A Peaceful Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers

Patti stood looking into the shower for a couple of minutes. She turned to face the rest of us. "Well, we didn't build it with a group shower in mind. I'm afraid the max capacity is two at a time." She smiled. "Of course, individual showers are out. We all know that, in Florida, we have to conserve water." Patti got a sexy smile. "Also, it is a house rule that you can't shower with your spouse as long as someone else of the opposite gender is here." Patti looked to Jeff who was nodding enthusiastic agreement. Patti put her hands on her bare hips. "Okay. Who goes first?"

Jeff quickly stepped over to Lisa. "May I shower with you Mrs. Cooper?" Lisa giggled and said, "Sure." Jeff took Lisa's hand and led her into the shower.

As Jeff closed the door on himself and Lisa, Patti smiled and said, "Under the rules, that leaves Liz to shower with Grant and I shower with Harry." I looked at Liz. She smiled and gave a slight nod.

It seemed to me that Lisa and Jeff took longer than necessary to just get the sweat off. Whatever they did, they were both smiling when they came out of the shower. Grant took my wife's hand, led her into the shower, and closed the door. Jeff went over to Patti, hugged her and kissed her. Something was whispered between them, but I don't know what.

I asked Lisa, "Did you have a good shower?"

Lisa looked at me for a second, giggled, and answered, "Definitely."

Liz and Grant also took a long time in the shower. This was even more curious to me because Liz usually makes noise when she comes. Still, she was smiling broadly when she walked out. Without even toweling off, Liz came up to me and kissed me. In my ear, she whispered "tell you later."

Finally, it was my turn. I stepped over to Patti and extended my hand. She placed her hand in mine and I led her into the shower. Patti turned on the water and then turned to face me. With her short hair getting wetter, she looked incredibly sexy.

"I've been waiting for this," Patti said. She hugged me and kissed me on the lips. I put my arms around the small of her back. Patti broke her embrace long enough to move my hands down onto her ass. Then she gripped my ass. It was a pleasant position and we held it for a while.

Finally, Patti broke and said, "Turn around. I'll wash you." Patti started on my neck and worked down my shoulders and back, more like a massage than a wash. She skipped my ass and went to me feet. When she got to my thighs, she began running her hands up and down. I spread my legs slightly to give her better access. At the top of each stroke, Patti's hands brushed my balls.

Finally, Patti went to my ass. She softly kneaded each butt cheek before taking one hand to hold my cheeks apart while she ran a finger teasing around my asshole with the other. After a few seconds of that, Patti said, "turn around."

I turned to face Patti. I was a bit taller than her, so she had to rise up on her toes to wash my face. Her fingers were so gentle and it felt so good. She moved to my shoulders and then made deep strokes on my chest. "You're built a lot like Jeff," Patti said. "That's good."

Having already washed my legs, Patti kneeled down on the shower floor. With her left hand, she raised my dick up exposing my balls. Patti used her right hand to stroke my balls and finger me just behind them. Of course, I started getting very hard.

Patti stopped. I looked down at her. She was looking at my hard dick. "I was hoping for that," she said. Looking up at me with those huge blue eyes, Patti said, "I like your dick. It needs a special wash. Now, you keep quiet."

With her hand, Patti guided my dick into her mouth. She never took more than my head, but she didn't need to. What she did to my head with her tongue, her teeth, and her lips was extraordinary. After working on me for a few moments, Patti took me out of her mouth and said, very softly, "Don't hold back. Come quickly." She took me back into her mouth and I did. She swallowed.

It was now my turn to wash Patti. While Patti was not overly muscular, her body was taut. She felt very good. I'd always heard that small breasts were more sensitive so I worked on hers with my fingers and my tongue. I returned the favor by gently fingering Patti's asshole, which was very beautiful. Finally, I put my hands on her hips and guided her to a bench built into the shower enclosure. I sat her down on the edge of the bench, knelt on the floor, and spread her legs.

It may sound odd, but, like Liz, Patti had a very beautiful asshole and cunt. I went to work on the later with my mouth and my tongue. Although I probed into her, most of my attention went to her clit. Before long, I felt Patti's body tense and she clamped her thighs hard to my head, which was very nice. Patti stood up. We kissed again, and we left the shower smiling.

As we stepped out of the shower, Liz asked me teasingly, "Did you have fun dear?" I didn't answer, but walked over to her, put my hands on her ass, pulled her to me, and kissed her.

