A Pearl in the Snow Ch. 04

Story Info
The Pearl spreads her magic gift of love to her friends.
4.9k words
4.67
31.3k
11
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,404 Followers

After a late breakfast, we again spent the day taking the waters. Pat started off being a little self conscious but soon quite forgot she was nude in public and soon even joined Shinju for a nude stroll together in the temple gardens.

The priests brought us a simple but tasty lunch but their sudden appearance caused Pat to squeal and cover herself up deep in the waters again. I laughed and greeted and thanked the priests who paid our nudity no heed whatsoever. Afterwards I reminded Rick and especially Pat once again that Japan didn't have much of a nudity taboo to begin with (bare breasts are a common sight on television) and nude bathing in public with men and women together was very common, especially in rural comminutes like this one. Pat's very lovely breasts would be a welcome and non-controversial sight any place she was willing to display them. Furthermore, we were family here, and even if they took the inclination to make love directly on the front steps of the Temple itself not a single eyebrow would frown with displeasure.

That seemed to sooth Pat's nerves a bit, and by our the third and last day at the spring, the fully nude sight of Pat romping about seemingly carefree with the three of us was no longer unusual. She no longer seemed embarrassed by Shinju's frequent hugs and kisses of affection and friendship and once she even allowed me to frontally hug her with her bare breasts mashed against my chest, but she did quickly disengage embarrassed when she felt my cock rub against her very bushy pubic mound. She would also careful seat herself so as not to reveal an open view of her hairy vagina which seemed to hide some rather large and plump labia lips.

She slowly got used to the frequent sight of watching Shinju and I make love, in an increasingly public manner, and in turn being watched when she and Rick made love, which became increasingly often. Our last mutual exhibition consisted of me lying on one of the nearby stone benches while Shinju climbed on top mounting me and loudly bounced upon my rock hard cock. Rick and Pat watched us with interest and as she saw me fill Shinju's cunt to overflowing with semen she couldn't resist any longer and started to openly suck Rick's cock while fingering her own clit.

I enjoyed a private swim back in the waters to give our friends a little privacy for this intimate act, but Shinju had other ideas. She moved next to Pat, a little bit behind her and began caressing Pat's hair gently and offering her little words of encouragement, telling her to lick more slowly around the tip and then take it all the way into your mouth while her tongue swirled around it. This and other much more naughty advice soon excited Rick to explode inside his wife's mouth causing her to gag and choke a little bit with his full load. Shinju stopped Pat just as she was about to spit out Rick's semen and pressed her finger tips against Pat's cum covered lips to hold them closed.

"Never refuse such a valuable gift and always accept it with gratitude. It is the most precious offering that your lover can give you and it must always be respected by you as such. Look deeply into his eyes when you swallow it, let him see the love and devotion you have for him. Let him know by the look in your eyes that his cum is important to you and is a priceless gift to be cherished".

Shinju then kissed Pat's cheek and held her as Pat looked into the eyes of her man and demonstrated her love and devotion to him as she swallowed his gift of semen. Shinju ran her fingers over Pat's checks and chin and gathered the dripping overrun of his cum, and slowly let Pat lick it from her fingers. I thought at one moment she was going to lick her friends face clean or give Pat an opened tongue kiss to sample the last drops of Rick's load herself, but by some miracle she restrained herself.

Rick's cock never softened for even a moment and he then grabbed his wife for some open air bench fucking of their own. When they finished, the two women rejoined each other and started to get dressed but not before us men got an excellent view of our two ladies hugging and holding hands, each with an obvious river of cum seeping from their well-used cunts and running down each of their thighs.

The trip back was pretty quiet and peaceful. The hot medicinal waters had given Rick's painful elbow considerable relief and he was to pitch relatively pain free the rest of the season (with frequent quick visits back to the springs whenever we could).

**************

The women had also very much bonded as Rick related to me later on while on our first long train trip of the season to Hiroshima to play the Carp. They were our neighbors now as well, having a company apartment in the same building as ours, and the women now met every night after Shinju returned home from school. They started to exercise together and usually also had dinner together, alternating apartments on nights that Rick and I were on the road.

