezed his swollen balls in her hand as hard as she could. His testicles were full of semen and needed a release. Instead, they were in excruciating pain thanks to Alice and her evil hands.

"You didn't think we brought you out here because we wanted to be your friend did you Pete?" Alice said smiling.

Pete let out a scream of utter pain and horror as his helpless body throbbed with pain. The four other girls stopped pleasuring him and moved around in front of him. Alice tied a shoestring tightly around Pete's balls, forcing the semen to stay trapped inside them.

"Let's see how long we can tease his body now that he can't cum girls," Alice said before laughing.

"She indeed was a bitch!" Pete thought to himself. He would always regret trusting her and going against his instincts.

The girls went back to manipulating his body while his balls continued to swell and build with cum. Julie began deep-throating his dick, bobbing up and down. He was receiving the best of heaven and the worst of hell all at once. Pete felt the rope loosen and his hands drop as the girls untied the rope from the tree and pulled the rope from the tree branch.

The girls didn't untie his bound hands however. They pushed him down onto the ground and tied his hands above his head to the base of the tree. There he lay naked on his back with these five evil women surrounding him.

"I want to be the first to feel him deep inside me," Julie exclaimed as she stripped off her clothes and straddled his body. She positioned her vagina above his hard penis and guided it inside her. "Wow! I can hardly feel you inside me Pete! I guess I am going to have to squeeze my walls to feel you. No wonder you are a nerd. I am going to ride you until I cum."

Pete saw all the girls stripping before him. Julie's hot inner walls made him feel so good, but made his balls swell even more, with no escape for his semen. He saw Ally's naked body approach his face. She was absolutely gorgeous. He could not help but stare at Ally's bare vagina as it lowered toward his face. She looked just like he imagined she would be naked.

Her breasts were perky and her skinny stomach was glowing with sweat. He saw her straddle his body and her vagina started moving closer and closer to his face. All he could do was stare at the her labia. Her patch was trimmed and only a small strip of blondish-brown hair remained above her swollen lips.

"I want you to eat me and make me cum you little prick," Ally demanded as she ground her pussy against his mouth.

Pete stuck out his tongue and began to lick her pussy lips. He had never seen a pussy this close before much less tasted one. Her juices were running down his face. He stuck his tongue out and licked up some of her pussy juices, amazed at how good it tasted. The smell of her sex flowed into his nostrils. He wasn't sure where to lick her so he just moved his tongue around.

Julie's pussy surrounding his dick and riding him like a pony was making him feel fantastic. He could hear her moaning as Ally rode his face. Stacey was the love of his life, but he was not on his mind at this time. All he could think about was the girls using him as a sex toy.

storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers