A Peculiar Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAWS67
JAWS67
28 Followers

At the exact same moment that the Nurse is caught up in her portion of the exam, Dr. Parker prods his Prostate with her firmest fingering yet and it's that firm and insistent Prostate stimulation, coupled with the Nurse's attentions to his Penis that causes all of what follows.

Like many Avalanches it's a pebble that triggers it, the pebble in this case being a final swipe across his Glans that leaves John incapable of holding back any longer. Fluid starts flowing out of his masculine core, picks up speed as it heads through his Cords with a fresh load of Sperm picked up from his testicles and added to the brew that originated in his Prostate which then all EXPLODES from the head of his Cock: wave after wave of Semen geysers out of him.

His first 'shot' lands directly on Nurse Martin's Scrub top...or rather where her top would have been if she hadn't been leaning over so far; instead it hits right between her firm perky breasts. She doesn't really mind it per se but she can't help but jerk back a bit, which also jerks his Penis and causes the next 'wave' to land squarely on HIS chest. After that his Ejaculation becomes a bit of a blur but looking back he can honestly say he never came that much or that hard in his adult life; truthfully his orgasm seems almost endless going on, and on, and on...

The rest of the Exam (indeed the rest of the day) also passes in a blur John only vaguely remembers: Dr. Parker saying 'Really now Mr. Baker, please try to CONTROL yourself!' He also recalls Nurse Martin telling him not to pay attention to the Doctor, that she meant nothing by what she said and then gently squeezing his Penis to force out the last of the Semen and afterwards washing his genitals, chest, and stomach before also gently but thoroughly cleaning his crack to get rid of any and all excess lubricant.

Afterwards he recalls being kindly ushered, still completely naked, into the primary Exam Room where they get him seated in a special chair and proceed to rapidly take care of the main reason for his visit.

After he is dressed and in his car on the way home he happens to notice that in his pants pocket is an 'Appointment Card' for a DATE with Sharon. He then wonders (not for the first or last time) why the Woman at his HMO insists that he see Dr. Parker; after all it's not like she's the ONLY Optometrist in town!

JAWS67
JAWS67
28 Followers
12