Pat now knew about most of Shinju's unconventional sexual history and of our peculiar triad with Misaki, whom she had not yet met. She was currently tied up with the production of a movie but hinted that she'd be able to visit us in a week or two.

All of this new sexuality alternately both intrigued and frightened Pat, especially the bisexuality parts. She had never even heard of lesbian love and had no idea how women (lacking a cock) could even go about it. She also didn't quite know how to react and behave with a close girlfriend also that offered the opportunity of being her lover.

Rick remarked with a wink that he had corrected at least the educational part of this problem by buying and bring home for them to watch together, a couple of X rated movies that featured some hot girl-girl scenes. They had watched them together and had ended up fucking like rabbits on the floor with all of the lights still on and she had seemed to especially enjoy watching the lesbian scenes.

When she asked Rick later about what she should do, he had laughed and told her to 'stop thinking so much and have some fun'.

I mentioned this while on the phone to Shinju that night from my hotel in Hiroshima, and she laughed. Pat, it seemed, had been already making a few subtle hints that there was a new movie Rick had bought for her that she wanted her to see. Pat was also wearing more revealing workout clothes now and didn't mind showering with her together after their workout, and allowed Shinju to freely apply soap wherever she wished, including her breasts and matted pubic hair. Their goodbyes were also taking longer now and Pat had hinted that she wasn't sleeping well and didn't like to sleep alone, and she had stayed a few nights with Shinju and they had slept (only slept) in the same bed together.

Shinju admitted a few kisses had been exchanged and there might have been a little tit grabbing, but she was resolved to let Pat make the first move. Since she invariably slept nude and snuggled up close to her bed partner to sleep, the sexual tension was getting thick enough to need an axe to breakthrough. Shinju said she had just the axe. She promised to hold off on making things interesting until after we go back home, but it was going to be a near thing.

*******

Our return started right off with a bang, well not quite literally.

Rick and I dropped our bags, kissed our ladies and got superb welcome home blowjobs, although with each of us at our own flat. The women changed into lovely sexy dresses suitable for a fancy dinner out. Shinju always dressed to appeal, showing as much thigh and cleavage as she thought she could get away with, and tonight Pat was dressed to match her, in a skimpy little back dress that displayed a good amount of cleavage and accented her now slightly slimmer stomach and thighs.

We had almost made it out to the street where Shinju's car was parked when to my surprise a cab pulled up with Misaki inside it. She was towing along with her an older actress friend who seemed to be in her early 30's and was extremely decorative (and sported a wedding band). This lady, Sachiko, was her current co-star on their current film which had hit a bit of a snag that the two of them were hoping to workout during this visit.

Shinju grabbed Misaki and drug her back upstairs for her to change for dinner and they eventually emerged quite a bit later while we waited downstairs in Rick & Pat's flat for them. Misaki was wearing one of Shinju's other evening dresses, but the glow on her face indicated that they had a brief reunion in private together before dinner, as we all crammed into Shinju's car I saw her give Pat a quick kiss that I'm certain included a hint of tongue and certainly was cunt flavored.

Dinner went well and so did the dancing that followed. Eventually Rick and I just watched the four ladies dance with each other and admired the array of bouncing boobage.

"The girls have something up, don't they?"' Rick asked me later after we had returned to our flat and the women were all chattering in the kitchen. I replied that I thought Shinju and Misaki were definitely up to something, but that my very secretive lover had only instructed me that I was to take him out alone for awhile and not return to the flat for at least an hour afterwards and not be seen or heard afterwards.

The women apparently had some personal business to discuss.

Rick agreed with a laugh, and soon we announced that we wanted to run over to a nearby sports bar to checkup on ESPN and see what our MLB counterparts were up to. The ladies all shoved us out the door with strict orders to go have some fun and drink too much, and not come home anytime early.

We agreed to do so, and we left. We nursed a few beers and watched a little ESPN on satellite TV at Ricks flat downstairs and watched the clock like eagles, but our mandated hour never seemed to end. At last we had judged that we had given the ladies enough time to get started, and we snuck barefoot back into my flat and crept into the farthest corner of our darkened living room, where Shinju had placed a large room dividing screen that blocked our sight of the kitchen, bathroom and main bedroom. We could hear everything quite well and even peak a little bit at them though the cracks but the ladies could not see us and should not detect our presence. A+ for the first part of Shinju's plan.