Lisa and Grant left soon after. I, and I'm sure Liz, felt a special attraction to Patti and Jeff. We stayed.

"How did you like running in the nude?" Liz asked Patti.

"I was really looking forward to it and, while the heat sucked, the experience lived up to my expectations. I really want to spend more time naked."

"How about you?" I asked Jeff.

"I wasn't as enthusiastic going in as Patti, but I figured that, if my wife wants to try something, I should give it a fair chance. I have to admit that I really enjoyed it. I'm glad that Patti wants to spend more time naked. I'll be right there with her."

Liz said, "When we get home early enough, Harry and I usually have a glass of wine or two each evening on the patio. You're always welcome to come over." Liz smiled, "Like you, though, we have house rules. No clothes are allowed on our patio."

Patti smiled. "Thank you. We'll take you up on that, and I like your house rules. Now, a question about your showers: oral sex?"

Jeff smiled and nodded. "Given and received," he admitted.

Liz smiled. "Received," she said. "Giving was attempted, but I think poor Grant was too concerned about what Lisa might think to enjoy the moment."

Patti said, "Liz, you married a talented tongue."

I said, "Jeff, you are a fortunate man. Patti is special; almost as special as Liz." That drew a laugh from everyone.

Patti said, "I think that the four of us ought to spend a lot more time together."

"I'd like that, a lot," Liz replied.

Jeff and I just nodded our heads.

Liz and I left the Nashes soon after. Back in our house, I asked Liz, "What did you think about this morning?"

"I think that I should have showered with Jeff rather than Grant. Seriously, I like Patti and Jeff a lot. They seem like our kind of people: self-confident, fun but not juvenile, sexy. I really do want to spend more time with them. Part from John and Karen, we don't have any really good friends in Florida. What do you think?"

"I agree with you," I said.

Liz and I spent the rest of the weekend together doing mundane things. Neither of us got tied up that Monday, so we were home from our respective offices in Tampa and Ft. Myers at reasonable times. After we had both stripped off and fixed a light dinner, Liz opened a bottle of malbec and poured two glasses. We took our wine out onto the patio.

A few minutes later, we heard Patti's voice asking, "Hello? Are you home?"

"We are. Come on over," Liz replied. A couple of minutes later, Patti and Jeff walked into our back yard. Jeff had a towel around his waist and Patti had one wrapped around her torso.

Liz chuckled. "Get those silly towels off and sit down," she said. Patti and Jeff complied. As I had hoped and expected, they were both nude under the towels. After asking whether they drank malbec, I got each of them a glass.

The four of us talked for a couple of hours. Jeff and Patti were both native Floridians. They had met in Gainesville where Patti got her degree in marine biology and Jeff got his in engineering. While Jeff had not played varsity sports, he was a club rugger for his four years of undergrad. Patti had gone to Coral Gables for her master's while Jeff went to Nashville. They kept the relationship going despite being apart. They had married and taken jobs in Sarasota a couple of years before.

Finally, Liz asked, "So, what got you interested in running nude with us? Harry and I are nudists, but we are a minority. Most Americans are scared to death of being seen naked."

Patti answered. "I'm not really sure. Jeff and I went to a nude beach a couple of times on our honeymoon. I knew that I liked not having clothes on and that I liked people seeing me with no clothes on, but I repressed that. Like you said Liz, we're taught that you don't do that. You keep your tits, ass, and pussy covered. Then, I saw you guys out Saturday before last and the pleasure I felt at the nude beach came back to me. I thought 'Hey, if my neighbors are running around naked, so can I.'"

Jeff added, "Patti seemed so into trying it that I had to go along with her. Besides, I enjoy seeing her outside naked in the sun, or here naked in soft light. What I didn't expect was that I would enjoy being naked too. I came over here a week ago Friday to ask Harry some questions and he told me that it is pleasurable to be seen naked. I didn't really believe him, but he was correct."

Patti, Jeff, Liz, and I had our nude wine hour every night that week. We were sitting on our patio Thursday night when the phone rang. Liz went inside to answer it and came back out a couple of minutes later smiling and shaking her head.

"That was Lisa. She's sorry but she forgot to tell us that she's got a company event with her employer Saturday and can't run."

Patti looked disappointed. "Does that mean no naked run?" she asked.

Liz stood quietly, thinking. Finally, she said, "Harry, can you get off a little early Friday?"

"I think so," I answered.

