A Passion for Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,214 Followers

Stepping out I was immediately met by the same tall, rather dark, beautiful man. The same I'd seen at my door for the last two nights. Bending low, he extended his hand to mine then gently kissed the back of it.

"I thank you for accepting the invitation. For too long have we been denied the presence of as beautiful a woman as you. I am Count Vlad your humble, enraptured host," the tall man said.

"Count Vlad? The voivode of Wallachia? You were named for that mass murderer?" I asked the man with shock in my voice.

Without batting an eye the man nodded. "My parents thought it appropriate at the time of my birth. Though as I understand it the Vlad you mentioned only did it to enemies to deter their further invading his country," he said, completely honest.

"I see. History paints a far different picture of him." I answered. "There were whispered accounts of him dealing with dark forces."

The man's eyes opened wide. "You are far more informed than I at first thought. Not many today even remember that. Please come in Miss Mores, after dinner we have a great deal to talk about."

"Indeed?" I asked. "There was mention of a profitable end to this night." Accepting his arm I was lead into a VERY large dining hall. Crap! This room could seat almost fifty people! From the looks of things there were only going to be about ten of us.

The Count was watching my eyes when he spoke. "Yes it is only a small dinner party tonight. Please be seated so that we may begin."

A few moments later seven females and two more males joined us. All nodded to the Count, then sat. After the meal -- if you could call it that, it seemed everyone but me drank wine -- the Count turned to me.

"Now my dear as to why I asked you here tonight. I have no heirs that I am aware of. I wish to sire one with you. I know it is quick though I need an answer soon." The Count said.

My mouth must have dropped open as I felt my vagina start to leak heavier. "You WHAT!?" Jumping up I slapped the Count square across the face heading for the door.

My path was immediately blocked by both of the males, who had been seated. "You're not going anywhere! Sit so the master can finish!" Both growled low at me like animals.

"Cydnile, Triombus!" The Count shouted causing both of them to growl at him. "You dare to attack me? I will have your hearts before you scratch me!"

Growling louder, the one called Cydnile stated. "You are weak tonight old one! It is about time a younger breed took over!" With that the younger man rushed toward the Count hands out with claw like fingernails extended.

"You young, will never learn!" The Count shouted as he drove his hand through the advancing man's chest, a heart appearing in it as it exited the back. The young man looked shocked a moment then crumbled! No, not fell to the ground, he turned to dust! What in the hell had I gotten myself into. "Now!" The Count said glaring at the rest there. "Any more?"

I actually made it past the other male and the females to the door. It was at that moment I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to scream! "Help!" I screamed again.

"No one will hurt you as long as I am here." I heard the Count's voice say. Pulling me to him, he held me close as I released a flood of tears. Damn it! Why was I being a weak woman? I was better than this.

I attempted to pull away finding that I didn't want to move from his strong embrace. Then I saw him smile as I felt my vagina releasing more liquid down my leg. "I should go Count. Any more of this," here I waved my hand at the pile of dust. "There may be no one left in your household."

Smiling bigger he leaned down giving me a smoldering hot kiss that I felt all the way to my toes! "As I said there will be no further interruptions from them. Shall we retire to a more private room to discuss my offer? Again I apologize for bringing it up like that at the table. I should have made it in a more private setting."

Trying to take a full breath was hard for a minute then I shook my head and looked at him. "Count though I am flattered I am not sure that..."

"The offer stands for tonight then it is gone. A night of passion. This night only that I can, then nothing further. I will also compensate you for the time that you will lose with the child. Think it over a moment, oh do you think a hundred thousand dollars would help?" The Count said. When I started to speak but could only shake my head he nodded. "You are right of course. I shall increase it to a quarter of a million dollars. You shall have it after we are done. Does this meet with your needs?"

I kept saying to myself I wasn't a whore, I wasn't a whore. It was a child, something I had wanted in my life for a long time now. Turning I looked him in the eyes. "Yes it is adequate." I finally managed to get out.

Nodding he took my hand leading my to a large bedroom. There he proceeded to slowly undress me kissing each area of skin he exposed. Finally he laid me back on the bed as he removed his clothes. My god I thought, he was far more handsome than I had thought at first. Kissing my lips I felt him start his way down my body reveling in each part.

When he reached my breasts I thought I was going to pass out! He was so soft it was almost exquisite torture. Going lower I felt him stop at my belly button dipping inside making me gasp. Finally I felt him as he began to slowly cover my pubic bone finally reaching my leaking sex. Then I felt his long tongue as it entered me bringing an immediate orgasm.

Another two orgasms later I was begging him to stop, trying to push his face away. I needed him in me or I was going to die! The feeling was about to drive me crazy! Moving up I felt him slowly slide his male organ in me. Then he was still going as I started to feel far fuller than I had ever been!

Suddenly, I felt something touch me deep inside! My god he was all the way in to my cervix! Laying there I couldn't believe that he was that large until he started to withdraw. I actually whined when I felt him start to remove his wonderful organ from me. Reaching up with my legs I did my best to wrap them around him.

Then he was slowly pushing back in oh my god! It was heaven! Suddenly I heard him start to pant a little as I am sure I was as his speed started to pick up. My god it felt so good. "Faster Count! Faster!" I heard myself say as he began to move faster and deeper.

It was at that moment that I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me as I stiffened riding it out. Coming down I felt the Count still moving deep within me, suddenly I felt another wave wash over me! The count was working harder his thrusts almost all the way to my cervix.

Still panting I felt the Counts thrusts start to go faster, then I heard him groan. His member started to swell within me as I felt him start to fill me with his seed. It felt so damn good then I felt a third wave wash over me. The count pushed in as far as he could, I could swear past the opening of my cervix!

We both lay there I could feel all of his seed that he'd pumped in me. It was hot, making me feel complete deep inside. Getting up, he helped me out of the bed to the shower. After cleaning up we both dressed. "Thank you Stella, I will ever be grateful to you for this sacrifice." With that he turned and left as did I.

The next few months I continued to work, strangely with more energy than I'd ever had. I had gone back by the mansion finding it empty, as if no one had lived there for years. I found the next day that I had not two hundred fifty thousand dollars in the bank. I had a whopping four hundred thousand! Strangely, no one remembered the Count but me. Also, no one questioned me about being pregnant nor about whom the father was...

Nine months later, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy I named John after my father. Strange like his father he sleeps most of the day and is up at night. Thing is he's human, what was it that the Count had said, A night of passion. This night only that I can, then nothing further.

Shaking my head, I thought, so one night only. Strange I thought something like this had happened to my mother on Halloween night thirty years ago. She had always told me dad wasn't my father though he acted as if he were. I finished feeding John, then opened the door when the sitter knocked. Another thing, the sitter reminded of one of the women that had been there that night. Shrugging I rode to work on my bike as I always did. Looking back I could swear I saw a dark figure looking in a window a moment.

Pars001
Pars001
2,214 Followers
12