The four women were all in the Jacuzzi in the bathroom, the door was partially opened and we could see the light of many candles inside. The women were all sitting nude around the edge of the tub, their water relaxation now apparently mostly over. The current conversation seemed now involve Pat's bushy mound of pubic hair.

Apparently it had been suggested by Shinju more than once, that she would like to trim the wild pubic hair of her friend into something more sexy and suitable for her husband. Pat resisted, but soon found herself outvoted and a few candles were relocated to make room for Pat's bare butt to sit next to the sink and scissors and shaving razors were quickly located.

Misaki smacked Sachiko's bare ass and also told her co-star to get her ass up on that sink too, saying "If I have to look at your cute snatch every day filming I might as well give it a proper trim as well!" Sachiko obeyed, and soon both women were sitting next to each other with their legs spread apart wide and their cunts covered in shaving cream being administered by their friends.

Shinju shaving Pat slowly and delicately, paying special attention to her emerging large vaginal lips, while Misaki did the same for Sachiko, who seemed to have a smaller and much more delicately formed cunt.

Misaki finished Sachiko first, as she had relatively little hair to remove. She planted a small kiss on the top of her small slit near where her clit was hidden and bid Sachiko to now make sure that she was smooth also, and the women switched places.

When Shinju finished cleaning Pat, she ensuring she was smooth all over by slowly running her fingers all around Pat's vaginal area and planted a few lingering kisses on each lip and her clit before handing her a mirror so she could see her new totally bare sex.

"Oh my God" Pat explained, "I look like a sixteen year old slut now. What will Rick ever think of it?"

Shinju then softly kissed Pat on the lips and said, "Sometimes it's fun to feel like a slut, I certainly sometimes enjoyed it when I was one. Rick will love it just as much as he already loves every part of you. You are just removing your last barriers to giving yourself fully and completely to him, that no part of you is now a secret to him."

If the swelling bulge in the front of Rick's pants was any indication, he couldn't wait to sample his wife's newly revealed charms.

The girls kissed again and hugged, and exchanged places, and it look no time at all for Pat to remove any tiny stubble Shinju might have had on her, Pat slowly kissed the top of Shinju's mound when she was done. Nude, all four women finished drying themselves and emerged from the bathroom, extinguishing the candles there and in the near total darkness we remained silent and hidden and quite undetected as the women moved into the bedroom and started to light more candles in there. If Shinju winked in our general direction, it remained most definitely a secret to the other three women.

Shinju and Misaki kissed deeply at the foot of the bed, rubbed their noses and tits together a bit and giggled, and then each took a long silk belt from a kimono. Shinju walked up to Pat, who seemed extremely nervous from the sound of her voice, and deeply open mouthed kissed her, her hands openly caressing her large soft white breasts. She told Pat to sit on the chair next to the bed, and she did. She then asked what hand Pat used to masturbate herself with and Pat lifted her right hand, which was then immediately tied behind her back so she was affixed to the chair with only her left hand free.

Misaki had done the exact same with Sachiko, whose right hand was also tied behind her back onto a chair on the other side of the bed at Pat's. Misaki then sat in Sachiko's lap facing her and they began to kiss passionately, and we heard Misaki whispering to her captive naked lover for a few minutes before they parted.

Shinju and Misaki climbed onto the bed together and again deeply kissed, before they separated and Misaki lay down upon the bed and spread her legs eagerly for her lover's attentions. But first Shinju addressed her two captive watchers in turn.

"Sachiko, your love scene in the movie with Misaki is not going well because you say you do not understand female love and have never experienced what it is like to enjoy a woman as a lover. You wish to learn how a Samurai lady would make love with her favored servant woman, and tonight you will learn. As you learn I want you to orgasm slowly and with your unfamiliar hand, as if it were the hand of a new and unfamiliar lover. Patricia, you are my friend but you are now eager to now become my lover as well, but this is an important first step that can never be taken back once started, and while I would welcome the embrace of your body with mine, it would be best if you knew more of what fate would certainly befall you once our paths as lovers has begun."