"Patti, Jeff, what about you two?"

Patti answered, "I think so too. Why?"

Liz smiled. "We have friends, an older couple, who live at a 'clothing optional' resort in Pasco County, north of Tampa. "They say 'clothing optional' but everyone goes nude almost all of the time. I thought we might take you two up there if you're interested."

Patti looked at Jeff who smiled broadly. "We'd love to," Patti said.

"Let me call our friends," Liz said, and went inside. She was back out in a few minutes. "Karen and John will be happy to see us all this weekend. He's calling the hotel; he has connections, to get us two rooms."

Our phone rang again about ten minutes later. Liz answered it and came back out. "John's on the phone. For some reason, the hotel is sold out this weekend, even the rooms they hold back. John says that we're welcome to stay at their house, but they only have one guest room with one king size bed."

Patti looked at Jeff. After a moment, they both smiled. Jeff said, "We're ok with that if you are."

Liz was genuinely pleased. "Great! I'll tell John that we'll be there Friday evening."

We pulled Liz's car into the Nashes' driveway about 4:00 p.m. that Friday. Liz had gassed her car on the way home from work so that "we won't have to stop unless someone really needs to piss."

Patti walked out in a sundress, carrying a small bag, as Jeff locked their door. "Do we need to wear anything on the drive up?" Patti asked.

Liz said, "No, I guess you don't."

"Great!" Patti said and gleefully pulled the sundress over her head. "Jeff, honey," she called out loud enough for other neighbors to hear, "we can ride up there naked." Jeff just smiled and stripped off his shorts and shirt and stuffed them into his bag.

Liz looked at me. "I think that the Nashes have an idea," she said. Liz and I took off our clothes too. It was actually fun riding in the car naked. I guess a few truck drivers got an eye full, but we didn't care. Patti kept trying to get Liz to stop for gas, but Liz thought that was pushing it too far.

Because we were John and Karen's guests, we didn't have to go through the front office. Instead, we pulled up to a solid gate at the rear of the property. Liz punched a number into the intercom. After a couple of buzzes, we heard Karen ask, "Liz and Harry, is that you?" Assured that it was, she said, "I'll meet you in the parking lot in a moment." The gate opened and Liz pulled into the residents' parking lot.

Karen was walking out, naked to meet us, and I was reminded how good she looks for a woman in her 60s. She was very impressed that we had done the entire drive nude. We introduced her to Patti and Jeff. "Come to the house," Karen said. "John ran out to get some fish to grill. The restaurants will be slammed here this weekend."

As we walked back to the house, Karen gave Patti and John a brief description of the resort. I'm not sure that Patti and Jeff realized that there were places like the resort.

John came back and he and Karen made a wonderful dinner of grilled fish and veggies. Of course, a fair amount of wine, or in John and Karen's case vodka, was consumed. We finally told Patti and Jeff the story of how Liz, Karen, John, and I all met. Patti and Jeff thought the story was funny, but were surprised that not that long ago neither Liz nor I were nudists.

Finally, John said, "You know, as you get old, you find yourself going to bed earlier and earlier. I think that Karen and I are crashing. You kids are free to stay up, there's still plenty of wine, but, remember that we'll need to get up early if you want to claim spots by the pool tomorrow."

We decided that it was bedtime too. Since Liz and I knew where it was, we led the way to the guest room. Looking at the one bed, Patti said, "This should be a fun weekend."

Liz pointed to a door. "There's a shower which we probably ought to use before we sleep on Karen's sheets."

Jeff walked into the bathroom. After a moment, he called out, "It will be tight, but I think all four of us will fit."

We did all fit, barely. I had my dick between Patti's ass cheeks and Jeff's was in Liz's ass, but it was a pleasant group shower.

Liz and I had never talked about, or even thought about, swapping or swinging. However, when the four of us got into bed naked, it just seemed natural that Patti and I started kissing and that Liz started stroking Jeff's dick. When Patti saw Liz playing with her husband, she started stroking my dick and fondling my balls.

When Jeff and I were both very hard, Liz and Patti traded a naughty look. "On your backs boys," Liz commanded. Jeff and I didn't need to be told twice. I watched Liz straddle Jeff and the lower herself down as she guided his dick into her. As Patti did the same with me, I stopped paying attention to Jeff and my wife and focused entirely on the enthusiastic and incredibly sexy Patti Nash. That was the start of a great weekend and a great and lasting friendship.

HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers
12