Shinju blew a last kiss to each bound woman, and immediately dove into Misaki's arms and the truly serious and torrid lovemaking now began in earnest. Shinju kissed each Misaki's tits lovingly and took each nipple into her mouth as if it were the finest food ever offered to her. Kissing slowly down her chest and stomach, Shinju at last brought her mouth and tongue to Misaki's cunt, but did not start on it right away. She licked and kissed every square inch of Misaki's vaginal regions and teased the labia lips mercilessly, and by the time she eventually began to stroke her clit with her tongue her lover was starting her first orgasm of the night.

There were to be many, many more.

Their grunts and cries of lovemaking grew louder, and even the moaning of their two capture watchers, who were masturbating as fast and hard as they could, grew louder and each seem have several orgasms of their own. At long length Shinju and Misaki ended up in a torrid sixty-nine until each of their faces became a wet sticky mess each covered with the others love juices and screamed their orgasmic pleasure into each others sopping wet cunts.

At length the lovers separated after a last long and soft kiss and Shinju walked over to a limp and sweaty Pat and kissed her deeply in the mouth letting her taste the copious wet love juices that covered her. Pausing their kiss for a moment, Shinju offered each of her nipples to Pat's lips, who immediately took and sucked each one in turn.

"This is the fate that awaits you, will you accept it willingly and share your intimate juices with mine as we become lovers, or shall our friendship stop forever here at this final point?" Shinju asked of Pat, who answered by again taking one of my Pearls nipples into her mouth before answering.

"Teach me to be your lover!" Pat huskily whispered. "I want to taste your juices and for you to drink mine. I want us to become slut sisters together." Shinju then released her captive and the two women embraced and kissed for the first time as lovers.

Misaki had already released Sachiko and the two of them were already kissing and fondling each other on the bed. Soon my two experienced lovers were teaching their willing disciples everything there was to be learned about Sapphic love.

Rick had about all he could take by this point and he began to undress and I soon followed, but I bid him to wait a bit longer because I thought there was still a final act of this performance yet to come, and there was.

Shinju and Pat finally finished a long and mutually satisfying bout of eating each other cunts in their first sixty-nine. Misaki and Sachiko had finished their own a bit earlier and were idly playing with each other tits and cunts watching the other lover's intimate embrace. When at last they finished by unspoken agreement the lovers all exchanged partners and allowed their young Kohai learners to gain some needed experience together.

One thing led another and soon all four women were in an erotic daisy chain as each licked and sucked another's cunts, switching partners and positions often.

Eventually even these inexhaustible lovers needed a short rest and they were all cuddling and kissed together in the center of a very wet bed, and at length Shinju asked Pat in what was an obvious overloud stage whisper manner if she was ready yet for a good hard cock. Indeed Pat was, and like a flash Rick was in her arms mounting her.

Misaki had dived into another sixty-nine with Sachiko, and that left my lovely Pearl all alone but I soon provided her with some comfort, and the six of us were loudly fucking next to each other for much other night.

The sex dynamics were a little complicated as Rick and Pat were still trying to have a baby and she was off the pill, so she and I did not fuck together. At one point though, while I was fucking Misaki from behind on all fours, Pat climbed underneath Misaki to better lick her clit while she was being fucked by Rick. She then pulled me from out of Misaki's cunt and into her own mouth for a few licks before returning me and mouthing a thank you before returning to licking the cunt and balls above her mouth as we fucked. I came shortly afterwards, with some spillage onto Pat's face which she licked clean with a smile and then cleaned my cock off as I withdrew from Misaki. She then cleaned out Misaki's cunt, and to my delight shared the retrieved cum load in an open mouthed kiss with Shinju.

Rick had filled his wife's cunt with cum at least twice and I thought he was done for the night until I saw him watching my lovely Shinju's ass wiggle in the air as she ate his final cumload from Pat's sopping cunt. He gave me a query look and I nodded permission to him, and he then mounted up behind Shinju and entered his once again rock hard cock into my beloved's equally sloppy snatch.

Stultus
Stultus
1,404 Followers
12